It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NorthEast IntelNet documentary: Morality of violent punishment~

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
There are motives beyond what the reality is.....motives that we have only a few pieces to the entire puzzle. When we examine these pieces of the puzzle we find only a hazy picture that they create.
IMHO, we as a country, The United States of America, should cease and desist all international operations...regroup our resources here in our country....take care of our own personal business....take care of our own people...change our political policies from corrupt representation to honest representation.
When we as a nation have so many internal issues facing us, wasting time on the external issues is just that, a waste of time. It is that time now, to focus on our own....the acts of other nations, religions, and so called terrorist groups are a absolute waste of precious time. Look deep into the puzzle and the pieces that we have, they will show you a hazy picture of a future none of us want. That hazy picture is none other then, One World Government, One World Religion, One World Enslavement. That to me is far scarier then the beheading videos.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
That footage makes me look at the Japanese with a whole new respect...at least when they cut off your head it was fast with one or two strikes.
This is worse than what i seen working at an Abattoir.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
And the Taliban called themselves 'civilised'?.
God help anyone one of us if they ever get into true power instead of being the group of bandits they really are.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
graphic for sure, and the happy sounding music was disturbing.

but, now I have to ask, the last feller on there. what the hell was the white stuff that started shooting out of this shoulder? That's what I'm most curious about.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

flagged..but i have seen worse than this....

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
What is as sad as the video is some of the responses. Responding to attrocity with attrocity gets us where?
I see no difference between beheading someone and blasting them with a missle mounted on a predator drone.
We have no claim to moral superiority as long as we kill civilians and torture and incarcerate men on hearsay. They say war is war as justification but there was a time when civilians were not included as targets.
Thanks for posting this; we all need reminders of just how brutal things really are in the world. It is easy to forget in our insulated society. How do we end such behavior without compromising our own humanity? That seems to be the problem at hand that we must resolve.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
that's just....WOW

In what kind of sick world do we live in??
Whatever that man did... nobody deserves such a humiliation!

peace

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
that is horrible. i cant believe they are doing this to people. im glad they are letting people know what is going on tho

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Not quite. The Holy book that preachers foam at the mouth over has both the OLD TESTAMENT AND THE NEW TESTAMENT IN IT. The OLD TESTAMENT is taught right along with the new as God's word. They use the OLD TESTAMENT to condemn homosexuals from the pulpit.

If they did not preach it, I would not mention it.

Sunday morning Christians pick an choose what parts of the Bible they will follow. If the book of Leviticus is good enough to condemn homosexuals, it is good enough to follow for the other things that it condemns as well. Like stoning to death adulturers in your midst. Oh wait if we did that, preachers would be getting stoned all over the place. Everyone knows how women love to throw themselves at a preacher man.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
To all who are blind and want to ignore facts!!!

This happened every day in A-Stan before we got there.

This is the same type of law that they are pushing hard for in Great Britain.

The Arab Islamic wacko jobs have protested outside the White House and demanded the same laws be forced on Americans.

I say we nuke Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Syria as a warning that their laws will never be imposed on the USA. I wont open the door for one of them let alone have one tell me what the hell to do.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

Originally posted by groingrinder
Remember there was no Taliban in Iraq....until us Americans got there.

The Taliban were never in Iraq. I think you mean Afghanistan mebbe?

No he means Iraq. Afghanistan was ruled by the Taliban.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder
graphic for sure, and the happy sounding music was disturbing.

but, now I have to ask, the last feller on there. what the hell was the white stuff that started shooting out of this shoulder? That's what I'm most curious about.

stomach contents.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
What is as sad as the video is some of the responses. Responding to attrocity with attrocity gets us where?
I see no difference between beheading someone and blasting them with a missle mounted on a predator drone.

Perhaps you could hug them into better behaviour.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I say we nuke Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Syria as a warning that their laws will never be imposed on the USA. I wont open the door for one of them let alone have one tell me what the hell to do.

Thank you for proving another point.

It’s this kind of propaganda and sensationalism - like in the video - that breeds this kind of IGNORANCE!

So you want to make 'glass' outta them huh?

Nuke Egypt?

My God I've never pitied someone on ATS as much as I pity you right now.

peace

[edit on 1-11-2009 by silo13]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wake up call to world events. Nothing is really rosy, and even western culture is about to experience the reality at some point soon in the direction we are all heading.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
say what you want about me, But these terrorists are still under some kind Illuminati, CIA payroll. The Criminal Elite love people like this..Thanks for posting this Advisor

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Whatever they have done, no one deserve to die like that.
Feel really sick after halfway through.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

I couldn't agree with you anymore man...This is why we are at the forefront of this information war.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Oo Ra

Semper Fi

World is War is Hell

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have always been against islamism, why? Because the whole religion is rooted in brutality. And even though people would want you to believe it is a peacefull religion it is not. The people that do these kind of things are called radicalsts, but infact they only follow the exact word of god the word of allah. The people called "moderate" muslims arn't really following what is being said in the qu'ran yet they still defend there religion with agression if neccesairy, it's simply a matter of mentality and brainwashing.

Our cultures will never be able to go inhand with one and other just because these people arn't able to reason, they are stubern and brainwashed.

How can a religion be seen as peacfull when the people that follow every single word of the qu'ran are beasts.

We live in a world that is totally mad, yet we think it is normal, we truly are all insane.

CB

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join