It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So let me get this straight: The Pentagon has video tapes of the Boeing hitting their own building..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
But for National Security reasons, they cannot be released?

Is this true?

Have we not reached a boiling point in this country that it's become more of a threat to our National Security if they are not released to the public?

I really need help on this one, because for the life of me I can't figure out... Why can't we (the people) just see the damn tapes?

Why can't we see the tapes?

How is it a threat to our National Security? Or do I have my facts wrong and these tapes don't exist?

If they do...

This is the only thing the Truth Movement should demand from the government. We need to focus all our energy on this subject alone. No more arguing and bickering about the who, what, when, or why... And just unite under the common cause that these tapes be released to the public.

Until then, This is a clear sign of withholding evidence from the public... thus making the Government guilty of a crime.

that's all I want now... let me see the tapes so I can go back to believing the millions of other lies they keep feeding me.

Show us the tapes... Put the entire Truth Movement to shame... and then maybe we can all move on with our lives.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Of course there are no tapes. This is the digital age they have plenty of DVR footage burned to discs and flash drives. I get a sad churning inside when I see that crappy footage from the Pentagon (THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'S PENTAGON) and that's the best they can do.
Come on Gov. spooks you can do better to fool us sheeple. My local 7-11 store has a better cctv system than the Pentagon.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

The tapes probably reveal the conspiracy against the US citizens.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I am curious. What is the source of the assertion that the Pentagon has 'tapes' or other video record of the impact beyond what has been released?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
I am curious. What is the source of the assertion that the Pentagon has 'tapes' or other video record of the impact beyond what has been released?

That's why I'm asking.

I do recall hearing that some of the victim's family members got to see the videos.

And you would think The Pentagon would have a surveillance system that can produce more than 5 frames.

And I have seen photographs of camera's installed on top of the Pentagon.

I'm asking ATS if these tapes exist.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Helloooo? Do you people really believe that crappy footage they show on the news is the only camera at the PENTAGON on that whole big 'ol side of the bldg.?? 1 terrible shot through a gated entry point.

Again my local convenience store has their parking lot and side of bldg. covered better than that. We'll never see the video.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Oh, come on.

The Pentagon is under surveilance 24-7... anyone who even hints otherwise is an idiot.

The Pentagon is likely under constant satellite surveilance as well as CCTV, infrared, etc.

It is the most important building in the US (military wise)... It is monitored closely.

btw, OP, this is the first of these threads I've participated in in quite some time. Good thread.

Simple and to the point.

For most, this subject is easy to get confused in... Who cares about the technical differences in the different "how did it happen" theories? The fact is that we aren't being told the truth and this AXIOM presented here in this thread illustrates it perfectly.

The Pentagon was not hit by a 747. If it had been, they would have had no problems showing that footage to the world. If it had been, they would have "blown it up" like they did the footage of the WTC buildings being hit.

Why isn't it detrimental to "national security" to show our most important financial centers being hit by the same planes?

Are they afraid that the video will show invasion plans blowing in the wind in the aftermath of the explosion?

It is often easy to be drug down in logistics.... How about common sense?

S&F

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It is not a question of belief (or maybe it is for some), but I've seen no documentation that such videos exist. Perhaps they do, but what I believe is not quite enough to get a Congressional inquiry going.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I don't have any evidence to support the idea that there are additional videos/tapes. I agree that it's absurd to think that there aren't any others in existance than two (from Citgo and Pentagon) blurry videos.

What's a citizen to do? In the previous administration, I felt that they'd turned stonewalling and misdirection into an art form. In this one, the seemingly underlying draconian furtiveness makes it feel (to me) as if to question the government is somewhat more dangerous than it has ever been.

I want to see the @#$%! tapes too! I think it's waaaay past time that this issue should be put to rest -- one way or another.

Of course, I also wanna see the BC......... and I have this eerie intuition that both desires are going to be indefinately foiled. Call me psychic.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Not only is the Pentagon under surveillance at all times, it actually has a ground-to-air missile defense shield on the roof...

But hey, I'm just interested in video tapes, not radar returns.

The interior of the building is a maze to confuse people who aren't supposed to be in certain areas of the building. This way they get lost and are re-routed to where they are supposed to be going.

If you just wandered into the Pentagon, you wouldn't even know how to get to the "important" areas of the building.

This is just one security measure.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Check out this thread entitled Details Regarding the Confiscated Security Videos Of Pentagon Attack

Im sure you will find it extremely Intresting.

Its from one of our members who went to the pentagon and did his own field work.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Agent-ATS]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent-ATS

Thank You...

My only problem with the truth movement is we seem to have problems with unity...

Why can't we just rally around this subject?

We don't need to focus on 20 unanswered questions.... We need to focus on 1 question.

If somehow we could just start a movement, campaign, or investigation into this subject... I think we could make some progress.

We have to simplify things.

We must simplify it...

and for me personally... This is my #1 issue.

Show me the damn tapes?

If Anderson Cooper on CNN were asking me questions about 9/11... I wouldn't want to try to discuss the numerous, unlimited, aspects of 9/11 that seem odd... I would just want to point out that I never saw a Boeing hit the Pentagon and the Government has the power to Shut us all the F*ck up once and for all.

Just show me the damn tapes.

(BTW I once read an interesting theory on why the can't produce any footage of the Boeing hitting the pentagon (even fake footage)... Something went wrong that day... I'll share it later)

Anyway... Just show me the damn tapes!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I agree. Just show us 'all' the tapes! Purty please?

Release the tapes showing a huge passenger jet flying into the pentagon.
Surely there has to be plenty of "recordings" of it happening in RT.

After all, that's the official story, right? Right?

And no, not the one that shows an explosion from a missle.

Oh well, doomsday, we tried......

Simply the question!
S & F from me!

[edit on 4-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

What's a citizen to do? In the previous administration, I felt that they'd turned stonewalling and misdirection into an art form. In this one, the seemingly underlying draconian furtiveness makes it feel (to me) as if to question the government is somewhat more dangerous than it has ever been.

What administration is in power has nothing to do with whether the pentagon will ever release tapes of the 911 attack. The pentagon exists above and beyond any civilian government oversight. It's a monster entity that exists wholly unto itself.

They'll never release these tapes because they know perfectly well that they could never stand up to scrutiny. From their standpoint it's better to just bludgeon the public into accepting their "we know best" attitude.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

My No1 issue is the bombs at the WTC. Ive seen more than enough evidence that should convince anyone.

But I hear what you are saying, of all those cameras dotted around pentagon thats the only footage we have BS.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

I really need help on this one, because for the life of me I can't figure out... Why can't we (the people) just see the damn tapes?

Why can't we see the tapes?

What tapes? Bugs Bunny hopping across the lawn?

The tapes of the Impact.

flight77.info...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent-ATS

My No1 issue is the bombs at the WTC. Ive seen more than enough evidence that should convince anyone.

But I hear what you are saying, of all those cameras dotted around pentagon thats the only footage we have BS.

My no.1 Issue is that, ALL OF IT COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

How could it of been its what TPTB wanted to happen.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

The source of the assertion is that the pentagon has already admitted to having these tapes in response to numerous FOIA requests. Moreover, the pentagon is probably the most surveilled building in the whole world - not including the private security tapes that were also seized by the FBI within minutes of the crash. They released five frames of a tape. Common sense dictates they have much more. The question is why are they withholding the tapes?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join