It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic Are You? A Thread to Find the Answer!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
lets just see how psychic i am. I have not been to page 7 yet.
my prediction is that the persons avatar or banner above me (first above me if there are people without one) will have lot of red in it.

-----------
edit: eh...you decide. hahah

[edit on 16-12-2009 by epitaph.one]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Apparently the idea of someone reading my fortune gave this thread a fatal heart attack!

What do you all think about that?

I think I read someone, they appreciated it, and I still haven't been read...

I think everyone who hasn't been read should be read even if its half arsed, just so no one feels ignored...

-B.M

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

Apparently the idea of someone reading my fortune gave this thread a fatal heart attack!

I think everyone who hasn't been read should be read even if its half arsed, just so no one feels ignored...

-B.M

I think you are british...

The letter 'z' is coming into my head...

Is there an oil industry link?

I am getting quite a lot of darkness - and I am talking about your character. Are you mildly pessimistic and very focused on facts. For some reason I think of you as an engineer.

I think you have two children - a small blonde girl comes into my head...

You're very resolute. A decision made is made. I get the phrase "there's no going back"

Ha Ha..how way off the mark am I?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by chillpill

Originally posted by B.Morrison

-B.M

I think you are british...

The letter 'z' is coming into my head...

Is there an oil industry link?

I am getting quite a lot of darkness - and I am talking about your character. Are you mildly pessimistic and very focused on facts. For some reason I think of you as an engineer.

I think you have two children - a small blonde girl comes into my head...

You're very resolute. A decision made is made. I get the phrase "there's no going back"

Ha Ha..how way off the mark am I?

british, not that i'm aware of tho its possible.
oil industry, not that i'm aware of however my car has a bad oil leak lol
dark character, well...hmm...I spend alot of time laughing & smiling but if you catch me with a blank face, I tend to look bitter, I've seen too much in my short life, lost my innosence at a young age, recently and with help from arguing with idiots on ATS, I have become rather fact focus, but that more because I enjoy the art of debating. I dunno, I'd say 50/50, depends on if i'm in a good mood or not

resolute, no going back, spot on. I am defined by many as lazy in many aspects of my life, I personally think of it as 'economic energy management' but each to their own
despite my 'any way out is a good way' kind of thinking, once I commit to something & have people relying on me, I never let them down.

2 kids? lol literally not possible, but who knows what the future holds!
hope not tho...too young for that...

also engineer? yes, spot on. However I have this creative side which is strong & my life revolves around my creative impulses, if i get an idea for a song for e.g (i'm a musician) I have to drop everything & work on it, even if I lose my job over it.

But I'm also an engineer of sound, society & consent. I help run an event management service that hold 'rave' events for the local community, I write the angry letters in responce to the angry letters from aged residents, and yeah.

for someone who just read me for the heck of it, pulling random thoughts floating across the ethers of their cranium, you actually did really well (imho) and I'm quite impressed.

-B.M

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Aaah cold reading. Notice how there are a lot of misses, and the hits have to be squeezed into place by the readee, not the reader.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
OK im willing to give this a shot...

Should i be expecting fatherhood any time soon (soon being within 2 years... theres a reason to this that i can explain after)?

and also...

I feel resricted with my life at the moment in regards to work and location... will this ever be rectified and if so, in what way?

Response is eagerly awaited

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LinxyUK

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is for xXCalieXx:

Hey, sorry for the delay. Hope you're still paying attention....

Regarding your path...

When I first saw your user name, the song "Listen to your heart" popped into my head. I get the sense that you're getting pressure from a boyfriend right now to deviate from your path. He's insecure and talking from a place of fear. If you're thinking of moving, don't do it right now, but wait at least 6 months. You don't have all of the facts at your disposal. By April, you'll be in a clearer place. Don't do anything you don't feel comfortable with just to please someone else. You can hibernate for a while longer.

I see that you're young, and conflicted between pursuing something artistic or something more practical. I got that you're good at painting and fashion design. I see really rich colors and swirly abstract paintings, like Georgia O'Keefe. There's a girlfriend or a female relative that will support you if you need help. They're rooting for you because they wanted to pursue the path you're going down, but didn't have the courage.

I also see dragons around you like the old Chinese paintings. Does that mean anything to you? Are you interested in Asian culture or plan on traveling there?

In 2010, you're going to start coming out of your shell, but things won't really gel career-wise until 2011-2013. You may have to do some side-jobs for a while, but don't get discouraged if things don't come together right away. You may have to do a little more training before you can be on your own. I see an older man who can mentor you, and you may have to travel to work with him for a few months. I hear the name "Jake" and he has salt & pepper curly hair, and he's wearing a work apron. I see the summer of 2010 as a pivotal point in your career when you start to take your abilities more seriously.

Anyway, let me know if you get this, or whether I'm in the ballpark. I'll U2U this in case you're not following the thread, too.

Originally posted by xXCalieXx
reply to post by diabolique

Hey diabolique, I've been reading your posts and you seem very insightful. I have a few questions regarding the path I am taking in life currently. I am unhappy in a certain spot now. I feel conflicted with different pressures. I sorta feel lost and can't figure out which direction I am taking in life. Any advice, can you sense anything coming in 2010 for me?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
LinxyUK, here's your reading if you're still paying attention to this thread....

In short, the answer is YES. I do see a little girl around you, and she's about 5 years old when you meet her. I say "meet" because she doesn't feel like your biological child to me. Are you thinking of adopting a child or moving in with a woman who already has one?

To see any positive changes in your career, you'll have to move, possibly to a foreign country. I keep seeing tulips so maybe you'll be going to Amsterdam?

You'll get a nice job offer, but I don't see you moving for another 2 years. The place where you'll move to is more suburban than you're used to, and you may feel a bit bored after a while - it'll be important to keep in touch with your friends and old colleagues to maintain your sanity. You may find out about this job through your partner or one of her friends (are you married to a woman with short hair with blond highlights?).

You will be better off financially, though. Do you do work in advertising or architecture/interior design? I keep see glass buildings and minimalist decor around you.

Originally posted by LinxyUK
OK im willing to give this a shot...

Should i be expecting fatherhood any time soon (soon being within 2 years... theres a reason to this that i can explain after)?

and also...

I feel resricted with my life at the moment in regards to work and location... will this ever be rectified and if so, in what way?

Response is eagerly awaited

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
TO O.P.: Great thread topic and thanks for creating such an intriguing thread. If I predict something about somebody else, it would be pure fiction, thus I will not do it.

To the potential psychics out there:

What am I doing here? Why am I here? What is my purpose? Am I dreaming in a real world or living in a dream world? Am I here to perform or accomplish something? What should I be doing now? Do others misunderstand me or do I misunderstand them? Why do I feel like I am a very unique person, deattached from most others. Why do I let the negative voices confirm my fears and let the positive ones fall on deaf ears?

Sorry for the multitude of questions. Any sort of direction would be appreciated.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Still haven't been read!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Im not very good at answering questions but not bad at just reading someone so this is for Calstorm.

Ive got something to do with the rocky horror picture show,,maybe something in that era that had a meaning to you or someone you know resembles someone from the cast or simple as its a fav movie of yours.
Have you or someone you know recently fell over and landed on something sharp?
Is there a broken wall where you live?
Have you recently took interest in something ancient,,maybe language or arctifacts

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thank you that was quick.

Ive got something to do with the rocky horror picture show,,maybe something in that era that had a meaning to you or someone you know resembles someone from the cast or simple as its a fav movie of yours.

No

Have you or someone you know recently fell over and landed on something sharp?

No

Is there a broken wall where you live?

no

Have you recently took interest in something ancient,,maybe language or arctifacts cuse spelling

Yes learning German, recent fascination with ancient Greece and Sumerian history
Dark blue decor or linen,,maybe recently bought?

Yes, kitchen and living room curtains and received glazed stoneware for the kitchen just 2 days ago as a gift.

Lost something sentimental ? have you got a pond,,with lillies?

Yes on the loss, and the pond is in construction.

black and white tile floor?
Nope just white

4th February or 2nd April
Actually its Feb 2nd and April 4th pretty close though.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by calstorm]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

That was pretty ok
and I did get the feeling the sentimental thing that was lost is around the pond area,first had mud but then pond so maybe looking around that area may help find it

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by diabolique

Hey,

Thank you getting back to me and giving me a reading.
You were on with somethings but other things do not go on in my life.

-I am in a relationship currently and I recive no pressure from my boyfriend. I probably pressure him about certain things in his life.
-I am interested in painting however I rarely ever paint. I am interested in a career in healthcare. It deems to be more practical to me but it fulfills my love of helping and working with people.
-I am interested in asian culture and history. It has always fascinated me for some reason.
-As for the future I will have to tell if there is a man with salty-pepper hair wearing an apron.

Thank you very much for the reading, if you have any further visions feel free to tell me. You have been 30-40% accurate with me so far. Pretty good I must say.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

I have been told I'm psychic but only when I can look at the person. But I got a question:
Will I get into the college I want and become what I want to be?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It was on page 1 that I asked if I would get pregnant in 2009. The person said no. I just found out that I am 6 weeks pregnant on Sunday ^_^... And I swear I wasn't even trying

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutonium
reply to post by snusfanatic

I have been told I'm psychic but only when I can look at the person. But I got a question:
Will I get into the college I want and become what I want to be?

Anybody gonna tell me?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by plutonium

I'm not too sure of my psychic abilities, but here it goes...

You will get into a college, not the one you had in mind, but a good one nonetheless. You will change your mind slightly about what you want to do, but it will be something along similar lines. You have a good future.

As for me... will my life be significantly different a year from now?

[edit on 1/9/2010 by SpiritintheShadows]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritintheShadows

You are a spiritual peace loving human, who can not commit wholly to one thing because you find the need to constantly start over. You are fairly open, and not all that shy. You will lead a fairly decent life but will suffer from health problems earlier then most, but will quickly get over them. You will travel far and wide trying to find something you can't quite figure. hahaha.

Ummm, where and when will I eventually settle down?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join