It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Yeah he was so insane that he wired money to Pakistan...
"An Austin congressman said Thursday that he has confirmed that Fort Hood massacre suspect Nidal Malik Hasan wired money to Pakistan, which Muslim extremist groups use as a base to raise funds and carry out terrorist attacks."

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
And the wackos come out of the woodwork
"LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. -- A southwest Florida man who tried to send a dozen yellow roses to the Army major accused of last week’s shooting rampage at Fort Hood, Texas, says he has drawn the attention of federal investigators."

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
"An Austin congressman said Thursday that he has confirmed that Fort Hood massacre suspect Nidal Malik Hasan wired money to Pakistan, which Muslim extremist groups use as a base to raise funds and carry out terrorist attacks."

That's interesting because the CIA also funds the Pakistani ISI, which has also known to in turn fund the Taliban in Afghanistan.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Your claim is absolute BS. Anyone reading my posts will see that.

Your posts are loud and clear.

You aren't ranting and raving about an extremist nut, you're ranting and raving about Muslims on jihad. Muslims constitute about 1/5 of the world's entire population. If they were all really hell-bent on wiping us out, I think we would be seeing a little more than this, given there are billions of Muslims worldwide. This thread is about a lone nut. Not the entire Muslim population.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Yet you fail to make the distinction between isolated extremists, and about 1/5 of the world's entire population -- all Muslim.

No one wants to hear your hate here. All your hateful buddies don't post here anymore because no one wanted to hear all their hate, either, and that's probably why so-and-so was banned. Military nuts kill people for a living. That is not what I consider a healthy individual. No one cares what you call your hate or how you justify it to yourself. It's obvious to us what it is, and it's racist hate. You can take it somewhere else, too, for all I care.

What I do hate is seeing people wallowing in idiocy and narcissism.

No shortage of that from the aspiring superstars of the cultural back alleyways.

I read them M
bsbray is correct here .You are wrong as usual. I take offence and stand up for the folks that are closer to the alleyways because of the folks you defend with your indefensible bull crap. Your number has been up since your very first racist lies about Muslims or things American. Give you credit for still standing though

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Your posts are loud and clear.

You aren't ranting and raving about an extremist nut, you're ranting and raving about Muslims on jihad. Muslims constitute about 1/5 of the world's entire population. If they were all really hell-bent on wiping us out, I think we would be seeing a little more than this, given there are billions of Muslims worldwide. This thread is about a lone nut. Not the entire Muslim population.

That is a fabricated distortion reflecting on yourself, nothing else. Yet another frothing at the mouth attempts at character assassination too often witnessed on this forum.

Further comment not required.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

I'll just wait for you to continue your rants and we'll see what direction they take -- anti-extremist, or simply anti-Muslim?

I assume you must be Israeli since you didn't correct me earlier. Like I said, you would know nothing about the Muslim problem in America. It isn't like what you see in Israel. Though if you started treating your neighbors with more respect, allowing them to have water and other basic human rights, not have to worry about being carpet-bombed to death by the hundreds after another single nut fires off a rocket, maybe your country COULD be as at peace with Muslims as the US currently is.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

So you are telling us that this is your informed intellectual opinion.
I quote you here from a previous post

"Insane or not insane, this animal will fry. I still say we should feed his remains to wild animals.

I don't think we should take up the space for a burial plot.

My hope is that he dies a public and slowly painful death. "

Sounds like Harvard. Tel Aviv to me.

Well I don't imagine you, who care nothing for the loss of innocent life would feel anger about such an act.

You are too busy making excuses for murderers.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I assume you must be Israeli since you didn't correct me earlier. Like I said, you would know nothing about the Muslim problem in America. It isn't like what you see in Israel. Though if you started treating your neighbors with more respect, allowing them to have water and other basic human rights, not have to worry about being carpet-bombed to death by the hundreds after another single nut fires off a rocket, maybe your country COULD be as at peace with Muslims as the US currently is.

As I've alluded to many times on this forum, no anti-Muslim sentiments. As impossible to generalize as it is for Christians, Hindus, Jews, etc.

I was born and raised in Canada, lived in many countries, Europe, South America primarily. An extended stint in Muslim Middle East. Only a week in Israel. Something resembling an extended family through an Iranian girlfriend and many Arab friends, mostly Lebanese.

General consensus among peers - Muslim World suffers from deplorable leadership - political and religious.

Relevant concern the retrogressive trends in the Muslim World with stricter Islamic interpretations taking hold increasingly. Bad direction. Vital secular universal education systems, industrialization, economic self-sufficiency, liberalization reforms, etc.

A billion plus Muslims have to live under despotic regimes and their corrupt dysfunctional governments. Rampant neglect of domestic reforms, human rights, modernization of infrastructures, etc.

Big change needed. Unfortunately self-generated revolution not the style of the paternalism indoctrinated populace. Tribal warfare the preferred foreign policy model.

Bad formulas. We'll see where it all goes.

M

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Ft. Hood: Official Story Full of Holes
After the horrible massacre at Ft. Hood, I spoke with a few people who served in the military. A retired army Capt. who served 7 years in the 173rd Airborne including time as a S-3 in a RSTA squadron said this: "There is no way a psychiatrist – basically an intellectual desk jockey – shot off hundreds of rounds with two pistols and hit about 40 people without being subdued by someone. Come on! He wasn't a trained assassin or a special ops commando shooting up a mall. He would have had to reload and that means putting one of the pistols down and reloading the other with seasoned combat vets in that deployment center. It only takes seconds to reload, but it only takes a second to subdue him."

A retired MP, Michael Martinez also said: "No way! That would be impossible. Even if he had two semi-auto pistols [according to early reports he used a 9mm and a .357 revolver to gun down over 40 people] he would still have had to stop to reload and someone would have jumped his ass. Most people on base aren't carrying [weapons], but MPs are and they would have been there in a heartbeat."
SFC Donald Buswell said, "I spent 10 years at Ft Hood. There is no way this 'official' story is legitimate. No way would a room full of combat vets allow this one shooter to get off over 100 rounds! And, it is not normal for the outside security guards to be there. They are at the MP station, and at the main gates. This means the room full of soldiers processing must have been pinned down; multiple shooters is the only plausible scenario. This sounds like Maj. Hasan has been used, and perhaps is a patsy."
Michael Gaddy, an army veteran of Vietnam, Beirut and Grenada writes: "The facts as presented by the Army and the media [about] the shooting at Fort Hood just don't compute. People on the ground have told me cell phone towers were jammed to prevent unauthorized dissemination of information after the shooting."

A look at these articles in chronological order paints a very confusing picture. I am not even going to speculate on what really happened at Ft. Hood, but my bovine excrement meter is maxing out at the official story. I encourage you to read and come to your own conclusions.
Lori Price, writing for Citizens for Legitimate Government
Nov. 5, 2009: Lt. Gen. Bob Cone, the commander of III Corps, said that at least one gunman opened fire at the base's Soldiers Readiness Processing Center where soldiers were receiving medical and dental exams prior to deployment. The gunman's fire was returned (Cone did not say by whom) and the gunman was killed. "The shooter was killed. He was a soldier. We since then have apprehended two additional soldiers who are suspects, and I would go into the point that there were eyewitness accounts that there may have been more than one shooter."

www.lewrockwell.com...

Sounds all too familiar, the government and the military are using the same tactics of confusion to hide the truth but, now we do have witness who saw something totally different. What is the military hiding? Reminds me of how the government and military handle the information of 911. I already see a cover-up.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
To get back on topic here. The Major was sanctified by the malignancy of PC.
Not really an American thing. PC that is. One must research that evolution of political correctness to begin to understand the catch 22 here. Trust in Government may have been naive for the last 50 or 60 years.
When you factor in the tremendous amount of change Americans have dealt with, while trying to preserve democracy for ALL---After saving the asses of the world in WW 2, Writting off the debts, on to the backs of Americans. Saving the Brit's and Jews from extinction not to mention France,Italy. Russia and probably China.
Remember the (Japanese). It is little wonder that things are the way they are.
Few if any other countries have accomplished so much while dealing with the most diversity known to mankind. And in the most accelerated society since the beginning of humanity.
The Major deserves the respect of all that IMO. If and only when he is found guilty. Hang him high.
Unless he is a victim of PC insanity.The first oil well was drilled in Pennsylvaina USA. Maybe all the ME folks forgot that.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

What I do hate is seeing people wallowing in idiocy and narcissism.

The phrase it takes one to know one comes to mind here dear Michael.

If thy eye offends thee pluck it out!

That such rancor exists amongst people who simply all quest for the truth or at least purport too is utterly amazing.

I have seen you put forth far fetched conspiracies Michael, you yourself told me that one of five or a combination of five major U.S. and or Canadian cities would be subjected to a dirty bomb attack on the crescent moon marking Hebrew New Years and Muslim Eid based on what you termed as credible internet chatter.

Only to then later say well the CIA and FBI did there job for once and prevented it! Not only was there not one tangible shred of proof to your original theory there wasn’t one tangible shred of proof as to your theory as to why your theory didn’t happen.

Yet you call us who still hunger and thirst for the truth of all things in all things to be fruit loops.

These broody rants speak of isolationism, paranoia and the type of emotional behavior that suggest a budding conspiracy theorist has been overcome and traumatized by their own theories and fears.

Michael I put you on my friend’s list months ago despite our differences across the political and conspiratorial divide. I have tried to be a friend to you too and honest and true one, and honestly Michael you have me worried for you right now. You ought to step back a bit, take some time away, get some fresh air, do something close to nature and realize the world isn’t ending today or tomorrow or anytime soon.

The intellectually tantalizing and provocative world of conspiracies isn’t for everyone Michael.

True conspiracy theorists remain emotionally detached and non-fluxed it is simply beyond any one individual’s power to save or change the world. You see friend Michael that is why conspiracies do occur and do exist because no man is an island and no man should be an island awash in a sea of fear, anger, rage, or prejudice.

Conspiracies exist because it takes two heads to accomplish what one can not do, and two sets of hands to do what one set of hands can not do, and three heads to accomplish what two can not do, and three sets of hands to do what two can not do and so on and so forth.

Even then saving the world or conquering the world remains a difficult if not nearly impossible thing to do, which is why to date there is no open one world government.

Though you might not realize it but ultimately all you are doing is advocating for attrition so there can be no one dominant enough force but in reality no one dominant enough force to threaten the existence of that which is seemingly most dear to you that nation and ideal Zionist’s call Israel.

Perhaps you have convinced yourself that the Muslim threat is that real, perhaps you have convinced yourself that in time if its growth is left unchecked it will be real.

So you argue for attrition, just as the MOSSAD manipulates situations to lead to situations that will cause attrition.

A logical mind can grasp this basic concept and strategy, a stout heart might grieve over the injustices of the world, but a strong mind and a stout heart combined would never yield to the temptation of not simply seeing things for what they are. For Michael things are what they are.

Many people deceive themselves with the notion that the truth itself can be hidden, that it can be murdered, even while at the same time believing that there is one G-d who sees all and knows all.

People conspire to do all kinds of things, to meet a new lover, to forge a new business, to make an idea or a political movement strong, to make a fortune, to cheat on their taxes, to cheat on their lovers, to covet their neighbor’s wife or wealth or even do really strange things with their farm animals!

The truth of these things, of all these things, ultimately can not be hidden, or destroyed as the truth has a life of its own.

Who does man most successfully deceive? Him self friend Michael more often than not and sometimes it takes a long hard look in the mirror to understand that.

Why does man so fear the truth? Why does he chose to lie to himself and others, why does he conspire for more than a simple humble home, a roof over his head, some clothes on his back, a way to sustain himself and a happy family to love and comfort him?

The answer of course is that narcissistic vanity so typically promoted and espoused by a vein and jealous and vengeful G-d that Jews, Christians and Muslims alike all seek to emulate and appease through doing the very things that he expressly commanded them not too.

Yet conspire they do to lie to themselves that the one entity they fear they can not hide a lie from will see it somehow to its own vein, jealous and vengeful advantage and demeanor.

The truth is Michael we all know the truth, but are simply afraid to admit it.

You like I know what we have done and why we have done it, yet the truth is should every man simply look to his own backyard to clean first, well not only would there be an end to conspiracies but there would be an end to the rancor and discord, animosity and hatred that leads to this perpetual and defeating cycle of violence and enmity that enslaves us all to a lesser existence than we could truly have.

If only we deserved more! For truly we don’t as we strive so hard to imagine the truth in other men’s hearts while we remain oblivious and blinded to the truth in our own.

Michael I really am your friend, and I really am worried about you.

Don’t let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy.

[edit on 13/11/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

As I've alluded to many times on this forum, no anti-Muslim sentiments. As impossible to generalize as it is for Christians, Hindus, Jews, etc.

I was born and raised in Canada, lived in many countries, Europe, South America primarily. An extended stint in Muslim Middle East. Only a week in Israel. Something resembling an extended family through an Iranian girlfriend and many Arab friends, mostly Lebanese.

General consensus among peers - Muslim World suffers from deplorable leadership - political and religious.

Relevant concern the retrogressive trends in the Muslim World with stricter Islamic interpretations taking hold increasingly. Bad direction. Vital secular universal education systems, industrialization, economic self-sufficiency, liberalization reforms, etc.

A billion plus Muslims have to live under despotic regimes and their corrupt dysfunctional governments. Rampant neglect of domestic reforms, human rights, modernization of infrastructures, etc.

Big change needed. Unfortunately self-generated revolution not the style of the paternalism indoctrinated populace. Tribal warfare the preferred foreign policy model.

Bad formulas. We'll see where it all goes.

M

Now you are making me feel sorry for you.
No crap, come on down to my American home where we can go out in the yard and blow off a box or two of shotgun shells at some clay birds.
We could put faces of the folks you HATE on the skeet targets.
You will return to Canada and spend the rest of your days trying to get guns back for you and your countrymen. What if the Major escapes and heads north ?
You will be able to kill all the Muslims lurking behind every tree waiting to spring on you.
What is the alternative M?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

No crap, come on down to my American home where we can go out in the yard and blow off a box or two of shotgun shells at some clay birds.
You will return to Canada and spend the rest of your days trying to get guns back for you and your countrymen. What if the Major escapes and heads north ?
You will be able to kill all the Muslims lurking behind every tree waiting to spring on you.

Answering this because it's addressed to me.

I'm used to ignorant people attributing simple-minded thoughts to me. So no surprises here.

Cognitive dissonance (look it up) does strange things to some people. When they can't accept what conflicts with their tidy notions of reality they create whole scenarios to rationalize what is before them. Pretty much the basis for most of the discussions on this forum. Elaborate fiction is more comforting than fact.

As for the tragic Major escaping. Well apparently armchair experts have weighed in with evaluations that counter what the actual people who were present and shot at are claiming. So we must immediately assume we have yet another government psyops false flag cover-up on our hands. I expect we'll soon have reports Mossad is in the mix somewhere.

As the Major is considered innocent according to due legal process, I would say he should be released and reinstated with full pay. Maybe given some stress relieving time off to go shooting with you. Sounds like an interesting character. And you both share an interest in shooting easy targets.

M

[edit on 13-11-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
edit: post removed

When you are slow to realize you are attacking me and way off topic, it is reasonable for things to be unclear for you. As are the American rules of law that protect the Major from lynch mobs. Get your rope and storm his cell like a un educated vigilante if that is what you and your posse are all about.

[edit on Fri Nov 13 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Notice we have heard nothing about any of the 30 wounded? Maybe because many have three or more bullet wounds in the torso. That would make it even more difficult to explain Hasan's amazing shooting abilities. Or maybe they don't want us to know who some of these wounded are--

forum.prisonplanet.com...
no.195
One gunman is reportedly in custody, and the third gunman is reportedly firing on S.W.A.T. teams that have been deployed.

www.freerepublic.com...
post no. 20
4 of the wounded are SWAT officers

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

When you are slow to realize you are attacking me and way off topic, it is reasonable for things to be unclear for you. As are the American rules of law that protect the Major from lynch mobs. Get your rope and storm his cell like a un educated vigilante if that is what you and your posse are all about.

I don't want a lynch mob. I want him tried in a military tribunal and if convicted, to be put to death.

But what do I know. I'm just another racist.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Answering this because it's addressed to me.

I'm used to ignorant people attributing simple-minded thoughts to me. So no surprises here.

FIND SOME BETTER COMPANY

Cognitive dissonance (look it up) does strange things to some people. When they can't accept what conflicts with their tidy notions of reality they create whole scenarios to rationalize what is before them. Pretty much the basis for most of the discussions on this forum. Elaborate fiction is more comforting than fact.

TO HELP YOU WITH THIS I OFFERED YOU MY HOSPITALITY

As for the tragic Major escaping. Well apparently armchair experts have weighed in with evaluations that counter what the actual people who were present and shot at are claiming. So we must immediately assume we have yet another government psyops false flag cover-up on our hands. I expect we'll soon have reports Mossad is in the mix somewhere.

WELL, Mossad mostly shoots people in the back or from a hiding place.
I never heard of them or Israeli Soldiers on the battlefield shoulder to shoulder with American or Allied troops in Afghanistan where the Major was ordered to go kill his kin. Shoot I knew 10,000 guys in the Nam but not one Zionist.

As the Major is considered innocent according to due legal process, I would say he should be released and reinstated with full pay. Maybe given some stress relieving time off to go shooting with you. Sounds like an interesting character. And you both share an interest in shooting easy targets. M

The Israeli Canadians could pay his salary.
Sort of a pre retribution.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join