It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians' Water Cut 'To A Trickle'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit
reply to post by UmbraSumus

who will kill for water and petroleum, who does now ???

Are you being sarcastic?

2nd line

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Snarf

hey fellow Snarf, how would you react if someone was chasing you out of your house, out of your village, out of your land ??? are you american ?? try to do that with an american man, ok, see and count the bullets you will get into your poor head .. ok ? you answer me ?? or didn't the Pals not be chased away out of their homes, villages, land ?? the problem is they still are chased away, still are considered as animals, still are being destroyed their agriculture, their homes, their hospitals, their infrastructure and now their water supplies !!!
and in the end you think they will not revolt ??? come on, drink a beer and relax, it's not finished up there .... pitty .. poor people ( jews AND pals ) over there ... shame on the zionist government USA is giving lots of $$$$$$$$$$

as nearly impossible as it was to follow anything in that incoherent wall of text...allow me to try a rebuttal. My history may be a little shaky so please correct me if im wrong about any of the facts (im going off of memory here)

Fact: In 1948, Jewish people proclaimed a sort of "declaration of independence" after a British mandate on Palestine expired. So in short, Israel in its current boundaries was formed...which was later provisionally recognized by the USA.

The very next day - Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia (did i leave anyone out?) Invade Israel.

Israel wins.

So if you want to look at this from a religious standpoint (as most people in this thread are...)

It would seem the Muslims attacked the Jewish people first...and Israel defended its self and won.

THEN

Later on down the road...Israel and the PLO sign some sort of agreement (forget its name) over the West bank and Gaza strip (which Israel did NOT have to do, but did so anyways)

And now - Palestine continues to attack Israel by firing rockets and missiles across its borders killing INNOCENT Israeli citizens.

But you're saying that's okay? You're saying that they're justified in doing so?

You're saying that the kid whose parents never bought him anything in his child hood who grows up to be a kleptomaniac...that person is justified because they were treated differently?

Well, why did his parents never by him anything? Maybe he was a brat? Maybe he did bad things, maybe he didn't deserve it?

Killing innocent civilians in the name of a religious dispute does not give you rights. It's stupid.

And the fact that you, and people like you, can stick up for it...sickens me.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
reply to post by djusdjus

Sound familiar ?

"Naturally the common people don't want war, but after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
This is easy. All you have to do is to sell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."

Reich-Marshall
Nuremburg Trials WWII

The irony is astronomical.

what irony? you are comparing apples to crescent wrenches.

the Reichstag fire and nazi rhetoric from ww2 is not the same as hundreds of different individuals shooting rpgs into Israle from gaza and lebanon.

It's not the same as people strapping tnt to children and sending them onto buses in tel aviv.

it's not the same as women strapping bombs to themselves and setting them off at checkpoints, cafes, buses, places of business and public markets.

how much of that would you tolerate before you retaliated in measured attacks against the political groups that rouse the people to do such horrific things.

are israelis going into gaza with their children carrying bombs?

are Israelis haplessly lobbing rpgs into Lebanon or gaza?

so they act in a military fashion to put down a terrorist organization that for some weird and crazy reason gaza elected! they elected them! and now, their terrorists have been beaten down and they want to change their minds and continue with their stupid and foolish anti-jewish propaganda.

gimme a break. I support the little guy.

we will contain these people with fear and not with kindness. It is up to us to do what is hard, to not capitulate and to do those things that need to be done.

we can feel remorse later, when the flowers grow back.

sympathy for hamas, hizbollah and gazan supporters, turning a blind eye to egypt, syria, jordan and not looking at the reality and facts that are in front of us is folly.

lets all sit around and call ourselves fat, stupid, lazy and dumb? that is much more meaningful and saves us any guilt from doing what needs to be done.

ridiculous.

Israel has the balls to act. What do we do? Complain about how our foreign policies are oppressing people?

Islamism must be put to the anvil. there is no other way, there is no other alternative offered by it, by the very nature of it.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

reply to post by Snarf

The very next day - Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia (did i leave anyone out?) Invade Israel.

Long before the 'very next day' this took place.

Following are just a few of the many massacres committed by Jewish-Zionist terrorists, notably by the Zionist Hagana, Irgun and Stern Gang groups.

Don't expect any Hollywood films highlighting any of these massacres:

1. King David Hotel, July 22, 1946.
2. Sharafat, Feb. 7, 1951.
3. Deir Yassin, April 10, 1948.
4. Falameh, April 2, 1951.
5. Naseruddine, April 14, 1948.
6. Quibya, Oct. 14, 1953.
7. Carmel, April 20, 1948.
8. Nahalin, March, 28, 1954.
9. Al-Qabu, May 1, 1948.
10. Gaza, Feb. 28, 1955.
11. Beit Kiras, May 3, 1948.
12. Khan Yunis, May 31, 1955.
13. Beitkhoury, May 5, 1948.
14. Khan Yunis Again, Aug. 31, 1955
15. Az-Zaytoun, May 6, 1948.
16. Tiberia, Dec. 11, 1955.
17. Wadi Araba, May 13, 1950.
18. As-Sabha, Nov. 2, 1955.
19. Gaza Again, April 5, 1956.
20. Houssan, Sept. 25, 1956.
21. Rafa, Aug. 16, 1956.
22. Qalqilyah, Oct. 10, 1956.
23. Ar-Rahwa, Sept. 12, 1956.
24. Kahr Kassem, Oct. 29, 1956.
25. Gharandal, Sept. 13, 1956.
26. Gaza Strip, Nov. 1956.
26. Gaza Strip, Nov. 1956.

Source

Beggars normally thank when someone gives them a shelter.

But that wasn't the case with the zionists.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by merkava]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

hello, is it so difficult to understand what I mean ? sorry as I am french speaking, may I be ?? as I am travelling a lot, I am a world citizen ok. I do not want to discuss history, better people can explain it much better : the only thing I do not like is when zionists say that G-d did promise jews that land ..... come on - do you believe in Santa Claus also ??? come on - is it a reason to chase away whole populations of Pals ?
if you have some humanity in you, then you must accept that a american man, a real one, will NEVER accept that some foolish ( in this case " choosen " ) people would like to chase him and his family away from his land and his house !!
Zionist Israel government still chase people away : because they have no
" permission " to build a home or to live there ... West Bank : you want it to be part of Great Israel no ???

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I find myself hating Israel more and more each day...

It's gotten to the point where I hope with all my heart that they get their damn religious war, and get wiped out as a consequence.

I've lost all faith in humanity, and I'd rather watch the world burn than spend another day on this planet.

The way I see it you only have 2 choices: become part of the huge apathetic ignorance, or drown in silent anger.

Face it: we're never going to change anything. You say go out and protest? Well, people have been protesting for ages and all that ever happens is they get shut up. Spread information? People don't care- I've got friends who still live at home with their parents (and they're the lucky ones with jobs), houses being sold, people joining the army as a last resort- and they think I'm being dramatic! The population in this country is soo brainwashed that you can literally gang-rape a 15 yr. old girl behind a school and no one gives a #.

Humanity deserves whatever's coming towards us. And I welcome it with arms wide open.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Maybe "H2O" is the new "oil".

Now I know the Arabs trickle oil out as they see fit. Which is equally as catastrophic to the entire world as is the stingy Israeli H2O policy towards the Palestinians.

Why shouldn't Israel view their precious H2O as strategically as Arabs do their oil?

What do you think the Bushista clan is up to with their purchase of the following...?

Bush invests in H2O

"The Guaraní Aquifer...is one of the world's largest aquifer systems...It is said that this vast underground reservoir could supply fresh drinking water to the world for 200 years." "US President George W. Bush allegedly has recently purchased a 98,842 acre farm in Chaco, Paraguay atop the aquifer.

Do you think the Bush clan will be as generous with their H2O acquisition as are the Israeli's with their H2O?

Water is the new "gold"... invest and save. Your nation's survival is at stake.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
listen : I HATE HAMAS !!!!!!!!!!! ok ??
I like very much FATAH, ok ???
I HATE islam extremism !! ok ??? I HATE BURKA and sharia - ok ??
but I have to tell you I hate also zionism politics .....
Fatah is NOT perfect, ok !
Fatah was Arafat - Arafat was NOT perfect - ok ?
let's keep it simple - why did Israel support HAMAS before it became dangerous ?????? to diminish the influence of Arafat, because they did NOT want peace at all ... great Israel you know ...
I'm tired of this bullsh...
have a good beer !

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by badkarma90

I understand you pretty good - I feel the same as you - but I do think their G-D is the same as mine : do not do to another what you do not want him to do to you .... so all extremists will have to explain later their crimes ... one day ... it is a hope for better, only a hope ....

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by badkarma90

I understand you pretty good - I feel the same as you - but I do think their G-D is the same as mine

G-D, Allah, GOD are all the same.

No one hates the jews.

It's the zionist elites that are the root of the problem.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
For a starving and dehydrated population, who have had all their organs removed by evil Jewish doctors seeking valuable body parts, the Palestinians still seem able to build lots of rockets to launch at civilians.

Funny that, you'd think the Israelis would be warming to them by now.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

Of course their God is the same as yours, or anyone else's for that matter. I took an anthropology class over the summer and it briefly passed over the three main religions. What I find really interesting is that Christianity and Judaism both became corrupted in their respective times, and Islam finally arose to try and unite its people as well, who worshipped a plethora of gods. They all preach the same message: do unto others as you want done to you, you're all praying to the same god, we're all one, etc.

I can see these people dying and regretting everything they've done as soon as they realize what's behind the curtains. Maybe that's what hell is.

But that's about the best I can hope for.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

are you kidding ?? you want them already all dead or what ??? every real man will fight as long as he lives !!! with organs or without, but balls they still have !!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Are you serious????

Go see the conditions of Detroit and California
Go see rising tent cities

Still american govt. is able to start wars accross every corner of the globe

so I guess those tent cities are all conspiracy theories eh?

I knew ittt!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

yes, that is the problem, nobody hates Jews, we just say : stop zionist foolish endless fight for Great Israel ! ( with all the water and all the fish ( Gaza ) and all the land of the Pals.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

o.....k

that reply confused me any more... im guessing you did say that in jest..

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Barack Hussein Sotoero Obama will save them! He'll save the world!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

I can honestly see why Palestine might be a little pissed.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What gets me is why dont people see that this idea that their 'god' promising them a land was laying down the ground work for an eternity of killing, bloodshed, and separation.

How hard would it be to prophecies future wars....if this ground work is laid?

What kind of God 'image' is this?

All Abrahamic religions need to question their nature. All supporters need to question their motives.

Its impossible...I just dont see how it will ever end. Promised land and chosen people is a forever war.

And I ask again....what kind of 'god' are they working for?

Its all such a mess now....just so sad.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
If the world wasn't watching, the Palestinian genocide would have been complete decades ago. It will happen though, ten or twenty years from now, they'll all be dead and it will be overlooked because of the timescale.

The last time I checked the Arabs living in Israels West Bank have no problems like that at all. I wonder if its because they don't shoot rockets at Israel!! If Hamass would surrender and let some real peace loving Arabs take control then they would have no problems at all considering they want to live in Israel when they should go back to their Native lands.

Jordan, Egypt, Iraq and Syria are ultimately responsible for this mess by not allowing their Arab brothers and sisters the right to come home.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join