It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Declares National Medical Emergency on H1N1 Flu

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i was on facebook today and one of my friends posts said this:

"Nice nice nice, thousands were already in line for H1N1 3 hours early, so here I am with two kids that still won't be vaccinated. Love it. I shoulda camped out in line. Or paid someone to let me in line. Sad, but I'm sure bribery would have... Given me a better chance at getting the vaccine than being an honest citizen."

are you kidding me? and there were replies agreeing with this. we are in some trouble.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This was being discussed on Neowin, until people got on to the subject or the ingredients of the vaccines. Then as usual an admin shoved it off in to the "Area 51" section where it no longer shows in the list of active topics. Another point of interest on a large site people will never see thanks to the "tin foil hat" stigma. Pitiful.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
As far as this declaration being about helping the hospitals: That is a BUNCH OF BS!

I work in a hospital and am involved in emergency management. We can implement our emergency plan ANY TIME we determine there is a surge event under way. We can break out our tents and start doing triage and emergency management any time we deam necessary. This will have ABSOLUTELY NO IMPACT in how our hospital treats and manages its patients. That is nothing but an excuse.

I look forward to seeing/hearing new developments that will explain the REAL reasons why this has been done. I say reason's as in plural, because I believe, as others here, that there is more than one issue at play here, and it is NOT about the Swine flu.

I started a thread last week about the symptoms of the swine flu, as an imformative post. I am afraid now that I may have been mislead in my misperception of what this REAL illness is. It is being called the Swine flu, but the only true evidence out there (provided by CBS), does not reflect this. Yes, there is obviously something going around the masses....but what it REALLY is, I am still waiting to find out.

I don't feel yet that this is about martial law or anything that radical....but I DO believe that itmis all about the money, possibly on a global scale. The signing of the treaty bY OBAMA and others with the UN is also pending...is there a connection? Time will only tell....

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

Dammit, my foil fell off. I was exposed to the government's thought control rays for too long. I must now drink my pee to ward off the thought control.
Yes, anything alternative to the "normal people's" beliefs have to be destroyed.

The other alternative to them is that they have been wrong all this time. And it is better that people die before their belief system is wrong.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier
i was on facebook today and one of my friends posts said this:

"Nice nice nice, thousands were already in line for H1N1 3 hours early, so here I am with two kids that still won't be vaccinated. Love it. I shoulda camped out in line. Or paid someone to let me in line. Sad, but I'm sure bribery would have... Given me a better chance at getting the vaccine than being an honest citizen."

are you kidding me? and there were replies agreeing with this. we are in some trouble.

No, THEY are in some trouble. Ignorant people, we always have amongst us. Unfortunately, they who eagerly take the H1N1 shot get what they deserve.

As for me, they can give me my mandatory shot, after they pry my smoking hot 9mm pistol from my dead hand. Come and get it!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
There should be a jump in the cases of the swine flu due to the fact that the people that take the mist form of the vaccine can give someone the flu for up to 20 days.

Sending a little kid to school that just had the mist will infect all his classmates that did not have it.

I'd say 90% of the people I know will not willingly take it.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by toepick

The tornado analogy is right on, and I was thinking that very thing. My doc did offer tamiflu but said it was too late in the game to do much good. I hope your mom gets better soon, I can feel her pain...this is miserable.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

Again, the number of people who have died is only based off of the 122 cities that report.

Ours is higher than other countries, because they dont report as many. That is all. China for instance, when they have their epidemics they might report one or two people. Just to say they did.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
Sending a little kid to school that just had the mist will infect all his classmates that did not have it.

The flu mist is a live virus, but only up to four hours. After that, you don't have to worry about getting anything from someone that just had the mist.

So the little ankle biter can go back to school after lunch.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Not only that, but if you do get the flu a few weeks before or after the mist you can not take tamiflu. Same goes for the shot, but the mist is a much longer time period.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
Not only that, but if you do get the flu a few weeks before or after the mist you can not take tamiflu. Same goes for the shot, but the mist is a much longer time period.

I just got the mist for the seasonal winter flu. I can't take the mist for H1N1 for 28 days.

And my response to the flight surgeon was, "I'll be a zombie in that amount of time!" (I hope someone gets the movie tie-in).

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I haven't taken the time to fully read through this thread...so if someone has mentioned this (and I'm sure SOMEONE has) then I'm sorry...

Here it goes...36,000 people die PER YEAR in the US becasuse of the flu/flu-like symptoms...But this is an "EMERGENCY" that has taken the lives of 1000 since ---- ehhh, I don't know "Swino-De-Mayo" or so ---...so, 6 months? If it continued at this rate that is 2000 people in a year --compare that to 36,000.

Yes, ANY death is tragic, don't get me wrong. I just don't understand this all...I'm still trying...(scratching my head)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Yes, I could not believe they were giving the nasal spray to children. Here, take your medicine and go get everyone sick now. Is it me or is the medical industry that stupid or that corrupt. You know a sick person makes you money.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I just felt like I woke up into a nightmare. It can get worse from here. I have a weird feeling that this swine flu is not the real upcoming diaster. There is something bigger looming and this siwne flu may just give them the excuse they need to do whatever they are going to do?
What does a national emergency mean? This isn't the begginning of martial or law or a police state?
Does this mean less or more medical care? I don't even have a DR!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

I did not know that, why is it that tamiflu cannot be taken. Ineffective or is it something else?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I thought it was interesting that I got a flumist packet from VOCALPOINT.

Someone paid them to send out marketing materials to VP members. VP targets people that are well connected that they know discuss a lot of things online and off. People that are vocal.

(Like me, I'm a big, big mouth.)

I put it right in the trash.
I'm vocal allright.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterGriffin

Yes, that point has been breached. But so what, logic and common sense means nothing to the government. Either that or their is something going on they do not want us to know. Several possibilities have been broached. Like the possibility that there is a chance of an imminent collapse of the dollar.

But who knows what their motives are. We cannot get answers for simple direct questions, let alone something like declaring a State of Emergency.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I have no idea why. The warning was on the tamiflu packet when I got it for my son.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

The whole thing that everyone is asking is why do we need this? Their have been many more deaths in past years for the normal flu.

All I know is their is something they are not telling us.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by dreamseeker

The whole thing that everyone is asking is why do we need this? Their have been many more deaths in past years for the normal flu.

All I know is their is something they are not telling us.

Look, its not hard to figure. TPTB (Bilberbergs, etc) have announced the desire to reduce the Earth's population to about 1 billion from the current 6.5 billion.

We need a lota deaths to take place quickly. Now be a good sheeple and get in line! You have been shorn by the banksters. Now it's time for a long nap! Pull up your sleave please.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join