It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Disclosure update, Oct 23, 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
He is either a disninfo agent or a complete and utter hoax. my personal opinon would be the lather.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
What a disappointing thread this has been. What's the matter with you Wilcock bashers? Have you not bashed your own brains enough? Sheesh!

Wilcock is NOT "hedging" any of his "predictions". He is simply conveying information that he's hearing from his own sources, some of whom are known and Wilcock is adding in his own accurate intuitive information about this event.

If you want to check out his level of prescience, then YOU go to his site and look for it. I'm not going to make it easy for you bashers. If you were far more polite and respectful, then I would have been glad to provide evidence of his level of accuracy in terms of prescience, but this thread is NOT about Wilcock's prescience.

This thread is about the overall dynamics of the ongoing Disclosure movement.

Take a look at what Dr Michael Salla said in the Examiner article:

Finally, two independent and confidential sources have revealed to me that face to face meetings have recently occurred between U.S. military officials with one or more groups of extraterrestrial visitors.

This has allegedly led to confidence being built for future cooperation with the extraterrestrials that will be formally announced to the world public either at the end of 2009, or early 2010.

[DW: I have heard a similar report from other sources, but did not mention this when I was on Coast. It only adds to the overall weight of the case.]

Bolding mine.

www.examiner.com...

So there's two from Wilcock's unamed sources, there's two unamed sources from Salla, so what does that add up to? 4 good insider sources -- it is unknown if any of them are the same sources to both Wilcock and Salla, which is certainly possible.

And notice that Salla is also giving a time span of the last part of 2009 to early 2010? And you Wilcock bashers are accusing Wilcock of "hedging" his "predictions"? Didn't you even READ the Wilcock blog? Didn't you even read the Examiner article? Didn't you even read any of Salla's excellent site, www.exopolitics.com ?

So, before you bash, how about doing some reading and research before making yourselves look like fools? Do any of you bashers have any credentials that match any of those guys mentioned in Wilcock's blog, or Wilcock himself?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have been reading about this event like everyone else, I guess for all my life.

Always it is just moments away that we will get the truth.

This Mr. Wilcox did predict on C2C, which was discussed here on ATS, that disclosure would be before X-Mas.

Now it seems it has moved to a date sometime before the end of the first quarter of 2010. And left himself an out, if it isn't disclosed we will know why?

I want to see disclosure happen, the sooner the better. But when I get my hopes planted in people such as Mr. Wilcox, and then see a wiggle movement in their stance, I just get dis-hearted. Another horn blowing event, followed by excuses to cover their bottom sides.

I think this disclosure will be kept silent for all my lifetime, just like the truth about the 911 incidents. The truth is protected and mis directed to keep us always at the brink of discovery.

I hope Mr. Wilcox is correct, and really has inside information. I know if I knew the truth I would want it out, lets hope he is really onto something.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have no idea yet how this fits into the "disclosure" antics, but today my "sources" are saying that the Galactic Federation itself is splitting into two sides about how to handle "First Contact" and what comes after.

My sources are also warning, "If it sounds too good to be true, it may be. Make sure you know what you are giving up when you symbolically sign on the dotted line..."

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
my sources are telling me . . .

"that this is all silly bullshiet, maybe you should play outside or something." -sources

[edit on 23-10-2009 by knightsof0ld]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I hope it's true cause I spent the last 2 days painting "Take Me With You!" on the roof.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
well, heres how I see it.

If lets say the pres and top brass were trying to disclose and were afraid they were gonna get sniped before they had a chance...why not just go on the television within 10 minutes of any real fear and get the info out?

makes no sense to put it off even a day if it was a emergency thing to get out...Once its out, then your safe basically...damage done, no reason to assassinate.

Someone is taking this David Wilcock chap for a ride...or he is for some unknown reason taking others for a ride.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by seircram

I have no idea yet how this fits into the "disclosure" antics, but today my "sources" are saying that the Galactic Federation itself is splitting into two sides about how to handle "First Contact" and what comes after.

My sources are also warning, "If it sounds too good to be true, it may be. Make sure you know what you are giving up when you symbolically sign on the dotted line..."

My sources on the Cosmic Empire said they warred with the galactic federation a few weeks back...easy win for the Cosmic Empire (all tribute to Morg the conqueror..may his 12 arms embrace the galaxy in beneviolence).
My sources say your sources was just a few telemarketers trying to sell a magazine subscription from Noobleon 4.
If you believe that line, then I am a Tarakian War Prince trying to get out of my solar system and need to have your bank details to transmit 23 million cubecredits to your account...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld
my sources are telling me . . .

knightsofold, seircram and all other Wilcock bashers -- can you provide your public credentials like Wilcock has?

Lessee Wilcock's credentials: professional lecturer, filmmaker and researcher of ancient civilizations, consciousness science, and new paradigms of matter and energy.

Can any of you match that?

Do you think that, given the sheer amount of public exposure that he now has, the long, successful track record of scholarly work that he has, would he willingly take the risk of creating BS information from BS, imaginary sources -- just like you two and others have in this thread -- to lead the public on, only to have it all collapse if the events don't transpire as indicated? Like that Blossom Goodchild?

Hey, guess what, Wilcock called Blossom Goodchild's bluff well before that date of Oct 14, '08 and said that the event that she predicted would not happen and we know what happened with that one, right? So, of course he's extremely aware of his public position where he is now, so he is VERY careful to make sure that his own sources are fully vetted before he goes public with the information.

I'm not going to waste any more of my time with any Wilcock bashers -- if any of you think that you have the credentials to bash Wilcock, then present those credentials or lose your cred.

So, to sum up. Wilcock, with his credentials and published track record on his widely-read website and his two unnamed sources vs. two (and more) dudes in a discussion form with imaginary sources sarcastically provided -- which one would be taken more seriously?

It's no contest, really.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

so he is VERY careful to make sure that his own sources are fully vetted before he goes public with the information

yes, he has "very carefully" changed his stance in a very short amount of time.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
well, heres how I see it.

If lets say the pres and top brass were trying to disclose and were afraid they were gonna get sniped before they had a chance...why not just go on the television within 10 minutes of any real fear and get the info out?

Yes, I would totally love to see a very quick Disclosure happen and get it out of the way, pronto, for sure!

But the reality is that the media is controlled by the NWO/Illoonynaughty bastids, so even if Obama would go on TV and, let's say, go on live TV for something else with a written, prepared speech that is on some other topic and Obama goes off on a tangent, totally ignoring the teleprompter -- that telecast would NEVER be broadcast, because, as I understand it, there is a 7-second delay in the broadcast, so the control booth can put a lid on this really quick.

And what about the people present at the TV event, like the reporters? They can easily be sworn to silence, lest they suffer dire consequences if any of them spoke out and most people really don't like the prospect of losing their bank accounts, credit cards, houses, cars or deal with dead cats, family members or themselves being taken out on the lake to do a "Mafia Dive". Silence can be bought under duress easily. It's been done many, many times.

So the stealth TV broadcast will never happen, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Ok, the official Disclosure phenomenon is gaining more and more momentum on the Internet! I love it!

Skeptical Ed: "I'm going to be negative on this subject because I do not see anything positive about it. I don't think that the "disclosure" movement is gaining any momentum as it is not a worldwide need. Just a few UFOholics (I just coined that word!) to whom knowing more than there is to know means something. I do appreciate that you typed Internet with a capital I! Very few do."

Here's David Wilcock's latest blog entry on the Disclosure movement...

divinecosmos.com...

... in which he goes into further details of the Disclosure movement, to wit:

The insider sources have also said that anything and everything will be done to try to stop this disclosure... but thankfully the President's security is tight enough that they won't allow for another Kennedy-type event to occur. That still doesn't mean it's a sure thing -- not at all.

Skeptical Ed: "This sounds to me like a lot of rubbish. Does anyone out there really entertain the thought that Obama is going to be assassinated in connection to something he probably doesn't give a second thought to? This is really silly thinking."

Nonetheless, I completely agree with Dr. Salla that there are multiple contingency plans in place for disclosure to occur somewhere between now and the first quarter of 2010. If we haven't seen anything by, say, April or May of next year at the very latest, then I would expect that there will be some very obvious reasons why by that point.

Skeptical Ed: "Multiple contingency plans? Hell, just come up with a workable one. What? Someone is going to storm the Bastille and demand of the U.S. Gov't, for chrissakes, that Uncle Sam turn over something that may not exist except in the mind of conspiracists? It ain't going to happen in 2010, 3010, 4010! Of course there will be some obvious reason why not. Gibberish."

Either way, my intuitive data IS saying that we're going to see a spectacular defeat of the negative elite and a major shift for the positive in the world economic and political climate. It also seems, from what I've heard, that this will either lead the way for, or occur alongside of, a disclosure. That I definitely am willing to put out there boldly and bluntly.

Skeptical Ed: "What 'negative elite'? Have you ever heard of the Bilderberg Group? They control the U.S. Gov't and other governments. They're not going to be replaced by a motley group wanting whatever it is they think the government(s) have about UFOs which in my opinion is nothing but documents on UFOs that show secret operations and you know that's not going to be given to anyone. All he's putting out there is a lot of puffery."

So David is putting it out there even more strongly than ever, so I admire and commend him for his own efforts to push this issue along. I have been hammering this issue along in ATS in my own, personal efforts to push it along and to ramp up the energy/demand for this vital event to happen.

Skeptical Ed: "A few individuals are going to be highly disappointed."

I can say with confidence that the battle between the forces wanting this Disclosure to happen and the forces preventing it will easily dominate the behind-the-scenes efforts of the NWO/Illoonynaughties vs. the Good-Guy White Hats that are the three other major factions in the world that have ganged up on the top two factions that have for so long dominated our world and have nearly destroyed it.

Skeptical Ed: "These "forces" are in the imagination and the world is going to continue spinning whether UFO "secrets" are revealed or not. The way I see it, nothing is going to be revealed. After all, Nostradamus didn't say a damn thing about it!"

For those of you who are wondering about the factions that I mentioned, here's a thread that covers that...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and it goes into some detail about the five factions that are currently battling it out in this climatic and dramatic finale that is happening right now.

Skeptical Ed: "Oh, Historical-Mozart, I wish you would make sweeter-sounding music."

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Can you please learn how to use the quote tags in the right manner?

It's more than annoying when you have these posts that are either one large quote or looks like the one I quoted where it has the name in front of each paragraph.

For someone who supposedly knows his way around a forum, you should at least know how to use the most basic code tags.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

yep the aliens are totally coming now -- YOU and your logic . . . I just can't seem to win

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

The insider sources have also said that anything and everything will be done to try to stop this disclosure... but thankfully the President's security is tight enough that they won't allow for another Kennedy-type event to occur. That still doesn't mean it's a sure thing -- not at all.

As in that Obama is the good guy?

The guy that will reveal secrets, who is not a puppet of those that hid the truth from mankind in the first place?

A guy that has mankind's best interest at heart?

I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Am I the only one thinking about the columbian boy who said there would be a assassination attempt on Obama in the end of October?

Seems to be a crystal clear connection between UFO disclosure and this event if you ask me.

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
The stock market crash interrupted disclosure. Then Kennedy's assassination interrupted it. Then 911, and now?? Come on! If they wanted to disclose and if there was anything to disclose, they would regardless of the threats and the successful attempts to disclose. There's always an excuse for no disclosure. Please.

I think disclosure is a false flag and will be used for whatever purpose the powers want it to be. There is no reason whatsoever to really disclose their existence. 99% of people arent requesting it.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Sources? What source, if one can not provide evidence than there is no fact or proof of anything worthy of assumption and discussion.

We need to understand that if disclosure was to happen, the so called David Willock's speculation would not be blogged in the first place.

This is just a complete utter disinformation, and honestly what does that OBAMA security council Nuke video has anything to do with UFO's.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

This disclosure thing is like our trip to Mars. Each and every time it is brought up, the date is pushed further back.

I will be very interested to see it happen... the trip to Mars or disclosure, but I am well passed tired of chasing a carrot on a stick.

The age of the BS UFO saga is over. The patience of the masses has been tested. If it happens, well and fine. If not, tell your prophet to go sit next to that Cohen guy.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart
We ALREADY have had disclosure world-wide... except for the major western nations.

Take a look at this quote of the Examiner article that Wilcock quoted:

The impending disclosure announcement follows upon the secret implementation of a year long openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Over the period February 12-14, 2008, the United Nations held closed doors discussions where approximately 30 nations secretly agreed on a new openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life in 2009.

The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced due to threats against UN diplomats not to disclose details of the secret agreement. The secret UN agreement was based on two conditions.

First, UFOs would continue to appear around the world; and second, the openness policy would not lead to social unrest in liberal democracies. Both conditions have been satisfied making it possible for the next stage to begin – official disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

Anybody hear of any rioting in the other countries over the disclosures that have gone on over there? To all the foreign ATS members -- have any of you seen or heard of any rioting going on over there and has there been consistent disclosures of the existence of UFOs in your respective media?

The media question should be asked first, really, to establish that there really has been substantial media coverage about UFOs -- has there been much of this? Some input from those outside of the USA would be appreciated.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

Hm, not really. I wonder why these people think that we (the people) are going to revolt or rave madly if said disclosure occurs. They must estimate us very low.

Here in Germany i think the people wouldn rather shrug and continue their daily routine, than celebrating in the streets.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
i wonder if ATS has a repository for failed predictions and "imminent disclosure" threads ?

get a grip people. when the "powers that be" deem its appropriate for the masses to know about the wonders of the universe, then and only then it will be so.

in the mean time steer clear from false prophets and the modern day augurs.

love life and each other.

once we are at a point of "perfection" [some might say a peaceful race] at that moment ETs -and other earthly 'ETs'- will be more than willing to come forward and coexist with us.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join