It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
www.israelnationalnews.com...

(IsraelNN.com) The Rabbinical Council of Judea and Samaria called on Sunday for the Temple Mount in Jerusalem to be closed to Arabs. A statement by the council accused the Arabs of "turning the most holy place to the Jewish people into a base of terror and violence. The announcement followed Muslim rioting on the mount Sunday morning in which three Israeli police officers were wounded.

The rabbis called on the rest of their colleagues and the public at large to join in an assembly at Jerusalem's Great Synagogue, starting at 7:00 Sunday evening, for holding on to Jewish sovereignty on the Temple Mount and going up to the Temple Mount in ritual purity.

this is the short fuse
they have already sacrificed the red heifer to use the ash for entrance in the temple
and according to the 'official temple' web site the sacred artifacts are near done
and the arc is in hand
and the prophecy/intent is to rule the world from the temple

www.templeinstitute.org...

[edit on 25-10-2009 by DChenO]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
www.google.com...

Pakistani Army has captured the maountain top of Tarkona Narai, a taliban mountain stronghold after a 16 hour battle

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Israel Radio reported Sunday morning that an Israeli company had developed a universal vaccine for all forms of flu – including bird and swine flu – and shares of Rehovot-based BiondVax trading on the Tel Aviv stock exchange went through the roof.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hi everyone. Well, i just want to point out something ive been reading on a news site that hasnt been brought up yet.
Its to do with the Coral reef. And how due to Global Warming it may be 'beyond a state of repair.' So some scientists have proposed, sampling it, and freezing it for a future when we may have dealt with the problem. Then re-introduce it to the damaged areas/reefs. Now lets take into acount the amount of water and what would happen to the aquatic wildlife if there eco-systems were destroyed. How many life cycles/food chains would this destroy? And lastly, how many of you would miss eating fish?

Just more speculation that could have a longterm effect and also be a 'positive'... Not for us, but for our childrens, children...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
reply to post by Phlynx

thank you, people are just trying to debunk misconceptions haha

if anything is going to happen according to the time wave, it will most likely be on the 26th

but hey what do i know

If it happens, it happens.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Capmark Said Ready to File for Bankruptcy

BY MIKE SPECTOR

Capmark Financial Group Inc., one of the nation's largest commercial-real-estate lenders, plans to file for bankruptcy as soon as this weekend, a person familiar with the situation said.

The much-expected move underscores the deep problems in the business-property market. After suffering from the collapse in residential mortgages, U.S. banks face steep losses from commercial real-estate loans. Capmark has originated more than $10 billion in commercial real-estate loans, according to Moody's Investors Service.

online.wsj.com...

The Commercial real-estate bubble is starting to implode!

Phase 2 of bank crisis to begin tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DChenO

they have already sacrificed the red heifer to use the ash for entrance in the temple
and according to the 'official temple' web site the sacred artifacts are near done
and the arc is in hand
and the prophecy/intent is to rule the world from the temple

Where did you get that they sacrificed the heifer? All the article says, which is old, by the way, is that some in Israel are building the sacrificial altar; which can't be used until they have the Temple.

The Temple Institute doesn't have the Ark of the Covenant either. At least on that link it says no such thing. It is true though that they pretty much have all the Temple implements ready. That's been the case for years now.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hi, just read on Drudge of trouble brewing in Jeruselem. IDF forces clashing with Palistinians at a holy site, probably the Dome of the Rock. This has almost always developed into greater violence up to and including full scale war. Maybe its the Israeli government version of a false flag event.

Colisto

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I didn't read every post so I don't know if any one posted this yet, if they have please accept my apologies and disregard.

Since, most are 'combing' the net and local news to keep an eye on things, if your interested you can go here:

www.radioreference.com...

and listen to any FIRE/EMS/POLICE/STATE POLICE Radio Live in any state in the US.

Just click the state and then select the county and listen away. I've been listening to the 'radio scanner' in the D.C. area most of the day, nothing major going on from what I can tell.

Have Fun!

[edit on 10/25/09 by RecentlyAwaken]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

The graph you show depicts a gradual dip. I would think that something "big" would happen during the sharpest decline in the shortest amount of time. Not gradual. Am I wrong? Does it matter?

Just trying to understand. . .

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mxridr618
reply to post by Phlynx

The graph you show depicts a gradual dip. I would think that something "big" would happen during the sharpest decline in the shortest amount of time. Not gradual. Am I wrong? Does it matter?

Your right on saying it would be gradual. Hidden things still take into effect on this sequence, its not always the things we know about that are shown. It may be gradual, but not to us.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

thank you. i am having fun. i will be listening to police scanners in. dc. new york. chicago. los angeles. st louis. and a few other major cities for the next few days

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Capmark Said Ready to File for Bankruptcy

BY MIKE SPECTOR

Capmark Financial Group Inc., one of the nation's largest commercial-real-estate lenders, plans to file for bankruptcy as soon as this weekend, a person familiar with the situation said.

The much-expected move underscores the deep problems in the business-property market. After suffering from the collapse in residential mortgages, U.S. banks face steep losses from commercial real-estate loans. Capmark has originated more than $10 billion in commercial real-estate loans, according to Moody's Investors Service.

The Commercial real-estate bubble is starting to implode! THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF ANOTHER CRISIS... THIS IS IT.

online.wsj.com...

#ING LOVE THIS DOOM!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
How many of these threads turn out to be hoaxes? All of them. The webbot doesnot make predictions it makes calculations based on events in the past.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It's normal to expect that when this "predictions" start to fail and time is running up...all this guys who think they know, when Jesus "wil Come" begin to change dates and say they didn't meant that day but a "time frame" specting something bad to happen to say "Hey thaaat's what I meeant"...Yeah right.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Thank you for posting that information.
That is an excellent resource and I'll be passing on the link to a few friends Stateside.

PS: Starred your post.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
UPDATE:

Iraqi hospital and police officials say that at least 147 people have been killed in Iraq's deadliest bombings in over two years.

More than 700 people were also injured in the deadly blasts, which tore through the heart of downtown Baghdad on Sunday, hundreds of yards from the heavily fortified Green Zone.

The deadly blasts appeared to target two government buildings — the Ministry of Justice and the Baghdad Provincial Council — and tens of government employees were among the dead.

maybe not a major world event, maybe so, but at the very least this will affect the millions of iraqis and keep americans in iraq even longer thereby draining us of more money and resources...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike

Thank you for posting that information.
That is an excellent resource and I'll be passing on the link to a few friends Stateside.

do the world a favour , dont.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mxridr618
reply to post by Phlynx

I agree with you, aqnd I think nothing clear or big will happen today or tomorrow. Maybe a gradual shift over weeks...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
www.google.com...

Authorities say Jeffry Picower, a Florida philanthropist and a friend of Bernard Madoff for decades, has died. He was 67.

Picower was the former New York lawyer and accountant alleged to have extracted billions of dollars from the Bernard Madoff investment scheme.

Authorities say he was found at the bottom of his Palm Beach home's pool Sunday afternoon by his wife and could not be revived by Palm Beach fire rescue workers. Picower was transported to Good Samaritan Hospital where he was pronounced dead at about 1:30 p.m

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join