It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Disclosure update, Oct 23, 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

everything is coming together though.. people worldwide expecting something since mid 2008.. myself included, huge amounts of UFO and alien symbology in various media outlets and types (games,movies,posters,songs,adverts,concerts,awards shows etc) 30 countries unveiling files, these predictions coming.. lots of channelings it certainly feels like something is about to happen.

I don't even meditate or anything and even i can sense it someone that only woke up to the government lies early last year.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Do you guys not get it??? There's not going to be disclosure... ever!!! They just keep pushing the "annoited" time farther away everytime it gets close. Everyone keeps buying books, going to seminars, and supporting their websites... forever! There will be no disclosure!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spragology
It states in the original post that "anything and everything will be done to stop the disclosure".
So i take it this means the President is allegedly planning on doing this disclosure against the will of someone, or maybe a collective group in high power?
There are also mentions of assasination and comparissons are made with the whole JFK issue. If Obama had set his mind on being the disclosing president and if he was genuinely worried of an attempt on his life, surely it would make sense to disclose as quickly as possible.
I mean surley it would be safer for him to come out with it tomorrow or at his next televised speach, then giving potential assasins a 7 month time frame to stop him disclosing.
Just my 2 cents

agreed...the more time he waits the more time there is a window of opportunity for said would be assassins....

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Oh so again the disclosure like always get pushed to may and if not the darkforces of the illuminati , masons and the rest of the occult if nothing happens are blame to this, david i am sorry but i smell your colonia like BS. I dont believe anything these people are pushing for because PC (aka project camelot is behind all this!! they pushed serpo , now they are pushing this. I dont believe anything the mouths of bill, cassidy, pete or david, they are just guessing!!, they dont have real info on when how is disclosure coming and dont have friends in the black op community, they just say yes whe know people..ok if you are sure about what they are saying why not spill the beans fully??, so now David is talking directly to Obama for the info?? My God!.

Now people can understand that media treaths the ufo topic like ufo nuts?? its because people like these (david, bill, kerry and pete) comes with extraordinary info that needs extraordinary evidence! and they dont have any and of course the media laughts at the ufo community because of these people! UFo community should ban this types of things , period! if doesnt come with real info, names..who how? then ban it! it does more harm than good for the cause.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
I hope this'll finally show those who want disclosure that it WILL NOT happen.

I wonder if the real freedom would be to not believe in life on other planets...hmmm...I think I'm right because there is NONE.

Originally posted by Soldier of God
Do you guys not get it??? There's not going to be disclosure... ever!!!.... There will be no disclosure!

Are you prophets? Do you know everything about the universe? If not why make predictions or claim to know there is no ET life in the universe?

David says disclosure will happen soon. You say it will never happen. David says there is ET life. You insist there is not.

The only difference between such ATS prophets and the likes of DW is that their predictions and claims are uniformly cynical and deeply negative.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
About the 2 hour block for a TV presentation on an international channel (that's what he said, not time reserved on all channels, like when you flip channels his face is going to be everywhere). US international channel would be something like CNN, CNBC, Reuters, in europe than maybe Sky News, NTV or N24, simply channels distributed via satellite worldwide.

And what I am aiming at?, someone on the ATS network might have friends in some of the above mentioned news channel and check if anything of this is true.

Now, from a different angle, supposedly there are 2 hours reserved, they were ment to broadcast a discription (or similar) of an alien race resembling humans. Someone must have done it already (or is preparing the document right now), so anyone know something about it?

And what about the aliens themselvs? If the president was hurt or other globaly perceived event would take place, surely there must be a failsafe, meaning they would come forward by themselves, like here we are, look at us. The bad guys tryed to stop us, but here we are.

I would like the disclousure to happen so bad, but I kinda see how this is evolving in a familiar way. It is a pity.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well ats is defo waking me up.
Now i know ufos are real ive seen them 3 diff times in m life.
but i am awake now to people like allcock they are what you in america call grifters/scamers they make money period go about to con to con to conference gettin gullible people to part with money from real work from the sweat of the brow ,They travel to the best resorts on the planet . its like a big holliday for them ,reserch they just make stuff up, seson it with some sciti-fic facts and new age-guruism also a tad of real religion they are hurrrrrrrrrr scondralllllllssss.. what happ to the florida stadium landing the tv time booked etc etc .They network the network the lot of them except 1 or 2. its an easy cushie life for them, they probally believe it them selves they said it so much . anyways im they aint worth comets also allcock was with the other guy with the hat from camelot allcock reminded him about disclosure ryan and him are one set they travel all over together.come on they are not in touch with anyone from whitehouse or know any real whistleblowers .these blowers remind me of old men who tell long stories in the pub for free ale in the afternoons crave attention,
im gone

[edit on 10/23/2009 by dashar]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

Isnt this argument a bit old? Obviously we all know not matter what somebody is going to be doing something for personal gain, BUT that does not mean everyone does. Its just like in religion where some people preach and beg for money and then you have the guy in the subway doing it because he feels passionate and feels its his duty to do it.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

the guy in the pub subway is not makeing huge sums cash by effecting masses of young people .its more of a one to one and maybe he gets known by locals he dont have computer graphics aand stuff to corrupt inocent young minds on such a scale .
i dont think they are all at it but that guy is wilcock in my opinion

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

True, but innocent young minds should eventually develop critical thinking, if you cant connect some dots yourself whats the point? I mean most of these big names are just connecting to the people that already had a interests in the subject. They dont have that much clout outside those circles. Myself, I listen, for free, and when something sounds good I research it and come to my own conclusion...you cant really blame the messengers in these cases....there are no victims when it comes to listening to someone blindly.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

in other words, nothing new. still the same bullocks to keep dreamers dreaming. drawing nearer to the 25 of oct too... is that now going to be some time in december at the latest?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

true. very true . but some do not,
what gets me is all the effort they putin to keep there sargas rolling its gettin to be like crap on crap and throw hoagland in with crap as well
after a while on ats you will stop gobbling this stuff up and then you will get times of feeling empty like youve wasted hours of your life and still nothing to show for it i have been here a short while ,I loved this stuff my life was on hold every night to check ats latest...

jeez and im here again

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The only back up plan in place and contingency plan ever occurring to have been thought of was not for disclosure but for David Willock.

A highlight from one of the latest unsatisfied user comments on David's blog states:

Hey David, thx for updating. I like your work specially in relation with cousciousness. Not to sound too critics but was not the air time booked for a specific date and now it's back to being a 6 month window (or more) ? Also, I saw "I know what I saw" and, to be honnest I did not find it very interesting and important. It's only old stuff almost entirely, why do you find it so important?

dax

Now for my favourite quote of the day

[Moderator: The airtime IS booked for a specific date, and as David said, this is a war. We do not know if Obama will succeed. If it doesn't work, other plans are in place.

The importance of the documentary is the fact that there are no skeptics in it, and it is providing hard proof for those who are still having the hardest time believing these things are true.. The importance of the documentary is the fact that there are no skeptics in it, and it is providing hard proof for those who are still having the hardest time believing these things are true.]

[edit on 10/23/2009 by krystalice]

[edit on 10/23/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Project Camelot could be working for any number of groups out there. Why are so many people willing to believe even them? They could be there just to buy up time for those moving the chess pieces. Their job could be distraction.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

good find i like

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

yep i think they are like guerbles i think that was his name disinfo merchants

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to when the giant mothership rocks up and takes as all to planet Blissstonia "known for its unusually high levels of bliss."

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Most likely... what this will all amount to... is a new religion, which will be much more intense because it involves interaction with so-called "Gods" in the living flesh. I dunno how or from where. Perhaps it doesn't matter, but the arrows will still point to the center. Wilcock is probably having orgasms of power from how many people actually follow his stuff. I wonder, though... Is David Wilcock any more prophetic than Nostradamus? What did Nostradamus predict? I dunno. It was all very vague, and if he were alive today, he'd be changing his story all the time when stuff didn't happen. So seriously... prophecy is for noobs.

Don't make prophecy. Be prophecy. Other than that, you're just whistling Dixie.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
90% of the world's population won't even care about disclosure anyway, so I don't know why the elites even care anymore.

Aliens exist? Wow! Back to my 9-5 job (looking for a job) and American Idol.

Nothing changes.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
We ALREADY have had disclosure world-wide... except for the major western nations.

Take a look at this quote of the Examiner article that Wilcock quoted:

The impending disclosure announcement follows upon the secret implementation of a year long openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Over the period February 12-14, 2008, the United Nations held closed doors discussions where approximately 30 nations secretly agreed on a new openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life in 2009.

The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced due to threats against UN diplomats not to disclose details of the secret agreement. The secret UN agreement was based on two conditions.

First, UFOs would continue to appear around the world; and second, the openness policy would not lead to social unrest in liberal democracies. Both conditions have been satisfied making it possible for the next stage to begin – official disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

Anybody hear of any rioting in the other countries over the disclosures that have gone on over there? To all the foreign ATS members -- have any of you seen or heard of any rioting going on over there and has there been consistent disclosures of the existence of UFOs in your respective media?

The media question should be asked first, really, to establish that there really has been substantial media coverage about UFOs -- has there been much of this? Some input from those outside of the USA would be appreciated.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join