It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So let me get this straight: The Pentagon has video tapes of the Boeing hitting their own building..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
HEAR HEAR ! ! ! (Thump Thump Thump !) ... and ...ummm.. ..er..third line..? OK just kiddin' But on a serious note - it's a Very Very Valid Question by the Op .. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- We, the people have rights - and among them is - THE RIGHT TO KNOW AND THE RIGHT TO 'DENY IGNORANCE' ! ... and I want to know ... !Text

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If they want to put the conspiracy theories to rest then they should release quality CCTV footage that the pentagon is surely to have otherwise it just adds credit to people suggesting it was all a coverup

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
the fbi did confiscate a gas stationssecurity footage which apparently saw everything... im pretty sure thats what happened

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by XSVIQ

If the Pentagon were to tell everyone their secrets, what do you think will happen when a foreign entity obtains those secrets?

9/11/01 happened a little over eight years ago. Since there has already been a hearing, (and Obama thinks the case is closed), you guys would not be able to ignite any significant movement. Majority of the public trusts the original story.

I'm not saying to give up your cause, but I'm saying that its already lost.

Another thing to think about is; if there was any possible chance the government was involved, all the evidence that could have been obtained is now gone. All you guys have now is based upon speculation.

I personally believe the original story, so I may be approaching this from a biased perspective. I do understand everyone's distrust in our government, and I share some of your anguish on other issues. When it comes to the events of 9/11, I truly believe we were attacked by foreign extremists.

Quick question: Have you guys been paying attention to the news lately? Over the past few weeks in Boston and New York, we have been fighting with domestic terrorists. We are finding more and more sleeper cells in the United States. If we are catching them in the United States now, under Obama's administration, wouldn't that tell us they were here prior to 9/11?

Way before you or I were born, the middle-east was plagued with radical religious groups. Since no one has made any type of progress, over that period of time, the entire region has been infested with people who want to kill us all. Nothing has changed.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The American people were able to get a couple of frames from one video camera due to the freedom of information act. These are the frames that the government released:

There is a lot more video but the CIA(or FBI, I forget) confiscated it all. A gas station and a hotel are some of the examples. The employees were threatened to not talk about it.

Don't forget that this image was taken on september 10th, 2001:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fde68f6ef244.jpg[/atsimg]
(Just noticed someone added the science mystery theatre 2000 people to it. LOL)

And one last mentioning... The "plane" hit the only wall that was secured for missiles.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by The_Zomar]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Oh there's video alright. Even from local businesses. The FBI swooped in and confiscated them all.

Thing is... it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon. Which is why we will never see any of them.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
reply to post by XSVIQ

Another thing to think about is; if there was any possible chance the government was involved, all the evidence that could have been obtained is now gone. All you guys have now is based upon speculation.

Incorrect my good sir, Many o' people labs have samples of the fire resistant structure grade steel (in fact a bunch was on sale on ebay for awhile) and they have been tested to be nano thermite positive.

Read about nano thermite HERE

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I guess the tapes reveal some astonishing vantage points that would give away locations for cameras. Maybe they have cameras in businesses nearby or they may have a satellite permanently pointed at the pentagon videotaping everything, or something else.

Should they release the footage, they would have to give up those camera locations because they would no longer be secret.

That's just my guess

-rrr

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Pathos 9/11 was is an inside job. AE911 scholars and engineers has shown enough scientific proof that NIST has deliberately lied to the American people and in their report. If the OS is wrong in any way then it must be an inside job.

And where is that 757 that hit the Pentagon

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
reply to post by XSVIQ

Quick question: Have you guys been paying attention to the news lately? Over the past few weeks in Boston and New York, we have been fighting with domestic terrorists. We are finding more and more sleeper cells in the United States. If we are catching them in the United States now, under Obama's administration, wouldn't that tell us they were here prior to 9/11?

It could just as easily tell us that the USA has spawned actual terrorists from the years of war, killing, and strife created by the U.S. military's actions in the Middle East. Does anyone expect a group of people to lie down, die or accept by force rule by a foreign power? Are the citizens of the USA to expect no consequences for the actions of their government?

There was also recently at least one suspect caught who was 24 years old. Making him 16 when 9/11 took place. I'd say this goes a long way to show the USA has radicalized a portion of the Middle East. The younger the enemy is the more evidence towards this notion.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I agree. I have always despised the fact that they released such a crappy little frame by frame parking lot cam video of the explosion at the Pentagon.

I mean for the love of god, THERE ARE TONS of security cameras lining that fortress. To suggest the public video is the ONLY one is ludicrous.

Unfortunately I would question ANY new 9/11 footage because of what is at stake for both sides to prove or disprove. This provides ample motive for both sides of the debate to each have some people fanatical enough to manufacture a video using CGI or models or whatever.

The same goes for UFO videos too. Unfortunately for all we know WE HAVE SEEN THE SMOKING GUN PROOF regarding UFOs... but it may have been debunked as fake or CGI for seeming too good to be true in terms of blowing the story wide open.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This is a lovely thread!

There are too many other questions that need to be asked and answered by the American Government, but this is a nice place to start.

Let me be clear though, the tapes, even if true, would not put an end to the Truth Movement, they would only close one chapter in its library of compaints.

The American Government is lying to the very people who put them in power, and they are getting away with it because The People are letting them.

I used to love America. I grew up watching you in the movies, loving and admiring you like my own, wanting to visit you, even trying to talk like you. Now I hate you, and what you are doing to your own people, and our precious world.

I am glad I am not American in this day and age. If I was I'd be on the streets raising awareness about what a bunch of liars and cheats the people in power are, and trying to start a revolution to throw them out.

Let this be known: The American Government are THE REAL TERRORISTS!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Why do people feel they are entitled to criminal investigation tapes of any kind? Go to your local precinct and ask for them to hand over a murder tape from a random murder case... see if they hand that over without a problem.

Keep in mind that the % of people who feel there is a coverup is actually quite small. They probably couldn't care less if people are satisfied with the real story or not.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by vehemes terra eternus
reply to post by Pathos

Pathos 9/11 was is an inside job. AE911 scholars and engineers has shown enough scientific proof that NIST has deliberately lied to the American people and in their report. If the OS is wrong in any way then it must be an inside job.

And where is that 757 that hit the Pentagon

I think your statement is a mater of an opinion. Most of the 9/11 conspiracy theories are based upon an outsider's opinion. I don't mean any offense, but I just don't see anything factual. Everyone is basing their facts on "What ifs.." and assumptions.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I was using web-ferret to search for more information after reading this post.
I can across a interesting article, you all should take the time to read it, unless you already have.

Here are the links:
Did GWB Ever Tell the Truth About 9/11?

Interesting Reenactment:

Google Video Link

We need to demand to see the footage from all the other source Cameras from that day. One day, maybe one day..

Will post more as I find it.

End of Line....

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
My local gas station has 36 cameras inside and outside.

This is actually secret info, but I know the employee

most of them looks like other things, like lamps etc

i'm sure you can find lots of security companies on the net with security offers that will back me up

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Ya 5 will getcha 10 there were also infra red cameras,motion sensors and even pressure sensitive sensors sub soil.Also probably night vision and seismics.Redundancy systems for recording as well.Remember how much they spend.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

if i say i have a 50$ bill in my pocket, but you can't ever see it... how can you prove otherwise... you can't. we can't... anyone with a mind of their own knows it was an inside job... but it's too late for us anyways.. there are reasons they don't answer our demands.. because TPTB don't give a damn.

they'll never show the tapes, because they don't have any.

Also, at this point in time, with all the movies/video games taking about the illuminati, they're past the point of 'us' being a threat to them...

They're throwing their name in our face just to show us, there is nothing we can do now...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't know if this has already been said, but this is my theory on the tapes:

They are doctoring the images and video, waiting for the absolute best and cutting-edge technology to use to fool the American public into thinking that there is nothing that hit the Pentagon except a Boeing.

I guarantee you someone right now, as we speak, is working on an unquestionable flight path and several frames of steel and concrete collapsing and light poles falling over...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join