It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Disclosure update, Oct 23, 2009

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Great marketing he's doing.
Look people, you can believe whatever you want to believe but I guarantee you nothing will happen.
Sure, they can say, "there are intelligent aliens out there", and so what? don't most people know that by now?
I mean, what kind of intelligent civilization would be stupid enough to make contact with us savages or ally itself with the United States and become hated by all the countries and people who hate the United States (or vice versa)? Highly Intelligent beings should know better. In fact for every move they make they can see the consequences of their actions 100 steps ahead, like a big chess game.
Even if we were all at peace with each other, human nature turns friends into enemies for the stupidest things or smallest miss understandings and they couldn't afford that. We would ally with their enemies and so on and eventually the # would hit the fan in some distant future.
So I highly doubt we will ever get in contact with Aliens during our lives and if we see them on TV it will probably be some NWO propaganda (create a common threat amongst nations to "unite" us all (In fact I read it somewhere that this was the last step before the New World order came into being)).
Take care

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I give once again another message of Salusa...23-10

Soon we can start our final stages of the plan for your upliftment. It will be the consequence of the announcement that is coming about the reality of our existence. Following it, only the most hardened skeptics will bury their heads in the sand.

lightworkers.org...

[edit on 24-10-2009 by kapodistrias]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudFossil
So please help a newbie.

What is going to be disclosed?

Why are there "five factions" fighting over whatever this disclosed information going to be.

It seems to me, and I am uninformed about any of this, that a bunch of you are arguing or postulating on some kind of a fantasy, i.e., something which is pure speculation.

Where am I wrong or right?

Thank you

Heya, Welcome to ATS.
ok, this is the jist of it.

back in 2001, a bunch of people got together..these were former nasa employees, high ranking military officals, politicians, pilots, etc...alot of talent and credentials under one roof.
They sat down and each one gave testimony in a 4 hour event called "The Disclosure Project". You can watch it on youtube and other places...sorta the foundation of todays UFOlogist movement.

Since then, there have been people trying to push the message into offical disclosure verses all this informal stuff.

The disclosure is basically simple:
UFOs are real
ET is flying them (some of them anyhow)
They have been in contact with us for 60+ years
The leaders of nations have yet to offically disclose this information to the general public for a number of factors, ranging from national security, to potential power/philosophical/scientific shifts that would spin out of control.

Some say that since the 70s, the higher ups have been doing a "slow disclosure" to the public through movies, literature, etc...making it understandable and common mindset understandings in the subconscious of the people so that the day they do offically disclose, the world wont erupt into chaos.

Some say that due to all this programming, the time is pretty much right now to move towards that goal, and so you have supposedly alot of officals behind the scenes moving towards disclosing to the people what they know.

Whats the actual truth...delusion or truth...that is open for debate. Both sides make very valid points..I would say when approaching the UFOlogy movement, keep a open mind on both ends, look for the evidence, ponder the philosophy, but until it is offically out, a video is just a video and a person claiming ET is just a person claiming something. Careful about those people with all the answers, and you can have them also if you buy their books...there are tons of people making a quick buck off of UFO people (and any other conspiracy). It doesnt mean that everything they say is bull, but there is more than enough you can find out for free out there.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Vehemens

I am here on ATS and to this community of seekers to lend my part of the big picture to you. I have seen in real life a live alien being who was a scientist working on our waterways.

Take it for what its worth but the debate is over, they are here. It is pure bs that noone but the controlling elites are in contact with them, no wonder things are such a mess.

Until the day they have access to the ordinary yet exceptional people on this planet, we are destined to have it kept from us. It always comes down to the dollar and the commerce behind it.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by antar]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vehemens
I guarantee you nothing will happen. Take care

You realize that is a religious statement...

How can you guarantee anything? you cannot see the future, you cannot time travel.

You cannot guarantee anything of the future without sounding just as quacky as those people claiming anything else in the future...if I am wrong here, then please point out how it is you can absolutely state for certain fact nothing will happen.

I personally don't think it will happen, but if it does, it will be a welcome suprise...with my statements however wont be laughed at because I made no guarantee towards what will happen (left my crystal ball in my other pants). I would, if I was you, reconsider how I think things through. You *suspect* nothing will happen...and thats it.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudFossil
So please help a newbie.

What is going to be disclosed?

Welcome to ATS, ProudFossil,

Please go back to the OP (Original Post) and read it, as well as the links provided -- that will give you an idea of what we are talking about. And here's a tip -- if there's anything that you are wondering about, like "disclosure" or "five factions", just enter those words into the ATS search box that is up at the far-right corner of the ATS page -- that will almost always answer any questions that you have on any topic. Just about everything under the sun is discussed here, even conspiracies about how the sun is powered...

It seems to me, and I am uninformed about any of this, that a bunch of you are arguing or postulating on some kind of a fantasy, i.e., something which is pure speculation.

Where am I wrong or right?

No, it's no fantasy at all -- use the ATS search box, do some reading up, get informed, learn to deny ignorance and join the fray here with all of us attempting to beat each others' ignorance out of each other.

The important thing is for you or for anyone who is new to ATS is to the DODD -- Do Your Due Diligence -- and make the effort to be as well-informed as you can; the better-informed you are, the better you can debate and the less ignorance that you'll have. It's that simple... and fun.

Use the ATS search box! -- and that applies to everyone, not just newbies.

Debating in ATS is like putting one's mind in a pencil sharpener -- it grinds away ignorance and it sharpens one's mind, so it's a good thing.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Heya, Welcome to ATS.
ok, this is the jist of it.

back in 2001, a bunch of people got together..these were former nasa employees, high ranking military officals, politicians, pilots, etc...alot of talent and credentials under one roof.

Forgot to mention that along with credible people they also gave, and continue to give, air time and the same weight to the testimony of some very shady characters and de facto charlatans.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
You know what really scares me? Not the premis of disclosure or non disclosure, but rather I believe the PTB have the technology to fake such a thing! Imagine if TPTB have technologies that look 'out of this world' at there disposal, and via genetic engineering create some alien looking humanoids, and display this to the world for purpose of control over all human kind. If this were to happen, I believe 99% or more of the human population would fall victom to this deception.

What scares me is I feel there is no way of knowing at this point what is real, what is manufactured, and what to believe. How can one be certin of anything anymore? What can be measured as proof? It's my opinion that disclosure will inevidably come, but only when they are controling and manipulating it. Weither it be true or fabrication. Eithor way, it will most likely be a catalyst for PTB agenda.

It's all upsidedown, and inside out... :/

link   
dp...

[edit on 24-10-2009 by HomeBrew]

link   
dp... :/

[edit on 24-10-2009 by HomeBrew]

link   
Look. I want to believe as much as anyone else, but even I am being strung out on this disclosure crap. If you're going to disclose.....then do it! All I hear is talk about it and it never comes. Even if it did come what would be different than any other disclosure that has been happening all along by other people? I just get so tire of being led by a leash on disclosure. This is stupid. No one is going to disclose ANYTHING worthwhile. Sure they will tell stories and will sound convincing but there will be no tangible evidence to back it up though because the big bad government won't let them have it....................................back to square one! Drop it already.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I have seen in real life a live alien being who was a scientist working on our waterways.

Wait... what? Care to elaborate on this one? I haven't seen much of your stuff, and I'm sure (at least I hope) that you've explained this before. But would you mind doing it again for our sake? Why was this "alien scientist" working on our waterways? For that matter, what were YOU doing checking out our waterways? What waterway are we talking about here, specifically? How do you know he was an ET and not just some goofy lookin middle aged dude?

I mean no disrespect, but this claim just seems a little too outlandish. Are they really putting themselves out there that overtly??

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It must be fun to watch all the frustration over the decades of people who have wanted disclosure, knew that it was possible, but no. It is mental cruelty and non validation.

There is noone in the governement saying disclosure is coming, it is the UFO community trying to push the envelope.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwiggen

Originally posted by antar
I have seen in real life a live alien being who was a scientist working on our waterways.

Wait... what? Care to elaborate on this one? I haven't seen much of your stuff, and I'm sure (at least I hope) that you've explained this before. But would you mind doing it again for our sake? Why was this "alien scientist" working on our waterways? For that matter, what were YOU doing checking out our waterways? What waterway are we talking about here, specifically? How do you know he was an ET and not just some goofy lookin middle aged dude?

I mean no disrespect, but this claim just seems a little too outlandish. Are they really putting themselves out there that overtly??

Not he but she and I came here for clarity which never came. But I will tell you all I know just not here in this thread and now.

The waterway was Sedona Oak Creek Canyon.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
FUTHER CONFIRMATIONS
It should be noted that numerous other whistleblowers and insiders such as Benjamin Fulford, Dr. Pete Peterson, leading economists and others are predicting the collapse of the dollar and the Federal Reserve, possibly by the end of the fiscal year on September 30, 2009.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tech.groups.yahoo.com...
September 20, 2009

However, David is now referencing his most recent series of about fifty recurring dreams that are strongly indicating that we can expect an epochal event of a very positive, and not a negative nature to unfold for humanity. He cited other conformational evidence that is pointing to very similar conclusions.

"...the dream data has so much empirical support based both on articles we are finding and exposure from people on the inside... it is this massive combination of data that I am putting together, all of which is saying the same thing," he said on Camelot Whistleblower radio.

"I never had much this data on one event before," he surmised. "The basic message seems to be that legal and political maneuvers are now being made against these so-called New World Order groups," he said.

"What I am seeing is basically a very substantial defeat of the New World Order, which then will also eliminate their financial ability to harass disclosure groups. Disclosure is absolutely going to happen and is actually being planned, this all came to me in the last four or five days" he added excitedly about two key insiders who have recently stepped forward to provide him this information.

How can TPTB stop disclosure if a "very substantial defeat of the New World Order, which then will also eliminate their financial ability to harass disclosure groups" is taking place??

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Discolure what is there to disclose 8 out of 10 people of the civilized world allready know the existance of E.T.s
I am my own judge and I can recognize the true and false I am very familiar with technics used by the power holders all these years, therefore realizing that in order not to loose it they will use any trick possible wheather you want to call it game
between factions or illuminati or annunaki or jokers the fact is

TRUE WILL START TO SHINE even though they tried so hard to elude us with this worthless virtual reality they feed us for millenia.
I welcome any David for that matter I like my freedom and I won't go
for any doom future world

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
The chaos and panic would lead to their downfall-and that is something that they would protect themselves from by killing off 9/10 of humanity if they thought it necessary.

*snip*

I believe that for disclosure to happen,it would need to be initiated by the aliens themselves,none of this global announcement by world leaders/white house lawn garbage.

*snip*

I do hope I am wrong though,and would be more than happy to eat my words if disclosure happens as he claims it will.

Now we have some decent debates and differences of sincere opinion, just just mindless Wilcock bashing. Finally! I don't mind differences of opinion -- which is what discussion forums are for -- but mindless bashing, come on, you can do better. Why show of empty, vacuous minds?

Ok, regarding disclosure-triggered "panic" -- take a look at this:

The impending disclosure announcement follows upon the secret implementation of a year long openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Over the period February 12-14, 2008, the United Nations held closed doors discussions where approximately 30 nations secretly agreed on a new openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life in 2009.

The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced due to threats against UN diplomats not to disclose details of the secret agreement. The secret UN agreement was based on two conditions.

First, UFOs would continue to appear around the world; and second, the openness policy would not lead to social unrest in liberal democracies. Both conditions have been satisfied making it possible for the next stage to begin – official disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

Bolding, underlining mine.

Far too many of you are saying that there would be mass chaos and panic -- see the underlined, bolded part? It goes to show that no such panic has yet to manifest, so, with the upcoming official western-nation-based Disclosure, no panic will ensue, which is what I've been saying all along. No panic.

As far as the ETs themselves initiating a world-wide Disclosure, yes, that is a possibility if the stupid world fails to do their own Disclosure -- the ETs will give us every possible chance to do it on our own before they would be forced to step in and do it themselves. They can very easily interrupt the programming on every TV station in the world and announce the Disclosure, spoken in the native tongues of each nation and in areas of local dialect. Piece of cake for them.

Time is running short for the human-triggered Disclosure to happen, so if we humans fail to do it, the ETs will -- the 2012 Ascension event is rapidly approaching and we just don't have much time to waste.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Finally, two independent and confidential sources have revealed to me that face to face meetings have recently occurred between U.S. military officials with one or more groups of extraterrestrial visitors. This has allegedly led to confidence being built for future cooperation with the extraterrestrials that will be formally announced to the world public either at the end of 2009, or early 2010.

That's somewhat laughable. The military and Obama are going to ALLOW the peasant earthlings to learn about this???

Oh, please. Just the mention of Fulford in this post helps me make the case that this is all propaganda, and nothing more.

The faux "coming" of UFOs and extraterrestrials was revealed years ago as part of an agenda to coalesce the world into a single government. I'm sure the US and others have been working diligently with the 3-D holographic projections (from EWACs and the like) and other UFO-looking devices to lure in the simple minded.

I don't believe in UFOs, and I don't believe we are being visited. Its a multibillionaire dollar business...that's a fact. And with all the avid believers and watchers, I have yet to see a single picture that clearly represents ET life or their flying saucers.

I guess we will see who the fools are when this grand presentation is made.

Maybe we'll have an Independence Day scenario with a lead off in Washington DC to sterilize the worthless corporation that was set up enslave us all. I'm referring to the US Government, and its associates.

The Constitution is the law of the land in name only. The law that counts is the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) aka Admiralty law, the Law of the Seas, the law of the water, which is now, and has always been, 'global' law binding on all trading nations. 'America' is not a country, it is a corporation, conforming to the UCC as 'trustee' on behalf of the shareholders of the Virginia Company. Yes, THAT Virginia Compay. America was an investment, and still paying off. We did not 'win' the 'American Revolution'. We are not 'sovereign citizens' and have never been 'free'. We are 'human capital'. All units of so-called 'civil government' are 'for-profit' corporations operating under commercial, not Constitutional, law. This is common knowledge among Beltway insiders.

This "disclosure" is just another ruse in my opinion. As society becomes more sophisticated, so do the ponzi schemes. I can't wait to see how the religious freaks react to this release of information. I suspect we'll have a significant increase in myocardial infarctions

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wanderingwaldo
UFO disclosure, nuclear war, peak oil second stone age, greatest depression, banking holiday, whatevs - bring it on. I'm tired of waiting for this corrupt facade to fall and welcome whatever awaits me on the other side. The saddest thing would be for nothing to happen and the poor gets poorer and the rich get richer and the world goes on it's apathetic spinning like every other day. I know something has to give sooner or later with all the financial BS going on but I'm frankly getting tired of waiting.

Bolding, underlining mine.

First of all, wanderingwaldo, I want to commend you on your intelligent choice of choosing to travel about, absorb life and educate yourself, rather than to blindly plunge yourself deep into debt, learning the consensus BS that they call "education" in the so-called "higher learning" universities and to avoid the mortgage trap that most fall into -- that, to me, is a sure sign of intelligence right there. Bravo, young man! Bravo!

Secondly, regarding the bolded, underlined part... I'm totally with you there, as I, too, am totally tired of waiting, waiting and waiting for someone to finally cut the damn Gordian Knot in which the entire world is entangled.

Here's what I said about the Gordian Knot: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Excellant. You've got me intrigued; I look forward to discussing this further.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join