It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic Are You? A Thread to Find the Answer!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

You are right. It means not that what you say but that what you are. It also means what you said in your post is right because its you.

Alot of people don't accept things about themselves don't undercut that fact.

Allow yourself to accept the compliment and maybe its true

Trust

[edit on 11-1-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

When I read that my smile grew alot,,,I can only say I hope and wish what I think I am is true.

I feel my time to be who I am is near,,I just want myself and others to be happy and no more stress and hardtimes.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Good to hear. Perhaps contact will be sooner than we think.

I'm checking out your website I hope thats ok.

Namaste.

Edit~ I found it refreshing.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You seem to got me perfect. I've been worried about myself for a while and I'm always trying to perfect myself in some matter.

“A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and the one that we take the least care of all to acquire.”

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

When I first heard the word 'soon' 10 years ago I was so excited,,every year Im told 'soon' it has gave me patience of a Saint I know contact will be soon and the saying for me is not I cant wait but I can wait with patience and hope

Of course have a look at my site

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I would say that most of your targets will be met

Not all painlesly though, some will require great persistent effort.
Alltogether i would state that its all going to be fine, sunny, warm and shiny

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Reach out and feel what they said could never be.

You are open to it.

Contact can happen to you right now.

Trust.

The less fear you hold, the more you can see your experience.

Face your fears and when you do you might be surprised at what you may find. Love.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I sense you are gullible and think that psychic powers exist, despite the evidence to the contrary, and have a staggering lack of critical thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Your fear and hate misguide you sidious.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I can't find out who the last person that needs a reading is.

So someone please read me and we can start from here. It looks as if the thread has gotten somewhat side-tracked.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by DJM8507]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

You are passion, love, and very strong but gentle. You mean buisness and take things very matter of fact right now its time, kind of attitude.

You are an activator or a leader. You don't sit around while things should be getting done, and you take that as a matter of fact.

You are very proud yet deeper than you give yourself credit.

I sense anger but its very complicated kind of like I have dealt with before. You're energy is based on the same as mine. We know exactly what we say when we talk about it. Its just it, im sorry this is it. Face it.

You are aware. I know I don't need to tell you but don't you feel the fascination when you do something called ~namaste as I have you.

Often people missunderstand us, but that doesn't matter, and we forgive becuase we never feel above our responsibilities.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

As I go deeper, I discover something that is so very real and tangible and nothing eles matters much or makes sense much.

Yet everything matters at the same time becuase this goes beyond you and me. That is my truth.

My soul has gone around the galaxy a few times and this is my origin and something that I hold dearly with great love. Why eles would I be here.

I'm healing very past energy, you are a grand clear reflection for me that I look at with awe. I'm noticing the next level of power.

What we don't realise is that everything is personal.

That is the love of god, which is also the pain of the earth and our past.

Which is the desire for love.

You are the revealer.

People should stop looking from outside and start looking inside and meeting us here. You are everything!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

I also presume you are a shaman. Why don't you grace us with your symbols, as have I, unto you. Also be prepared to face some facts of reality by what is true to you.

It is important that we don't lose ourselves in this. Becuase that can happen before a planet makes the trancended increase in power and strength to trancend into full mastery of physicality.

I Am a being who escaped the fringes of dark controlled space, through spritiual access in ritual for thousands of years and many life. I was the one who eye's glowed a deep blue azure color with complete knowing.

You can see it even in my eyes now, as they change color from hazel to blue and have a rotating yellow band in each eye.

I trancended reality and transfered to a higher dimenional state through focus and intent many of us opened a vortex into another reality.
To escape the pain and death.

That was along time ago. Im a different person now. I'm here to just make things happen. Thats it.

I live to serve others, through that I may be able to serve myself.

~namaste

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
DarkCyrus, I assume you have been read, so would I read you again, or is there a list of those waiting to be read somewhere here?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

No I don't think I have been. But thats because I had fun reading everyone did you want to go next?

Let me know if you feel comfortable and then I would be more than happy to share with you.

If not I think someone should just come out and pick someone and start again.

I don't think we have to be so rigid inside this post but maybe freedom would allow more comfortable feelings?

Just kind of throwing things out there.

Go ahead and read me if you like.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm willing to try
Though I claim no special abilities aside from observation.

Let's see.

I feel you are spiritual, not religious.
More tolerant and accepting than skeptical.
You have no human children, but probably one or more animal ones.
You don't watch much network TV, but you like LOST a lot.
You love to learn new things, and spend a notable amount of time studying obscure subjects.

That's the best I can do off reading only a few of your posts

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cjcord
I'm willing to try
Though I claim no special abilities aside from observation.

Let's see.

I feel you are spiritual, not religious.
More tolerant and accepting than skeptical.
You have no human children, but probably one or more animal ones.
You don't watch much network TV, but you like LOST a lot.
You love to learn new things, and spend a notable amount of time studying obscure subjects.

That's the best I can do off reading only a few of your posts

Yes I am more spiritual, I do have one child, and no animal ones

I don't watch much newtowrk TV true, but I don't watch lost.

The last part you said was totally spot on.

Try more with your heart instead of logic next time

My heart is where my spiritual center comes from. You have to find yours.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
see, that's the issue, and perhaps i erred in joining the thread

I have no psychic sense at all, in fact, I feel many who consider themselves psychic are just highly observant people. Logic is key there. But i am willing to try anything at least once, and i guess i confirmed my feelings lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

Thanks for your pain. It brings me the strength to move. You cannot hold onto what you dear so much for long, as logic. My friend, you cannot hold onto something that has allready slipped out of your fingers.

This is on my level that you are speaking onto. You cannot challenge my truth in my own channel. Your understanding is not going to be recgonized becuase it is false.

It is the time for action folks. Wake up!

Disregard and send away with love through the pain and release. Scrub him down. Take action effect effect. now.

Pray to god that these souls may find peace and love and unleash the fury of love never proud when you do, only to mitigate and return to balance.

Never test the elohim.

You shall set yourself free.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

If you feel I was hostile in your thread, I promise you that was not the case.
It is your thread, and I wanted to play along just for curiosity's sake, but I guess I'm not elevated enough yet to understand what is going on in here. Or at least what you just said. So...my respects, and I'll bow out now.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join