It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Yeah about a week ago some Israeli jackboots said the Palestinians are preparing another uprising in Jerusalem.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

not exactly earth shattering so i doubt very much that's part of what is coming...IF anything comes.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ive been off and on of USAA since last night. I even transfered some funds just to see if it would work just now. I had zero problems.

You can add this to the Window of Doom:

Its my Birthday today.

Ahh nothing like fresh doom in the morning.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
just logged on to my bank and paid a couple of bills. No problems here.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It doesn`t matter if some of the predictions of some doomsayers come true,what matters is how many dates and prophecies the due person has said, and what percentage of his claims turn out to be true. If a person states every day some new events are about to occur, evidently he will hit the nail sooner or later. What matters is accuracy of the predictions and percentage of claims that turns out to be true. Most of those prophets are so clever that they can see future, yet are unable even to finish college or study English properly. I really do not know if someone is planning to detonate anything soon, what do I know, without looking into a crystal ball, is that US economy is going to implode under lack of productive( highly paid and skilled jobs that would have a consumable value)industries. When you have 5 manufacturers left and millions of parasites shuffling papers under pretense of doing work, it doesn`t take Einstein to see what way US is heading. Sorry for gloominess.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Accepting the possibility that the window of doom might be closing I ran to the bank and attempted to remove a modest amount of cash from my accounts. The clerks and then the bank officers insisted that I deposit a modest amount of cash into the accounts before making a withdrawal. On further review they insisted I open an account before doing anything further. I suspect they're all NWO stooges.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Could all these banks and such going offline at the same time been interpreted by the webbot as the "death of the dollar"?

Could that be the low point seen on TWZ programs?

That's a lot of information about finances that would be unavailable for a time. Even more if teller machines were involved too.

Probably not...but, you never know I suppose.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TwilightMage

all of them are up and fullly funtional...at 25th october 2009 @ 10:56 am ET

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

So, the latest from Cliff is:

"latest immediacy data shows it as occurring at

5:12 am 10-26-2009 (time zones are a bitch so let us just say east coast time) and will likely be wrong by about 6 hours as it may actually be 'effective' on the paris meridian (the old rose line).

a small visibility spike occurs at 7:02 am on the 26th

so damn early Monday morning...."

Urban Survival

I'm surprised nobody caught this, it's off George Ure's site and was posted Saturday morning.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...
132 dead, 520 wounded in twin bombings in baghdad that "wrecked pillars of the state's authority and cut like a scythe through snarled traffic during the morning rush hour"

www.google.com...
Israeli forces stormed Jerusalem's holiest shrine Sunday, firing stun grenades to disperse hundreds of stone-throwing Palestinian protesters in a fresh eruption of violence at the most volatile spot in the Holy Land.

anything fresh on the banking anamoly? any ideas why or whats going on there?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
OMG, could this be it?.... The beginning of the end?

Iowa City Police: Man Punches Another Man Who he Calls a 'Zombie'

www.foxnews.com...

IOWA CITY, Iowa — Iowa City police are investigating an early morning assault in which a man accused another of being a zombie, then punched him twice.

Police say the assault occurred at 1:17 a.m. Sunday at an Iowa City restaurant south of the University of Iowa campus.

A man was ordering food when he was approached by another man who called him a zombie, then hit him in the eye. When the victim tried to call police on his cell phone, the man punched him again, breaking his nose.

The man then ran out a back door.

Prepare for zombies!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
UN team 'visit Iran nuclear site'

The man just finished inspecting the place... so there's clear for an attack...

A team from the UN's nuclear watchdog has inspected a previously secret uranium enrichment plant in Iran, Iranian officials and media have said. '....'

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
THERE IS NO DOOM WINDOW!!!!!!!!! STOP THIS STUPID CRAP!!!!!
EVERYONE PUTTING THIS B.S. UP IS A MORON!

No bombs, no war, no nothing! Just another day...and one that some of you need to take advantage of and get out of you basement and go grab a walk in the park for some fresh air maybe get some vitamin D in your system...Better yet how about calling a weekend emergency therapist and ink in a session to talk about these feelings of doom and gloom..

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This, just like many days before it, will pass without a world-changing event.

That's my prediction!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

Oh, what a shock your gunna get if something bad does happen...it's better to be prepared and in the right mind set IMO...otherwise you'll just be wandering around dazed and confused when something does...*gets cut off*...

[edit on 25/10/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Dow 9,972.18 -109.13 (-1.08%)
S&P 500 1,079.60 -13.31 (-1.22%)
Nasdaq 2,154.47 -10.82 (-0.50%)

this was on saturday (24th) i know but i realized that the DOW fell below 10,000 again.. maybe its the start of loong decline....

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Possibly we are seeing athe mild hysteria similar to Welle's broadcast or 'war of the worlds' decades ago.

Or possibly not, as my bank too is offline here in central Alabama.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
Dow 9,972.18 -109.13 (-1.08%)
S&P 500 1,079.60 -13.31 (-1.22%)
Nasdaq 2,154.47 -10.82 (-0.50%)

this was on Saturday (24th) i know but i realized that the DOW fell below 10,000 again.. maybe its the start of loong decline....

That was Friday's close Markets are closed on weekends...Wall street didn't hear about the bank problems until after trading was closed, they do that so as not to cause a panic sell off...
the first market to open will be the Hang Seng in Beijing an hour later the NIKKEI in Tokyo, that all happens in a about nine hours from the time of this posting... if there is a clue something coming down we might see it later this evening...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Look, I am really hoping that people who are peddling predictions don't use some cop-out minor story in order to say that their prophecy was upheld.

How I will judge it:

(1) Something happens that no one saw coming
(2) Something happens that is actually outside of a normal news day (ie Balloon Boy Part Two doesn't count)
(3) Someone here ACTUALLY predicted it:
If you said nuke, there has to be a nuke.

Those are my three criteria (pretty fair, IMHO). If anyone on here can meet them, I will be very interested in their future forecasts.

As for the "range" of the 24-28th, there still has yet to be an October surprise, so I think something might happen, who knows?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
All I got to say is if anything funny happens while I am in the shower, heads will roll! So you better tell'em I said so!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join