It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Several sources on ATS and various online sources (web bot, timewave zero and MSM among them) indicate that something big is to happen around this time frame. This is fluid up to the minute working thread on the various things that are happening in this time frame... It is the 24th right now. What has happened today? Heres what ive seen:

english.aljazeera.net...
US Nuclear team arrives in Iran

www.google.com...
Asian Leaders pledged EU-style Bloc

www.google.com...
7.0 Earthquake Strikes hits Eastern Indonesia

www.reuters.com...
Egyptian passenger trains collide, 15 dead.

www.reuters.com...
US Diplomat meets North korean Official in NYC

www.reuters.com...
Obama declares National Health Emergency

www.reuters.com...
Pakistani Troops retake Taliban stronghold Kotkai

www.reuters.com...
New US bill on "too big to fail" fix seen Monday

www.google.com...
Biden wins agreement from Czechs to take part in toned-down missle shield

anything else ive missed? as far asi can tell, some signifigant events but as of yet, no doom... stay tuned..

[edit on 25-10-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Seems someones ~RADAR~ has picked up some Financial irregularity's this weekend also...

E Trade, Scottrade, Td Ameriatrade Down
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Something to keep an eye out for on the Bank Holiday front...

More are being added by the minute...Hmmm...

And this...

U.S., Chinese Lawmakers Will Agree on Climate Pledges (Update2)
www.bloomberg.com...

Oct. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Lawmakers from the U.S., U.K., China and 13 other economies are likely to agree by Sunday, Oct. 25, on guidelines to reduce carbon emissions, even without a deal at United Nations- sponsored climate talks.
More at Link...

[edit on 10/25/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Its now Oct. 25 for me. Hmm.........what could happen that is big? Well, yesterday, as run up to this day, all of my children and grandchildren came to my house. That's truly a big deal for me. However, I had to escape for a bit, before all the people and energy got too big for me to handle. And it didn't end. They will all be here for a few more days, just in accordance with the predictions. Maybe I will have a great spiritual awakening and suddenly enjoy not just their presence, regarding how I enjoy when they all get together and get very excited, but that I will also stick with them all day and night, for a few days and not have to hide away and regroup. Really though, I think all these predictions actually pointed to this event in my life. I hope I am up to the challenge.

I want apologize, though, to all the folks that thought some mind bending and social and political upheaval is going to happen in this time period. It was just me experiencing a turmoil, and yet a great thing.

Just saying........

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
"Something" happens everyday. I'm sure once the 25th quietly passes, people will point to some mediocre nonevent and claim success, watch.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Well just to toss it in here, solar activity has started up and we're seeing a C class solar flare building.

www.spaceweather.com...

"GROWING SUNSPOT: Sunspot 1029 is growing rapidly (movie) and crackling with C-class solar flares. The spot's magnetic polarity indicates membership in new Solar Cycle 24, a sign that the sunspot cycle is unfolding as it should--albeit slowly."

Interesting timing on these things lol... the first one in a LONG time to happen, coincided with the solar flare's day in the movie Knowing... thought that was... convenient

Anyhow... there you go! Fresh Doom hot off the skillet!

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Jomina]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Big bank going down, could start another wave of collapse...could also signal the start of the commercial estate market collapse.
online.wsj.com...

US and Georgia doing military exercises.
en.rian.ru...

EDIT: Forgot to say there's terrorists threats against Germany before October ends.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

is this what ur referring to? most interesting indeed...

Lernmore: eeeeehhawwwww gobama gobama gobama

i was also unaware of the us-georgian exercises in this timeframe.. thanks for the info comrade

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
reply to post by Jomina

is this what ur referring to? most interesting indeed...

Lernmore: eeeeehhawwwww gobama gobama gobama

i was also unaware of the us-georgian exercises in this timeframe.. thanks for the info comrade

No, that would be something else.. This would be activity on the sun itself, not the magnetosphere of the earth...

Though the 2 are related intimately

What we're seeing on the sun right now, all things being "normal" would not be having an effect on earth until 2 days or so from now. So the magnetosphere freaking out currently would be relating to something else.

Most likely, this :

www.spaceweather.com...

See the big black triangular shape towards the bottom of the sun? That'd be a coronal hole that's currently interacting with us.

As per spaceweather.com : "Earth is inside a solar wind stream flowing from the indicated coronal hole."

The solar winds are interacting with our magnetosphere, causing it to fluctuate and respond to the winds to protect us.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

riiight... my bad

also: tho just short of this time frame the 100th-107th bank failures of the year
money.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

this is interesting.... keep "us" informed

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Interesting times, we have here.

A US metropolis being nuked, Taliban threatening to attack DC, Rumors of an Obama assassination attempt, sunspots, banks closing for a week+/-, interwebs stock trading sites down...

I wonder what it's all going to lead to...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Something is up: E Trade, Scottrade, Td Ameriatrade Down

I wonder if this is related to the predicted events

[edit on (10/25/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
My best guess is that this will be an ordinary news period, with your basic events happening as usual. Maybe an earthquake, a bank failure, a flood or mudslide, some sort of war, some sort of terror attack, and so on.

I'm not saying that an assassination attempt or a terror attack are impossible, or even unlikely. All I'm saying, really, is that there is no good reason to suspect that they'll happen on 10/25 (or during the next few days), as opposed to any other few days. One thing I've learned over the years of examining doomsday predictions is that they are notoriously unreliable.

The problem with these predictions is that they're like a smoke alarm that goes off every time you run the microwave or flush the toilet. After a while you ignore it, even while the house is burning down. An alarm that is always going off is as bad as no alarm at all. And that's pretty much what we've got here.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Online banking appears to be unavailable all over the world.

articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Well now... I ran through all these sites:
www.ornlfcu.com...
www.us.hsbc.com...
us.etrade.com...
www.hfcu.info...
www.tdameritrade.com...
www.scottrade.com...
www.chase.com...
www.capitalone.com...
www.citibank.com...
www.jpmorgan.com...
www2.goldmansachs.com...
www.bbh.com...
www.berkcap.com...
www.morganstanley.com...
www.ml.com...
www.oppenheimerfunds.com...

Now, there are X amount of threads and an even bigger X amount of replies in each thread saying that the banking, investor, stock-trading, big-banks-of-the-NWO websites all down for maintenance, and whatnot.

Well, all of those sites, including the bank of my town which I didn't list for the safety of people not knowing where I live, are all up, minus the scott trade. SCOTT TRADE is the ONLY website that is down, CURRENTLY!

People say: 'Oh! All the sites fell offline at the same time, for maintenance! NWO is up to something!' or somma along the lines of that. FIRST OFF, I am not a skeptic. SECOND, websites go down ALL THE TIME at the early around around 11pm on Saturdays to about 2am, or so, Sundays. They do that because it's when they have the fewest amount of visitors, so there's less complaints about their sucky service.

People say: 'Oh! All the sites fell offline at the same time, for maintenance! NWO is up to something!' or somma along the lines of that. FIRST OFF, I am not a skeptic. SECOND, IF the websites have the same webmaster, WHICH IS A HEAVY POSSIBILITY due to them all being big, huge banks of the NWO, then the webmaster would simply bring them all offline at the same time, to eliminate the hassle of doing it to each, individual site.

I'm going to bed, now... Goodnight...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
To the above post... my banking website is online, however I can't login to online banking. It says it's unavailable. I assume it's the same for the other sites. Unable to log in.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

You know I read a theory a while back that the banking institutions might wipe their data, in an apparent accident or attack on their computers. What this would mean is that the economy would be forced to reset and everyone keeps what they currently have in their possession. The downside would be anyone who saved in the banks would have no assets. I've never heard of every banking institution doing an across the board update so this information does make me a bit curious.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join