It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians' Water Cut 'To A Trickle'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

seriously dude, unless what you said on page 1 is meant as a joke, its the weakest defence of israli actions ive ever seen on ats..

i mean, come on, its genocide, they are not wanting them to live like on photosynthasis... they want them to die.

Alright just because I have the warning on my Avatar for being critical of Israeli actions and politics in another thread doesn't mean I can't be just like the Zionists and offer weak, lame, transparent excuses and apply peer pressure and the media controlled court of public oppinion to get confused and easily intimidated people to accept them.

That is after all what Zionists do! The weaker and the lamer and the more strenuously offered the pitiful excuse is the better a Zionist you are.

I dare say my photosynthesis argument makes me the best Zionist ever on my first attempt!

Temples should be built in my honor all through out the nation of Israel. A national holiday should be declared in my name signifying the date of my birth, and later on in time when I die another one to signify my death as the greatest Zionist ever!

Yes my friend I have no doubt that it is a tough love desire on the part of the kindly genocidal leaning Isrealis to help elevate the spirituality of the Palestinians by encouraging them to embrace the practices of this little known Hindu sect!

I know that in time the Palestinians will thank the Israelis for cutting off their water and making them parch with thirst, and blocking their food shipments and stealing their farms away from them so that they can get off of all this horrible flouridated water known to have many harmful effects and all the steroids and anti-biotics known to harm the immune and gastro-intestinal system from beef and vegatables treated with pesticides, chemicals and hormones.

It is only because the Israelis and Zionists are so kind that they want their beloved and respected Palestinian brothers and sisters to go first in embracing this much healthier lifestyle of using photosynthesis to nourish their minds and bodies and souls and give them perfect and happy health and a long lasting life.

It brings tears to my eyes, tears to my eyes to think of the selfless love that the Israelis are showing in insisting that the Palestinians have the benefit of these wonderful things even before they do.

It is little wonder that Israel is so respected the world over and the Zionists so beloved because of their ever so charitable and benovelant nature.

Why I can barely stand to hear people being critical of them.

I much prefer sitting down for it so I can truly relax and enjoy it!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

I believe the problem is that Israel is not allowing anyone to come in with trucks full of construction materials to rebuild Palestine. Then they would just have to come in and blow it all up all over again. Israel would not even let some poor man have a cistern. Do you think they would actually let somebody come in and build wells, dams, and water treatment facilities?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

As, um interesting
as your propaganda link was, I'd prefer to avoid semantic arguments. Perhaps, we should refer to it as the Palestinian concentration camp as enforced by the Israeli government.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by searching4truth]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Why? They have land and a country. Why should they have to live in MY house. Why don't the Jews just get the F* out of there and give these people their land and lives back. Chosen ones my ASS!!!!!!

why don't you get out of your home and go find a Native American and give him HIS land back?

Chosen one my ass.

Why don't you look in a mirror next time you try to spout filthy ignorance on a website.

Anonymity or not, you still looked awfully ridiculous spouting that argument.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by boaby_phet
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I know that in time the Palestinians will thank the Israelis for cutting off their water and making them parch with thirst, and blocking their food shipments and stealing their farms away from them so that they can get off of all this horrible flouridated water known to have many harmful effects and all the steroids and anti-biotics known to harm the immune and gastro-intestinal system from beef and vegatables treated with pesticides, chemicals and hormones.

israel only wants the best for palestinians.

Only if the palestinians realised how hard the israelis are trying to give them a better life.

Hopefully the palestinians will thank them one day.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Why? They have land and a country. Why should they have to live in MY house. Why don't the Jews just get the F* out of there and give these people their land and lives back. Chosen ones my ASS!!!!!!!
Israel is a hemmorhoid on the ass of humanity!

Beware, I am a Gemini - an idealogue coupled with a realist. I take no BS and I take no prisoners. I am a high-thinker and a low-rider. Beware, I am a Gemini!

Do you mean racist? Your a low-thinker and a high-rider? Think your better then your fellow man? Sounds like scum to me

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

Again, the declaration did not say nation or state it said national home. The wording of the document was not unintentional. It was discussed for many including by Churchill, that a Jewish state was not the intent. Again we find ourselves in a semantic argument, but words, especially by politicians are always intentional. If they were clearly promising the State of Israel, that would have been the wording, they didn't.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsof0ld

I think we would all do well to stay on topic and avoid reducing the conversation to name calling. WE are better than that.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

This isn't semantics, this is history.

What else were they supposed to do?

The entire region was governed by the Ottomans until WWI. Then the British took over on behalf of the League of Nations. The Mandate expired in 1948.

The choice was to create a state or be governed by the Hashemites. That's not self determination, that's living as Dhimmi status under foreign rule.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
why cant people just see that the Palestinians are being wiped out?

they arent even mentioned in the mainstream unless the word terrorist is in the same sentence.

this is genocide people.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. "
Friedrich Nietzsche

it would appear that Israel (not jews, the governmental regime) has not learned from history and is repeating it acting out as their oppressors did in the past.

www.thejidf.org

The Jewish Internet Defense Force. Yeah, its real.

Do you really think that an innocent country would need payed shills to counter productive discussion on issues that truly matter?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

They aren't demanding to live in your houses They want to live in their own houses without Israeli soldiers barging in whenever they get the impulse. They don't want your tanks and other noisy machinery rambling down their residential streets at night. They don't want you destroying their infrastructure, their agricultural land, and ripping out their vineyards and orchards. They want peace, security, and adequate food, water, shelter, clothing, education, and employment.

Why do you have a problem with that? Why do you twist that by saying they want to live in your house? They just want to live, really live, in their own houses. But you Zionists won't let them.

Your well known agenda is to occupy all the land. Your pretense that it isn't so makes you look like fools to the world. You are like the emporer who has no clothes but still can't feel the cold and has no clue he is naked.

Your terrorism against the Palestinians breeds the terrorism you complain of.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

They want peace, security, and adequate food, water, shelter, clothing, education, and employment.

I see. So thats why they attack, bomb, kill, murder, rape, and blow things up?

I get it now.

Peace and War are synonyms in opposite land.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I have travelled to the middle east, Israel, egypt, jordan, and Iran, I have seen first hand the suffering of the people in those countries, the bitter poverty they live in, the abymal conditions of their infastructures, the midden heap they call the pal refugee area. All this in an area of the world that brings in billions of dollars a day, in oil revenues!!!!
I compare this with Israel, where they have with hard work and under just as extreme hardships, turned the land into a fertile, modern, peaceful nation, that quite simple wants nothing more than to be left alone in peace.
I have seen what you could call a wall, and the checkpoints, and i have seen thousands pass through them daily. Israel is not preventing these people from leaving, that is what they want them to do! The fact that they will not allow them to leave and come to Israel is not germane to the question.
I have seen both sides and I can tell you, there is no comparison between the Isrealies and the hatefilled, backward, uneducated, uncivilized, people in the surrounding nations, that still live in the early 17th cent. They have nothing positive to offer the world and when the oil runs out they will slowly sink into the sand and dissappear onto the trash heap of history.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Im not proud of any one that calls himself a man (Human).
We are all f%&%? guilty for watching and letting it happen.

This is just plain rediculous. If it was In my country and the Gov did this. Trust me there would be an uprise in terorism here in Canada. People would fight for survival.

In wich it makes me think. This is pure provocation. They want palestinians to starve and only when they start seeing their familly members sick on a death bed will they start fighting for what? WATER!
Yes, this is a control technic (Siege) to weaken your adversary and provoque a desperate move for survival.

Hey once one or 2 young men or women blow themselves up again as a cry for help will israel send in Tanks not with water but with bombs to finish off the job and retaliate will they say.

I am not a racist and never been. I prone humanity over locality and patriotism. Now dont you dare calling me an anti-jew or something. But If it would be me and I would be the leader of the great country that invaded Iraq and afghanistan for absolute lies of freedom. Then I would invade israel also as they too fall into the same category of Nazi's, Terrorist because it is terror they bring to children and women with no defense. They dont have weapons as so many believe. If they got so many weapons and rockets why not use them and have a chance of survival to fight again.? Why the hell do you think they blow themselves up and sacrifice their own lives for their people because thats the only way to bring some down with them because they have no army, because they cant defend themselves.

So lets all sit and watch this re-enactment of nazi germany but this time. Jews are the nazi's and the people of god being percecuted are the palestinians.

This is Bull and it sadness me and angers me.

I wish the world would stand togheter and not permit any dam country including USSA and ISRAEL to commit act like that. If saddam would of done that to one village ... Oh my god quick lets invade Iraq and hang that man that as no estime for human life.

Ill stop now just to mad to keep writting !

[edit on 27-10-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

History, yes that is what I enjoy discussing. Ottoman rule, check. British rule, check. The two state solution was discussed initially after random acts of terrorism were perpetrated by Jewish "gangs", through '48. in November of '47 Great Britain handed the whole situation over to the UN, as they were no longer able to handle it, or just didn't want to. The General Assembly proposed an Arab state, a Jewish state, and an international zone for Jerusalem and Bethlehem. The Jewish organizers rejected this, and by '48 had expelled more than a million Muslims and Christians. They seized the land, expelled and killed as many as they could, and for those that remained made life miserable. They took advantage of the sympathy vote of WWII, and while everyone was worried and upset by the atrocities committed by Hitler who would notice or comment on what the Jews were dishing out themselves in Palestine.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs response to Amnesty:

Linky

Please at least read it before dismissing it as Zionist propaganda, as I'm sure people will.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

You just don't get it! Or maybe you do get it and endorse it! Evil breeds evil. Israel practices its evil using modern military equipment and weaponry and American foreign aid. The Palestinians who choose to retaliate do so with the comparative equivalent of sticks and stones. I have long had the sense those controlling Israel deliberately incite the Palestinians to violence in support of a broader agenda of creating justification for its anti-Palestinian Zionist policies. Inciting elements of the Palestinians to violence breeds condemnation of the Palestinians and has in the past caused many people to turn a blind eye to Israel's atrocities. But it's not working as well any more. People are seeing through it. Just like they see through the last item you posted here.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Israeli's like American's tend to have 2 maybe 3 three children, large families are on the decline. Palestinians tend to have loads of kids, 6 or 7 is not uncommon, and this has been the case historically its not some new agenda. As the population grows, water consumption will increase, that's just obvious. I'm still not convinced that this is one method of controlling the Arab population growth, which is a documented concern of Israel. If Israel controls the supplies (including water) and only so much will be rationed out population growth will be affected to "live within the means".

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
reply to post by tristar

As, um interesting
as your propaganda link was, I'd prefer to avoid semantic arguments. Perhaps, we should refer to it as the Palestinian concentration camp as enforced by the Israeli government.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by searching4truth]

If you really would like to see my propaganda links without any strike-threw wording then feast your eyes on this humble site. Who knows, perhaps in the past we even walked past each other in these hall's, but i guess that is a simple case of chance.

Who...What....When....How...Why

What's this, another link...

I am sure your beginning to get the picture here..right ?

O dear lord another link again

Whats this i hear you say, blah..United Nations holds no grounds...well a simple quote from me to all you out there who believe otherwise.

In January 2005, the General Assembly held a special session marking the 60th anniversary of the liberation of Nazi concentration camps during which a Holocaust exhibit was on display in the lobby of U.N. headquarters in New York. Annan visited Yad Vashem in a show of support. Even more significant, on November 1, 2005, the General Assembly passed a resolution establishing January 27 as an international Holocaust Memorial Day. The resolution was sponsored by the United States, Australia, Canada, Russia, and Israel, and was fully supported by Annan. Finally, on January 26, 2007, the U.N. General Assembly adopted a resolution which "rejects efforts to deny the Holocaust." The resolution, introduced by the United States and co-sponsored by more than 100 countries, was adopted by consensus.

P.S. Just to make it crystal clear, none of my links are even associated with me in any shape,way,or form. Hope that settles any rattled cages.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

So the Palestinians are innocent of everything, guilty of nothing, they are being oppressed for no reason what so ever, and there's no agenda behind this "Jew Bashing" that happens daily from various users on this website?

...Right.

As with everything in life, don't take something at face value for what people tell you it is.

I don't believe you, or the Palestinians, any more than I believe the Israeli Government.

What i do believe, however, is this:

If Mexico started launching missiles into Texas (and i dont give a crap about any 'reasons')

I'd want my government to level the Mexican government to make sure it never happened again.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join