It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: 5 major 'insider' factions battling for control of the world.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Even though this specific blog entry has been covered before in one small thread 9 months ago, I felt that, given today's accelerated economic turmoil, it would be worth our time to revisit some of the facts that David has shared in his blog; furthermore, I will share some other comments about the NWO/Illoonynaughty factions that David discussed with Raeylan Allan, the owner of the Rumormillnews.com website, as well as some snips from David's blog of Oct 14.

So these snips of of commentary covers a span of about 7 months and I think that they are outstanding commentary of what is going on right now and that will likely unfold in the very near future (between now and the end of 2009).

David Wilcock has described the 5 major elite factions that are battling it out for control over the world that is in his blog below...

divinecosmos.com...

...from which I will isolate some excerpts from each faction, to wit:

1. Faction 1A: The Rothschild-based "Illuminati." Overthrew traditional European royalty and seized control of much of European power and finance. Also controls the American Federal Reserve. Historically has controlled and managed the 'left' in American politics, through the Democratic Party. Almost exclusively Caucasian, with a heavy mystery-school / Masonic / secret society focus, and a Luciferian belief system.

*snip*

Though they planned on engineering a "planned economic collapse that would make the Great Depression look like a Sunday School picnic," they have been utterly brutalized by the real-world effects of what has happened once the plug was pulled. War is very messy and almost never goes as you planned, and they are now desperate to stop the bleeding.

Their companies -- the big banks, brokerage houses, insurance giants and the like -- have been savagely weakened and / or bankrupted by this collapse. They are desperate for the latest round of bailout monies to stay afloat. Yet Obama's administration is forcing them to give up nothing short of their firstborn, and submit to drastic regulations, if they wish their companies to survive in any form.

2. Faction 1B: The Rockefeller-based "New World Order." The Neo-Con / Fundamentalist Christian / Republican Right in America.

Though it is the inheritor of the German tradition from World War II, it schizoidally functions as Fundamentalist Christian, and is sympathetic to their cause. In the deeper sense it is only a recent "offshoot" of the Illuminati, and has even greater sympathy with their occultist perspective. Also calls themselves the "Brotherhood of Death" thanks to their history with the Skull and Bones secret society.

*snip*

They are now very seriously on the ropes, their political power all but destroyed, and sliding further and further down by the day. Their acts are becoming ever-increasingly transparent and desperate as a result, and action cannot be taken swiftly enough to expose and nullify their influence.

As Benjamin Fulford has indicated -- and I agree -- this is the group that must be stopped first and foremost. Their loss of the Presidential election has already gone a long way towards sealing their defeat.

3. "Faction 2": The true historic Knight Templars and Davidic Bloodlines. Traditional royal families and their offshoots, most of whom have been deposed and wiped out by the Illuminati long ago, and / or replaced with rival Illuminati families who then claimed their own royalty. The Knight Templar group was also infiltrated by the Illuminati faction and taken over, though Faction 2 claims to have preserved their original traditions.

*snip*

They are far and away the most deeply involved of all the groups in advanced secret projects and technologies, and this is because they have apparently preserved this heritage all along. Most likely this is also something that only the people at the top of the organization are aware of, for the sake of security.

Ever since the times of Atlantis they have had stargate technology, advanced UFO-style flying craft and other such technology. They have been the insider group most consistently pushing for disclosure and trying to reveal the truth at a speed that humanity can tolerate.

4. The New International Group -- Russia / Asian Secret Societies faction. Thanks to Benjamin Fulford, who used to be the primary Asian commentator for Forbes Magazine, we know that the Asian countries have largely thrown off the Illuminati and NWO, and Russia is now completely free of these influences. India is another major player in this group, along with many other smaller countries including much of South America.

*snip*

This group now has the financial muscle to shut down the others completely, but that is not what they want. They are pushing for a much fairer and saner world financial system, and are very likely going to get their wish.Obama's administration is almost certainly aware of them and cooperating with them to some degree.

This Russian / Asian faction has the full use of all the advanced "torsion field" technologies developed by the Russians, largely in secret, over the last century. It is very likely that they are aware of and have worked with the Templar "white hat" Faction 2, and certainly have worked with the last group, the Middle East faction.

5. The Middle East / Order of Assassins faction. There is a great secret tradition in the Middle East as well, which is most greatly realized in the secret Sufi traditions. This group apparently does not posssess much advanced technology, but does retain the ancient magical traditions.

*snip*

This group has historically cooperated with the New World Order and the Illuminati to varying degrees, and for a time had access to Looking Glass technology, allowing them a window into the future. They now appear to have largely, if not completely turned against both of these groups.

They now seem to be increasingly sympathetic with the New International Group and may well have already formalized some sort of treaty with them. Again, they will push for a new, saner, fairer and more regulated financial system that stops these grandiose abuses from occurring. We can also expect much more cooperation with the Obama administration.

[To be continued in the next post]

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This part is an interview between David Wilcock and Raeylan Allen, the owner of www.rumormillnews.com in a blockbuster of an interview that covered many bases, many aspects of the multiple levels of conspiracies that have happened.

I have excerpted the relevant parts pertaining to the NWO/Illoonynaughty factions that are covered in this series of posts.

divinecosmos.com...

*snip*

Nothing that happens in this world is by chance or random causality, including the presence of the Illuminati and the New World Order -- which I consider to be opposing factions -- the New World Order being the Rockefeller/Republican/Fundamentalist/Christian-Occultist faction; the Illuminati being the Rothschild/European/Luciferian faction.

*snip*

In fact, I‘ve been told in my own readings for many years that the fact that these groups are fighting each other is precisely why neither of them will win, because they basically counter-balance each other and cancel each other out.

*snip*

David, you said that Bernanke was grilled before Congress and it looks to you like the Federal Reserve is on its way out?

DW: Yes. The last Congressman to speak before Bernanke starts getting questioned is named Paul, Ron Paul.

RA: Oh my gosh.

DW: And he tears into the Federal Reserve. And this is after, like, three other Congressmen tear into the Federal Reserve and they‘re basically saying that there‘s this -- and this is really funny too -- it‘s statute 13.3. Okay? And I‘m sure Richard Hogan will love that number.

RA: [laughs]

DW: Statute 13.3 in the Federal Reserve Act from 1913, when it was first created, specifies that in cases of emergency they can allocate funds without oversight, however they choose. And so there‘s a three-hour video that you can see on C-Span.

*snip*

DW: They‘re desperate to try to get people‘s eye off of the real problem. If they can divert people to a humanitarian tragedy to get them away from focusing on the real issue, which, you know, I would say that Congress wanting to rip the Federal Reserve apart and basically start... I mean, I would say that where this could be leading is the creation of Treasury Notes rather than Federal Reserve Notes.

RA: And Rumor Mill News has been predicting simultaneous parallel banking as we go from the Federal Reserve into Treasury Notes. We‘ve been predicting that for two years now.

DW: Really.

RA: And that is what it looks like is happening.

DW: Well, these senators are totally transparent. That‘s exactly what they‘re saying. They‘re basically saying: “The Federal Reserve did a good job. We thank you for what you‘ve done. But this particular code 13.3 has been abused and it‘s gotta stop. We‘re gonna need to basically manage you guys and oversee you guys. You‘re not going to be able to move money around without us seeing exactly what you‘re doing. ”

*snip*

DW: Well, conspiracy theory is a huge labyrinth and you can never really know enough to know the whole thing. It‘s so complicated that even the people who are in it don‘t know the whole thing.

RA: Well, it‘s because that the compartmentalization...

DW: Exactly.

RA: ...that they worked so hard to get. I mean without the compartmentalization, you know, they wouldn‘t be able to keep their secrets, let‘s put it this way.

That‘s the one thing that I think I explained to you. My husband was at such a high level, not just at the CIA but of the worldwide group that has been fighting the New World Order for the last 100 or more years that I have been able to have a worldwide view of it. It‘s not deep. You know, it‘s very shallow. But I see, you know, I can sort of see how the things are being put together.

And what you have said about the Federal Reserve fits in with what I‘ve been telling my readers for the last 15 years. There has been an active operation run out of the CIA and intelligence agencies all around the world to take down the Federal Reserve by bankrupting them.

*snip*

DW: Yeah, and there‘s a lot to say on that point. I think one of the most intrinsic principles is that... I just want to state, first of all, that I have been approached by both factions to some degree -- more the Illuminati than the Rockefeller faction -- but both factions have tried to recruit me in the past.

RA: I can believe that.

DW: And I‘ve spoken to Black Op whistleblowers who work for both factions. So, you know... and you can‘t necessarily trust what they tell you. Richard and I were just having an animated discussion about this last night. You can‘t necessarily trust what they say, and I get that.

Dr. RF: The lie is different at every level. [laughs]

DW: Right. But the point is that I am not a member of any of these groups and I never have been, and if they offer me, then I turn them down.

*snip*

This part below is the start of some snips from David's latest blog entry of Oct 14...

divinecosmos.com...

This 'international cabal' happens to be the rest of the world finally lining up to defeat the plans of the New World Order. My dream data has demonstrated remarkable validity over the years, particularly when I get multiple data points that converge on the same vision, and I have never had any other single sequence of events given so much attention as what I'm getting on this one.

This now includes additional new data I have personally received from three different highly-positioned 'insiders' as well, two of which are very recent contacts -- and whom I can say very little about at this point. I did share some of their testimony on the air.

I have understood all the basic elements I have been shown in the dreams, have backed up all the core points with reliable insider testimony, and have been diligently gathering as much information as possible in an attempt to validate the visions with real-world trend research.

*snip*

[To be continued in next post]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
And this last part is the continuation of some snips from his most-recent blog of October 14, in which David had to say the below...

divinecosmos.com...

This 'international cabal' happens to be the rest of the world finally lining up to defeat the plans of the New World Order. My dream data has demonstrated remarkable validity over the years, particularly when I get multiple data points that converge on the same vision, and I have never had any other single sequence of events given so much attention as what I'm getting on this one.

This now includes additional new data I have personally received from three different highly-positioned 'insiders' as well, two of which are very recent contacts -- and whom I can say very little about at this point. I did share some of their testimony on the air.

I have understood all the basic elements I have been shown in the dreams, have backed up all the core points with reliable insider testimony, and have been diligently gathering as much information as possible in an attempt to validate the visions with real-world trend research.

FORMAL, COMMONLY-ACCEPTED DISCLOSURE

Originally I was focusing on the aspect of the prophecy that discussed a major economic realignment which occurs along with a major defeat and / or setback for the New World Order cartel.

Now the signs are becoming increasingly clear that a formal, commonly-accepted disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence may be part of the package as well. In fact, disclosure may be the major focal-point that all these other events cluster around, and are triggered by.

Again, I would have a hard time believing this could ever happen myself, but the data is extremely redundant and very obvious in what it is saying.

This is a war, in a very real sense, and making any prophecy about it may engage the Heisenberg principle -- by observing the future you also change it. Therefore I do not want to get very specific, though I do have specifics.

Suffice it to say that it seems very clear disclosure will happen. It is not a question of if, but rather of when. It is not clear whether the economic upheavals will come before the disclosure, at the same time, or afterwards.

The data seems to weigh the heaviest in the direction of saying the upheavals will occur prior to any actual disclosure. There is the potential that these disruptions could meet or exceed the intensity of that which we saw last October. However, I am getting very clear guidance that the disruption will only be temporary, and a much better and more prosperous world will follow in relatively short order.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
nd what you have said about the Federal Reserve fits in with what I‘ve been telling my readers for the last 15 years. There has been an active operation run out of the CIA and intelligence agencies all around the world to take down the Federal Reserve by bankrupting them.*snip*

What a load of complete and utter crap. Federal Reserve = CIA = corporate America = WallStreet= politicians = World Banks = World leaders = Bank of England = NWO = Illuminati yadda yadda yadda

This 'international cabal' happens to be the rest of the world finally lining up to defeat the plans of the New World Order.

LMAO! More nonsense. The rest of the world? LOL. The international cabal of bankers OWNS EVERYONE including Russia, China, middle east etc. America is the last impediment to their vision and world dominance. The rest of the world will simply be used as pawns to bring down America the last bastion of freedom.

This whole interview and "insider information" is nonsense and complete disinformation.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
David Wilcock has about as much credibility as the enlightened bum down the street who begs for change.
His data???He has no data other then some dreams.
Keep dreaming David.
Also saying he has alot more info but can't reveal it??
Thats a troll tactic.
Must have another book coming out.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
There has been an active operation run out of the CIA and intelligence agencies all around the world to take down the Federal Reserve by bankrupting them.

What a load of complete and utter crap.

NO, it isn't. What Raeylan was saying in that quote is that an element within the CIA -- not the entire CIA is actively involved in the take-down of the Fed.

The international cabal of bankers OWNS EVERYONE including Russia, China, middle east etc.

You are writing out of ignorance -- the cabal DO NOT own Russia, China, Brazil, India... the BRIC nations, in other words. And they have lined up against the Illoonynaughties/NWO factions to bring them down and they are starting to succeed.

So are you a paid troll to troll people on this site, huh?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I was thrilled to see Wilcock covering Rayelan's material about Faction 1 and 2. I've been reading her website everyday for the past few years. I started listening to her weekday radio show as soon as she was on the air, and I've noticed that she lets out more juicy tidbits over the air than she does in her articles. Everytime she posts something particularly interesting, I save it.

Those of you who are not familiar with her story, I can understand why it sounds crazy at first.

She married one of the pilots for the October Surprise. She didn't know it at the time, but soon she found out. She learned a heck of a lot from him. And a lot of weird things happened to them while they were together. She went with him and helped him make a huge transfer of wealth that was intended to help bankrupt the Federal Reserve. She's been expecting for it to happen for a long time.

Whether or not the information she has is entirely accurate, she believes it is true. I have experienced enough weirdness myself to take it seriously. It's too bad some people are too cynical to consider that there may be more going on than their limited imagination will allow.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this HM, really interesting. I'm not ready to claim I know anything about what is really going on in the world but eventually something will jump out and we'll all have a clearer idea of what's happening. DW has some neat ideas but I'd decline to call them "facts". Never heard of Raelynn before, thanks for the tip - I'm gonna check her out.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I cannot comment too much on David Wilcox as I have never researched him much, but I do find it interesting that he talks about the Heisenberg principle when referring to his dreams.

I mention this in my OP entitled The Quantum Theory of Precognition

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
There is some stuff in here worth thinking about - but as always I don't believe anything.

Trying to find a division of groups is very difficult when so much of what is happening is obscured.

Whether groups 1 and 2 are the same or opposing is very difficult. Certainly the CHina/Russian connection seems fairly valid - but I feel there is infiltration into both of those countries. However - they are each controlled fairly publicly by very small groups. There isnt much need to use the word theory to describe China and Russia - unless they do something very unexpected. China is looking after itself as a nation - Russia is controlled by the oligarachs and is doing little for its citizens.

India and Brazil have severe infiltration by the NWO - the NWO have a great deal of influence, and existing laws and regulations also limit the countris freedom.

There is certainly a war on - I am in two minds regarding the financial collapse - I know it has caused some damage to them, but I think it was expected and they are simply using the Fed to buffer themselves while looting all the defaulting real estate.

There is going to be another stock crash soon - might be as long as 12 months, but seems unlikely to hold out that long - might be within a month. This is likely going to be caused by US commerical real estate defaults - it is going to crunch some big lenders - and crash the system past previous lows.

It MAY cause a dollar rally - it is likely that it will, thus pressing gold down. The commercial banks seem to be betting it will happen like that - as they have accumulated short positions in gold.

We also see the rhetoric from intrnational agencies (NWO) such as the IMF making statements designed to weaken the US dollar - this is to prepare it for a strong rally I believe. That will allow them to unload their remaining US dollars profitably.

Once that has passed however, then the dollar will face increasing and massive pressure - slowly or quickly it will disappear - world markets will always boucne up a bit at first, and should make a slow recovery.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So if we want peace, we must take down five instead of one. Nothing change as if one fail, the others are going to fail too.

While most part what the Wilcock states is fiction, what is sure: at the beginning there were 12. Now we're down to 5. So 5 to go and peace will rule the planet.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Have you had the pleasure of reading Clandestiny's threads yet. If not you should check them out and point this out to him and see what he says about it. I'm not saying i believe this stuff or not just curious.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Have you had the pleasure of reading Clandestiny's threads yet. If not you should check them out and point this out to him and see what he says about it. I'm not saying i believe this stuff or not just curious.

Lichter daraus,

Thank you for that tip and I searched for it, but there's a lot of threads, so can you post the specific thread(s) that you may be referring to? Thank you.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

It sounds like he accidentally released his plans for his new real time strategy game.

Maybe that's his next big profit.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

It sounds like he accidentally released his plans for his new real time strategy game.

Maybe that's his next big profit.

I'm sorry, Miraj, can you be a bit more specific in your post?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This reads like a Vampires: The Masquerade rule book for clans.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
So, what you're saying is that we have 5 power-mad psychopaths playing "chicken" with each other and we, the passengers in their vehicles, are just along for the ride?

We can't hope for them to crash and burn or we go down with them and we can't live with the mad game continuing.

What to do? What to do?

Fasten your seat belts, folks. It's gonna get bumpy.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
So, what you're saying is that we have 5 power-mad psychopaths playing "chicken" with each other and we, the passengers in their vehicles, are just along for the ride?

No, that is not the case at all. What David has been saying is that the top-two "power-mad" groups -- the NWO and the Illoonynaughties -- are fighting with the amalgamated alliance of the rest of the 3 main factions that have united with each other to bring the NWO/Illoonynaughties down, and soon.

Do you doubt that the three lower factions are fighting against the top two factions? Take a look at this article, then...

uk.biz.yahoo.com...

... and note this in the article: The Independent said U.S. authorities were aware that the meetings had taken place but had not discovered the details and were "sure to fight this international cabal."

Did you notice that? "sure to fight this international cabal"?

And what might this "international cabal" be? It's the combined alliance of the 3 other factions, of course!

It's happening, folks. The NWO/Illoonynaughties are going DOWN. And soon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join