It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic Are You? A Thread to Find the Answer!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

Hi Doodles

Thought I may as well see if I can do a reading for you.

I feel as if theres someone around you thats always in your face,trying to tell you what to do or just preach to you about something.

I have the name Dorothy,could be a nan.

Have you recently watched The Hills Have Eyes? If not have you watched it? Theres something to do with a person that you either watched it with or will watch it with,,a female and I feel she needs a heart to heart.

I see 3 dogs but one got hurt on his/her face.

I have the date 4th August.

I see your right arm being weak.

Have you got an aquaruim,,and theres a couple of ugly looking fish in there?

I see you or someone close playing a musical instrument.

Someone called Star and Rose

Well I hope some of this is right but if it aint then,,I tried

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

haha sweet dude thanks ok now to see what's right or not:
yes there is someone thats in m face and always trying to tell me what to do, um i do have a step nan called dorthy? haha, no i havn't seen the hills have eyes and i hope you are rite about the female person i will watch it with
haha, hm now with the whole 3 dogs thing iv neva had 3 dogs but that could represent something else which think relates to this so i'll give you that one, 4th of august rings a bell but not anything i can think of at the moment, nope my right arms my strong arm haha, i don't have a fish tank sorry haha, i do play an instrument, and i know someone called rose but not star
sweet thanx man thats really awesome thanx fro taking your time
is there anyone else thatd like to give it a go? this is cool haha

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

YW for that Doodles

I was quite pleased with that,didnt expect to get as much right,I felt a bit off colour lastnight.I always say I wouldnt want to be 100% correct but the things I didnt get right with you maybe be something in future.

If no-one else comes to the thread and trys a reading for you,,you can u2u me and I'll do another a bit bigger in u2u for ya

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

sweet yeah thatd be great will do

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Alienmindflare,
I was compelled to write your fortune. Please, let me know how accurate I am.

You have a very creative streak in you. You love to create. Be it painting, drawing, photography or something along those lines. You have a decent job right now, it allows a comfortable enough life for yourself and family. However your heart just isn't in it anymore. You feel yourself drawn more to the creative side. You'd love nothing more than if you could just walk away from your 9 to 5 and pursue a life devoted to your creativity.

Unfortunately I cannot see you going down that path. Right now would not be a good time for you to make that kind of jump. I see you being able to make a little extra money on the side using your creativity, but not as a full time deal.

I'm sorry I cannot give you more of your future for you. I do get the feeling that a steady, certain income will be very important in the near future. I don't see anything bad happening, just a change in your personal life where a reliable income would be important.

My Fortune Question: Is a major cross country move and job change a good idea for me in the next few months?

[edit on 11-2-2010 by sonick621]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sonick621

Hello sonick

You have a very creative streak in you. You love to create. Be it painting, drawing, photography or something along those lines.

I am really creative,I paint/draw and I used to always have a film in my camera,love photography but dont really take photos anymore.I also write poetry and work on my own website which is creative in the way I set it out.

You have a decent job right now

I dont actually work

I see you being able to make a little extra money on the side using your creativity

I did have an interview to do tarot over the phone,but chickened out but also I dont think I would have earned enough money

Anyway thank you for that,it dont matter you didnt get much about my future and I do hope your right about the income.

With your question,I pulled out 4 cards and 3 of them the person on them is taking a step forward 1 of them is firmly sat while holding onto what looks like a totem pole. So just by looking at them thats sorta self explantory.

So for the first time in a year Im taking a look at the book and the keywords for 1 of the cards is pleasure & gain.
The person thats sitting down the keyword for his card is drive & integrity.
The other 2 dont have keywords but have a little writing to the beginning of their card.
One is 'The stars' That nature hung in heaven, and filled their lamps With everlasting oil, to give due light To the misled and lonely traveller
The other says ' That content surpassing wealth The sage in meditation found, And walked with inward glory crowned.'

So I think by looking at this it looks quite postive,,but really this kinda thing cant be answered by anyone but yourself

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

When reading your question, I received a "NO, NO, NO" answer to the question - a resounding "No"! A move is ok , yes..(maybe half the distance) ...but not across country!

I'm not a fortune teller, but I am somewhat pychic with no control. So don't bank on what I say - please...lol.

Am wondering though how many will cheat on this thread by profiling the members BEFORE reading them? I challenge all to try this honestly with no cheating!

Also how am I to know if I am right on my predicition ... lol you can't move to both then tell me which was better

This is a fun though.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I should have been more clear. It is not technically across the country. If we move it would be from Texas to Pennsylvania. So I guess it would be only half the country away. :-)

When I did my prediction/fortune for Alienmindflare I didn't do any kind of "recon" before hand. I just felt drawn to write one for them. I nearly nailed the personality portion, but it seems I was a little wide of the mark on my prediction for the future.

In my defense, I got distracted in between the two sections. The perils of trying to tap into the aether at work I suppose. Kinda hard to stay focused. LOL.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Hi Sonick621,

First of all, I SHOULD have mentioned- commended you on having done so WELL with your reading/prediction! Congrats on those hits! Understand about the distraction! Hmmm. ..let's see... I see you in an office behind a computer screen. And lol about my ½ way prediction. Glad you cleared things up for me. In that case, here's some additional info for you. The move, IMP lol, will be a struggle for you at first and you will regret having moved for about 3- 6 months. You will overcome this negativity once you get used to the PEOPLE in this new place, They will be a thorn at first but then you will see that they (these people ) are really good for you / on your side although they will be truly hard to tolerate the majority of the time! You will learn how to handle them. This and the money situation will straighten out and you will succeed in life but NOT until you've changed your field of work into something that you truly DESIRE doing. And that's like not working at all! :-) You'll go far! :-)

PS ONLY the IDEA of 'how people can be' (sneaky in gathering info from profiles before predicting) came to me while reading this thread . Please know that in no way was I insinuating that you had done so!!!

My best to you in 'whatever' changes you have coming your way!

Ok … I need mine read now . Someone? :-)
My question is my split up family members all become reunited?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I wasnt quite sure of your question so I hope it was 'will your family members thats been split up ever reunite'

I can only say what I interpret from my cards and hope you dont take it to much to heart,I am sometimes wrong.

I dont see everyone of your family reuniting but a fair few will,I see a woman that married into your family being a bit of a whirlwind with her mouth,she likes to stir things up,maybe she had an argument with one of your family and she dont forgive,the woman I see in my cards looks coneiving (sorry for spelling) .

I see 2 families in the same town that dont see eye to eye,an older couple and maybe a single mother.

I feel their will be a family get together but not everybody will be there.

Heres some more reading for you

You've been feeling a bit down lately,maybe thinking about someone or maybe its a physical pain you have in your stomach area.

When you close your eyes ready for sleep do you ever see faces coming at you,,not necessary horrible faces but just alot of them coming to you?

I see a yellow flowered bush near a garden table.

Did you ever go out one night and break a heel of your shoe?

Have you ever said if you had the money you would build a castle?

If you have just finished a course of somekind,I see victory,,your finally done it,,or if not a course something your been working on.

Do you like Bruce Willis films?

Hope this is ok SeekerLou

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Alienmindflare]

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
hi everyone, i'm hoping someone here can help me.
a year or so ago at ight when i was sleeping i recall my late husband popping into a dream to tell me "it'll be ok", then he wasn't there anymore, he was gone in seconds. i didn't know what he was referring to and i still dont. it's been on my mind since then what he could've meant by what he said to me. can anyone on here contact the spirit world to find out?
dooby

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by whoreallyknows

I pulled out three tarot cards for you, for a laugh. I don't usually give readings for people I have never seen, or heard- so all i can go on is "whoreallyknows" ha ha ha
(I'm confident that this wont work)

Cards you got were: (nice ones!)
The Star:
The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench the Querent's thirst, with a guiding light to the future.

Three of Cups:
Harvest, abundance, celebration, sharing, deep communication from the heart.

Page of Swords:
It can represent a person with traits of diplomacy, practicality and understanding maybe indicated. Other adjectives to describe this person might be: sensual, realistic, possessive, persevering, thoughtful, down-to-earth, and security-minded. This Page may represent the vocations of: sales, singing, negotiations, leasing, consulting, serving, or finance.

So I reckon that the page of swords represents you... and that the star shows that you are someone planning for the future- you are surrounded by friends, the 3 of cups indicate some kind of event with friends or family around- like a family gathering or a wedding in the planning- with people that MATTER to you.
The Star bodes well, you have insight, and the Universe is on your side, helping making rocky things smoother. Things are on the way up!

Howzat?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Wow Alienmindflare, I'm impressed! You sure have a flare for this! Ever consider changing your name to PsychicmindFlare? j/k - The ONLY things to be corrected here would be -that the family members are in the same county , but not same town, and I'm not sure about the broken heel:-) Oh and those faces that are coming at me at night, when I try to go to sleep are my cats ! *G*!

Great job!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Hi doobydoll. Take the message for what it says. "It'll be ok"! Undoubtably you are worrying right now about what that dream was supposed to mean and are not 'listening' to your husband. IMO I think he wants you to rest assured in knowing that he's ok and that whatever things you may face in your future... YOU will be ok... Hence "It'll be ok"!
That's how I would interpret this if it were happening to me. I think he was just letting you know he is with you and wanted to give you encouragement...
Hope this helps!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Thanx SeekerLou

Everytime I do a reading Im left impressed with myself,I started using tarot 6 years ago and always referred to my books but about a year ago I started looking into the cards myself and found I got somethings correct

Somethings can be misinterpreted like with the broken heel it could mean a broken/sore ankle or maybe be careful on a night out.

The faces could mean similar to what I said to Doodles with someone or a few people in your face telling you what to do.

Glad you were impressed

~Alienmindflare~

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Do me. do me. lol jk
Keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Repost - Guess mine got lost in the shuffle way back on page two and I forgot about this thread until it popped up again Here is my original postl

Think everyone was read so far so here goes. What are my questions and what are my answers? Looking for something specific to me and not just vague generalities that most of us on here can relate to. Thanks. Should be fun to watch this thread and may read someone else later. Used to do it for my daughter's friends and was pretty spot on but usually has to be someone I know. Have given messages to strangers before that I did not understand but they did. Read away. In the love and light of Jesus.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Reply to Alienmindflare

Well I guess a lot can be interpretted in diff ways.. Especially diff perpectives on the same topic could lead to diff solutions...

My question..woohoo... Is lady luck with me this year or Lady love?? Last year neither were with me...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
hey Millionairemommy do me tell me whts gonna be my fate!!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

My question..woohoo... Is lady luck with me this year or Lady love?? Last year neither were with me...

I'd like to know what your definition of lady luck is?

I take it you wanna know if 'The One' will be with you this year?

Majority of my readings are done with tarot and I dont really answer questions because that is more of a sure thing and I dont wanna say something that could be wrong or I say something that builds hopes,,I like to just say what I see and let whoever decide if it makes sense to them.

But without consulting my cards and a pure guess I feel you were with someone last year just wasnt as you put it lady luck or Lady love.

Ive been on my own a very long time and dream every night of being with the right man,I just sit and wait for it to happen,I believe in destiny and fate and dont wanna push things into meeting him,,if your meant to be with 'The One' this year then so be it if not maybe your meant to be on your own for a reason,,once that reason has been looked upon then she'll come along.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join