It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My take on the whole thing, the man was a sleeping cell, so for now on anybody with a name that resemble middle east in the military will be watch like a hawk

I hope that helps with the conspiracy.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Why is Shepherd Smith so dumb. He just got through tal;king to a retired colonel that said Hasan had voiced his opinion that another shooting that had happened that was also done by a Muslim was something he was "glad had happened" and also that muslims had the right to rise up.

Then when Shepherd was on the phone with the shooters cousin also named Hasan who said it had nothing to do with his religion, Shep wasn't smart enough to tell him what the colonel had said. What a milquetoast. He's the worst anchor as far as handling situations I have seen.

link   

Originally posted by thomasblackraven
FoxNews is interviewing his Hasan's cousin who keeps saying "he's a good American". I never knew good Americans killed people?

I think you mean you didn't know good americans killed other good americans, as these troops going overseas... their main job is to kill people.

Anyhow, remember that alot of troops commit suicide.
Someone that can commit suicide can kill his friends too perhaps.
Isn't there a thin line between suicide and murder?

If you are able to just SNAP and commit suicide then who knows what else you can SNAP and do

link   
The most appropriate PC explanation would be to blame this on emotions, and probably "he stopped taking his medicine"...

Or, Ahmedinejad revenge, which would imply there are serious intentions to attack Iran and an excuse needed (not very likely IMO).

link   
I also feel for the families of those killed/wounded. However, this needn't be stated as I'm sure everybody here feels the same to some degree.

Speculation is one thing, and people shouldn't be concerned about disagreeing opinions on one thing or another.. just relay one's opinion and move on.

.. but, I'm very concerned at the level of hatred that is being shot through the country right now. It's zipping through everyone and it's quite unsettling... Half the country is angry but they have no facts on who they should be angry at. The media has already designated that target, be it factual or not.

It's dangerous.

link   
HOW IN THE WORLD did this mental case manage to stay in the service?

Because like anyone this guy believes were fighting a "war on terrorism", to which the US/UK believes that HE is the terrorist, when infact all 9/11 proves is that all it was about was boosting a multi-billion dollar security contracts both overseas and in mainland Europe and continental USA for a threat that doesnt exist.

Aslong as people "think" it exists however, the contracts are still churning, and the governments are still making their money keeping them richer and us poorer.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
I think you mean you didn't know good americans killed other good americans, as these troops going overseas... their main job is to kill people.

True. True. How about "good Americans don't murder each other"...(gets into the murder vs. kill debate in relation to the military, though).

link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
I did NOT expect to see ATS froth at the mouth like this and pitch into the "sleeper cell" bull# so feverishly.

I am so ashamed of this community at the moment.

The guy went postal and got shot to death. How do you make a conspiracy out of this, mind control?

link   
MSNBC is reporting that the two other people taken into custody have been released.

SO, it's looking like it was a lone gunman once again.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I don't believe thiers a sleeper cell or any other crazy thing here. I think it's just an angry man upset he couldn't get out of the army so he went crazy. The thing to watch is how the MSM is going to spin this story to reinforce TPTP agenda.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
All I can add is these people were part of a sleeper cell they were trained to blend in and become just another face in the crowd....

As for this Doctor their saying he was a head doc... Maybe he just heard one to many stories and lost it...maybe he's not what he appears? but if it was planed with many infiltrating many bases, why just fort hood? why not dozens of them?

Doesn't sound like a Muslim thing, sounds like a crazy thing

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja

Originally posted by SyphonX
I did NOT expect to see ATS froth at the mouth like this and pitch into the "sleeper cell" bull# so feverishly.

I am so ashamed of this community at the moment.

The guy went postal and got shot to death. How do you make a conspiracy out of this, mind control?

Not necessarily the actions of the man himself nor his convictions. We will never know why he did it.. and we don't even know if he was alone or not. It's so unclear.

I'm concerned with the way the government and media are playing this. I'm certain they will whip everyone up into anger and paranoia, then who knows how they'll take advantage of that.

"Never let a crisis go to waste."

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Political correctness run amok at Fort Hood.

What do you expect when you are not allowed to profile potential Muslim threats?

But what was the real motive?

Why would a Muslim American shoot his fellow Millitary personnel?

Maybe he just had a bad day and went postal.

It is wrong to conclude that it could be related to his religion... in fact it should be criminal to even think such a thing... Islam is a religion of peace... we have all learned that by now.

Stop blaming their religion before you really piss them off.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Yeah.. gee, that must be the truth behind it all huh? The bodies aren't even cold yet, but heaven forbid we waste any time on blaming it on Muslim extremists, terrorists and sleeper cells.

His body is still warm, but golly he was a Muslim extremist and that's why did it, end of..

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Does this match up?
Im watching CNN right now, and there now JUST talking about our army having mental disorders and emotional problems from going back and forth away from their families. Classic Cover up.

An attack like this happens, and our Government uses excuses to make the citizens believe this is nothing else but another shooting.

I believe there is more to this story.

link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by thomasblackraven
FoxNews is interviewing his Hasan's cousin who keeps saying "he's a good American". I never knew good Americans killed people?

Anyhow, remember that alot of troops commit suicide.
Someone that can commit suicide can kill his friends too perhaps.
Isn't there a thin line between suicide and murder?

If you are able to just SNAP and commit suicide then who knows what else you can SNAP and do

"A lot of troops commit suicide"? No, more like a small few commit suicide. We have over a Million personnel in our Armed Forces, so you need to keep things in perspective.

Not too many in the MIL just "SNAP", to the contrary, they happen to be the most stable grouping of people I've ever known. War affects everyone differently though, and even the hardiest of the bunch will forever feel its lingering touch. That doesn't mean that such individuals are unstable though.

link   
How did they get this Colonel that supposedly served with him and witnessed him yell about killing troops and Muslim freedom etc, .. so fast? I mean.. just like that, this guy was on here relaying this story. Usually you don't see these types of personal accounts for at least a few days.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
betcha anti-depressants were involved in some way or another. they always are in these rampages. also?

im finding the general public's (on other forums) leaping to the "raghead" connections sickening. their word not mine.

this world is too full of hate.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Can't an officer just submit his resignation and get out?

If it was just a matter of he didn't want to deploy then why? fear of dying? Did he think he was going to do this and live?

If you don't want to go, there's better ways than shooting 40+ people.

I sense other motives.

Phil

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join