It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploring Ghosts, Souls, Orbs, Ectoplasm, Evil spirits and Poltergeists

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
You know absolutely nothing when it comes to this subject, and I resent the fact that you claim to know so.

Seriously, I am not even going to bother to give my expertise on the subject, as this thread is a joke and a waste of time.

Well the jury is out on ghosts but it looks like we just got conclusive proof that trolls exist...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

Seriously, I am not even going to bother to give my expertise on the subject, as this thread is a joke and a waste of time.

Youre welcome to discuss it with your 'expertise', or not. Discussion is paramount...Otherwise Bye bye little one.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

You know absolutely nothing when it comes to this subject, and I resent the fact that you claim to know so. Seriously, I am not even going to bother to give my expertise on the subject, as this thread is a joke and a waste of time.

I am not sure how to interpret your post. Do you know a lot about this subject? Are you a debunker? A skeptic? What?

That post is meaningless.

You might as well not post at all.

Unless you have something to contribute?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
My Most Amazing Ghost Photo. (Must See)

Above photo - full sized hosted

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8882a41b8f47.jpg[/atsimg]

MANY MORE GHOST PHOTOS HERE and with LARGE SIZED VERSIONS

I am a believer based on my own experiences and photos

[edit on (10/26/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
nm

[edit on 27-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
She's probably referring to the fractal nature of the universe.

There's always a reality underneath another reality.

Like Alice, you keep going in that rabbit's hole and you keep going into another reality and another and another and so on.

Source? Would love to read more about this, never heard this theory before...

A good place to start then we can natter more on the relativistic symmetry between celestial and quantum objects...and yes i see a connection with ghosts and the living...LOL

This paper examines the hypothetical possibility of relativistic symmetry between the celestial and quantum realms based solely on a scale difference between the two systems and the concept of space-time density derived from Einstein’s curvature of space. The exploratory analysis presented in this paper derives two surprising mathematical coincidences including a new scale relativity mass equation which calculates Jupiter's relativistic mass (1.898x1027 kilograms) to the numerical value of an electron charge (1.6x10-19 coulombs) exactly. This simple equation strongly suggests a direct mathematical relation between charge and mass, gives credence to the likelihood that the Universe is fractal in nature and that dimension changes with scale. Essentially this equation possibly unites our perception of mass at the celestial scale to that of charge at quantum scale which has enormous implications for all of physics.

www.gpofr.com...

[edit on 26-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

All the more reason to ignore her post.

But I am one to give people their chances. If they have something to contribute, then post something good, or else don't post at all.

You know me. I make worthless threads
but hey I do make good contributions from time to time. If I have nothing to contribute, then I don't post and insult the OP.

Her post was uncalled for.

The philosophy of ATS is not to make worthless posts and insult the OP but to add expertise and experience and knowledge to threads. That's how knowledge grow.

I am giving her another chance to add her "expertise" to your thread or else she's a troll and she can go scurrying under the bridge.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Here's an idea I thought of just today. When it comes to "demonic" spirits, you're thinking in terms as if they're human, or once were human. Recently I've been thinking something different. This really depends on if you believe in extraterrestrials or not. They way I see it, if we can have a soul then other organic life out there does too. An like you said, being dead and being alive are completely different. So that would mean that feelings and means of travel would differ as well. What if "evil" spirits aren't human at all, but are the souls of extraterrestrials that have traveled throughout the universe (or multiple universes) and found earth. Since we are not like them and essentially animals, we may be looked down upon by them thus explaining the total disregard for our lives. Similar to the way we do testing on animals today, we think they are incompetent so we do whatever we want to them.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by The_Truth818]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Truth818

Well yeah we all have our "original" souls, all the same. Then we all went through many different experiences. Some of us may have been here on Earth for a long time and others who have come here with no human experience might treat us differently.

The real understanding is that we all are the same.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Of course....Supersymmetery is a major part of theoretical physics (think how charge, spin, angular momentum, etc all appear to have relation). The paper you linked was also presented in a recent thread HERE on ATS. On a side note about how it was mentioned that things seem related on a micro-macro scale, well that is certainly becoming more and more apparent by the day, so IMHO it does appear the Universe (likely multiverse) is fractal in nature.

EDIT to add:

On a side note, I feel the member xynephadyn should be made aware that this IS ATS, and one really should not so confidently post accusations or claims without being prepared to back them up under extreme peer review. So in other words, you probably should not post something without backing it up with actual FACTS and CREDENTIALS, especially if one claims to be an "expert" (IMHO). That IS why abovetopsecret.com IS the most popular conspiracy site in the WORLD.

[edit on 10/27/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I am a professional Medium and Ghost Hunter and Spirit Rescuer. I have contacts with many spirits on a daily basis, and have hundreds of hours of experiences with "ghosts". I resent the fact that people like the OP decide to post threads like this claiming that they can describe the different types of entity's with little personal knowledge, professional experience, or any credible experience of any kind of dealing with the subject matter. It puts to shame, the reality of how "ghosts" actually come to be. Which I plan on creating a post on in the next few weeks. I will deff come back to this thread and post it when I do, until then- think what you may, but this entire thread is not worth the effort to read. Her Post provides nothing new, more than a Wikipedia article can provide. Copy + Paste- does not deserve a star and flag ;p

[edit on 26-10-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Which is why you are here. If you have something to add or present constructive criticisms, then present it here. Or create your own thread.

It does no good to insult or criticize the OP and not adding anything.

BTW, your last post was a little better. It gives us a little more idea of who you are and what to expect from you. If you have experiences, then post in this thread or create your own thread.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I am a professional Medium and Ghost Hunter and Spirit Rescuer. I have contacts with many spirits on a daily basis, and have hundreds of hours of experiences with "ghosts". I resent the fact that people like the OP decide to post threads like this claiming that they can describe the different types of entity's with little personal knowledge, professional experience, or any credible experience of any kind of dealing with the subject matter. It puts to shame, the reality of how "ghosts" actually come to be. Which I plan on creating a post on in the next few weeks. I will deff come back to this thread and post it when I do, until then- think what you may, but this entire thread is not worth the effort to read. Her Post provides nothing new, more than a Wikipedia article can provide. Copy + Paste- does not deserve a star and flag ;p

Find the wiki copy and paste....
You know nothing about me, nor my experience.
Your agression and attack on me is unreasonable and the beahviour is petulant and certainly isnt relfective of a person who helps "troubled souls" rather hysterical infact.It appears to be from sour grapes that you have not posted a thread like this (as you say you will post a better thread, so go ahead), so until you actually contribute to content matter with actual information, go back to your unicorns, your bizarre attacks are not required here.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Of course....Supersymmetery is a major part of theoretical physics (think how charge, spin, angular momentum, etc all appear to have relation). The paper you linked was also presented in a recent thread HERE on ATS. On a side note about how it was mentioned that things seem related on a micro-macro scale, well that is certainly becoming more and more apparent by the day, so IMHO it does appear the Universe (likely multiverse) is fractal in nature.

It seems like I am going to have learn some quantum physics here as I am very interested in the correlation between the spirit world and the idea of a fractal universe, but have to admit that I am quite ignorant on the physics part. Looks like I have me some reading to do on the subject so any of this makes sense to me.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Why do I get the feeling that you are putting too much blind faith in whatever it is you believe in.

How do you know that what is on this thread is wrong? Because the spirits told you so? They can lie to you as much as we lie to each other. And just because they are a spirit does not mean they automatically know the mysteries of the universe(s). If that were the case then everyone should just kill themselves right now.
J/K don't anyone take that literally.

Just because you have expertise in a field that doesn't make you an expert, especially if your expertise revolves around disinformation.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I know this is incredibly "old-fashioned" of me,and no doubt I will face ridicule when I say that I have taken to the Bible as my source of information concerning things I knew nothing about before. There's information about all sorts of aliens/demons/ghosts/etc...

As you will see in the coming days,(God-Willing!),I will be posting some startling photographs,maybe titled,"Snakeman Debut",or something like that!

I have to post a few more times before I can start a thread of my own.

Let me say for the record,all of our beliefs take a certain amount of faith,so please don't discount my faith in God. Some of the other beliefs stated are just that,beliefs,and we're all entitled to think what we want!

Whether it's faith in God and the Bible or some far-out theories from elsewhere in the universe,it's okay to keep an open mind. All I ask is that I am given the same respect as the astrologers,"witches"or what have you!

I look forward to sharing my interpretations of such things in the near future.

Fascinating subject,to be sure! My motto:"Fear God and Fear Nothing Else"!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

Fascinating subject,to be sure! My motto:"Fear God and Fear Nothing Else"!

I will in fact respect your beliefs but I will only try to enlighten you. Why is it that you feel that you should fear anything? What kind of god instills fear in its followers, its creations, with promises of death, anarchy, and eternal damnation? Karl Marx once said that "Religion is the opiate of man." It is an opiate that man has controlled and manipulated for thousands of years.

I could ramble on and on about why religion is wrong but that is completely off topic.
Anyway On the Edge, we could discuss this more in depth if you like. But for now, welcome to ATS and try not to spend too many hours on this website. (Which you undoubtedly will.)

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Nice thread, S&F

Ok, as promised I'm jumping in, but it probably won't be the standard take on the subject, lol

As I wrote in many of my posts, I believe that all our experiences are determined by our beliefsystem and that the perception of that experience changes as we grow and widen our views.
Mine:
The circle of birth, life and death doesn't end until we get back at the beginning point, the point/place before birth, which isn't within our space/time dimension. it doesn't matter what your beliefs or religion is, and although it's just 'another theory', this circle can be applied to all.
I don't know how it works but I guess some souls can become stuck in between two points and as long as they stay within our space/time dimension they are perceived as ghosts (in opposite to guides, which aren't influenced by space and time)
I also think that many mediums mistaken guides for ghosts (no offense meant to any medium reading this)

As you mentioned, a ghost that doesn't realizes what is happening to him or that simply doesn't want to leave can give you strange experiences. I also believe that a lot of them simply have a certain message for the ones they leave behind. I had an experience like that when my brother died, I'll post the link to the thread here because it's a rather long story.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My interest in the paranormal began with ghosts when I was 14 years old. I've played around with Ouija boards often, I even made them as an art form for a while and hung them up on my walls. By the time I was 20 I knew I had several ghosts in the houses I lived in. A lot of people who came to my house felt uncomfortable, they thought my house was creepy. I never felt fear once, in fact I felt very exited everytime weird stuff happened. It would open doors, all at once, or drawers, candles that fell over every time I entered the house, things like that. I think it even played with my dog (the dog wasn't afraid either) Not that I really knew what to do with it, there was no real communication,so I just talked to it often and let it be. When I moved again I symbolically took a carton box and asked it to move with me to the new place, I labeled the box "ghost". LOL... well I think it did move with me, but about a year later It seemed to be gone.

I'll see if I can dig up that picture I told you about, with the ghostly ectoplasm thing on it. When I find it I'll scan it to my computer and post it here.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join