It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Swine Flu 'National Emergency'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

You bring up a pretty good point there, i mean thats alot of run off. i hate to say it but fema camps?

then again thats purely speculation

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
"Worldwide, more than 5,000 people have reportedly died from swine flu since it emerged this year and developed into a global epidemic, the World Health Organization said Friday. Since most countries have stopped counting individual swine flu cases, the figure is considered an underestimate."
This comes from the web site below:

www.nbcactionnews.com...

What I am confused about is the last sentence more fear mongering or have they have stopped counting number of deaths from swine flu. What in the world does this mean?

----------------------------------------------------
Wow! 5,000 have died.
Question: How many people have died worldwide from the normal flu?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I just spoke with a hospital nujrse and she said the offsite treatment would be home unless you are severely sick. She said that here is no offsite treatment location. This may change though since this just happened today.
She admitted this blown out of proportion.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by dreamseeker]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

The next thing to follow will be a declaration of martial law and forced vaccinations due to people refusing to take the toxin they wish to inject into their bloodstream.

This declaration of a "medical emergency" is only a first step in a short term process by which Obama can remain in power indefinately as elections are suspended during a declared national emergency. We will end up a fascist dictatorship with little or no freedoms. Take heed over there in Europe that what happens here does not happen there. IT may too late anyway.

There is no swine flu. It's all made up.

There have been people swearing that martial law is right around the corner for the past 25+ years. There will never be forced vaccinations because any politician that gets behind something like that is committing political suicide.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Lets say within 2 to 3 weeks we should better know the direction all of this (deception) will lead us too. I doubt it is any kind of paradise. Speculate until you turn blue in the face but soon you will simply know because it will be in "YOUR" face as well as your family. Luck will have NOTHING to do with it for only the truth can save your carcass now.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Good Luck U.S.A, Choc dee!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

5000 people in a year heh and this is making news headlines around the World!

It is a well known fact that one child dies every 17 seconds because they can't get clean drinking water!

How many a year is that?

How easy would that be to sort out?

Something definately isn't right here folks .....

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I just spoke with a hospital nujrse and she said the offsite treatment would be home unless you are severely sick. She said that here is no offsite treatment location. This may change though since this just happened today.
She admitted this blown out of proportion.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by dreamseeker]

Our 14 year old had flu-like symptoms for a couple of days.
His temp hit 104 and we took him to the ER.
(The ER looked like a bad rip-off of the Andromeda Strain with everyone walking around masked and gloved).
After sitting in a room for 4 hours and one chest X-Ray later, the Doctor finally came in and said "It's probably swine flu. But we don't test unless the patient is admitted."
The treatment?
Tylenol and Tessalon Pearle.
Yep that's it.
No Tamiflu, nothing.
He took the Tessalon when we got home and started having chest pains (a possible side effect) so we took him off it and gave him Coricidin Cough and Cold instead.
24 hours later the fever broke and he's out now doing what 14 year olds do.
So forget the high tech remedies, Triple C and Tylenol seemed to knock it out in about 24 hours.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Ive known several people to have it already and none were donw for more than 72 Hours. Said it was like the regular flu and some chest congestion that lingered for a few more days after they started feeling well. Thats about it.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't know if this is really the place to put this but... today I stumbled across a few articles that may be of interest... Basically they state that there have been fairly recent experiments in which pig embryos have been injected with human stem cells.. the resulting offspring are supposed to have pig, human, and mixed DNA. Also I don;t know if it has been mentioned already, but if it has I didn't read it and couldn't find it with search.

I can see how this would lead to the current "pandemic".. (which, I should add, I do NOT believe is nearly as bad as they are making it out to be.. I don't know anyone that has died from it, nor does anyone I know, additionally if you do ACTUALLY do some research as many on here claim to have done, you will clearly see the numbers for seasonal flu far out numbering the swine flu in all statistics, outside of speed of transmission ) And I don't really get how this is such a big mystery if it is public knowledge that these sort of experiments are going on in the first place.

I don't claim to know what in the hell is going on, but SOMETHING is not only "rotten in Denmark", but it is also festering and growing to ridiculous proportions.

www.newscientist.com...

www.organicconsumers.org...

science.slashdot.org.../07/01/1729219

www.futurepundit.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Does this declaration of a national medical emergency mean that schools will be closed?

I would be very grateful if someone could give me an answer to this. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
5000 died? O, bad, one of them was from my country!

This is why they think, we should all be vaccinated to make the pharma industry lucky. But I did'nt meet many people yet, who would like to join the guinea pig-parade.

They just told us to let our female children vaccinate against cervical cancer in the age between 12 and 17. Never heard of that before. But I know a young girl, who has a lot of troubles, because she was vaccinated.

So they give us the choice: Protect yourself from the dangers, you read in the press, or avoid the dangers, their real experiments present...

I know my choice...

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Siddharta]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Argokoo

no, it simply means that the president can act faster, and without the usual protocols, should the need arise.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So my two daughters came down with flu-like symptoms. We took them to the doctor who sees them for their asmtha all the time.

Doctor told us it looks like a flu, but not sure which one. We were also told that they don't test unless the patient is hospitalized. We were given a tamiflu prescription and I had to go to three different pharmacies to find one that wasn't sold out of tamiflu suspension for kids!

It was also said that "the State" doesn't allow the doctors to test for swineflu, unless the patient is hospitalized.

My daughers are already getting better and I'm sure they'll be back in school on Monday.

The doc also said that swineflu is a mild version of the influenza and that symptoms are not as pronounced. We can confirm that, the kids, while having a fever and coughing quite a bit (due to their asmtha), they were otherwise quite well, sitting on the couch playing their DS and watching movies.

With all that being said, WTF do we need to vaccinate everyone, if this flu is even mild in my girls who have asmtha?

Money-making, nothing else! Hey big pharma executive, hope you enjoy your yacht! Have a beer on us, will you?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by xAZIMUTHpx

H1N1 Deaths Reach Over 1,000 in U.S. Source: Fox news
[edit on 24-10-2009 by xAZIMUTHpx]

What's next?: Driving accidents kill thousands! National Emergency!

wouldn't doubt it if they pull something like that

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Disease has hit the America's once before.

When the first Europeans immigrated.

A civilization was wiped out.

This could be considered as historical pretext.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argokoo
Does this declaration of a national medical emergency mean that schools will be closed?

I would be very grateful if someone could give me an answer to this. Thanks.

No. They will be open. Do your math homework cause you will have to turn it in tomorrow. (Learned that one from snowdays that weren't. Godamn weatherman!!!
)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Just thought I'd mention that here in China 550 million people moved around the country during the holiday in the first week of October and I have heard one news report about swine flu. It stated that the vaccination is now available forthose that want it. No state of emergency here and this is in "big, bad communist" China.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkwing81

Originally posted by Fromabove

The next thing to follow will be a declaration of martial law and forced vaccinations due to people refusing to take the toxin they wish to inject into their bloodstream.

This declaration of a "medical emergency" is only a first step in a short term process by which Obama can remain in power indefinately as elections are suspended during a declared national emergency. We will end up a fascist dictatorship with little or no freedoms. Take heed over there in Europe that what happens here does not happen there. IT may too late anyway.

There is no swine flu. It's all made up.

There have been people swearing that martial law is right around the corner for the past 25+ years. There will never be forced vaccinations because any politician that gets behind something like that is committing political suicide.

I'm sure the German people thought the same thing before Goebbels and Hitler and the Third Reich came to power.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by Argokoo

no, it simply means that the president can act faster, and without the usual protocols, should the need arise.

Yeah because we need this administration to act quicker then they have already...

Come on dude why are you pouring the kool-aid so freely?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join