It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Disclosure update, Oct 23, 2009

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
Project Camelot could be working for any number of groups out there. Why are so many people willing to believe even them? They could be there just to buy up time for those moving the chess pieces. Their job could be distraction.

As the transcript team coordinator and editor, I can emphatically say that that Project Camelot does NOT for for any group of any kind -- they are entirely self-funded and the donations that trickle in just barely covers their expenses and there's not enough money to take out any sort of "salary". If they were working for disinfo groups out there, they would be well-funded.

I would not be surprised if they have been approached by groups offering to fund them lavishly, if they could follow their disinfo protocols, but I'm sure that they'd turn any such offer down. They -- Bill and Kerry -- both KNOW that there is more to life than just mere, transient money; there is truth, justice and peace to be had and those things to both of them are worth more than all the money in the world.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The government does not need to pay you to do anything, with the mind control they have, you will just work for them without knowing it.

This i think is what is happening with jonesy boy alex, whether he knows it or not he is working for them, and they use him very effectively, to make this truth movement look you know.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

op by liveandletlive
How can TPTB stop disclosure if a "very substantial defeat of the New World Order, which then will also eliminate their financial ability to harass disclosure groups" is taking place??

Hmmm,well considering TPTB have just pillaged the wealth of us all through the bailouts and such,how do you think this "substansial defeat"and elimination of their finances will come about?

Do you see any evidence that the NWO is about to be defeated?

I wish I did...

I think that if aliens did make themselves public the NWO would try to frame them as an ememy of humanity,all it would take for most people to scream for the aliens blood would be a few strategically placed mini nukes around the world,blamed on the aliens.

The NWO would do anything to keep their power.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePowerOfOne
This thread is the same as Good-For-Nothing-Child who said her "sources" were telling her the "mother ship" will appear and "disclosure" will happen.

Nothing to see here folks only a charlatan trying to play the minds of the weak and helpless.

Before you start calling Wilcock a "charlatan" or bashing the "Blossom Goodchild" woman, take a look at what Wilcock said about Blossom Goodchild:

I also want to thank Blossom Goodchild for writing me personally to support this prophecy.

Her own guidance was unclear about last year's October 14th prophecy, and as I have always said, channeling is extremely difficult. One failed 'hit' does not discredit the entire source.

Authentic channeling is almost always a dance between the channel's conscious mind and the Source, and it's easy for distortions to go in.

Underlining, bolding mine.

So, if you have read that quote, don't you think that this fact of the Blossom Goodchild woman writing to Wilcock shows character on her part? She probably was in great pain -- and to this day, probably is STILL in great pain -- with all the public bashing that she's been getting and is still getting to this day from her failed Oct 14th prediction. Clearly, her information was highly distorted, which is what Wilcock alluded to about the perils of channeling inaccurate information vs. the difficulties of channeling true, accurate information.

So, please STOP bashing Blossom Goodchild -- she's actually a sincere woman who was mislead and she is very unlikely to make the same mistake again. Forgive her, please. And who amongst you has the first stone with which to stone her? Attacking her in the public forums is tantamount to stoning her physically, so think about that before you throw any virtual stones at her.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
The Global warming summits going on probably have more to do with ets telling them that they will no longer continue to protect our planet than it does the natural factor of what is going to happen globally if we dont comply.

Hi Antar, I love reading your posts, but can you give more detail on this last piece? Why they do not want to protect us any more and what it has to do with global warming? Also, how is it related with these "disclosure" things hyped by UFO celebrities?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Like I said here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

"1) He said TPTB do plan on telling all before Christmas, but that they feel that if they did so "before a massive population reduction it would be catastrophic to the human race".

So this means he is saying that we should have a "MASSIVE" population reduction before disclosure or Christmas.

It is clear that you have misunderstood -- and so have many others -- this part about Wilcock's mentioning the intents of the NWO to create a population reduction. Wilcock is only mentioning the intents of the NWO to create depopulation; he is NOT saying that it would happen. Big difference there!

Use your minds when you read information or hear broadcasts.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwiggen
This was asked a couple of times earlier, but I never saw a response: has anyone validated the two hour tv time-slot that everyone keeps talking about?

Are we sure it's just not for the new tv remake of "V"?

I doubt that anyone would be able to validate this and I seriously doubt that, if the time slot has been set, that it would openly say "ET/UFO Disclosure" -- can you imagine the bruhaha that would ensue if some TV network insider saw such programming? There's Twitter, the Internet, cell phones, etc, etc that can get that kind of shocking news out in a FLASH.

So, if it has been set up, it would be under the cover of some front corporation that may appear to be setting aside time for something that would appear to be innocuous.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
How can TPTB stop disclosure if a "very substantial defeat of the New World Order, which then will also eliminate their financial ability to harass disclosure groups" is taking place??

liveandletlive,

Thank you for the quotes -- can you please use the "Ex" quote button that is in the wide task bar that is immediately above every post text window in which you type in your posts, that would make the black, vertical bars next to your quotes? That makes quotes so much easier to read.

And, regarding your PTB question, the PTBs are no longer a unified front -- they have split into two major factions that are vying for power right now as we type and speak. It is all-out war between the two and one of them is being supported by the other 3 factions that rounds out the 5 factions that are dominating our world today.

You can read more about the factions here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by allclear
The Constitution is the law of the land in name only. The law that counts is the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) aka Admiralty law, the Law of the Seas, the law of the water, which is now, and has always been, 'global' law binding on all trading nations. 'America' is not a country, it is a corporation, conforming to the UCC as 'trustee' on behalf of the shareholders of the Virginia Company. Yes, THAT Virginia Compay. America was an investment, and still paying off. We did not 'win' the 'American Revolution'. We are not 'sovereign citizens' and have never been 'free'. We are 'human capital'. All units of so-called 'civil government' are 'for-profit' corporations operating under commercial, not Constitutional, law. This is common knowledge among Beltway insiders.

allclear,

Although I disagree with you about your comments about the Disclosure, I do totally agree with you in the quoted part, but that's another topic for another thread. I just wanted to commend you for your clear understanding about the current status of the de facto "governments" that dominate the world today.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart
So, please STOP bashing Blossom Goodchild -- she's actually a sincere woman who was mislead and she is very unlikely to make the same mistake again. Forgive her, please. And who amongst you has the first stone with which to stone her? Attacking her in the public forums is tantamount to stoning her physically, so think about that before you throw any virtual stones at her.

Well if she doesn't like getting virtual stones thrown at her... perhaps she should have made the announcement anonymously... instead of trying to get her 15 mins of fame and money.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Do you see any evidence that the NWO is about to be defeated?

I wish I did...

*snip*

The NWO would do anything to keep their power.

The evidence of the NWO's coming defeat is evident in the BRIC nations' stand against the NWO. Yes, the NWO are doing everything that they can to keep their power and the ultimate outcome is still uncertain and unfolding at the moment.

You can read about how the NWO is getting close to being checkmated here:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

He is already changing his tune and it's not even November yet ...
What a waste of time! He clearly stated that disclosure will happen this year (2009). Is this guy on drugs?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Thank for supporting Blossom and David, they are doing their best to wake up the human race with perhaps limited success so far. As can easily be seen in this forum that are many who would discredit anyone with a message not of the current status quo and the comfortable position these people live in, and want to sty in, no matter what.

I have come to believe that this Swine Flu vaccine is for a very sinister purpose. Now granted, his may be just my mind working overtime, but remember this...in a lot of early alien invasion movies the aliens died from a human virus. That being said, could it be that TPTB are attempting to infect the human race with a virus that would be deadly to any ET visitors? Friends, this make a lot of sense to me, how about you?

The last thing the ones who hold the reins of power would want to do is release those reins, to anyone or anything whatsoever. Absolute Power corrupts absolutely, that is a fact of human life. Anyone remember the Valient Thor story?

In mid March, 1957, we received an urgent message from the Alexandria Police Department. The message indicated that two of their on-duty police officers had picked up an alien who had landed some 14 miles south of Pentagon Boulevard, and the occupant was transported to the Pentagon to meet with the Under Secretary of Defense and then shuttled underground to meet with President Eisenhower and Vice President Richard Nixon. The meeting lasted for nearly an hour and then, the alien visitor was put on

VIP status and was shuttled back to the Pentagon where he spent the night in the Army reception office on the first floor near the concourse. This alien's name was Valiant Thor.

Nixon Meets Man From Space.

There is a book in the Calif. Library System which states that our former president, Mr. Richard M. Nixon, once carried on a conversation with a man from space. I wonder what he would say about the information stated in the book? Here is the information;

...At that moment, another gentleman rushed into the room. It turned out to be Vice President Richard Nixon. He appeared to Val to be very sharp, quick-witted, with fixed, eyes and an amazing aptitude toward speed and profiency. "My name is Valiant," he said as the Vice President thrust his hand without hesitation.

"You have certainly caused a stir...for an out of Towner." The Vice President smiled as he continued, "Of course, we are not totally convinced of anything just yet. But suffice it to say we are checking and double checking everything you say and do. When Sergeant Young from Alexandria radioed in and stated that you had just landed in a flying saucer, we though," he continued, "Sergeant Young had flipped. Say, were you in on that UFO flap over Washington? You certainly had us all in a dither, if you were."

The month was April, 1957. A certain group of individuals who were interested in UFOs were meeting that day. Val and his crew members, Donn, Jill and Tanyia, had changed into the same type of clothing worn by their Earth friends. The meeting was very interesting and these people were on the right track. He was dismayed to learn the undignified manner in which these people were treated by the press. Neverthe- less, these people were pursuing their beliefs and is was good. A curious young photographer, August C. Roberts, snapped several pictures, thinking he was doing so without Val's knowledge. The photographer seemed to be greatly troubled when he attempted to talk to him. Yet, it was those very photographs which were to bring me together with this unusual man on that cold December day. Holding the message from the High Council in his hand, the President stated that Val's offer to help the human family would upset the economy of the United States and could plunge her into the abyss of chaos. In brief, he politely told Val that the people of this planet were not ready to cope with such conditions as would come into existence if the recom- mendations of this unearthly visitor were put into action.

source:www.galactic-server.com...

So there you have it, way back in 1957 help was offered from an ET visitor, and it was turned down because the help would upset the Rich Elite plans for world domination via the manipulating of the economy and money. I would venture to say that the same people still today control the economy, and would still today refuse any help from an alien ET being who offered help for free energy and an uplifting of human spiritual nature.

So, how about my theory? Are we being infected with a virus that would kill our help mates from the stars?

Related links:
theuniversalseduction.com...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Your theory is not unbelievable.
Damn right the elite would do anything to remain at the top of the pyramid.
Lets just hope thats where the aliens target their disintergration beam when they arrive.
Theres something fishy going on with the vaccines,no mistake there.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart

Originally posted by dwiggen
This was asked a couple of times earlier, but I never saw a response: has anyone validated the two hour tv time-slot that everyone keeps talking about?

Are we sure it's just not for the new tv remake of "V"?

I doubt that anyone would be able to validate this and I seriously doubt that, if the time slot has been set, that it would openly say "ET/UFO Disclosure" -- can you imagine the bruhaha that would ensue if some TV network insider saw such programming? There's Twitter, the Internet, cell phones, etc, etc that can get that kind of shocking news out in a FLASH.

So, if it has been set up, it would be under the cover of some front corporation that may appear to be setting aside time for something that would appear to be innocuous.

A time slot set aside for disclosure or any other information that would last for 2 hours doesn't exist between now and dec. 31 on the major US TV networks. There is always the possibility for an emergency broadcast, but that's not what Mr. Wilcock stated.

I call PR stunt that will backfire on Mr. Wilcock's credibility.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
FACT: Obama is the President only because the Illuminati and TPTB allowed him to be so.
FACT: Government disclosure will only happen if and and when they decide.

The real question is, why would you believe anything they tell you?
If they told you that we have made contact with an Alien Race, who happens to look just like humans, and then they proceed to show you these Aliens...why would you believe that they are who they say that are?

There are many other types of beings that can look human.
Angels can look human.
And so can demons.

How would we ever know who these ET's truly are? If they are working with the Illuminati forces, by way of the government, what is the most logical assumption to the nature of these ET's?

The more I read about David and his theories, the more I realize that they are just a collection of contradictory statements, backed by whatever marginal research he can dig up on the issue, mashed together in whatever form is the easiest to digest.

Claims based off the channeled information of RA, who just happens to be the name of the Egyptian Sun God, is highly suspect since we all know how accurate, and non-deceitful channeled infomation can be. It's just the first of many examples of the types of sources that David has. Second, Third and Fourth hand are not uncommon from what I've seen.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
A time slot set aside for disclosure or any other information that would last for 2 hours doesn't exist between now and dec. 31 on the major US TV networks. There is always the possibility for an emergency broadcast, but that's not what Mr. Wilcock stated.

I call PR stunt that will backfire on Mr. Wilcock's credibility.

Says who about the time slot?

And to the all-too-worn "issue" of Wilcock's credibility, READ what Wilcock says here on that issue.

Remember -- this is a war. Things could easily happen to throw off Obama's current timeline that we've heard from these various witnesses. I have not received any specific intuitive data as to the actual timing of Disclosure, and therefore will not see this as a failure of my own intuition if the inital dates pass without any apparent action.

*snip

This is pretty amazing stuff by any reckoning. Cynics will continue to hate, hate, hate anyone who suggests that something like this could happen, and come up with all different reasons for attack, but if you can't see the signs of what's coming by now, then you're not paying attention.

These sources we're in contact with are very real. And this is not some game they're playing to discredit guys like me on the Internet -- in fact the way we got this information was by covert means, which endangered the people who told us but who nonetheless wanted us to know.

Underlining, bolding mine.

READ what he said twice! Think!

Be a skeptic, if you wish, but be a reasonable, thoughtful skeptic, not some with a vast, vacuous mind. Here's a very good thread about pseudo-skeptics vs. honest skeptics... but the pseudo skeptics most like won't even both to read, though:

Kudos to Karl12 for introducing ATS to that fascinating "scepcop" site.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

FACT: Government disclosure will only happen if and and when they decide.

But why does disclosure have to be "government disclosure" at all?

I think it more likley that the aliens themselves would be the ones to initiate contact with us,rather than doing so through the government.

Unless of course the aliens in question are as corrupt,greedy and murderous as the government...Then it would make sense to team up together.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
The more I read about David and his theories, the more I realize that they are just a collection of contradictory statements,

Underlining mine.

Oh, really? Ok, show us those "contradictory statements", then. Put the facts where your mouse is. (I just now coined this phrase)

Claims based off the channeled information of RA, who just happens to be the name of the Egyptian Sun God, is highly suspect since we all know how accurate, and non-deceitful channeled infomation can be.

Yes, the bulk of channeled information is highly-distorted, absolutely; however, you evidently have NOT yet closely investigated and read any of the Ra Material, which, after over two decades of close study by scholars, has YET to be found in error of any kind. No channeled information can make that claim -- and it is not a "claim" by those who support the Ra Material website -- it is the observations of those who dig the Ra Material.

And why do so many people like Wilcock dig the Ra Material so much? Why? It is because it is so accurate, that's why!

So are you Ra Material pseudo-skeptics going to keep on bashing the Ra Material also and lumping it with the other, distorted, channeled information, or are you going to honestly engage your minds and examine its words closely, for a change?

www.lawofone.info...

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I really look forward to a time when we can rid ATS of this crap. Wilcock is a joke and these threads where Historical Mozart is angrily defending him are embarrassing. The highlight of this thread is where HM lists all of Wilcock's titles and asks what YOU have done with your life.

PLEASE. STOP.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join