It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Swine Flu 'National Emergency'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

The best account of what is happening, I would imagine by ATS members accounts of those whom are on the inside, but do not adhere to the US Governments Propaganda. Or by Other members who are discussing this with thier neighbouts familis etc.

This will give members outside the US a better picture of what is going on, with Obama implementing this emergency.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Didn't see this mentioned and thought it was interesting:

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama declared the swine flu outbreak a national emergency, giving his health chief the power to let hospitals move emergency rooms offsite to speed treatment and protect noninfected patients.
The declaration, signed Friday night and announced Saturday, comes with the disease more prevalent than ever in the country and production delays undercutting the government's initial, optimistic estimates that as many as 120 million doses of the vaccine could be available by mid-October.

Read more at: www.huffingtonpost.com...

OK...perhaps I'm just missing the obvious here. But, what exactly does "move emergency rooms OFFSITE mean"?

I'm not aware of any specified locations in my state for "offsite emergency" patients?

And frankly, I find it a little disconcerting that they are going to begin moving patients around arbitrarily.

Also, where is the personnel that is going to be running these offsite locations?

I have to be missing something. Can anyone explain?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

means a separate building for non infected. But thats the spin news the real news is his Emergency Powers thats the scary part

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Since this announcement was made i have been surfing the various news channels looking for reports. I don't know what is more disturbing; the fact that this has been done or the fact that the news isn't covering it.

So far all I have seen are the occasional sound bytes annoucing that the move has been made in between more sensational stories.

Very, very disturbing.

Being Canadain the events down south are disturbing, good luck to us all.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]
Since this announcement was made i have been surfing the various news channels looking for reports. I don't know what is more disturbing; the fact that this has been done or the fact that the news isn't covering it.

So far all I have seen are the occasional sound bytes annoucing that the move has been made in between more sensational stories.

Very, very disturbing.

Hay, you Canadians already have an alternative to taking the BigGov shot.

Check out this video:

www.youtube.com...

Bon Apatete!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
The next thing to follow will be a declaration of martial law and forced vaccinations due to people refusing to take the toxin they wish to inject into their bloodstream.

This accusation as well as everything that follows it is BS. There will be no Marshall Law if the people refuse to take a vaccine that will save their lives. If people refuse to take it then the only thing that will happen is that they will not be able to go to work or school just like the other vaccinations.

STOP CRYING WOLF.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Right now Emergency Rooms can't open overflow facilities located more than 200 yards away because they aren't 'official' facilities and therefore they can't be reimbursed by Medicare/Medicaid for services.

Under the emergency declaration hospitals can apply for a waiver that lets them open overflow facilities in other buildings, etc. and they don't have to collect as much info from patients in order to treat them.

I'm sure there's probably some liability relief in there too.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I bet Bush is slapping himself on the forehead and going "Why didn't I think of that..." right about now...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Great find!

I'd be more inclined to take his vaccine, at least I know what's in it.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmarehalo

i dont think you meant to bring this point up ... but if everyone else got the vaccine then there should be no problem with the small number of people who didnt to go to school and such.

And im not saying martial law is going to happen ... you cant say hes crying wolf until this whole storm sweeps over us here.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

Affirmative! And he seems to have better bedside manners than 'ol Obama does. Those Canadians know how to do a pandemic right.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I've been in one of the bigger hospitals in the Tricounty area of michigan, since early friday morning for the birth of my 3rd. Later in the day, i was out for a smoke and the security guards started closing all of the doors to set up thier 'security checks' to turn away anyone under 18 years of age. The nurse's station is right outside our door, so I've been nonchalantly eavsdropping on them: They all think it's stupid because no one in the hospital has H1N1. not even in the surrounding hospitals.
The emergency rooms, however, are FULL of people with Influenza A, claiming they need oxygen tanks and immediate care. It seems to me, that the fearmongering has not fallen on deaf ears, and that may be the reason for the official emergency. Time to sell some snake oil!!

BTW, the guards are pretty lax, you just have to bs with them.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Originally posted by Laurauk
Just saw it onthe BBC News website, would not let me upload the ALERT this should be big. Our american cousins let us know whayt is going on please ty.

Well, here in America we are seeing the rise of fascism. Obama has now found a tool by which he can implement special presidential powers allowing FEMA to set up command and control of all interstate travel and institute emergency governmental control.

The next thing to follow will be a declaration of martial law and forced vaccinations due to people refusing to take the toxin they wish to inject into their bloodstream.

I wish I could bet you and all your star givers that a year from now you will be saying the same thing,free as you are today, (less the high rate on your bills)

I am still wondering what troop base is going to enforce all of this?

We can't even control a country of 25 million

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I dont believe there is any swine flue pandamic it is a scam nothing more.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Because the military is not going to administer the vaccines.....

they will enforce the process

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]

Very, very disturbing.

Its even worse here in the states- NOTHING is being talked about it... Saturdays they ALL take the day off in the news.. nothing but taped segments and old episodes of dateline repackaged.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
Yeah free as we are today...

As long as we keep our mouths shut, drink the kool-aid, munch on fritos and watch dancing with the stars we are free as birds.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The government will eventually go one step to far and we will see people trying to escape America like the East Germans were trying to do after WWII.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus

means a separate building for non infected. But thats the spin news the real news is his Emergency Powers thats the scary part

OK....except offsite does not mean another HOSPITAL building as that would be included in the hospitals' grounds. That would be called an alternative ONSITE location.

OFFSITE refers to another location altogether.

And again, where is this OTHER LOCATION and where exactly is the staff that is going to manage it?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

You are correct. Vaccinated persons can not, in theory, receive the virus from non-vaccinated infected persons.

Although I just read a stat somewhere that says it only provides 76% protection against getting it anyway. Which I thought was awfully low.

Let me see if I can find the stat before I claim this as fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join