learn more

Obama Declares National Medical Emergency on H1N1 Flu

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

I very much agree there is a plan being executed. Like everybody else Im trying to connect the dots for whats coming. I found these videos this afternoon and I felt they were well worth watching, if only to consider there is a schedule leading up to 2012 they are on.

In any case, this is a worrying turn of events. Why the heck is this happening on a Saturday?

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I think most peoples' fear stems from a lack of trust. I honestly think that's it in a nutshell. They just don't trust Obama with this kind of power.

Why should we trust him? He's done nothing to assuage people's fears. Instead, he has lead the largest power grab by the government that I can remember.

It's been 10 months. There is almost no aspect to the United States that has been left untouched by this administration.

What would you like people to do -- stand back and "hope" that he knows what he's doing and that what he's doing is in our best interest? All the while taking more and more of our money? All the while spending more than he's even taking? The man is gambling with the fate of what was once the greatest country in the world.

Even if you don't believe in the NWO, even if you are a Democrat, even if you voted for Obama and would do so again:

How can you not be taken aback by the audacity of this administration, with the least experience of any other administration thus far, to tackle more than any other administration has done in such a short time?? And to continue to push "full steam ahead", riding only on the "hope" that this is all going to work out? At some point, even Obama supporters, have to say: Is this the right direction for our country? If it's not, is there an exit strategy? Will we be able to recover from this IF it's not working....

Ask the hard questions and maybe you'll see why there is so much "mistrust".

We have moved beyond conspiracy theories and are now knee deep in a full-blown agenda.

Is this because of the Swine flu?
Is this because of the stimulus bill?
Is this because of the healthcare reform?
Is this because of Iran?
Is this because of Iraq?
Is this because of Afganistan?
Is this because of the czars?
Is this because of the FOX - CNN - MSNBC - media control?
Is this because of the deficit?
Is this because of the bank bailout/ownership?
Is this because of the auto bailout/ownership?

No. It's because of all of the above. All done by ONE President, in his first term, in the first 10 months.

If you read the above list coming out of another country -- you would think: wow...what the hell is going on over there?

Well, we are asking.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wash your hands often. Keep your hands off your face.
Stay clean. Avoid contact with people you don't know and
eat healthy.

The only way to vaccinate me is by force.
And so far no one has physically and against my will forced
a needle in my arm.

I dare you to try it.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

It is not clear if this declaration falls under the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601–1651). The act is not mentioned in media reports.

It is not a Presidential Order, we know that much.

The National Emergencies Act was passed in 1976. It has been extended six times. In 2007, the declaration was strengthened with the issuance of National Security Presidential Directive 51 (NSPD-51) which gave the president the authority to do whatever he deems necessary in a vaguely defined “catastrophic emergency” including everything from canceling elections to suspending the Constitution.

infowars.com

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

It would appear that the game is afoot. One state decides to buck the system, and something must be done to bring them back into the fold. I'm sure this decision was being bantered about for a while; Obama just realized it was going through and decided it is time to play the Federal trump card. Now, the Federal government has the final say-so over the NY health care, instead of the state of NY.

I think another state's healthcare workers are fighting in court to not have to take it, I believe it was Oregon, but do not quote me.

As for the GREAT GAME-is there not a thread here about that?

Think about this, we have another full day before the market's go back up. We all have been talking how the market sooner or later has to make a correction. What if this is to initiate it.

Okay enough speculation, I could go on forever on the possibilities. But keep an eye on the market Monday, it could be another BLACK MONDAY.

The Endisnighe

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I've been exposed to H1N1 and have not got it *yet* but when I do get it, I must come in to work. I am 1 point away from being fired for attendance...I've been looking for a new job since May [gradumacated with my Bachelor degree] and have had no luck...so guess whats going to happen if I get H1N1? I'm coming into work and giving it to everybody

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Fear and loathing in U S.

Fear for our fellow Americans and Loathing for government. Yes, sooner or later even the Democratic faithful must wake up.

THE SLEEPERS MUST AWAKEN!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
As I said in another thread:

The children in our county were doing fine until the vaxes came and they flumisted all of them. I am in an outrage, as it is very apparent that the vaxes started this in our area. I don't know about others.

link   
I hope all you sickies get well soon. Its a bugger. My son had it. Here is what I was told. There is not another type of flu out there at this time. That is why the H1N1 is mild for now (not that it doesnt suck because it totaly does). However, the reason for the alarm is that once the regular seasonal flu comes in to play, the H1N1 will start mutating. The influenza strains will start to compete if you will. That is when they say things will get bad.

Perhaps that is why he declared it now. Just like when a hurricane is comming but a good day away from hitting. Maybe they saw a few cases of the regular seasonal flu.

As for the death count....for those who dont know, that is based off of only 122 cities in our Nation. They gather the numbers for how many test positive from 150 labs across the country. Just under 70 of those are hospital labs. Just making sure you know that the numbers they report are not totals for the entire country. Just those mentioned. They monitor those cities to watch for epidemics. There are also 3,000 outpatient services who occasionally volunteer their findings. My Dr. office will not anymore because it cost them too much money. In order to do that they have to buy this specific type of test which is high dollar, and the test does not show anything that would greater help the patient so it is all out of pocket expence.

link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I have a question about the cdc "not testing anymore" ...
how can they determine if the virus mutates into something more dangerous if they dont test? isnt that what they are trying to prevent...they virus mutating into something more deadly... someone may have already mentioned this, but I just thought about that, and hopefully someone has an explanation or comment for me.

I also want to say I hope you all are safe and healthy, and or return to good health soon!

Love and Light, Ronco

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by Copernicus

Why the heck is this happening on a Saturday?

For the same reason that so many declarations have been released on a weekend in this administration: Obama is a coward. That much has been evident to me since before the election; his continual votes of "Present" in Illinois, his demeanor when trying to press legislation through in the US Congress, and even his wording when he gives speeches (very little in the way of absolutes; everything is always tempered with a back door for later use). Some may say this is simply the mark of a good politician, and they are probably right, but to me it simply means he is unwilling to take a firm stance. Releasing news on the weekend means less people are likely to see it, so less criticism until it has had a little time to blow over.

Of course, the pharmaceutical payoff is not the end of the story; this will be tied into the healthcare debate (debacle?) once the time is deemed appropriate.

TheRedneck

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
A CBS study has shown that reported H1N1 cases are grossly exaggerated by the CDC due to the fact that the WHO and CDC suspended viral testing to confirm H1N1 cases in July.

www.cbsnews.com...

As a result, anyone "suspected" of having flu-like symptoms is counted as an H1N1 case. The H1N1 pandemic is a concocted emergency. The virus may be real, but it is much less pervasive or dangerous than all the media hype would have you believe.

The declaration of a "national emergency", for whatever reason, gives enormous emergency powers to the Executive Branch and FEMA, which allows rule without representation. This is a preparatory step for what is to come. Hold onto your hats. It is beginning.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
hmmmm.....It's now a national emergency in the US, yet on 17 Sep, Obama said that 10% of the US vaccines will be available thru the WHO for poor nations.

Guess the welfare of your own people come second, hun, Obama? Freakin' clownshoes.

www.pandemicpreparedness.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AKARonco

See what a lot of people have speculated is the initial onset of the H1N1 is not the problem.

The problem comes in when the H1N1 meets with the regular flu strain. These two little buggers get together inside the body of a person. While being in the same body the two flu bugs swap genetic code and mutate. That is when the real SHTF.

Some have theorized that H1N1 was released on purpose and it was dug up and recovered from the original 1918 strain that wiped out millions. I cannot remember everything I read but if the H1N1 does mutate with one type of the normal flu, it will have code from all three of the animal strains.

And that is Captain Trips, the real killer.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Yes, I had brought that up earlier also.

But do you not feel lucky to be held below contempt, by the very people that are SUPPOSED to be working for us.

We live in a Global Society now and the American people are just going to have to understand that we have had it made. And now your government deems that other countries will be getting things first for now on.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by endisnighe

Oregon, eh? Hadn't heard of them crying that much, but then again I suspect there were several individual states thinking about going against the Federal agenda on this. NY was just the first one to come out publicly.

As for Monday, you may be right. I personally am expecting another upsurge in the stocks based on this announcement. It will surely be spun before Monday to mean that we have nothing to fear for the great and mighty Obama is going to protect us all.
His popularity is still high enough that such a spin attempt can be made. In light of this, I would expect his announcement to actually increase confidence in the economy for the short term and thereby increase interest in the stock market. I also point out that the higher it goes, the farther it has to fall....

Of course, I'm a long way from a seer when it comes to stock futures.
You have as much chance of being right as I have... maybe more.

I am also noticing that CNN is downplaying this, treating it as a minor story.

TheRedneck

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
At first when this came around, everyone was saying Obama was over reacting.

Now people are complaining there aren't enough vaccines.

Now people are saying its a conspiracy but lack the right number of vaccines.

ATS is becoming a blog of ignorance one post at time with threads such as this....

Peace

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

But see that is the thing, we are all over the place. Because that is the way they want it.

Explain to me why vaccines that were supposed to come to the US were diverted to other countries. It does not bother me any, I would never get another vaccine in my lifetime.

The government cannot give a straight answer for a direct question on healthcare or any other subject.

And you think we should except anything they say to us on this subject?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Did the Bill pass? It will come into force now, if passed

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
At first when this came around, everyone was saying Obama was over reacting.

Now people are complaining there aren't enough vaccines.

Now people are saying its a conspiracy but lack the right number of vaccines.

ATS is becoming a blog of ignorance one post at time with threads such as this....

Peace

I think we are just pointing out facts and experiences,

No one is complaining about there not being enough vaccines,

It is a fact that there are not enough vaccines,

I think this has been a very informative thread,

and you are being rude, so your opinion holds no water, IMHO.

peace.

[edit on 023131p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join