It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Disclosure update, Oct 23, 2009

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I am about to ask something horrorshow stupid. So, please forgive me.

To preface the question, I am a firm believer that this is the proper time for disclosure. I think that the human race is in desperate need of it because of the direction we seem to be tumbling in.

My silly, silly question is (for the purposes of fun): Why doesn't anyone ask on of those ghost boxes if we will receive disclosure?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

1) What's a ghost box?

2) Where can I buy one?

I gather your question is basically, why don't we ask 'spirits' about disclosure?

My thoughts would be that if such spirits exist and if the future is not fixed, then they might be unable to give any more definite a prediction that Wilcock.

My impression is that spirits and psychics and remote-viewers etc. may be able to see what is likely to happen, given the situation at the time time the prediction is made, but that if the present situation changes the future changes with it, and the degree of change is relative. So, it's only ever a "ballpark" prediction. Sometimes it happens exactly as predicted, sometimes not. But if you understand the theory of the mechanism we are working with, this makes perfect sense.

Of course, for cyncics, this is leapt upon as "proof" that it's all nonsense.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiBosh
these threads where Historical Mozart is angrily defending him are embarrassing. The highlight of this thread is where HM lists all of Wilcock's titles and asks what YOU have done with your life.

No, no, no, I'm not "angrily" defending him at all -- I am being assertive at the oft-ignorant statements of people dissing him and others endlessly; it's as if they are robots that are programmed to just blindly bash, bash, bash and not engage in any critical thinking.

So you are skeptical? I have NO problem with that. If you want to be a mindless, programmed robot displaying your ("your" in general) vacuous mind, then, that will be apparent for all to see, especially on a site that has its motto as deny ignorance.

So my engagement with those robots is my own personal efforts to deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
1) What's a ghost box?

2) Where can I buy one?

I'm with ya, Malcram. www.gBay.com, anyone? (g=ghost)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Please address David's C2C interview where he said that his sources said disclosure was planned before the end of the year. His sources also said there was t.v. time already booked.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Regardless if it is happening, most statements made have scientific proof to back it up and this seems to make more sense to me. It sounds closer to the real truth of whatever you may think disclosure might be!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

What I find both horrifying and fascinating is the outpouring of aggression, cynicism and hate (often couched as mockery) that is triggered when someone makes a prediction of better things for the future. (you will find that considerably more hateful comments are made when someone predicts something positive, than when someone predicts something negative, which is also very interesting)

It's quite shocking.

I have my theories as to why this may be, but I'm sure very few want to hear them and I'm certain they would be angrily denied anyway

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Excuse me. When I said contradictions I should have said: half truths, partial truths and plain misinformation.

I can gladly go through some of them if you like.

I especially enjoyed the start of his Awake and Aware lecture where he states (please forgive me if isn't 100% verbatim) :

"Everything that I am about to present is backed by scientific proof - fact"
This is followed by the photographic comparisons between him and Edgar Cayce - you know - to prove he is Edgar Cayce reincarnated.
Real scientific.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
I have my theories as to why this may be, but I'm sure very few want to hear them and I'm certain they would be angrily denied anyway

Well, hey, Malcram, count me as one of those few who want to hear your theories. Yes, your point about the negative vitriol towards positive attitudes about the future struck me there. Indeed that is happening.

And just wear a big-ole lead shield right after you post your theories.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
if wilcocks inside sources are that good, why didnt they tell him that Obama would be declaring a National Emergency with the Swine Flu?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
This is followed by the photographic comparisons between him and Edgar Cayce - you know - to prove he is Edgar Cayce reincarnated.
Real scientific.

Well, a lot of science is backed up by statistics, right? Yes, statistics do have a lot to play in the scientific world.

Well, guess what, the odds of Wilcock being born on the exact same date in the calendar year as Cayce has been calculated to be in the many millions-to-one against Wilcock and that David had only ONE chance in the last 127 years to have had his chart to match up as exactly as his does with Cayce -- that alone has millions-to-one odds against Wilcock as well.

And, yet, there Wilcock is, with the birthdate that he has and the chart that he has, to wit:

divinecosmos.com...

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

yeah David goodchild and blossom willcock should go on stage and sing a duet together..

man... what is it with these guys

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart
Well, hey, Malcram, count me as one of those few who want to hear your theories. Yes, your point about the negative vitriol towards positive attitudes about the future struck me there. Indeed that is happening.

And just wear a big-ole lead shield right after you post your theories.

LOL. Basically I think it's fear.

Hope can be painful because it momentarily, even subconsciously, reminds us of what we really want and how we really want things to be, which brings with it the obvious realization that we do not have what we truly want and things are not as we truly want them to be.

Hope makes us confront our present condition and compare it to our wishes.

Often the gulf between our wishes and our present experience is seen to be so vast and seemingly irreconcilable that we instantly become intensely dissatisfied. In that moment all the other memories of episodes of disappointment in our lives, which carry the same emotional signature, are unlocked and spill their negative emotional content into the mix.

The reaction can be so strong that we furiously resent the person or thing which initially made us consider hope and lead to this painful emotional backlash. Hope becomes the enemy and so is it's source. So we unconsciously retreat away from hope and embrace cynicism. We dismiss hope and invoke so called 'realism', as if by accepting and surrendering to the negative status quo and the 'fact' that those who offer hope are always 'liars', 'charlatans' and 'scammers' we are somehow empowered and protected. 'A pessimist is never disappointed'.

A pessimist is actually perpetually disappointed, but this is seen as preferable to dashed hopes - again - which is what is desperately feared.

We tend to crucify those who offer light and hope because it's too painful to hope.

Of course, much of this is unconscious and instant and usually goes unrecognized. It's such a well worn and deep mental rut because it has become a habitual defensive reaction.

But the degree of passion and anger and bile in the posts attacking anyone who dares predict positive things for the future and encourage hope is a dead giveaway, IMO.

They "doth protest too much".

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

...and post now redundant

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Tamale_214]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

FACT: Government disclosure will only happen if and and when they decide.

But why does disclosure have to be "government disclosure" at all?

I think it more likley that the aliens themselves would be the ones to initiate contact with us,rather than doing so through the government.

Unless of course the aliens in question are as corrupt,greedy and murderous as the government...Then it would make sense to team up together.

Here is the thing: The GOVERNMENT, which ever one in the world, can only withhold information as long as it is not common knowledge. When the landings begin, and make no mistake here, they will land sooner or later, no matter how bad some do not want this to happen. Just about the minute people start uploading real time videos to youtube, and the news cameras start rolling, I would say the government better have a handle on it, or they instantly lose all credibility in the eyes of the people. I would also say, and not in an offhand manner either, the government has a plan to deal with landings on a massive scale, but they are not telling YOU what they are doing or planning. TPTB have to know that their time is short here, and they will be dealt with when the lies are all exposed....is this why G. Bush bought all that land in Paraguay?
Pres. Bush buys 100,000acre ranch in Paraguay
www.indybay.org...
www.cco.net...

For those of you that may remember Post World War II history Paraguay was the home operating base of the O.D.E.S.A The German Nazi organization that smuggled top former Nazi's out of post WWII Europe and offered this safe harbor in South America namely Paraguay.

Isn't it ironic that the Bush Family (who made their millions banking with the Nazi Germany) now are buying up thousands of acres in Paraguay? Getting out of Dodge, perhaps? And how about the frantic building of DUMBs all over the place, at billions per unit of taxpayer dollars? Americans are actually financing TPTBs escape from their laws and clutches, not that in itself is ironic.
Underground Facilities - Bases - Tunnels
www.crystalinks.com...
Deep Underground Military Bases and the Black Budget
www.subversiveelement.com...

Proof of TPTB plans and Agenda

THE BROTHERHOOD AND THE MANIPULATION OF SOCIETY
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Operation Garden Plot
www.uhuh.com...

Major Electromagnetic Mind Control Projects
www.angelfire.com...

Artificial Intelligence Controlled Network Defense Computer System
www.goingfaster.com...

Sananda and the 'Ascended' Masters : Self Serving Beings?
home.tiscali.nl...

Philip Corso Are we using Alien Technology today?
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Blue Beam Project
A Simulated "Second Coming" and the Reemergence of New "MONTAUK" Type Projects
www.geocities.com...

NSA Mind Control and Psyops
www.apfn.org...

Did the reader click on all of the links before clicking that reply button? Can one person besides me see the connections made here? The Powers That Be have known of ET for a very long time, people, and no, you are not in the loop, and have not the clearance to know this. A great many things have been hidden from you, kept from you, while TPTB try to figure out how to best control a world of angry people while keeping a good hold on their power and money.....They will attempt to kill any ET that is about to unsurp their power, they will try to kill you, your children, they will dumb you down, they will do anything!

Open your heart, and your mind for the coming event. Say whatever you want, but deep down inside, I think you all know this. Peace.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Agreed Autowrench!

There are many many truths in the world that are known by the few and sequestered from the many--there are even more lies.

Assuming first contact occurs, how are we going to approach this new paradigm? With eyes wide open or with eyes wide shut. Will we question our history as it's been told to us? Will we blindly accept our new history as it's given to us? Or will we demand that our new paradigm must begin with transparency and openness.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Good post.

The entire USA is now in a national state of emergency(from which technically,martial law can be declared)supposedly due to the swine flu.

www.google.com...

Imagine if this was in fact connected to the impending alien landings,which the government know about on some level?

These are the days folks.

[edit on 24/10/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Oh dear, what are they going to do about the TV time that's "already paid for"?! First he has the exact date, and it's before Christmas...now it's first quarter 2010 up to MAY?! REALLY?! Until May comes around and he has postponed the date again and again til 2011 and so on. How can people still fall for this nonsense over and over again. The guy has a book and movie coming out. Can nobody think for themselves? He's leveraging his bets while trying to keep attention. Name ONE thing this guy has predicted accurately so far. ONE!!!

[edit on 10/24/2009 by Mr Poopra]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

i couldnt agree more.

Wilcock and all his project camelot cronies will keep stringing everyone along until his book and movie comes out, then he will make a fortune and give a small slice of the cake to those who helped him string out his story.

then he will quote hannibal smith -

i love it when a plan comes together

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What kills me is he claims to be Edgar Cayce reincarnated. Edgar Cayce himself said his next life he was to be born in 2100 in Nebraska. David Wilcock is delusional. Cayce was right pretty much 100% of the time in his predictions...what about Wilcock? He's not Edgar Cayce despite how badly he wants to be.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join