It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we missing something? when did you last feel fit and healthy ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
A big thanks to everyone who is contributing information. Its funny how seeing others symptoms reminds you of your own. The constant bunged up head and sinuses rings a bell with me. As does the sweating for no apparent reason.

Be interesting to see where this goes .

Respects

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hi,
Just to let you know. I used to feel like crap and so took these steps:

1. Stopped eating meat
2. Started doing regular exercise
3. STRESS made me ill. I stopped my sales job and started training towards something I want to do.
4. Eat nuts, seeds, raw fish
5. started to meditate
6. sleeping for 8 hours per day

Now i feel pretty good. I have some way to go. There are ways to feel good.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
its becuz everyone's eating the wrong thing. everyone eats a terrible diet but no one wants to hear it.
diet is critical to your immune system and health. let food be your medicien and medicine be your food. hippocrates. plants generally are essential to health.

if you want to not be run down by every flu or virus you have to fix your diet majorly. of course, i dont thing 'they' partciularly want this. but then, neither does the majority. cappucinos and coke are way too enjoyable. so's KFC and Maccas. people wud rather be sick all the time than drop the choccy cake.

i have posted on here about what to eat to be healthy. its a specific diet. its kind of obvious really but no one does it.
no dairy, no sugar for a start. no caffeine, no alcohol.
etc.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Being as you just want the general consensus, I've felt like crap for a month or 2 now. It doesn't seem to be alleviating no matter how much time I spend in bed, or what I take.

As far as what it is, doesn't seem to be anything specific, just joints aching, specially my back (but that could just be the cold) and just stomach aches and generally feeling worn down

Not good

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

I'm no expert, I have just gone through the whole process, so I am aware of it.

Just take a good look inside through a quiet mind, in meditation. Go deep, you will find your answer. It is always there waiting for you to listen.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I feel fine.

Eat good food, exercise regularly.

there's a lot of weighty stuff going on in the world right now and also seasons are in high change.

we are each and everyone of us truly affected and effected by this earth we live on and by our actions within it.

so, when seasons change, we adjust and we change as well.

This too, shall pass ~ Buddha

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It is with measured trepidation I wade into the Hypochondriac's thread of choice.

48 yr old
6'4" 216lbs

I feel fantastic! Work out every day and steer clear of carbohydrates. I'm of the opinion much of "feeling good" is the mental state of mind.

I'm also of the belief "stress" is a man made creation. People who quickly throw the word stress around are quite weak mentally. The ONE thing we have complete control over is oursselves. Mind, body and spirit.

Many often say......."Oh man I'm just not a morning person or I don't know why I'm sooo tired."

All "Cop-Outs" in my opinion. You have COMPLETE control over how you "are" in the morning. It's not as though their is another entity living inside of you and you in turn decide to analyze and talk about this entity as if you have no control over it.

Just a little rant.

Becker

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I have been feeling really down too, ever since summer ended. I think it's because I stopped exercising around that time. I would also eat healthy over the summer. Now I am back to my old routine, and it really sucks!! I guess the only tips I can give you are try to get time into exercising every day, and try your best to eat healthy!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I haven't been 100% for a few months now. I'm a fit and healthy 27 year old. I go to the gym 3 times a week and watch my diet... or at least I used to.

Up until about 6 months ago I was in the best shape of my life, but since then, I've had chest infections, swine flu, kidney stones, back ache, joint aches, migraines etc etc. I've been to the doctor's and had tests at the hospital, all to no avail.

Now, I just feel run down, I've got constant cold-like symptoms and I keep breaking out in spots.

My Dad's the same and so are a few of my friends. I really don't know what's going on. I have never been ill as much as I have been in the past 6 months. The strange thing is, it all started not long after I visited America. My friend, who I went with is also the same way.

I have not had any flu vaccines, although I did have a tetanus shot on my return, as I cut myself badly whilst out there on the night before the flight back and couldn't be bothered with all the paperwork involved with my travel insurance, so just waited until I got home and went to my local NHS hospital for stitches.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I definitely don't have as much energy as I did a few years ago. But there are lots of good reasons why:

I'm about 30 pounds overweight (okay, okay - 40 pounds. You happy now?), I'm semi-retired, and I'm not really enthusiastic or even interested in anything.

There are plenty of things I could do to change, but I'm lazy. So all my problems are self-inflicted, but I'm not going to think about it right now.

I'm going to take a nap.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

i have posted on here about what to eat to be healthy. its a specific diet. its kind of obvious really but no one does it.
no dairy, no sugar for a start. no caffeine, no alcohol.
etc.

I would agree with you on the caffeine and alcohol, but dairy contains essential fats and not having enough sugar in your diet can actually be harmful, possibly even causing diabetes, just as easily as too much sugar can. Everything in moderation, as my old Dad always says and up until recently, it's served me quite well. Salt is bad for you, yet if you removed it from your diet completely, you would die.

As I said in my previous post, up until 6 months ago, I was the fittest and healthiest I have ever been. My diet hasn't changed, other than possibly getting a little healthier, as I'm not burning off the calories as often at the gym.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
I have had off and on headaches, I have been sneezy, with a stuffed up, sometimes runny nose. I also have mucus, snotty stuff I call drainage. I'm not really sure if anybody else calls it that.

This IS the "on and off" stuff that SO many have -
I track these symptoms all over the globe -
Also the occasional sore throat - raspy voice - then no raspy voice -
being tired - little fever - then no fever - dehydrated -
heavy mucus - itching, burning eyes - itchy ears
sore neck - then no sore neck
little trouble breathing then no trouble breathing.

My feeling is (and has been - for sometime)
that the masses are having an ALLERGIC reaction to
something that is being introduced -
This is an allergic reaction - this is how allergic reactions look -
It's the masses - Not just a few - but many -
This is not new - it started sometime ago -

Number 1 - STAY hydrated -
keep the lymph system moving with hot/warm liquids -
and do take the D3 - or get at least 20 minutes of sun a day -
if the plane trails haven't covered your sky -
Lots of Vit C
- Stay away from the white flours - breads, pasta -

[edit on 10-11-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

On saturday there were four white jets covering the entire Oklahoma City sky with chemtrails. That afternoon I immediately felt like my immune system vanished... and I've felt sick for the last few days since. A couple other people I know have said the same.

And I never used to get sick.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I've never been better actually, I always get seasonal sinus colds but thats no big. I think people get to wrapped into the hysteria of it all. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I've not said one word about chemtrails on this site. Not that I recall. I'm beginning to think there's something to it. I've noticed many people run down as well. I've thought for years now that people are slowly being dumbed down, and suffer weakened immunity. Recently, it's seemed to be accelerating. Anyone else notice this?

Nice too see the damage of the CT's are getting noticed.
I dont know about you folks, but have any of you noticed people having 'spots' or small 'sores' on hands and/or face ??

I see it all the time, and even when I show my doctor a 'zit like' thing on my arm which is almost identicle to the 'zit like' thing HE has on his forehead, he didnt comment on it, I said nothing, but I see this on a large number of people..

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
To the people claiming that it is simply the result of poor nutrition, I ask this question.

How can you explain the fact that here in britain, people's health is generally poorer than during and after WWII, even though there was rationing back then and many foods were not available at all? I'm pretty sure a diet of Corned Beef, Spam, animal offal, potatoes and root veg isn't going to provide all the nutrition you claim people need.

People get too tied up in exactly what the body needs. All you have to think about is what have people always eaten, for thousands of years. that is what the body needs. It is what we have evolved to eat. Basic foods, vegitables, nuts, berries and yes, even meat. The human body has evolved to eat mean over hundreds of thousands of years.

People have been eating dairy for thousands of years. It hasn't done them any harm.

Basically, I believe that it is the processed foods of today and the way they are processed that are the problem, not what they actually are.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
That's funny that this topic was posted because I woke up this morning feeling #ty
I mentioned it to one of my coworkers and he mentioned that everyone is getting sick.....I thought it was from not sleeping well last night. I just feel groggy, cold, and really out of it. But who knows..Maybe its the 11/11 energies that are coming tomorrow and our bodies are trying to adjust. Lets' all hope for that.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I am replying to this thread in spite of myself as I think questions of this sort usually elicit the sort of replies they are seeking. If you see what I mean...
But the last 2 weeks on and off I have felt I was coming down with a cold - except no cold has been forthcoming. So - a bit throaty, a bit sniffly. A bit rough. I even thought I might be getting the dread swine flu and have been dosing myself with vitamins D3 and C.
As a consequence of this underlying weakness, I fell and twisted my knee so now hobbling around into the bargain!
Just to add, I don't eat convenience food and go organic as much as I can afford, so it's not down to lifestyle.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by unicorn1]

[edit on 10-11-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Start paying attention to what you put in your mouth and dont trust some strange person you have never met that works in a factory to produce food for you to eat that wont make you sick.

You can not just open a can or a box of some sort of food product that has been seasoned with chemicals, juiced up with preservitives so it will last 500 years...ish, wrapped in plastic that comes from who knows where that is created with God knows what, eat it and expect to walk around feeling healthy.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I feel great! The young lady next door just got out of the hospital with a serious H1N1 infection. She said she thought she was going to die. I and my wife are taking 6000 units a day of vitamin D3 and we haven't a sneeze between us, thank you. We are 63 years old and have the usual aches and pains that come with age, but no infections. I am a firm believer in taking large doses (5000-10000 units per day) of D3 to build your immune system. Have a great day!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join