It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we missing something? when did you last feel fit and healthy ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Maybe people are just fed up with #e!!!

There comes a time in life where you just say 'enough is enough' maybe people are making themselves ill by thinking about the swine flu...

who knows?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by srslyguyz

well if there is any info on what i could do to fix this. may it be, stop drinking tap water!!! or take some of this!!!! whatever, any opinions would help

I would like to add I drink well water from my farm and carry it with me. I used to change the water filters for my plants DI water system and there is no way I would drink that stuff. Not to mention giardia in the drinking supply and treatment does nothing to kill it.

One reason for everyone feeling YUCK is stress!

.... when chronic stress repeatedly forces the adrenal glands to sustain high levels of cortisol, two things happen: first, the adrenals can’t attend to their broader role in hormonal regulation because the same resources they use to make hormones like estrogen are required to make cortisol, and second, cortisol starts to damage healthy tissues. Eventually, adrenal fatigue sets in, and many women experience symptoms such as ]weight gain, fatigue, insomnia, fuzzy thinking, depression, cravings and mood swings. Once the adrenals become depleted, it can lead to adrenal exhaustion and much more serious health concerns.

www.womentowomen.com...

Let us face it. The USA and the rest of the world is in a recession if not a depression. The EU just went thru the ratification of the Lisbon treaty and here in the USA the Dollar is tanking. Everyone is concerned with what will happen at the Copenhagen Climate Change Conference and whether their job will vanish shortly (or whether they can find a new one)

No Wonder many feel yuck, it would be a miracle if we did not, or in my case due to a radical change in eatting habits.

edit to add: If you are losing weight and have stomach problems be sure to check out girardia. Doctors often ignore it but it is estimated that up to 2.5 million cases of giardiasis occur each year in the US. Up to 20% of the world's population is chronically infected with Giardia lamblia.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by crimvelvet]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I wanted to expand on a little of what you wrote for other readers. Adrenal fatigue is a serious issue. I've suffered from it for years, and have just recently decided to take the appropriate steps to remedy it.

First off, eliminate caffeine entirely! You'll probably feel even more run down the first week, but it's necessary for adrenal improvement and you'll feel better in the end. Using caffeine to get by in the day is like beating a dead horse. The adrenal already can't make enough adrenaline to get you by and stay healthy. This just slowly tears you down.

Next, make sure to load up on vitamin-c and b5. This is used in large quantities by the adrenal. It's probably best to just take a b-complex. A B50 should be adequate.

It can take a solid year or longer to repair the adrenal, but the consequences of doing nothing are far worse. You could go from fatigue to exhaustion, where you can physically barely even get out of bed. Best to wisen up on this one.

Another think I'd mention to people feeling just a little rundown would be to start drinking herbal teas. They clean the blood, nourish organs, and stimulate the liver & kidney to rid your body of excess toxins.

This one is a life saver for me:

Everyday Detox

Not only improves parasympathetic function, it stabilizes my mood somewhat. There are adaptogens in here.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Every single person I know in my immediate circle are feeling under the weather. My boyfriend, for example, keeps saying he feels like he's coming down with something for a couple of days. He never really gets sick and then he's fine for about a week and it starts back up again.

Myself? I have been having symptoms of allergies that come and go for a couple days at a time. I even have developed an asthmatic reaction to whatever is affecting my health. I live in Boise and the weather is very mild right now. Not allergy season either. Even so, I didn't suffer allergies in Boise until this year.

My roommate is always mildly sick with something. Same with my sis and my niece. It is rather strange.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It seems like everyone is feeling bad lately from reading the posts here.

Could it be that all are watching and reading too much of the negaive, bad news flooding the psyche lately? I mean look at the threads here and look at the MSM.... all bad, all negative. That sort of thing on an ongoing basis is gonna sink in and manifest somehow, some way.

Maybe a change of heart and a change of mind set would be a good thing. Instead of taking in the bad news, if you must read it, then do just that... read it. Observe how it makes you feel, but don't give in and own that feeling. Let it flow away. Be the observer of life. Be in the world and not of the world.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Interesting perhaps the reason is that the propaganda pandemic, along with the growing unemployment numbers and government new bills that will impact the nations and the peoples is having a very down effect on everybody.

People are stressing out.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

YES!!! I forgot to mention the sweating! Everyone in the house can be freezing, and I'll be sweating like it's 100 degrees! Vibrating is a good way to describe the feeling I have. It's almost like shivering, except I'm not cold.

EDIT: Just FYI for everyone... I NEVER watch the news, lol. I call it "depression tv" and I stay away from it. Of course, I do read here on ATS, so I'm probably reading what I'm not watching on TV, lol!

[edit on 11/10/2009 by gemineye]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

My feeling is (and has been - for sometime) that the masses are having an ALLERGIC reaction to something that is being introduced - This is an allergic reaction - this is how allergic reactions look - It's the masses - Not just a few - but many - This is not new - it started sometime ago -

You may be onto something there. Remember Corn oil and High fructose Corn syrup is in just about everything.

The type of corn, known as Starlink or Cry9C, is currently only approved in the US for animal consumption. But when environmental and food safety organisations sent away samples of commonly found foods, the test results concluded that one percent of Taco Bell brand taco shells tested illegally contained this strain of corn....

But so far the Environmental Protection Agency has only deemed the corn fit for animal consumption since the company’s data indicate “that Cry9C exhibits some characteristics of known allergens.”...

The corn has been modified in such a way that makes it difficult to digest by humans. Possible health effects could include nausea and anaphylactic shock, but most impacts are not currently known because only a few tests have been conducted, according to Jane Rissler, a senior scientist with the Union of Concerned Scientists....

www.twnside.org.sg...

Mexican corn farmers have a special grievance: their crops have been contaminated by genetically altered corn, known as Starlink, produced as cattle feed by the biotech giant Aventis. While advocates of biotechnology argue genetically engineered crops are the key to ending hunger, Mexican farmers say their crops, native seeds and very livelihoods are at risk.

For years, biotechnology boosters have repeatedly stated that genetically altered (also known as GM) organisms could be contained. Pro-industry scientists were quick to dismiss the possibility of GM organisms migrating or reproducing out of control as purely theoretical -- and easily refutable -- scenarios. But this theoretical scenario is now a reality in Mexico, the US and even parts of Asia.
www.21stcenturyradio.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Every single person I know in my immediate circle are feeling under the weather. My boyfriend, for example, keeps saying he feels like he's coming down with something for a couple of days. He never really gets sick and then he's fine for about a week and it starts back up again.

Myself? I have been having symptoms of allergies that come and go for a couple days at a time. I even have developed an asthmatic reaction to whatever is affecting my health. I live in Boise and the weather is very mild right now. Not allergy season either. Even so, I didn't suffer allergies in Boise until this year.

My roommate is always mildly sick with something. Same with my sis and my niece. It is rather strange.

This is exactly the cycle.
This is why it is not a normal allergy response.

There is a missing piece to the puzzle -
and it is a big enough piece - to cause many people to feel
"under the weather" and/or "about to get something".

The question is what is it?
What's causing the bats to die from respiratory distress -
and growing fungus within the organism?
What's causing this unnatural allergic response within our bodies?
I believe there is a correlation.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
This one is a life saver for me:

Everyday Detox

Not only improves parasympathetic function, it stabilizes my mood somewhat. There are adaptogens in here.

This is an excellent de-tox tea and easy to find.
Good suggestion!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
It is with measured trepidation I wade into the Hypochondriac's thread of choice.

This isn't fair. This remark is part of the problem -

Being considered a hypochondriac is why many times people don't express what they are observing and/or feeling.

I am a healthy healthworker - who eats remarkably well and exercises and meditates - It's important that we recognize the changes that are taking place in several bodies -

I am happy that your body is a happy healthy one. But it doesn't change what is happening with a large portion of the population.
And it's not something that should be taken lightly.
We need to communicate.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

My office has been like presiding over an nursing home lately. I've noticed the same. My Wife and I have both had more days we feel badly than days we don't. I've wondered about this myself.

I wonder if this is also a psychological reaction to the constant negative news of the last few years? I'm sure that also has some impact on our health. We are bombarded daily with bad news and many are going through tough economic times. Is there a connection perhaps?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by captiva

Interesting perhaps the reason is that the propaganda pandemic, along with the growing unemployment numbers and government new bills that will impact the nations and the peoples is having a very down effect on everybody.

People are stressing out.

Good point and along the lines of what I'm thinking. It could well be more psychological than anything.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Well I do have to say that I am in good health and I am greatful for that.

I have noticed that other people around me are falling ill, some with life threatening illnesses which is very saddening.

I think that in times like this it is hard to stay upbeat, I am struggling to stay upbeat and I no longer watch tv.

Maybe its this site

Individually speaking, everywhere I walk right now I am met by either corruption or the kindest soul in need. I am really struggling with the corruption part, as to what to do about it and if the fact I meet it means I should take matters into my own hands which would just be indulging my anger i guess but its bugging the hell out of me because I wonder if it is responsibility that comes my way.

Most of the time the truth hurts at first and I for one am still learning like everyone else otherwise I would not be alive given my health etc.

I hope you get better and I was surprised to learn of your age.

I am sure mine would surprise some as well

It is a crying shame.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Personally I've felt a bit run down lately, work...ugh , but for the most part I've felt better than usual. As for symptoms my only complaint are my
permanently clogged sinuses.

I may have overlooked it, but so far I haven't seen anyone mention the possibility of shared consciousness as a factor in these ailments- i.e. the more people in financial, emotional, physical distress= more of that distress is shared by the rest of the collectively. Just seems to me that everytime I'm around people like that, I unintentionally share their energies so if I can help them feel better somehow it has the same effect on me.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Good point and along the lines of what I'm thinking. It could well be more psychological than anything.

It's not psychological. It's physical. Granted stress does cause for lower immune systems - but this is not what is happening. It's imperative that we recognize and admit to the actual physical symptoms - constant clogged sinuses is not psychological.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
we're just a bunch of lazy asses who won't get up and work out the toxins plaging the depths of our bowels, tai chi, jogging miles or climbing, esp swimming and some brisk cold showers. that mean to the point of sweating out everything via very much physical pain, like masochistic pain.. i'm not one to speak as of late, but i did fast for a week a couple weeks ago until my skinny ass lay on the verge of wanting to die. now i'm sippin on a milk shake after eating a chiggen nugget. whoa is life. war happens to be necessary to get rid of losers like me.

that being said, eat plenty raw foods, oatmeal in the morning and if you eat meat, make sure you select biotics free meat and whatnot. the matrix loves you, it provides good food.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by thaknobodi]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I feel healthy and fit right now.

Last night, I went for my usual coached swim workout today I rode my bike 11 miles to work.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Some well thought out ideas and some very good information, thankyou.

The sinus blockage is interesting as I was given spray steroids to clear the sinus drainage from my left ear by my doctor. Chest infections are again common in so many people right now. I think there can be a problem with sinus infection and the drainage dripping into the lungs? well it was something like that said by the doctor. So that may be a connection.

On a side, a very old friend of mine was discussing the populations ailments with me today. He said that mother earth was creating allergies in us all in revenge for the damage we have done to her.

That statement may not be as crazy as you first think.

Respects

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Some well thought out ideas and some very good information, thankyou.

The sinus blockage is interesting as I was given spray steroids to clear the sinus drainage from my left ear by my doctor. Chest infections are again common in so many people right now. I think there can be a problem with sinus infection and the drainage dripping into the lungs? well it was something like that said by the doctor. So that may be a connection.

On a side, a very old friend of mine was discussing the populations ailments with me today. He said that mother earth was creating allergies in us all in revenge for the damage we have done to her.

That statement may not be as crazy as you first think.

Respects

I thought I would say this and its not entirely what I want to say to that but I dont want to argue

If mother earth was exacting revenge for the damage we are doing to her, it would be quite evident because every trillionaire, oil tycoon, banker, corrupt politician, paper maker etc would be falling severely ill.

Which is not the case.

I am sure you can respect my viewpoint, and I know that what you posted was a friends viewpoint.

If this mother earth is exacting revenge then she is not as intelligent as people think because she is destroying the people who are unaware instead of the people who are causing the damage.

Cheers.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by XXXN3O]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join