It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
reply to post by Tentickles

Thank You
Tentickles buddy.... Deny Ignorance..

Thanks for linking your thread and adding it to this discussion. i just finished reading your post and its quite disturbing... perhaps the event we are waiting for (sort of speak) is happening behind closed doors as we speak and we wont know it till it hits the fan... i recommend people read her thread..

What people dont seem to understand is that something weird is going on with finances and that we never get told EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS EVERYDAY.

So it is entirely possible that something happens and we do not know about it till much later. Example: Manhattan Project

Now dont confuse my comments for being pro webbots, I might believe in them but I like to keep an open mind. Which means their predictions can be wrong. Just take their prediction of an Earthquake on December 6-7th of 2008. No Earthquake happened.

You know what it turned out to be? Bernie Madoff.
Bernie Madoff shook the investing business to its core with a 50 BILLION dollar ponzi scheme.

It is entirely possible that we misunderstand the information the webbots give us and then believe they were wrong.

To recap:
[1]We do not know all news, everyday.
[2]Something might be happening behind closed doors.
[3]We might interpret the information wrong.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
www.latimes.com...

Rockslide in western NC near Tennessee border closes Interstate 40; could take months to clear

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ya well as a one of those afore slandered TWZ heads,here's my take on that by illustrating a what if.

What if I simply was not online and neither was Evasius and all others who sat staring at the TWZ screen for hours,zooming in and looking at the way it was fractal and somehow beautiful,curious at Terrence's rants,but who now said NOTHING.Knowing the putative End is 12.21.12 and these two spikes(Irefer to the one last year and this one upcoming) were the two most dramatic ones until the end,what would you think of us keeping the knowledge to ourselves,saying,"Phoey,I paid for this program and the rest be d---ed."And alla this and these events of the past years now came rolling on in,on (TWZ's)schedule,and again, we didn't try to warn alla y'all to stay calm.we're going for a bumpy ride about now but in the end,we'll all know what to do and when,so try not to worry!?!

Perhaps a lotta folks don't like NOVELTY,they like all the murder,treason and lies They've been spewing about during the past decade to go on just like it has been,in darkness.Soothsayers may be able to do the end run around their Dastard plans.TWZ provides the TIME aspect,someone has to come up with the vision,perhaps Alla US.

Hele,Conceal and never Reveal.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
As much as I am hesitant to believe some of these predictions, you all have to admit...this is some good stuff to post about.

There is nothing like a couple day window in which to watch the news and hope to find the missing link needed to tie the predictions together. It will be fun times to see the discussions here over events that may or may not unfold.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I've been looking at the Timewave program I found online, and the dip doesn't reach it's lowest point until 5:00 PM or so Eastern Standard - assuming US timezones. For those in the US, whatever happens may not happen until later in the afternoon on the 26th, if anything happens at all.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

everyone keeps what they currently have in their possession. The downside would be anyone who saved in the banks would have no assets
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Ok then...If they 'keep' our saved monies,do they then 'wipe out' our borrowed monies? Because all of that was kind of lost in the computer crash,or loss of information supposedly right?

Because I could deal with that..

Yes the theory was that all debt and all assets would be wiped clean that were stored electronically. Careful though at hoping this becomes a reality. What a better way to unite the world than to say there is a global economic reset, and come on down to get your new world currency.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Honestly, I believe that most people are giving in to massive amounts of negativity and frankly it isn't healthy, nor productive.

Attempting to date something catastrophic amounts to accepting that something bad will happen.

Bad things happen... naturally, always have and always will... The window of doom is always open my friends. That doesn't mean you need to sit in front of it waiting for something to happen... Life is short enough without wasting time on possible catastrophe.

Despite all of the negativity you are bombarded with daily, there are positive things in life you can enjoy.

Whatever happens will happen with or without prediction, so why waste time focused on an unknown?

Live while you can!

You never really know what tomorrow will bring.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
hmmm... it is now 2:10pm on th 25th here, and nothing yet. Also, I don't know what all the talk about the online banking is. I have a BOA account (Can't get more NWO than that
) and I've had no problem with signing on to online banking....

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Majiq]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq
hmmm... it is now 2:10pm on th 25th here, and nothing yet. Also, I don't know what all the talk about the online banking is. I have a BOA account (Can't get more NWO than that

Yeah, if nothing happens at 5-EST i'm convinced that this is another lame hoax, just like all the others. even though this has been VERY interesting.

I do believe the local bank sites here are back up, thats all i can contribute at the moment.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Wes225]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wes225

Yeah, if nothing happens at 5-EST i'm convinced that this is another lame hoax, just like all the others. even though this has been VERY interesting.

I do believe the local bank sites here are back up, thats all i can contribute at the moment.

Did you not read my two posts?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
We`re sitting on the kids table. The grown ups won`t let us know what they`ve been simmering until they serve our plates.

Nice thread anyway. good timing and really worth the effort. we can always try to eavesdrop on their machinations.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

Originally posted by Wes225

Did you not read my two posts?

ORRRR Mine?? I guess people see/read/hear what they want Tentickles...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
what every one here is msising about the time wave is that it points to the start of something and usualy that start point is not a big event at that moment but progresses into a major change. as in what was the event that started ww1 or ww2 or the french revalution.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by comppwizz

indeed. As i`m sure Gavrilo Princip has a saying in such events.

3rd line

n line

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleDragon
I've been looking at the Timewave program I found online, and the dip doesn't reach it's lowest point until 5:00 PM or so Eastern Standard - assuming US timezones. For those in the US, whatever happens may not happen until later in the afternoon on the 26th, if anything happens at all.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/542ea5f56b7c.jpg[/atsimg]

3 out of the 5 Selections at the bottom show a dip on the 26th. A rather large dip too.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by comppwizz

there have been a number of things already that may signal the "beggining" of something big.

The Financial Irregularities many have pointed out on here, obama declaring the national health emergency, clashes at thee flashpoint of the world, the temple mount. most intresting..

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Just checked my online bank (keybank). Everything is working fine over here. Seems to be just certain banks, if this was an attempt to shut down banks then in my eyes it failed. You cant just shut down some banks and not others, I could be wrong time will tell.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
What is Novelty ?

If we imagine ourselves as we are in say 5 yrs. What and who are you ?

Were are you going with yourself ? These are to me the most serious
questions ! Novelty ? How incredibly novel is it to "be" now !

Personalities putting on jackets ! Gotta look like something other then
who we are ! Lets get naked and grow into our greater selves !

So many souls "comming out !" Now thats Novelty !

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

thank you, people are just trying to debunk misconceptions haha

if anything is going to happen according to the time wave, it will most likely be on the 26th

but hey what do i know

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join