It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

As the Major is considered innocent according to due legal process, I would say he should be released and reinstated with full pay. Maybe given some stress relieving time off to go shooting with you. Sounds like an interesting character. And you both share an interest in shooting easy targets.

This is gracious of you Michael you seem to be easing up just a tad here friend but it’s entirely up to a Judge or in this case the Military Justice System to determine if the accused is a flight risk or a danger to others.

Because of the serious nature of his alleged crimes there is a reasonable preponderance of evidence to suggest that society at large could be jeopardized by this as well as the defendant himself.

One's innocence or guilt can not be weighed into this decision but simply the evidence involving their risk of flight or further criminal conduct, so it’s best we keep the Major in custody of protective custody until a compete airing of the evidentiary facts can be viewed by a Magistrate.

Because of the defendant’s injuries and the high number of surviving victims it might be years until a court martial can occur. It is rumored that the defendant has been paralyzed from the waste down due to injuries received during the incident. He will likely require ongoing medical care and simply be kept in a small military hospital under guard by military police most likely in and undisclosed small naval air reserve or army reserve base on a strictly need to know basis until such time as a military grand jury is convened which in the military the defendant as well as the defendant’s attorney has a right to cross examine witnesses and present their own rebuttals as well as evidence.

This is the first legal step towards a full Court Martial. Once the decision is made to Court Martial him the jury will be made up of other commissioned officers senior in rank or length of service.

The Military has 5 people on its death row in Leavenworth but has not executed a prisoner since 1961.

Even if found guilty it is doubtful he will receive the death penalty and if he does doubtful it will be carried out.

While you and many others see him as a Muslim Terrorist, Military Uniform Codes of Justice will try him as an American and an Officer and Gentlemen despite the heinous nature of his alleged crimes and he already has one
of the best Lawyers available for such a high profile Military case.

The actual investigations into what occurred are just beginning. It will take well over a year to conclude it and the reality is that many of the victims who will be testifying in theory against him might take time to recover and further that when gun fire erupts the first thing people do is to put their heads down and seek cover.

This might have been a legitimate mutiny, it might have been a black operation, it might have been the case of an emotionally distraught and overwhelmed man who had a psychotic break and it might have even been a long planned and formulated act of a highly committed and disciplined individual with an agenda.

Justice shall be served and the rush to judge the man and those who don’t want to judge the man, or don’t want to judge the man as you wish him to now be judged is neither wise nor the American nor the American military’s way.

There is no doubt about one thing; a highly opportunistic and dedicated group of individuals are looking to capitalize on this tragedy by creating momentum and synergy to harness towards an anti-Muslim agenda.

Events are being orchestrated in other War on Terror related realms at a rapid pace to capitalize on this surge of renewed interest in the alleged activities of Muslim extremists and radicals.

The kind that is typically used as a lead up to war, a war that likely will target Iran.

Once again tens of thousands of innocent lives will be lost, brave and noble yet foolish souls will fight and die for ideals and notions that have not one thing to do with why this war will actually be waged. A despot’s royal son who yearns for his father’s throne, internationalist corporations cut out of lucrative contracts with that despot when he fell to a popular religious inspired revolution looking to regain what they covet, control, and wealth, and a military hegemony to guarantee a monopoly on one of the most vital and prized commodities is what’s really in the offing.

That the fiction of Muslim terrorism can be used as a pretext for this is simply why you and others so scream of it’s dangers while the realest and most damaging ongoing threat to the United States is unchecked immigration and the growing manipulation and thefts in it’s financial markets and banking industry.

All things that are being ignored to this nation’s detriment while the Internationalists exploit our military manpower and technology at the taxpayer’s expense to build an oil wealth based empire that benefits only a chosen conspiring and greedy few.

That you would ignore these things, and champion ignoring these things only speaks of your own conspiratorial nature in exploiting situations like this tragedy at Ft. Hood for all the wrong reasons for all the wrong people.

Because of the tremendous things at stake only a fool would rush to judgment in such a situation and those who pressure those to rush to judgment are certainly doing no one but themselves and their own Internationalist agendas any favor.

You must buy now; it’s a limited time offer. Trust me the Major as well as the Middle East and the so called over exaggerated Muslim scourge exploited by the international elitists will still be there tomorrow, a year from now and well beyond.

It is obvious that you and others are trying to create momentum and synergy by building mountains out of a mole hill, and one man’s alleged and unproven crimes does not a mountain make!

[edit on 13/11/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by JJay55
And the wackos come out of the woodwork
"LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. -- A southwest Florida man who tried to send a dozen yellow roses to the Army major accused of last week’s shooting rampage at Fort Hood, Texas, says he has drawn the attention of federal investigators."

I hope the Feds don't interrogate Donny4Million for too long.

Can I use the above for an example of off topic attacking , threatining ,hyena laughing DISINFO? With your permission I will.
Untill then I will warn the feds that from your retoric you are most unstable when it comes to the safety of the Major.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
That the fiction of Muslim terrorism

You can save yourself a lot typing by getting to the kernel of these very long dissertations.

We look forward to your spearheading the FREE MAJOR HASAN campaign. Another victim of the Fiction of Muslim Terrorism.

As we all know 9/11 was an Inside Job put together by dancing Israelis. The WTC towers bombed to make them collapse even after they were destroyed by fires and remote-controlled planes. A repainted missile hit the Pentagon, etc, etc.

The govt and media lied. Thousands of witnesses are in on it.

It all makes so much sense.

M

[edit on 13-11-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

You can save yourself a lot typing by getting to the kernel of these very long dissertations.

We look forward to your spearheading the FREE MAJOR HASAN campaign. Another victim of the Fiction of Muslim Terrorism.

As we all know 9/11 was an Inside Job put together by dancing Israelis. The WTC towers had to bombed to make them collapse even after they were destroyed by fires and those remote-controlled planes. A repainted missile hit the Pentagon, etc, etc.

M

Really Michael it was a quid pro quo. The real targets were building 7 that housed the Securities and Exchange Commission and some of the Trader's offices in the Towers.

An 11 trillion dollar theft was carefully orchestrated and is what's behind the crippled world economy right now and much of the building blocks of that could have been very incriminating went up on 9-11.

Of course some basic remodeling needed to be done at the Pentagon. Since Al Qaeda was/is nothing but a data base of rogue black operators, religious fundamentalists from all religions and not just Islam, and free lance individuals with highly specialized military, aviation, demolitions, computer and communication’s skills often utilized by military intelligence the paper trail in the pentagon had to be eliminated.

That the MOSSAD likely assisted the CIA by providing some of the recruitment and cover organizations and cut outs simply fit into its own agenda of Muslim attrition that you so fervently advocate for.

That the whole operation could be used as a pretext to get popular support for going into Afghanistan and Iraq two nations whose leaderships were not playing as nicely with the Internationalists and their corporate business desires as desired were all just icing on the cake that would further enrich the Military Industrialists while burying the American citizens under a pile of debt.

Ultimately it is not laws that create freedom it is wealth. You are only as free to go as far as the money in your pocket or bank can take you. I can grant you every freedom in the world but you will sit home and do nothing if you don’t have the money to go out and do them.

All this was done for money, and to help further erode the American citizens ability to maintain an intelligently run, self governed sovereign nation which their ability to do so and maintain one creates a serious impediment to the founding of a one world government.

You are such an incredibly small thinker Michael. No wonder you seem so frustrated!

The good news is that the MOSSAD did not plan the operation but simply assisted in it. The better news is that ultimately all wars are fought not for the ideals and values that the soldiers who fight them are exploited and extolled to fight for they are fought for profit and pillage and the spoils of war.

Afghanistan had a prized and highly lucrative opium poppy growing region. Israel doesn’t. Iraq has the third largest oil reserves in the world. Israel doesn’t. Afghanistan had huge untapped copper reserves. Israel doesn’t. Afghanistan has a geographic desirability for laying a pipeline out of the old soviet union to export it’s former client states oil cutting Moscow out of the deal and the power in controlling it’s flow.
Israel doesn’t have one thing going for it but bankers and merchants and investors and some limited agriculture and very little water. Frankly Michael you flatter yourself as it’s not worth a single Tomahawk Cruise Missile! The really good news is once we take over Iran and control all of the Middle Eastern Oil we will no longer need Israel’s warmongering to destabilize the region to inflate the price. If we control it all we can place any price we want on it.

Wows aren’t those Israelis nice to keep clamoring for war with Iran!

Nothing more dangerous than someone too clever for their own good, I have been trying to warn you Michael but you just are one of those tragic stuck in the box thinkers.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

When you are slow to realize you are attacking me and way off topic, it is reasonable for things to be unclear for you. As are the American rules of law that protect the Major from lynch mobs. Get your rope and storm his cell like a un educated vigilante if that is what you and your posse are all about.

I don't want a lynch mob. I want him tried in a military tribunal and if convicted, to be put to death.

But what do I know. I'm just another racist.

Not so much now.
But just think HYPOTHETICALLY.
Say the dude was set up. You know like framed.
And you found this out after you were a jurist or the judge that sentenced him to death and the penalty was upheld.
Just look at your previous posts. You do know that the Major would rather have died than go kill his kin. So life in prison would be more fitting for a logical mind. Thankfully you are becoming more logical and less racist.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You do know that the Major would rather have died than go kill his kin. So life in prison would be more fitting for a logical mind. Thankfully you are becoming more logical and less racist.

Two points here. First, I'm not "becoming" less racist. I never have been racist. You simply default to calling anyone racist that has a strong reaction against the Murdering Major Pig.

Secondly, if the good Major would rather die than kill his kin, why did he join the service while the country was at war in Afghanistan and Iraq? Did he think the majority of citizens in those two countries were Catholics? Southern Baptists?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

As we all know 9/11 was an Inside Job put together by dancing Israelis. The WTC towers bombed to make them collapse even after they were destroyed by fires and remote-controlled planes. A repainted missile hit the Pentagon, etc, etc.

The govt and media lied. Thousands of witnesses are in on it.

M

Trap shooting is still a viable alternative to insanity.
You realize most everything you say is true except about ANYBODY SOMBODY mentioning FREE the Major. You lie here.
And sorry to say there is nothing here about 911.
You are over worked and will soon be seeing your entire life swirling before your minds eye like dooper.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Udo Hohnekamp Lux.
Khomeini in fact is dead.

But Khomeni is still living.

Sorry. That was a trick post to see if any one was still paying attention. Khomeini (Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini) is indeed deceased. KHAMENI ( Ayatollah Ali Khameni) still lives. The "a" is the most important distinction, rather than the i.

However, both know (or knew) better than to call muslims to fard al-ayn. Of course, that's because, being islamic themselves, they know what it means.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Why do Marxist Communist Zionists enlist there services in America?
There are plenty of their enemies right in their back yard.
Why ain't they stayin home takin care of business?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

The Major himself has not stated his motives. Whether this is because of his current medical condition or the press is being denied access to him, or less likely he is refusing to talk to the press is not currently clear.

Ultimately people who commit acts of terrorism or violence for political or personal convictions want to proclaim to the world why they did that.

Terrorism is a political tool not a tactical tool. Wars are not won through terrorism; land is not conquered through terrorism.

What is accomplished through terrorism is highlighting and gaining publicity for a political cause or personal conviction.

The act is what gives one a spot light to use as a platform to explain then why they committed the act in order to promote their political view or personal conviction.

Terrorism though is a double edged sword in that it has no tactical advantage if it simply antagonizes and doesn't attract large numbers to its cause to be used to gain a traditional military tactical victory.

One of the reasons I am suspicious about so called Islamic Terrorism is it's been a politically disastrous and strategically disastrous things for the Muslims.

They have lost far more than they gained and what they have gained is so negligible it doesn't even begin to fill a thimble as to what the Muslims would tactically need to conquer the west.

Certain corporations and western governments have benefited hugely off of these Muslim blunders though and frankly I am not sure that the Muslims are that stupid and that these corporations and governments that have benefited aren't that clever. They certainly posses the resources and the media to spin a tale to their own political advantage and have motive as well as opportunity too.

One of the reasons I remain suspicious is that the Major left no manifesto like the Uni-Bomber or other terrorists who knew they would likely die.

Right or wrong and all violence is wrong my friend they are electing to die for a political reason or conviction they want the world to know about through their sacrifice.

That he left no note, that he has not made a statement since the incident that he is not directly affiliated with any orginization that is claiming he carried out these acts on it's behalf for it's agenda is telling.

Yes some opportunistic radical Muslims have praised his actions simply because it suits their own politics but they haven't laid claim to his actions.

Such criminals love to talk, the man who shot up the Holocaust Museum had decades before invaded the Federal Reserve in Washington D.C. and took its board of directors hostage for the sole purpose of having his day in court.

He went on and on at his trial boring the judge and the prosecutor and jury to tears with his very well founded but unpopular conspiracy theories regarding how the Federal Reserve is run.

The rush to imagine this man's agenda is foolish because if this man really had an agenda he will talk about it, and talk about it, and talk about it until the cows come home such criminals and zealots always do.

I know you disagree and angrily so but the fact he left no manifesto or note or video tape and knew his actions would lead to his death scream PATSY!

[edit on 13/11/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Say the dude was set up. You know like framed.
And you found this out after you were a jurist or the judge that sentenced him to death and the penalty was upheld.
Just look at your previous posts. You do know that the Major would rather have died than go kill his kin. So life in prison would be more fitting for a logical mind. Thankfully you are becoming more logical and less racist.

I've drained my invective quotient for the day. Dealing with some heavy household concerns between typing exercises. Back to bemused bewildered as opposed to bothered mode.

I doubt much ambiguity in ascertaining the event specifics given the number of credible witnesses, some of whom sustained injuries in the shooting. I expect the trial and appeal process will be fast-tracked.

I also expect the inevitable enlarged and enhanced conspiracy theories from the people who excel at this artform. Already initial confused crowd talk that ended up in media reports is being leveraged to spin webs.

Interesting to watch this process in action.

M

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

That's a shame, because I don't think you're going to learn much of value from other racists.

HEY!

Ok, I tried to stay out of this one, but I'm starting to get worn out with the false "racist" charges.

Islam is a RELIGION, not a RACE. There are blond-haired, blue-eyed muslims (look at that CAIR shill Ibrahim Hooper!), Arab, Black, Eastern European, Oriental, ALL SORTS of races in islam.

Being anti-muslim, just because they're muslim, is probably some sort of -ism or -otry, but it's most assuredly not "racism". If they learn to separate the sheep from the goats, it's a whole 'nuther story. Being against terrorism is in no way "racist" - but one has to learn how to separate terrorists from muslims.

Arguing against islam isn't racist, whatever it IS.

I can't even level THAT charge against JJay55, as rabid as SHE is!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

It's close enough. It's not as if it suddenly makes things any less discriminatory when you're talking about over a billion people that share this commonality, and lumping them all together.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

It's close enough. It's not as if it suddenly makes things any less discriminatory when you're talking about over a billion people that share this commonality, and lumping them all together.

No, it isn't "close enough". It's a false perjorative intended to demonize your opposition by casting a negative light on them.

It's no different than what JJay55 was doing by falsely painting all muslims as "terrorists". Same thing.

If I stood to defend muslims against that unwarranted onslaught, I'm equally bound to speak out against this one.

Whatever can be said against me, I DO try to be fair.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Then what do you call someone who discriminates against an entire religion of over a billion people? Just a bigot? Come to think of it I have actually heard a lot of people carry over the Islamic thing into being an Arabic thing as well.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

This post adequately demonstrates that mmiichael Isn't throwing the blanket over all Islam in the same way JJay55 does:

post by mmiichael

Of course, being constantly on the defensive sometimes causes one to leave out some of the more salient points that would present a more rounded view otherwise.

I'm satisfied he's not in the "bigoted" category.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

I'm not convinced by his words alone. I have been reading between the lines, so to speak, and gauging his sentiments and where he puts emphasis in his posts as well. He was compiling a bunch of separate incidents that were related only by the fact that their perpetrators were Muslim. That strikes me as definitely bigoted.

I fail to make that distinction when I read about these sorts of tragic events, to pick the ones out that involve Muslims and set them aside as any different.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
This post adequately demonstrates that mmiichael Isn't throwing the blanket over all Islam in the same way JJay55 does:

post by mmiichael

Of course, being constantly on the defensive sometimes causes one to leave out some of the more salient points that would present a more rounded view otherwise.

I'm satisfied he's not in the "bigoted" category.

Nenothu,

I appreciate your attempt to set the record straight. Considering the source of the accusation, I feel no need for defense. A common practice here calling someone as racist, disinformation agent, government shill, whatever - when uncomfortable issues are on the table.

At this stage I insist on being referred to as an 'alleged' racist. Until I am arrested, have my rights read, given the opportunity to consult with legal counsel, formally charged, have a fair trial, appeal processes exhausted and a firm guilty verdict delivered, I am innocent.

And one must consider the possibility I am being set up for reasons still to be revealed.

M

[edit on 14-11-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Why do Marxist Communist Zionists enlist there services in America?
There are plenty of their enemies right in their back yard.
Why ain't they stayin home takin care of business?

I'm certain you won't recognize how absurd your analogy is but others do, I have no doubt.

But your introduction of the term, "zionists," into this discussion sheds more light onto your agenda.

Not that we didn't already know.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
It's no different than what JJay55 was doing by falsely painting all muslims as "terrorists". Same thing.

I never said that.

[*SNIP*]

This thread is exhausted. There's not much more to talk about the Muslim Ft Hood killer who is another example of Islamic violence and what the future holds. Muslims will kill again just like they have attempted since Ft Hood on a daily basis. Be prepared.

[*SNIP*]

Mod Edit: Off topic content removed. Please Stay On Topic – Please Review Link.
Mod Note: Attack the Ball, Not the Player – Please Review Link.

Mod edit: Rude, personal comments removed.
Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

[edit on 11/14/2009 by AshleyD]

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join