It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NorthEast IntelNet documentary: Morality of violent punishment~

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
For serious viewers and research of terrorism and those involved.
Not for the casual reader, this material is of violent nature and not for the weak of heart or stomach. This is not fear mongering propaganda, it is real Islamic law being carried out, brutal punishment for crimes less than violent in nature.

This is the sort of stuff that would happen if you sold "one ice/wahid thellidge" to an "infidel". Or any other minor offenses percieved by the extremists.

26 October 2009: A little over five years ago, this web site was the first legitimate site to publish the actual videos of men and women being beheaded by Islamic terrorists. We provided our visitors with the actual films to show the horrific, nearly unimaginable brutality committed by the Talban and al Qaeda terrorists in the name of Islam. We did so to provide Americans a real world view of the satanic brutality our brave troops were fighting. Westerners in general and Americans specifically, however, seem to have short memories.

For those who have forgotten, THIS IS WHAT WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST...
THIS IS WHAT IS SANCTIONED UNDER ISLAMIC SHARIA LAW- according to their own words and shown by their own actions.
WARNING: This video is EXTREMELY GRAPHIC & VERY DISTURBING.

The Taliban in Action

Beheading in America - it can (and does) happen here:

[edit to add source link]

[edit on 31-10-2009 by ADVISOR]

[edit to remove direct link to a video of graphic nature. follow provided link to the site which links the video... clickers beware]

[edit on 1-11-2009 by ADVISOR]

[edit to reduce thread title & caps]

[edit on 2-11-2009 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Speechless....

Word's....really can't describe how I feel right now.

I seriously am glad that I live in New Zealand aye, where none of that kind of stuff happens.

Thanks for sharing that with everyone dude.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
i felt sick for 10 minutes after watching this. life is cheap in some places.

[mod edit for secondline, not sop refrain from one liners]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
MAN! talk about heartless! i had to stop it less than halfwqay through...good lord jesus christ in heaven man...i feel so bad for htose guys being beheaded...and obama admisnitration wants to pay them to leave the taliban with our tax money??? WTF is he thinking!
This actually happens on american soil, per american islamic law???

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
We did so to provide Americans a real world view of the satanic brutality our brave troops were

well, as soon as i read the above quote, i completely lost interest in this thread.

i had some more to say, but, common sense got the better of me.

cheers,
AA

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
HMMMMMMM.........

That was great for my hang over .... thanks for that

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Wow, you would have thought them guys were slaughtering some animal.

I just can't imagine what kind of mentality a person would have to have to do something like that.

It's one thing to kill somebody face to face while fighting, but chicken poop to kill somebody tied up.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
People want to do that here, who aren't Muslim. Most of them want it sanitized though. It is still the same thing in the end.

Disgusting. Regardless of the group. Some ideologies certainly lend themselves to this sort of horrid behaviour. Regardless of what group they adhere themselves to, they all should be fought.

Humanity as a group, proves over and over that they will abide by this, embrace it, or remain silent in its regard and tacitly complicit.

We all fear that by looking too closely at the monster, we'll become the monster. And that is a fair warning. That looking at the abyss brings its attention onto you as well.

But so long as we fear to stare down the monsters amoungst us, they have power. There remains a fine line between seeing and acknowledging what they do, and becoming them.

Steel yourself, be brave, be compassionate, and do not fall into the trap of becoming what they are while examining them.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
No, no, no, no. A war is not what is going to defeat this sort of mindset. War reinforces the "clash of civilization" doctrine and the us vs. them mentality. The Muslims will fight back just as hard as we do. The real thing is to do nothing and Islam will burn itself out, as you will see happening in the rapidly modernizing Islamic states the world over.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I couldn’t watch the whole video it made me sick.
The men cutting off the heads, will feel and go through this experience when they die, it will be in their life review. They will suffer greatly. They choose to commit murder by cutting off peoples head; they do not know what awaits them. These are some very sick evil people, with twisted set of distorted logic. Sickening!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
i think the music makes it even scarier.

[mod edit for secondline, not sop refrain from one liners]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by anonamousantichrist

That is fine, perhaps a wise choice.

But let me just remind you, of the bodies that were dragged through the streets of Mogadishu, Somalia's capital as an example. It is not just mid east terrorists, it is a very large majority.

But the discussion of US vs Them is another thread entirely. One not worth getting into because we all know where it will lead.

Point I am making is, it's not policy for US military to do such horrible acts.
Where as, in those cultures, it is standard form of punishment.

You steal, off with your hand, you lie your tongue.

The real world is not pimp my pimp, or some holiday vacation. The tooth fairy doesn't really care about your dental hygene, and Santa claus obviously aint checking his list very well.

But implying the actions of certain Gitmo idiots, or doped out Nam vets is how the US Armed Forces does business, it is greatly suggested to broaden ones perception and bet both sides of the story before makeing a final conclusion.

Barbaric zealots are the ones chopping off heads, dragging bodies through the streets or hanging them from lamp posts. Then using said footage as recrutement propaganda.

Not any ligitimate military with a professional bearing, no.

I'm not saying this to promote a pro American agenda, nor am I denying that US personel violated human rights in Gitmo, or else where. Don't confuse me for that type of person.

I am totally against the CIA renditions to Uzbekistan, where they handed over suspected insurgents and allowed the Uzbeks to boil alive the prisoners.

No, nor am I a supporter of any other inhumane action.

Just remember, US violations are not the every day occurance that they are in those countries.

We don't have a policy of tortureing and executing, like they do. Other wise, why fly them to places when we could of just tortured them here?

Both sides of the story are needed, but I understand how easy it is to cherry pick and only hear what wants to hear.

Hard facing up to the fact that the truth, is not the comfort of hiding under your bed covers from the boogy man.

If it hekos you sleep better at night thinking the USA is some horrible monstrocity that deserves what it gets fine, but keep in mind that is your world.

In the world every one else lives in, el boogy manchobra is not going to be stopped by hiding under the covers. Nor is purposfully denying oneself to be open minded enough to consider the other stuff.

So, if you completely lost interest inthe thread, why did you post, what you posted?

We call that trolling, or baiting and in my opinon, says you wanted make a statement but didnt have the balls to do so.

So here above is my rebuttal to what you left unsaid. I ask of you, please do not take it personally. It was a reply inspired by what I felt what unsaid.

Off base that my post may have been, that is what ran through my head.

Common sense, told me as well, but I have always been one to learn the hard way.

Hmm, some people like to share ideas with out accepting them. Thinking that they know everything. Those individuals are called fools, because they can not admit that they do not know every thing.

A wiseman (or woman), can admit it when they don't.

So please, if you have more to say, spit it out. My feelings are not going to be hurt, no reason to have a pity party for baby.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I will not watch the videos. I saw the preview vid of poor Nick Berg tied to a chair in front of those terrorists a few years back and all I have to do is imagine what happened next, and that makes me sick, angry and disgusted. I do not want those images in my head, I can imagine it just fine and thats enough for me to know and understand that there are really misguided and disturbed monsters out there.
I think it is our duty to wipe this out. If it comes to me/my family or them. Them every time. No way am I letting the monsters win. Nuke em, capture them, execute them, whatever it takes, those who believe they are right to do that to another human need to be removed from this world, my personal opinion.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The war on terror is a joke. We are not saving anyone from beheading. The terrorists are streaming across the southern border while our troops fight for an oil pipeline through Afghanistan.

Remember there was no Taliban in Iraq....until us Americans got there.

It makes more sense to fight the terrorism that is occurring here at home with gangs like the MS13 who are taking over OUR CITIES, not cities halfway across the globe.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Remember there was no Taliban in Iraq....until us Americans got there.

The Taliban were never in Iraq. I think you mean Afghanistan mebbe?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I often wonder how these men can sleep.
How can anyone do this to any living thing and feel good about it?
There is hell on earth.
It is beyond me why we just don't eliminate them.We have the power to do it but no guts..
There was a time when the enemy could and would be exterminated.
Now days we just agitate them to continue wicked offspring.
We could stop this insanity but total war is inhuman.
I believe you must destroy the root to get rid of the weeds.
Unlike them you can't do it one head at a time,you need to remove whole lot.
We could however just keep doing the same thing and leave their offspring to continue to cause this hell to happen to you and yours.
I say don't worry about it, you can't kill what is already dead.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by flyingfish]

[edit on 1-11-2009 by flyingfish]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Explanation: temporarilly redacted due to knee jerk post. :shk:

[edit on 1-11-2009 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

In that case, allow me to file a complaint on your behalf.

Further reply also redacted due to knee jerk reaction to a knee jerk treaction.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
THE OPPOSING VIEW:

How else are you supposed to deter people from stealing from others?

Are you saying that it's ok for your wife to sleep with another man behind your back and basically **** on your wedding vows?

I personally don't believe in capital punishment, but who are we to judge what happens in another man's country?
Doesn't the U.S. like to imprison people for getting high?

BTW, I've seen beheading videos before. I've also seen the Daniel Pearl video. But I've also seen pictures of U.S. trained Nicaraguan Death Squads dragging the bodies of women and children (including babies) through villages tied to the bumper of jeeps/SUVs by their intestines. There's also Abu Grahib (sp)?.

So Americans fighting is ok as long as we haven't done anything heinous RECENTLY?

Those are my thoughts on that. Let the personal attacks begin.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join