It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Disclosure update, Oct 23, 2009

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I don't see Wilcox saying anything that he hasn't said before. He's just juggling the same speech with different tones and names, dates and maybe's.
Boils down to " wait, wait, wait for it... it's coming...... sometime."

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

what money has he made?? seriously...

everything he's done as long as i can remember has been done for absolutely free...

i mean, there are definitely charlatans out there, but i strongly feel that he's not one of them, and he's only doing the best he can with the information, or disinformation, that's presented to him.

personally, i just like to hear all sides of the story, whether true or not, so i'm not denied anything, and i can hypothesize my own rational, logical speculations all on my own then... besides, have you ever heard 100% truth from anyone before?? if you have, please inform me, because everyone on this site would LOVE to know the absolute truth when it comes to issues such as these...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Wilcock is NOT the only one speaking of this, there are atleast 4 or 5 others too...

Even R.Hoagland speaks of this, he even used the word anunnaki in one of his newer c2c interviews, so, anunnaki , ancient base on the moon , whooopa! Sumarian Tablets tells the truth ? Creation of man by ET ?

What is this going to do to humanity ?

I am all for it , make no mistake, I want to take a ride in a Ufo or Emv as they say .... GiddyUp !!

[edit on 24/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
For what it's worth, I don't think this is a hoax on the part of Wilcock.

He has a lot of big stuff coming up (Film, Book, TV special etc.)
and for him to damage his credibility in a quick grab for attention just doesn't make any sense.

He seems to be doing pretty well and shouldn't need to pull a desperate pr stunt like a disclosure prediction.

I think Wilcock truly believes in the disclosure event. It's the only thing that really makes sense.
Whether it happens or not is an entirely different matter of course.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
So please help a newbie.

What is going to be disclosed?

Why are there "five factions" fighting over whatever this disclosed information going to be.

It seems to me, and I am uninformed about any of this, that a bunch of you are arguing or postulating on some kind of a fantasy, i.e., something which is pure speculation.

Where am I wrong or right?

Thank you

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
So David is saying something you don't believe in or don't want to hear. What does that matter?? If you don't like what he's saying then don't listen to it. It really is that simple.

Why all this bashing of a fellow human? And all of this before anything has even had a chance to happen. Why so you can parade around and say "I was right!! YAY na na na na boo boo"

I have read a lot of stuff on the internet over the past several years. Some of it resonates with me and some of it doesn't resonate at all. The stuff that doesn't resonate with me I just don't read anymore. I don't jump on the closest forum and start bashing whoever wrote what I didn't like.

A lot of these are the fear mongering sites which just don't do anything for me anymore. I do feel they have a place though in that they help people to start to question things they read and think for themselves.

I personally love David Wilcock's work and have been following it for many years. This doesn't mean that I believe blindly everything that he has to say. I follow my heart. But if he says something I don't agree with I just set that thought by the wayside, maybe I'm not ready for it, maybe it will make sense later, maybe it will never make sense.

It does in no way detract from his central message of love and oneness of all peoples where ever in the universe they come from.

Does no one practice the golden rule on this forum? Do unto others how you would want others to do unto you?

As for the disclosure happening, I would just love it if it did. I think that would be awesome especially on a tv show. Can you imagine!!

If it doesn't happen this fall I will be disappointed, not in David , he is just doing his best and what he feels is right at the time, but in a world that for whatever reason disallowed this to happen. A world that is just not ready for what ever reason.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This thread is the same as Good-For-Nothing-Child who said her "sources" were telling her the "mother ship" will appear and "disclosure" will happen.

Nothing to see here folks only a charlatan trying to play the minds of the weak and helpless.

Until the Obama Administration itself declares something "officially" and by that I don't mean my "inside sources are telling me that...will happen" it means they tell to the mass media.

This thread deserves a face-palm

[edit on 24-10-2009 by ThePowerOfOne]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
For what it's worth, I don't think this is a hoax on the part of Wilcock.

He has a lot of big stuff coming up (Film, Book, TV special etc.)

That alone should tell us something...Is he trying to generate publicity for his new book/film by any chance?

The thing that bothers me is this:

Obama is being touted as the man who is pushing for disclosure.

Sorry but NO WAY IN HELL would any US prez get away with official disclosure.Why?
Because he is just the front man-The real controllers of the world do not want disclosure...imagine the effect on world economies,the panic,the chaos.

Sure the NWO love to create panic and chaos-but only as long as they control it themselves.
Letting the alien cat out of the bag would destroy their power over the masses.

The chaos and panic would lead to their downfall-and that is something that they would protect themselves from by killing off 9/10 of humanity if they thought it necessary.

I believe that for disclosure to happen,it would need to be initiated by the aliens themselves,none of this global announcement by world leaders/white house lawn garbage.

TPTB have no interest in disclosure-after all it would be a global consciousness altering event,which TPTB are terrified of IMO.

Its a shame,as Wilcock seems a likable kinda guy,who has some great theories.

I do hope I am wrong though,and would be more than happy to eat my words if disclosure happens as he claims it will.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudFossil

"Disclusure" is a term used to describe the public unveiling of the existence of UFO's and extraterrestrials.

This would be a pretty big thing of course, so it figures that different power factions would have different attitudes towards it.

It is also believed that some of these power factions (often referred to as the New World Order (NWO) or Illuminati) are in possesion of ET technology and that disclosure would mean the publication of these technologies, which would result in a dramatic reduction of their power.

There's tons of materials on these subjects on this site and the internet in general. Google is your friend

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
UFO disclosure, nuclear war, peak oil second stone age, greatest depression, banking holiday, whatevs - bring it on. I'm tired of waiting for this corrupt facade to fall and welcome whatever awaits me on the other side. The saddest thing would be for nothing to happen and the poor gets poorer and the rich get richer and the world goes on it's apathetic spinning like every other day. I know something has to give sooner or later with all the financial BS going on but I'm frankly getting tired of waiting.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
David Wilcock knows absolutely nothing about nothing!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
same old, same old, obama should make a stand against some background powers
? that was the first sign of bs to me, and it was enough

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I thought David Wilcock had some great things to say and tell, but with the latest statements I think he is full of, you know what.

I am tired of the backtracking and blame it on the NWO, fear of something else. David is starting to chew his arm off again.

If these beings/ET are so intelligent, far advanced, and been watching us for years, they would surely have a plan that would not cause fear, in place by now.

And if these ET's are so advance why go through the leaders at the top?

When I personally want to introduce myself to someone I go directly to the person and say hello. Again if they are so advanced they would have a solid plan by now to not cause fear.

I have a gut feeling David is a fraud now.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Like I said here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

"1) He said TPTB do plan on telling all before Christmas, but that they feel that if they did so "before a massive population reduction it would be catastrophic to the human race".

So this means he is saying that we should have a "MASSIVE" population reduction before disclosure or Christmas.

2) He said he has " a source that has three sources" that say disclosure has been confirmed.

So this means he is saying that when it doesnt happen he can blame it on "his sources sources". Nice one David, I like how you threw in your out!

Why does anyone listen to him, he thanked everyone for making him rich on this show. Give yourselves a pat on the back for all you have done for him!"

Oh look, we are already moving the date! Imagine that. So in the next Update Thread, what will his excuse be then? He's full of crap!!!!!! I have also noticed he's been latching on to every Project Camelot interview lately as well. He's a snake getting rich off the gullible.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
'intuitive data'?

I suppose we all use this term and process to a degree, but it isn't something I would openly say - not for a supposed event such as this. Still, we have to analyze the facts:

1) Obama HAS received thousands upon thousands of letters, faxes and emails on the topic through the PRG initiative. So we know the pressure is on and palpable. Perhaps some very high ranking persons discussed the matter with the president. That can safely assumed to be true.

2) The timing is perfect. With the number of crises popping up every few weeks (H1N1, Economy crashing, Fall of the dollar, etc) you just know that someone or a group of people behind the scenes is pulling strings trying to divert or push attention away from something.

So. Disclosure in 2009 or 2010? Perhaps. The Blossom Goodchild event taught me a lesson I'll never forget: research and hope but don't bank on it.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think were going to find out there's intelligent life out there in the universe by one of them new spiffy space instruments that’s been sent up before any of these UFO proponents assumptions come through.

Yep, mainstream science will break the news in my guess. Won't that be a hoot.

Just more messengers of deception me thinks. The first news will get is on the news that a possible sign of transmission was picked up by SETI
and that it was confirmed by such and such through their confirmation procedures.

Then all kinds of excitement will follow and such, for follow ups.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This was asked a couple of times earlier, but I never saw a response: has anyone validated the two hour tv time-slot that everyone keeps talking about?

Are we sure it's just not for the new tv remake of "V"?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It never occurs to David that, perhaps, there will be half-fake ET disclosure meaning a classical desinfo sandwich. Heck, if it will come from the government or any other official source - I won't believe a word of it.

"Here are ETs, let's allow them to teach us how we suppose to live according to them!"

[edit on 24/10/2009 by strNick]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I have said thisd before and i will say it again, this is the PUSH by the UFO community in wishfull thinking, it is their way of trying to push the hand of the top power elites to get them to succumb to the will of the people.

It wont work this way. Yes there are ET factions that wanted disclosure long ago, it did not happen in the past when it was supposedto and it wont happen upon demand now.

The Global warming summits going on probably have more to do with ets telling them that they will no longer continue to protect our planet than it does the natural factor of what is going to happen globally if we dont comply.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart
Wilcock is adding in his own accurate intuitive information about this event.

Accurate intuitive information?

That's another way of saying "made up".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join