It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic Are You? A Thread to Find the Answer!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranormalITI
Can anyone help me in finding if I am a real phychic?

That is very easy to do, simply apply for the JREF $1million challenge, win it, win $1million and you will know that you are a psychic
www.randi.org...

funny how no "psychic" has ever gotten past the preliminary test....

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Im not gonna go drive somewhere fore this.. I may later tho...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This thread is for those who believe they have a gift and to progress AND also those who just wanna have a bit of fun,,no-one is doing harm and no-one is getting hurt.

If some stuff thats been read to people hit home then thats a good thing not a negative thing.

tut tut so many negative people out there,,,open ya mind,relax and have fun !

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Ask me a question about something I could never know I MEAN NEVER and then put a list of 20 possible answer and make only 1 correct..i will get it correct!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormalITI

Your Fortune: You will find out that you do not have psychic abilities.

My Question:
What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow ?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by polychronopolis

ASK JESUS NO ONE CAN POSSIBLY KNOW THAT BY JUST GENERATING AN ANSWER SO ILL JUST GUESS 13.73?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

ok,,how many times have I been locked up for seeing/hearing/feeling to much,that others couldnt.

think 15 will do

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i feel strong about 3 or 2 or 0 but all others r dead to me
particuraly 3 hmm?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

nah sorry its 8.

If you were psychic you would know it,,its not just about picking the right answer,,you would need to tap into your gifts to get the answer,,which sometimes can make you feel kinda high and blurry eyed.

You could always practice with a friend,I did this,,drawing symbols and guessing,,or get some cards and randomly picking out your chosen card.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

i know.. srry I just am having a hard time focusing today..:/ if i could focus im sure i coulda gotten it^^

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Hey dont worry bout it,,we cant always tap into it,,I had the same problem myself today,,I do tarot cards and today I was looking at them and my eyes didnt go blurry (the switch over) so I was looking at them as anyone would at cards,,normally certain things jump out to me but nada nothing today.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by polychronopolis

Your Fortune: You will find out that you do not have psychic abilities.

My Question:
What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow ?

Well that all depends whether you are talking about an African or European Swallow now doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I hate being skeptical, but that is just the way I am with some things, so... are all of you serious? How can you "read" random people on an internet forum? I mean no disrespect, like I said, I'm just skeptical about some things. Could someone perhaps show me some quantifiable proof?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
[edit on 26-1-2010 by madelynsprite]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Reynolds
I hate being skeptical, but that is just the way I am with some things, so... are all of you serious? How can you "read" random people on an internet forum? I mean no disrespect, like I said, I'm just skeptical about some things. Could someone perhaps show me some quantifiable proof?

Ive been reading people over the internet since 2004,alot of people that Ive done it for have said 'how can you do that without me being there' well all I know is that it works for me,alot of it comes from our own gifts intuition/guidance from our guides so its not something that can be proven.
A top psychic once told me 'you dont need tarot to read people,you can pick anything up and read someone ie.a cassette case,pen because its the gift inside that picks up things.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Remember ask and you shall receive.

Glad to talk to you again.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Indeed Dark Cyrus

BTW I love your signature

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Here is a question that will either immediately give me results or it won't.

My question: I'm looking for a job this summer, I am wondering if I will get it in the area of expertise I'd like? Also, what area is that in?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Everyone has psychic and metaphysical skills and abilities, just as everyone can read, speak, write, talk, walk, throw a ball, etc. Did you naturally come about these things on your own? Well maybe some of them, but most skills we learn in life do not come to us naturally, but rather we have to develop and hone them until they become second nature. This is the same with psychic abilities. It is not some individual phenomena that only happens to a select few, they are skills that anyone can pick up and utilize. Some people may be better suited towards different areas, such as clairvoyance, but everyone can gain rudimentary abilities with enough dedication and practice.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hey guys sorry i'm not psychic(well not that i know of) but yeah just wanted to know if anyone could ell my fortune or know stuff about me through psychic abilities? just wanting to see if this is real

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join