It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NorthEast IntelNet documentary: Morality of violent punishment~

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PenandSword

So because you heard some crazy random rumor about guillotines that may or may not be for some perposterous reason so we should now ignore the acurate information the Islamic terrorism lends itself to? You would have us pretend were just as bad? My mind can not be tainted in such ways by ignorant pacifism, reality is far too important to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

That rumor has been thoroughly debunked. The so-called "guillotines" you're referring to are industrial paper cutters. They're called "guillotines" because they use a similar action to cut paper. Google it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
When Marie Antoinette was beheaded, the people were happy...

When these random people we have no idea who they are or what they did are being beheaded, the people are upset...

I would be sad too if I were so ignorant.

It took me a few pages of reading all of your comments to come to a conclusion on all of this, and as a previous poster said "The U.S locks people up for getting high..."

When we look at the big picture, people are still fighting for power, but it has only become more advanced.

In this world, the idea of everybody having power through peace seems impossible.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Wow... I'm speechless. I've prided my self on not being effected by gore, blood, or acts of cruelty. but when is says beheading i imagined a single swing of an ritually over sharped ax blade. and then he saws through with a knife. Man after seeing this i, i just, i don't know. I haven't been this horrified since the BME pain Olympics.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Would the act of committing others to death be any different if it were bombs being dropped from thousands of feet above?

I see people buying in to the Us versus Them mind-set all the time. People who fail to review the wide scope of the issue. This is not some modern crusade. This is not some battle of ideology's. This does not boil down to who has a stronger God.

How does someone or a people effect or cause harm to an unbeatable opponent? - With drastic, unimaginable and grotesque action.

I ask the following. We as Christians have the benefit of the New Testament, if we did not, our system of beliefs call for the forceful removal of a thief's hand, an eye for an eye.A disobedient son should be stoned to death as should those that commit adultery or a non-virgin women.

Again, this is not a conflict of Ideas though. Its of corporate interest. Look at British Petroleums interest in Iran. Historic records can not be ignored or written off. Look at what happened to Sadam when he removed the dollar as his reserve currency in 2003. I can go on and on here but... I think its really unfortunate that people are so short-sighted in their views to consider this matter to be as simple as 'Islam versus Christianity" and Us versus Them.

I would also like to mention something to those that believe this conflict to be an Us verses Them senario. Have you taken a trip to the Middle East? Have, by chance, you been to Dubi (or seen it on The Amazing Race recently)? Or visited any college with foreign exchange students from the Middle East? Those of the Islamic faith are not killing Americans (or anyone not sharing in their beliefs) on sight. The people, the citizens, of the Middle East are just like us...they want to work, feed their family, enjoy soccer and watch their children grow. We as people want these same things. I don't wake up and think, 'Man, I sure would like to have Five or Six hundred Arabs blown up before breakfast'. The MSM and other fear mongers (some can even be found in our places of worship) want us to believe that Arabs want this to happen to us though...to promote their agendas and to make more money, perhaps to keep support for a very confusing war. Where are the weapons of mass destruction Sadam had? -people already forgot that was the main push for war, Powell holding a vile with some deadly yellow substance at the U.N. Sadam was said to have. Then it was Nation Building, well that never happened either. We find ourselves in Afghanistan now ... and for what?

Put yourself in the position of the people of the nations we have military presence in. If you were them, would you be happy?

In closing, I support the American people and I question the actions of our Government. As our founding fathers expressed Governments should fear their citizenry not the inverse of this. I fear the continued loss of our Rights and the imposing actions and systems of control being put in to place by our Government. Our Government seems to be staging a war on many more fronts then we know or are comfortable to accept or consider.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Mr.Hyde]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

ZERO proof...that statement is purely due to the paranoid rantings of conspiracy theorists..the muslim problem is real and should be regarded as dangerous.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

I did say something about it! "Out of respect for those who were murdered, and for their families" I refused to watch it! How much more clear do I have to be?
Do you need a diagram? Geesh!

I saw someones brains all over the road once, the results of an automobile accident with a pedestrian. It was nasty, and gut wrenching. The lookie loo's who were running to see what happened, I stopped and warned them, they may want to stay way, after I told them what lay up ahead. Some heeded the warning, and said, they didn't care to see it. Others said; OH! Gross; and went and looked anyway, and vomited...
The woman who was killed didn't have any say in the matter.

As I wrote, there are some things, you would just as soon not remember, or be a party too...via curiosity.

Next time, direct your snotty tone at someone else...it was uncalled for!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This entire thread reeks of intense ignorance and evil. You war drummers are nothing short of pathetic, just absolutely pathetic. You are so infinitely small in your thinking and judgment that it almost brings me to tears from shock.

The United States is the most brutal nation on this earth right now, and will be for quite some time. It is always business as usual for the dimwits of the US to try and find the most sickening things imaginable and show it to the world to claim how superior they are to the barbarians.

When you have to show the most isolated and brutal scenarios possible to promote your nation's moral superiority and just cause, then it is time to look in the mirror, as you are becoming a demon.

I'm a two tour Army veteran by the way, so go ahead and challenge my patriotism if it so makes you feel better about yourself.

(Edited for a spelling error or two..)

[edit on 1-11-2009 by SyphonX]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Yeh, and God loves us all doesn't he?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Murder in any form, under any circumstance is a BAD affair.

It doesn't matter whether or not it's being done for a cause, or just because someone feels in the mood to kill. Murder is still wrong.

I wish the OP had considered that portraying the information the way they have, and using the 'nationalist' source they have, will do this issue no good.

It is the PEOPLE, not the religion, or the creed, or the colour, or the nationality, that need to be judged. Justice must be done - not vengeance.

This 'IntelNet' site, and everything about it screams nationalist 'vengeance' mongering. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people involved with it were Christian fundamentalists. (Christianity by the way has had far more people killed for it's cause than any other religion.)

I agree that fundamentalist Sharia Law is wrong. However I suggest that anything fundamentalist (especially Christianity) is wrong. I'd be over the moon to see this Nationalist 'advertisement' removed from ATS because all it is there to do is promote a single cause - 'vengeance', with no good intention behind it.

The Para.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
For serious viewers and research of terrorism and those involved.
Not for the casual reader, this material is of violent nature and not for the weak of heart or stomach. This is not fear mongering propaganda, it is real Islamic law being carried out, brutal punishment for crimes less than violent in nature.

It is unfortunate that you would use your clout as moderator to insert/link to videos such as these. Were it anyone else, I think that the thread would have been locked and/or the poster disciplined.

I find it almost laughable that someone who brands themselves as the "Research Czar/Lead Scholar" would assume that we had forgotten what horrors are capable via the Taliban. I don't think I overstate anything when I say that we have no more of a chance of forgetting their capacity for violence than we have of forgetting what happened on 9/11.

Despite your near-humorous disclaimer of it not being 'fear-mongering propaganda', it is by definition that very thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The reason these Muslims do these Vile acts is because they believe that their religion is the only true religion. And if you don't convert to their beliefs they saw your head off like a fish. Christians, Atheist , and Buddist dont do sick crap like that.........That just shows you how Muslims ingorant they are.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I am sorry, but if you could read the video title it says “the execution of the spies” I am not sure that it had anything to do with the “infidels”.

Couple of decades ago it was a video release of the same guys beheading a Russian soldier with the exact same way and many in western countries ignore the barbarity and some actually said the Russian deserved it (on IRC).

Don’t get me wrong I hate Taliban, Mujahedin, AlQuadea and act of killing in any form altogether, but these guys were executed because of “treason”.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It should be advised for the weak of mind that they consider reading the posts and not actually viewing the beheadings themselves. Once out of the box you can't give the memories of what you see back. I decided to watch about a couple of dozen beheadings, executions, and torture done by the extremists. What I came away with was a very cold careless feeling against them. Not only this, I had to fight off the hatred that came over me. And lastly, the images cannot be erased, ever. So please consider what you view before you view it, it will change your life, that is an absolute certainty.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
lol the one dude in the first video pukes half way through you see it gush out never seen one like that.... #ed up sorry i have a lol tick when i type and lol quite a bit. neways this is sad and i guarantee those guys dont deserve to be beheaded of all deaths soooo kill those #ing taliban #s

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I won't watch this video. I have seen a beheading video before, and it took me months to get the sound out of my head, let alone the images.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
You guys do realize that major gangs in the US do similar things. They have zero mercy, they will torture you and brutally cut off limbs if they want to. Don't look at other countries for all this. It's happening in our own backyard, so before we enforce other counties we should look at our selves and not be hypocrites. MSM only directs hate toward the people they want us to hate. They wouldn't want us to hate our own country and question what's happening, or look at how corrupted all levels of officials are. Nope. Only the terrorists are bad.

Our country the US of A is supreme and in its supremacy it has to perfect, and this perfectness should be spread to all countries, and make the world better a place. Everything must be civilized like we are, Right? ...this sound terrible familiar, Hope the outcome isn't the same.

~OB

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Not that I am against meat eating or anything...but my hamburgers tonight had a little problem going down after watching this

I think it shows a lesson that the environment we grow up in TRULY effects us. We all may be human, but we can also think very differently.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
Christians, Atheist , and Buddist dont do sick crap like that.........That just shows you how Muslims ingorant they are.

I can't possibly overstate how boneheaded that statement was. Christianity is one of the most blood-soaked religions known to mankind.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It amazes me the brutality of the islamic extremists ways of law. These people still live in ancient times. S+F

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join