It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So let me get this straight: The Pentagon has video tapes of the Boeing hitting their own building..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

in 2006 Citizen Investigation Team launched an independent investigation into the act of terrorism which took place at the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. This exhaustive three-year inquest involved multiple trips to the scene of the crime in Arlington, Virginia, close scrutiny of all official and unofficial data related to the event, and, most importantly, first-person interviews with dozens of eyewitnesses, many of which were conducted and filmed in the exact locations from which they witnessed the plane that allegedly struck the building that day.

their homepage
www.citizeninvestigationteam.com...

thread about this video
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-11-2009 by conar]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
FACT: Something hit the Pentagon
FACT: It wasn't a passenger aircraft like "they" said it was.
FACT: "they" are hiding the facts.

They wont show us any of the video because that will incriminate themselve, then all hell will break loose.

Just because they wont show us proof, doesn't mean it didnt happen, I personally cant believe there are so many threads dicussing 'for' and 'against'.

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows they are lying and anyone that believes them is sadly misguided.

Sorry, but for some people the truth is too much for their fragile little worlds.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
they probably do have tapes, but it would be a threat to them if we the people see the tapes and found out that they lied. That's what they mean by threat to national security. What they mean is, a threat to their own security.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Why do people feel they are entitled to criminal investigation tapes of any kind? Go to your local precinct and ask for them to hand over a murder tape from a random murder case... see if they hand that over without a problem.

Keep in mind that the % of people who feel there is a coverup is actually quite small. They probably couldn't care less if people are satisfied with the real story or not.

Because this ATTACK led to WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE DEATHS OF YOUR FELLOW COUNTRYMEN !

IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO SHY AWAY FROM CONTROVERSY

[edit on 5-11-2009 by SirPatrickHenry]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Train of logic:

1) If video of the event would support the official story, then they would have no problem showing us.

2) But they have a problem showing us, so

3) What actually happened isn't what they told us.

That's all I think is necessary. They lied.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

In this day and age of computer technology, would you believe a tape released today? I mean, if it did hide something, who's to say it hasn't been manipulated by now?

Any tape released would only show what They wanted us to see.

That tape wouldn't prove anything now, because no matter what it showed the other side would call foul.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

that's a really good question you'll get lots of replies! but I don't think they have tapes, they probably have the footage on high definition on DVDs.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by RoyalCanadian]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The only boiling point I see in this country is over the current administration and our rights and the recovery. I think that after all this time, the only people who really give a darn about the tapes anymore are the 0.00000001% of the population that call themselves truthers and just can' tlet go.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Its probably too late to hope theres a chance of ever seeing what happened with our own eyes.
I don't think there are any tapes, or dvds, or any other footage of the actual 'event', not anymore. TPTB will have seen to that.
(Though I think its wrong to cite 'government' as the perpetrator's, it has to be a smaller operation than that, with far reaching power.)

If I were orchestrating a 'black flag' operation, and evidence to implicate ME in a treasonable action existed, I would make damn sure I destroyed it a.s.a.p.

IF there was ever a decision made that such evidence should be made public, well, it would just be 'lost' somehow, end of story.
And after all, if the Pentagon can get away with 'losing'2.3 trillion dollars then misplacing a few of its (no doubt numerous) surveillance records shouldn't be to much of a problem, eh?

The only worry would be a rogue element keeping copies for their own protection, or for blackmail purposes.
Lets hope so, anyway.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have a few questions I don’t think I have heard anyone ask. Maybe someone here can answer some of them for me. They say that the Citgo gas station closed circuit video footage and pentagon video was confiscated by the FBI for reasons of “national security”. I could therefore make the assertion that they (the pentagon) don’t want “sensitive information” related to normal facility operations, facility security or defensive capabilities to be released that might allow enemies to study our operations or emergency response procedures as they relate to key military installations. This is completely understandable in my opinion.

So why did they allow Citgo to have cameras in the first place? Why is anyone else in the vicinity of a “sensitive facility” allowed to have cameras for that matter? Couldn’t our enemies just buy a gas station across the street from secured facilities and use cameras to record operations?

News stations showed the fire department on scene doing there job. I saw Pentagon personnel and police running around on live TV. They showed up close shots of the hole in the building. You could see into the building in certain shots. They showed footage from the air, footage from the security building. Close shots and shots from the nearby overpass. The video of the building, property, fire personnel, pentagon personnel and their responses didn’t seem to be a problem as none of the news video footage was taken.

So why is the crash the sensitive part? If the building had defenses they obviously didn’t work because the plane supposedly hit the building. It’s only the video that shows the actual plane inbound or any close up video of the plane hitting the building they seem to be concerned with. Why is all of the other footage ok? It was a commercial jet for god sake! What’s the big secret? You can go to any airport and take video of pretty much any plane you want.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
One thing I have noticed when going through these 9/11 conspiracy threads, is that so many people have selective memory loss. They talk about one aspect of one conspiracy, but ignore the numerous other aspects which negate that first view.

A few things to clear up and to remind people on the Pentagon:

The Pentagon is not a fortress. It's an office building. It's not Area 51, it's not Cheyenne Mountain, it's not Ft. Knox, it's not a nuclear missile base, it's not a submarine pen. It does not have tanks inside, or special aircraft, or secret weapons, or missile pods, or super soldiers. It's an office building for the US Military. At best it has some security and possibly infantry backup with light to moderate weapons for a medium scale assault on the complex. However, it is not some sort of a secret fortress that is armed to the teeth to defend itself from the PLA or (insert enemy country here). It is only for office work and paperwork in running the military. It has civilians and active duty soldiers along with retired personnel as consultants. Militarily speaking, it is not a target of high value in comparison to an Army/Air Force/Marines/National Guard/NORAD/Navy base/etc. Taking out the Pentagon is not going to stop a tank or a fighter jet. The only missile batteries that were ever around the Pentagon only occurred twice: Once during the Cuban Missile Crisis and immediately AFTER 9/11, where Stinger Missiles were mounted on the Humvee's Avenger AA system.

To say blatantly that there was no aircraft (757) impact on the Pentagon goes against all the actual evidence recorded afterward, the eyewitness accounts, first responders, rescue personnel, recovery teams, and investigators. Just because there is no clear video should be insignificant to the fact that there are hundreds of eyewitnesses that did in fact see plenty of evidence that there WAS an AA 757 impact. This includes people that witnessed the plane coming in on the final dive, those that saw the impact up close or from a distance, those that saw the impact and ran to assist, those that were inside the building at time of impact, those that went into the burning side of the Pentagon to aid in rescue and recovery, those that sifted through the debris and wreckage searching for bodies and survivors, those who cleaned the wreckage, etc etc etc. This is what I meant in my first paragraph. Selective memory loss. They forget the tons of evidence that show a 757 DID hit the Pentagon, because there is no clear video, so to them its all suspect. That is irrational thinking.

Let's change gears for a sec. Let's say that they do release all the videos of the impact. And let's say they all show in some degree, indeed, a 757 AA hit the Pentagon. What then? Going by my experience and understanding of the TM behavior, they will scream bloody murder that the video is all faked. They will claim that the videos all were edited and faked and etc etc etc, and it still will be no good. And we will be back to square one. It's already happened before with the WTCs and the lunatic NPTs, and their claims of NO PLANE, ALL VIDEOS FAKED, etc etc etc. So what then? In my eyes, no matter what the govt does, it's damned if it does, and damned if doesn't. I can bet $100 that even if the videos released all show clear as day the approach and impact, a good majority of the TM will cry foul! Edited! Faked! Manipulated! Cover up! Still no proof! So no, I do not see any point of releasing the videos, if there are any to begin with. Maybe it will be enough to pacify a few of the more rational from the TM, but memory and experience also tells me that it most certainly will not do anything else for the bulk of the TM.

Let's look at it from another way. The rational outside observer way:
Why on Earth, would the govt try to fake a 757 crash into the Pentagon, in the most heavily populated area around DC? I can already tell that a good majority who believe this idea, probably have never even been to DC or around the Pentagon in person. They have only seen it on TV or in movies. I can safely say I have been to the Pentagon and around it. Arlington Cemetery, the highways and roads all around the Pentagon, and by the Annexes, I have seen it all, in the morning rush, afternoon and evening. To even think that someone would try to fake something as obvious as a 757 impacting the Pentagon, in that environment, and have no one notice, is insane. The traffic backups next to the Pentagon on I-395, Washington Blvd., Columbia Pike, the parking lots, people at the Cemetery, people driving down the George Mason and Arland D. Williams Memorial Bridges towards the Pentagon, The LBJ and FDR Memorial Groves, I can go on and on, all of these areas have near perfect views of the Pentagon and the airspace around it. To think that someone would not notice a lumbering 757, wheels up, engines full throttle flying over the Pentagon while special pyrotechnics go off inside, creating a fireball that would nearly envelope the aircraft in that area, is beyond stupid. Not with all the hundreds, if not thousands of potential eyewitnesses that would see it all.

Now we got the people who claim the debris was all planted after the special pyrotechnics. Ok, prove it. Make sure your brains are firing on all 12 cylinders, and using common sense and logic, explain how they would plant 757 debris on the lawn and inside the Pentagon while its burning. Explain how you would fool all the people right next to the Pentagon who had a ringside seat to the show, and manage to plant aircraft parts right in front of the burning side of the Pentagon and not have a soul notice it. Explain how the debris ended up inside the Pentagon and how not a single person noticed someone planting smashed, burning 757 debris inside. And lets not forget the news crews, and all the people who came running to the Pentagon immediately after the impact, how did they manage to miss the "men in black" planting debris everywhere.

It amazes me how people can get suckered into such nonsense without thinking ahead and understanding the logistical nightmare, and all the complexities and variables involved in even trying to pull something so grand off.

Showing the videos, if there are any, would be a waste of time. If someone is so engrossed by the conspiracy, then God Himself wouldn't be able to convince him otherwise. If there are videotapes, my money is riding on the bureaucracy and miles of red-tape being the reason for the delay.

[edit on 11/5/2009 by GenRadek]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
It amazes me how people can get suckered into such nonsense without thinking ahead and understanding the logistical nightmare, and all the complexities and variables involved in even trying to pul something so grand off.

Than why don't they just release some videos to shut us up.

I didn't realize it would be so hard to prove abunch of people who got "suckered" wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I didn't realize it would be so hard to prove abunch of people who got "suckered" wrong.

Do you really think that releasing a video that even showed the passenger plane with the plane # clearly displayed, flying into the Pentagon would "shut people up?" I don't. They'll just attack it from another angle.

And as far as this "starting" a war... this wasn't the only event. There are clear videos of other jets flying into the twin towers. Now tell me... why would they do that, and then make some elaborate hoax at the Pentagon? Why not just fly the stupid plane into the building? Instead of the supposed fly-over (or non-existance... it's ironic how all those who say this never happened, and supposedly know the REAL story, can't at all agree with each other on what happened... missile? Other jet? Explosion with no flying object?)... and then unload the plane somewhere.. eliminate those passengers, etc.

So no.. releasing a video wouldn't "solve" any contraversy. People would still insist it was an inside job, and you know it.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Just think how this would discredit the government....

....if they had those tapes they will never see the light of day.

Remember the movie rules of engagement?

Nuff said.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

You really seem to think that we all wanted it to happen like we think it did, that we are all trying to fulfill our own agenda. My life would be much easier if I believed the government was looking out for me and tried as hard as they could to stop 9/11. I don't want it to be real.

Thousands of us crazy truthers scattered across the world saw what happened that day and realized that something was not right. I would not call that coincidence. But at the same time how are we supposed to come up with the same story when we are not organized and all live in different places?

Trust me I don't want to be right, but i don't like ignoring things either.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Let's change gears for a sec. Let's say that they do release all the videos of the impact. And let's say they all show in some degree, indeed, a 757 AA hit the Pentagon. What then? Going by my experience and understanding of the TM behavior, they will scream bloody murder that the video is all faked. They will claim that the videos all were edited and faked and etc etc etc, and it still will be no good. And we will be back to square one. It's already happened before with the WTCs and the lunatic NPTs, and their claims of NO PLANE, ALL VIDEOS FAKED, etc etc etc. So what then? In my eyes, no matter what the govt does, it's damned if it does, and damned if doesn't. I can bet $100 that even if the videos released all show clear as day the approach and impact, a good majority of the TM will cry foul! Edited! Faked! Manipulated! Cover up! Still no proof! So no, I do not see any point of releasing the videos, if there are any to begin with. Maybe it will be enough to pacify a few of the more rational from the TM, but memory and experience also tells me that it most certainly will not do anything else for the bulk of the TM.

[edit on 11/5/2009 by GenRadek]

That's not my point. I'm not here to discuss the psychological thought process behind the TM. I'm an individual thank you very much.

and I didn't create this thread to argue about what happened that day either.

The fact of the matter is, As an American Citizen I feel as if I have a right to see those tapes.

Remember the Zapruder film?

Prior to the 1969 trial of New Orleans businessman Clay Shaw for conspiracy in connection with the assassination, a copy of the film several generations from the original was subpoenaed from Time Inc. in 1967 by New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison for use at Shaw's grand jury hearing. Garrison unsuccessfully subpoenaed the original film in 1968. The courtroom showings of Garrison's copy in 1969 were the first time it had been shown in public as a film.

en.wikipedia.org...

It took an arrest to get that that video released to the public... why?

why didn't it get shown to the public earlier?

Now imagine if "we the people" never got to see the Zapruder film. It took 6 years for that clip to be viewed by the public, and I think there are obvious reasons why.

You know who really owns that Pentagon? I do. My tax dollars pay for that place to be operational. And while I might not be entitled to see some of the classified information inside of that building... I feel like I have every right to see a video tape of what happened outside that place on the morning of 9/11.

Or maybe this really is no longer a government for the people by the people...

So you want my closing arguments?

START EXACTLY @ 1:25

I have the same problem Mr Garrison had.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69

It amazes me how people can get suckered into such nonsense without thinking ahead and understanding the logistical nightmare, and all the complexities and variables involved in even trying to pul something so grand off.

What would the consequence be if they don't release the tape? that people start a forum thread?

-rrr

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
And good God...

I always start to cry when I watch that speech.

No joke.

That's a very emotional video for me.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

Sadly yes, it's too bad that nobody cares enough to stand up for themselves.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a plane hit the pentagon and thats it.... the video released wasnt great but any other evidence that were to come out would still be questioned.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join