It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Psychic Are You? A Thread to Find the Answer!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

Hey Anonymous,I see you settling down in Illinois but not until 3rd September 2015,the reason for you settling there is because of someone or some people you know in Chicago.

I have no specific questions to ask but anyone can read me

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Alienmindflare,

I don't know if I can see future events at this point; however, I do see quite a lot. (rapidly developing abilities)

I thought this thread looked cool and fun, plus a way to get in a post on the way to 20.

I went to your webpage, Alienmindflare, and then specifically to your "EYES" subpage.

I usually see a lot of the same things (haven't posted on subject yet) but something surprised me here... Immediately...

I see most things in 2 colors Green or Magenta(ish). I clearly saw a Magenta object. A pipe or passage with substance going downward, through it. Or possibly it's the substance of the passage itself moving. And it's going downward, inward, to somewhere... The entrance is curved and smooth.

I don't know if this is regarding you, or me. But it was triggered after seeing your eyes. I've never done anything quite like this previous.

I saw faces also, human. Flashing quickly. A girl especially. I saw a cat face up close, and a canine(wolf-like or Huskie). I've seen numerous animals but not these specifically until now.

I'll try to get a better description of this entrance/drain/vortex-ish thing soon because it was actually quite wild. Freaked me out a bit.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Strebor]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Strebor

Hey Strebor Thanx for this,,I dont really know what this passage is so it would be great if you can eleborate more on that,but as you said it could be something around you.

The faces was interesting because I used to see alot of flashing faces before I got to sleep,,I sometimes get them now but I dont get alot,,but the faces are clear as anything,the last one I saw was an african man in his early 50's and his skin was silky black and he was smiling his head off,,Ive always wanted to know why I see faces.

I havent seen a girl that I remember.

I have got a thing for Huskie's,,always wanted one.

You said it freaked you out a bit,,when you saw the passage did you feel 'high'

Thanx again

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

hi there

this is my first post on ats.
you said you weren't bad at reading people, i wonder could you 'do' me?
i ask because i am usually a level headed and 'thinking' person, but recent events in my life have scrambled my head and i am unable to concentrate on anything.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Hope i can try

Hmmm... was there a recent death in the family?

you, as the person you believed you were... you're questioning it a lot. You're wondering if you need to find yourself all over again. Possibly taking people out of your life, or going to people you haven't talked to in a while.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hi Lovelyn,
I feel you have not yet found your true calling. 2010 may see all that change with a chance meeting in the mid year. I sense you as a free spirited person who is very aware of the other forces around her. I think 2010 will be a good year for you in term of personal and pschic development. A financial winfall early in the year will allow you to buy something you've always wanted.

I have no specific question for my reader... just go for it..

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragon33
Hi Lovelyn,
I feel you have not yet found your true calling. 2010 may see all that change with a chance meeting in the mid year. I sense you as a free spirited person who is very aware of the other forces around her. I think 2010 will be a good year for you in term of personal and pschic development. A financial winfall early in the year will allow you to buy something you've always wanted.

I have no specific question for my reader... just go for it..

"I sense you as a free spirited person who is very aware of the other forces around her. I think 2010 will be a good year for you in term of personal and psychic development."

Just to let you know, i had a psychic experience last night. 6 people, including me, jumped into my friends car. 2 people in the front, 4 people in the back. Obviously, only 3 people can be in the back. Before we pulled out of her driveway, i looked to my right and saw a car turning slowly at the beginning of the block. We were about 9 houses down from the car. Right when i saw that, i knew it was going to eventually hit us. I was in such a hurry to somewhow hold on to the seatbelt. She pulled out, and the car was still about 100 feet away. She straightened out, paused.. and i closed my eyes and the car rammed into her trunk.

ALREADY READ

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lovelyn

Hope i can try

Hmmm... was there a recent death in the family?

you, as the person you believed you were... you're questioning it a lot. You're wondering if you need to find yourself all over again. Possibly taking people out of your life, or going to people you haven't talked to in a while.

no death in the family.
i have been recently questioning certain things about myself, this is as a result of recent events.
you're right about taking certain people out of my life, i have actually done this as recent as 2 days ago.
i know i need to sit and think what's best to do in my life from here on, but in order to do that i need to start thinking clearly again.
i just wondered if you could 'see' if this will happen soon?
interesting that you are very close on a couple of things.
i love this psychic subject, great stuff!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Wow! awesome. Maybe i need to have more faith in myself when it comes to this psychic stuff.

Just following my intuition here.

Fall. Something as a form of clarity will happen in the fall (as in september, october, november ish). You're going to get a clue of how and what needs to be done.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I see everything around you spinning like a whirlwind,its as if everyone else is rushing their daily business but your taking it slow,,theres no need to rush in your eyes,you know exactly what you wanna do and exactly where you wanna go,,your just waiting for the moment to do it.

If you have a partner then he/she is doing the exact thing,,just waiting and thinking while the world goes by.
If your single then this is your twinflame (Soulmate) that is also doing the same and maybe its in your Destiny to meet soon.

I see the date 2nd of September and I see a few musicians around you
I see a celebration and a magican for the kids.

You'll have to say goodbye to someone close but to say goodbye is to say hello to another.

Be careful with people around you,,even those you trust some cant be trusted.

6th May maybe be a tough day

You are a person that gives and not take,you give to much and its draining you,,slow down with that,look out for an old woman in your dreams,,she has something for you and will keep coming until you wake up and remember.

Hope this is ok Doobydoll

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragon33

Hi Dragon,Im a bit bored so thought about doing this for ya

I see you as a hard working person,once you start something it has to be finished.I see fields so maybe you work in fields or like to lay down under a tree in a field and think or even thinking about buying one to build a house on.

Ive got the date 1st of July is someone you know due around then to have her baby?

8th of October could be a birthday of a relative

Have you started decorating in your home yet? Or just thinking about it?

9th February will be a joyful day

Hope this was ok

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

You are moving fast and have a desire or need to feed and to fill your belly with infromation. You have energy you wish you had but you allready do have, so you are limiting yourself.

There is a feeling of I have to get something done, a rush. More than impatience but more like a dire need. There is alot of fear and clouds of confusion through things that have a need to be correctly adressed.

You are hurting yourself in your stomach and have a problem letting go of something that is long held. Soon you will lose the feeling of holding tight becuase that causes you dizziness and pain. The holding onto these things have a direct relationship to your need to control based on a life living in fear rooted possibly in your past. No one can teach you any truth that you cannot allready yourself see. You will show your true strength and endurance and that will reveal to you what is true. You'll become whole. You will see that moving slow and paying attention will do you a greater service.

The cyclone of energy is a cloud of darkness which encapsulate the entire world. Your true power and strengths will come from breaking through the worlds barriers and giving you a renewed sense of life.

Your biggest hurdle will be of learning how to let go and to move with complete confidence without the need of fear. You will see how weak fear is and will become. Instead of falling to your knees in fear, you will rise again, renewed with the power and strength of the cosmos that once lost you will never allow to be lost again.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Everything is possible. What is it that you wish.

What is your desire, the feeling at the basic center and core of the you as a whole multi-dimensional being or interdimensional soul whole.

Only you can set yourself free.

I have gone away and then I have come back in recent times.

Where I was is not where I' am now. I left and I spent that time away, learning, learning, and growing much more than I could imagine.

We come to teach that there is such things as joy and freedom in even the most remote places in the galaxy.

Houston we have life.

We are there wishing with you with hope and knowing of what you will become. You see a friendly beaming smile and you know the fire I speak. Ok so maybe this picture is bigger than you might think

Just know that now you are allready free, and there is nothing you can't accomplish. Did I just make new sense of the meaning, hope, positive and love.

We need something realer. Action action action.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
lovelyn
in autumn eh? i'll make a note of that.
be interesting if anything does happen. thanks for that.

you should have more faith in yourself, i believe we all possess this ability but don't know how to use it.
i have had a few of these experiences over the years, a couple of these are very memorable.

around 10 years ago i had 'daydream' (best way i can describe the experience) of my sister cradling twin babies. at the time she and her husband were childless due to a medical condition, and doctors had told her she would never conceive. she didn't believe me at the time when i told her of my 'daydream', but 5 years ago she and her husband became proud parents of ... TWINS!!
the evening before the Grand National around 15-ish years ago, i 'saw' horses jumping the dreaded Canal Turn and the number 8 kept appearing. next day i put a quid each way on the number 8 horse in the Grand National and it won!!
adored pets i have lost have come back to see me in these 'daydreams'. i call them 'daydreams' because that's what they are like. my eyes are closed but i'm not asleep, and when i 'see' people or pets i get 'feelings' as well. it's difficult to describe but here goes: during these daydreams and if i am not certain as to who i am 'seeing', i experience a 'feeling' that identifies without a doubt who it is. this feeling is like an 'energy fingerprint' which i think is exclusive to every person or pet, and when i feel it it is like instant recognition.
it's a beautiful experience.
a few other things i can share but maybe i'm droning on a bit so i'll push off for now and let others get a word in.
it would be interesting to know if anyone else get these feelings too. can anyone describe them better than i have?
weird stuff, but interesting.
doobs

[edit on 11-1-2010 by doobydoll]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
Everything is possible. What is it that you wish.

What is your desire, the feeling at the basic center and core of the you as a whole multi-dimensional being or interdimensional soul whole.

Only you can set yourself free.

I have gone away and then I have come back in recent times.

Where I was is not where I' am now. I left and I spent that time away, learning, learning, and growing much more than I could imagine.

We come to teach that there is such things as joy and freedom in even the most remote places in the galaxy.

Houston we have life.

We are there wishing with you with hope and knowing of what you will become. You see a friendly beaming smile and you know the fire I speak. Ok so maybe this picture is bigger than you might think

Just know that now you are allready free, and there is nothing you can't accomplish. Did I just make new sense of the meaning, hope, positive and love.

We need something realer. Action action action.

Very profound and intriquing,,was this for everyone or me? Because it goes with my past and recent thoughts.

Also you said 'There is a feeling of I have to get something done'
Have felt this for a decade

'You are hurting yourself in your stomach and have a problem letting go of something that is long held'

I think this statement everyone could answer yes to but there is 1 thing in particular that is long held that I need to let go.

'No one can teach you any truth that you cannot allready yourself see'
I think ones mind can teach more truth as long as that one mind has time for themselves and think for themselves,if you think of something long enough you'll get the answer.

Thank you DarkCyrus
'

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

It was for you for the most part but can also be for me and lots of others. You are right and your also welcome

I' am overjoyed and happy that I could be understood by you.

~best wishes.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I sense a deep sadness and pain, also alot of excitment and joy.

You have some very deep past memories of your childhood that you hold very dear and special to your heart, so much so that it uplifts you during harder times and keeps you spiritually intact. Your memories are so intense and fulfilling and whole that you use it to direct yourself and energy.

It feels so strong to me that I feel hope with it. Something is shouting from you for some type of help. There is a frustating searching going on for you, one that captivates your mind at most times. You would be good to realise exactly how many people share it with you, and you need not think you are ever alone, because you are not, nor anyone.

Everything that goes on is recorded and I think that may increase your faith, but to understand some things very close to your grasp will unlock your path to a golden light.

I also feel there is a need or want of very strong feelings of great things.

Just go with your heart and listen to the ultimate one and become it. Your biggest hurdles would be of letting go of earthly physical things, and of letting go of your individuality and self.

You would be wise to know you never truly loose your self. Infact it is the oposite you transform into a larger, more, incoperated version of yourself.

There is no need to worry. You are flowering into a butterfly and your unique patterns of color only add to the complexity and love of yourself.

You love somewhere very dear in your family.

You are love, don't doubt for a minute. And the moment you do, take a step back and hope, pray, and be. Read the last few lines of my sig.

I wish and hope for the best for you.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

do not go. that is all i have to say for you.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

I won't go anywhere, becuase what I hold within me is what you hold within you.

You can join my other posts if you find what you like.

Search for you own power within and let that be your freedom of expression.

Don't worry just hold trust and hope for everything you wish to come true. That is something that will be in us forever, because it is part of us.

If you betray others you are betraying yourself.

Give

Through giving you will be giving to yourself.

It is only through giving that we can move past the grieving stage.

Anger only comes from not giving yourself, what others failed to give you.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus

You are right and your also welcome

I' am overjoyed and happy that I could be understood by you.

~best wishes.

Thank you again,,I understand that even though it was written for me it can mean so much for someone else or the one that wrote it and even in 5 years time if someone reads this it can have a profound meaning to their life at that precise moment.

I just wanna ask what was I right about?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join