It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Swine Flu 'National Emergency'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

US Swine Flu 'National Emergency'

news.bbc.co.uk

US President Barack Obama has declared swine flu a national emergency.

The White House said the president signed the proclamation concerning the 2009 H1N1 outbreak on Friday evening.

US officials said the president's declaration was similar to ones issued before hurricanes make landfall. It allows authorities to bypass certain federal requirements in order to deal more effectively with emergencies.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24/10/09 by pause4thought]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
[This has just flashed up on the BBC's news ticker at the top of the linked page. Usually these stories are hyperlinked, but this is still just a title. This means the news is so hot the article is still being written.]

I have googled the topic, but only come up with news articles from six months ago. I'll add a snippet to the OP as soon as it comes through. Meantime please add anything else that appears across the net!

UPDATE: It's the real deal. The article is now available. Here's hoping this won't lead to a fulfilment of all the 'October 27th Bank Holiday' prophecies.

It's going to be very interesting to see what additional powers are granted by this state of national emergency.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Just saw it onthe BBC News website, would not let me upload the ALERT this should be big. Our american cousins let us know whayt is going on please ty.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
Just saw it onthe BBC News website, would not let me upload the ALERT this should be big. Our american cousins let us know whayt is going on please ty.

Well, here in America we are seeing the rise of fascism. Obama has now found a tool by which he can implement special presidential powers allowing FEMA to set up command and control of all interstate travel and institute emergency governmental control.

The next thing to follow will be a declaration of martial law and forced vaccinations due to people refusing to take the toxin they wish to inject into their bloodstream.

This declaration of a "medical emergency" is only a first step in a short term process by which Obama can remain in power indefinately as elections are suspended during a declared national emergency. We will end up a fascist dictatorship with little or no freedoms. Take heed over there in Europe that what happens here does not happen there. IT may too late anyway.

There is no swine flu. It's all made up.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I know all of that. What I meant by let us know what is happening, if there is any state troops out on the streets, any centres being set up, new channels in the US running Government Propoganda on being a good us citizen and going for your vaccination jabs etc.

I apologise if I did not come across clear enough

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Here is more information from Fox News:

Obama Declares H1N1 Flu 'National Emergency'

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
President Obama signed a proclamation declaring the H1N1 influenza a national emergency, giving doctors and medical facilities greater leeway in responding to the flu pandemic.

Obama signed the declaration late Friday, which the White House said allows medical treatment facilities to better handle a surge in flu patients by waiving federal requirements on a case-by-case basis.

"The foundation of our national approach to the H1N1 flu has been preparedness at all levels -- personal, business, and government -- and this proclamation helps that effort by advancing our overall response capability," the White House said in a statement.

Under this declaration, the presdient will have full powers of martial law and alerts have already been sent out to numerous national guards and other military services around the country.

H1N1 Deaths Reach Over 1,000 in U.S. Source: Fox news

[edit on 24-10-2009 by xAZIMUTHpx]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Doesn't the declaration of a national emergency allow martial law to be implemented?
Was it GWB who set up this law?I can't remember...

Does not sound too good.I wonder will this bring about the dreaded mandatory vaccinations?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

The way it might play out is to first scare and frighten the populace with sudden news announcements. As long as they can ease the implementation in and not spook the people into their plans it should play out well. However, you'll see massive police and military presence when people refuse to take the shot, which people here believe is sinister and not really a flu shot at all but something else. Personally I think it's a population reduction control poison and that's why I'll never take it. Anyway, look for when they start forcing vaccinations, that's when the sh-- hits the fan big time.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Fromabove]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wow, Timewave really works

second line....

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24/10/09 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceSilence
Wow, Timewave really works

second line....

Is this date significant to the "timewave zero" thing?
I haven't really looked into it enough to know much about it...
Is about now one of the peaks or spikes on the timewave?
Cheers!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The article is now available. OP & comment updated. Time wave / bank holiday - you name it, this looks like actual confirmation we're on the very brink. Or just going over it.

I'll wager the timing has more to do with additional control needed in the wake of impending financial collapse. (Though I'd be very happy if proved wrong.)

Update: OP now linked to article.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This will be just the start of this will it not?

This is going to be interesting to see what, Obama is going to implement next. This thread should be tagged and not moved, so we can keep an eye on what occurs in the US over the next couple of weeks.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Dude, seriously, if this swine flu is still around in 3 years when the next elections come around and this 'national emergency' is still in place then I fear that this country will not see Obama as its president past that point. There will be NO United States by that time. It's a fantasy of the power hungry to believe they can instill dictatorial power over the people of this country without retribution.

Good luck with that to the idiots who feel they "know" better than everyone else.

link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Hey, I already started this thread two posts before you. Anyway, hope it does not turn out bad and good luck to you and yours.

link   
Washington Times link: Obama declares national emergency for H1N1

I find it interesting that this comes out on the heels of Study: H1N1 vaccine too late to help most in the same newspaper.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look at the image above.
I think that this is it, but as it says on the image above, the lowest point hits on the 26 of october.Maybe this will go to another level ? who kows....2,3 more days and we will see.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Good luck to you, my friend! (I now see you started something in the Swine Flu/ Pandemic forum, which means this is still OK.)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hey guys,

Have a look at this document - it shows what the President and Government can now do to you:

fpc.state.gov...

Excerpt:

Under the powers delegated by such statutes, the President may seize property, organize and control the means of production, seize commodities, assign military forces abroad, institute martial law, seize and control all transportation and communication, regulate the operation of private enterprise, restrict travel, and, in a variety of ways, control the lives of United States citizens.

But here is the most important of All the phrases in this document - and you must all take advantage of it by contacting your representative immediately:

Furthermore, Congress may modify, rescind, or render dormant such delegated emergency authority.

Call your congressman Now - as in Today! You literally might not be able to tomorrow.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceSilence

I don't know much about the background to the 'timewave' stuff. Has anyone suggested it might be linked to the PTB or Legatus?

Check this out, incidentally: Legatus meeting October 10-19

It'll be interesting to see just what figures the PTB quote to justify an emergency at precisely this point in time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join