It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Disclosure update, Oct 23, 2009

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214
reply to post by Enrikez

do you or anyone you know ever use your intuition or refer to your intuition? My intuition tells me that this is what is meant by this.

If someone is going to say 'my intuition tells me' that's what they say. What they do not try to do is place a pseudo-scientific term (and that's being kind) like intuition and combine it with a scientific word like data, trying to trick people with word choice into giving 'intuition' more weight.

What he meant to say was "I have no data or proof to back me up, but I have a feeling this is what is going on"

Sounds like a crock to me.

LOL @ "Intuitive data"

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Cayce never said he was Ra, but Ra-Ta, an Atlantean priest or something like that. Ra, the channeled entity, is allegedly a 6th density being. You guys are getting them confused. Neither Cayce or Wilcock stated to be Ra.

Either way based on Cayce's predictions, which are close to 100% accurate, or Wilcock who is around 0% i'm more inclined to believe Cayce

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
What ever.... all you people that bought his crap in L.A. should march over to his condo, nail the door shut and torch the place. Its people like David Wilcock that make us move 4 steps back and 2 steps forward.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
Cayce never said he was Ra, but Ra-Ta, an Atlantean priest or something like that. Ra, the channeled entity, is allegedly a 6th density being. You guys are getting them confused. Neither Cayce or Wilcock stated to be Ra.

Either way based on Cayce's predictions, which are close to 100% accurate, or Wilcock who is around 0% i'm more inclined to believe Cayce

Wilcock directly says on the record he is Edgar Cacey reincarnate and claims Ra as is his higher self.

DAVID WILCOCK Is FULL OF $h!t .... Get over this David Wilcock BS DW is the equivalent of some nasty bum you wouldn't give a quarter to.

Davis Wilcock is a SUB-lebirty come on people

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Why does everyone keep saying Cayce was so accurate.

Some Cayce readings allude to massive Earth changes - perhaps in conjunction with a pole shift - in the 1930s, 1960s, or 1990s. Cayce people have developed several creative ways of interpreting such passages, although some were disappointed with the failure of 1998 to bring either the rising of Atlantis, the sinking of California, or the Second Coming of Christ. Other predictions were about dramatic changes in the Earth's surface in the period from 1958 to 1998 due to a tilting in the Earth's rotational axis which would begin in 1936.
The first sign of this change in the Earth's core would be the "breaking up of some conditions" in the South Pacific and "sinking or rising" in the Mediterranean or Etna area. Cayce forecast that, by the end of the century, New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco would be destroyed. He said that "the greater portion of Japan must go into the sea" at this time, and that northern Europe would be "changed as in the twinkling of an eye."

In 1941, Cayce predicted that lands would appear in the Atlantic and the Pacific in the coming years, and that "the coastline now of many a land will be the bed of the ocean. Even many of the battlefields of 1941 will be ocean, will be the sea, the bays, the lands over which the new order will carry on their trade as with one another."

"Watch New York, Connecticut and the like. Many portions of the east coast will be disturbed, as well as many portions of the west coast, as well as the central portion of the United States. Los Angeles, San Francisco, most of all these will be among those that will be destroyed before New York, or New York City itself, will in the main disappear. This will be another generation though, here; while the southern portions of Carolina, Georgia, these will disappear. This will be much sooner. The waters of the Great Lakes will empty into the Gulf of Mexico."

Cayce prophezied that the Earth's axis would be shifted by the year 2001, bringing on reversals in climate, so that where there has been a frigid or semi-tropical climate, there will be a more tropical one, and moss and fern will grow. By this time, he indicated, a new cycle would begin.
www.crystalinks.com...

I dunno, maybe my source is wrong. But I don't remember any of the above occurring.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but i have to agree with the sceptics here, you CANNOT say disclosure by Xmas, with some kind of global media slot booked for this, and then retract without a serious loss of credibility.

thats means your sources are unreliable, and/or you misinterpreted or exaggerated what you were told. The excitable Mr Wilcock should go quiet on this topic until he has something more considered to say.

also, i think it's fair to say disclosure has already started in the carefully-controlled way the elites want it to proceed. we've had ufo releases in many countries (only the US is still holding back), we are getting a change in direction with the space progamme, and the UN has iniaited a more open policy on the subject.

but we aint gonna see Obama breaking bread with any aliens on TV soon.... that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
and yes enrikez: data is data, it is NOT intuitive...

data is a verifiable fact, able to be checked by everybody, and wilcock should not conflate this with intuition.

that is not to belittle the importance of intuition, simeply that it should be kept separate from data.

i actually think wilcock is doing the whole disclosure cause no good at all with his nonsense.

BTW, intuition is important as it can guide or move us to investigate things when we do NOT have complete knowledge, whihc is the case with subjects such as space/Nasa, and the possibility or not of ET contact etc. It is precisely because we dont have the data, that we have to intuit what MAY be going on from what is NOT being revealed etc etc.

eg. we last stepped foot on the moon in 1969, and havent been back since.

yeah right.....

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
For what it's worth, I don't think this is a hoax on the part of Wilcock.

He has a lot of big stuff coming up (Film, Book, TV special etc.)
and for him to damage his credibility in a quick grab for attention just doesn't make any sense.

I think you answered your own question. He is a salesman and is working his job. His contacts are his accountants.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Disclosure or Operation Project Bluebeam? Anything Rockerfeller is funding is counter to to the rest of Humanity.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
During the late 90's I had some experiences wich are define as "contact", and during that time, I acquired some information about the future but never had an exact date for this events. For me, that means those "proyections" could be changed, according to our actions.

Anyway, this "Disclosure" as I understood is supose to happen some day for sure, and next to that should be an "evacuation plan", not for all.

You see, we people need to reach a point when if we see an spaceship landing, we don't scare, run or shoot.

A considerated number of people will remain here during this coming "tribulation". Who make the list?....we do that everyday in some cases and in others, we chose to stay here a long time before this life. Why? It's all about karma my friends.

Other thing about this "disclosure" is that we don't know wich "aliens" are the ones to show up first. Talking straight : grays and reptilians not good at all.

I think the Pleyadians could be a good probability, since they belong to the "good ones" or so called Confederation. They still have a fisical body able to support stay close to us without suffering to much becouse our low vibrations.

Yeah. I know....all this sounds crazy. Well, I hope somebody there is waiting for this information. I don't have all the answers, but feel free to ask.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Trueman, could you share with us what happened to you, i'm sure many more besides me are curious

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
not for nothing,

but it is very easy to give a date..and then blame it on the government about the delay and the change of dates...
sometimes I am tired of listening to these crackpots... I rather have no date..than a date and a gas balloon. I believe disclosure will happen..however I don't think it is goinb to be annouce with a television special.. buah,...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
For me the whole timeslot being booked rings alarm bells. I mean surely something like obama discussing world affairs live on tv with an alien is imprtant enough for every channel to live feed from that transmission without the need to book a 2 hour time slot. Look at 911 no tv time slot there yet as soon as it happened it was on almost every tv in the world minutes after it happening. The tv slot thing just makes me think is all rubbish

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
My .02

I like a lot of David Wilcock's material, but there are a few things that bother me about him.

One is that he believes Obama is on the truth/patriot/disclosure side and has actually been fighting the NWO/Illoonynaughties (LOL!!) all this time. Which is clearly BS - Obama's every action since taking office have shown that he's merely another NWO puppet.

I remember earlier this year, Obama visited the Middle East and made a speech to the Muslim world where he made a big show of spouting some Arabic phrases and basically kissing a$$ big time. Wilcock then announced on his site that this speech - and this speech alone! - had created a "quantum shift in consciousness".

EXCUSE ME, David, but do you really think that the Muslim world are just going to forgive and forget over a MILLION dead Muslims just because Obama pays them a visit and makes a nice-sounding speech?? Come ON, man!!!

Disinfo?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It is exactly why we are looked at as a bunch of loonies.. about the subject of UFOS .. underground conspiracies and the whole thing. People like David Wilcock who come out with these outgreatous stories and dates...and then POOHHH gone...
disinformation in my opinion.... giving dates just makes us look more crazier by the minute...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Sure, I have the compromise to share this experiences with any person. please excuse my english not so good.

I remember one night in those years i was sitting in front of my computer, suddenly i felt an strong impulse to type. Then I start reading on the screen minutes later, what I felt were names that I never heard before. It was so strange, so I just turn off the pc without saving it.

About a week later, a friend invite me to go to the desert with other two more fiends who happens to belong to a "contact" group called Rhama. To be honest, I was exceptic 100% about them and I never sonsidered myself qualified to have that kind of wonderful experience. Anyway, somehow I decided to go.

That night we were there, one of them ask permision to start making some relax and breathing exersices with eyes closed, standing with both arms extended, next minute I start hearing a sound like nothing on the Earth, and was like been inside a tunnel, but we were in a open area.

My heartbeats went crazy and I couldn't move. About 20 meters from us was a little hill, from behind it came up an spaceship, about 30 to 35 meters diameter, it went up in front of us about 25 meters and It projected a white light to the top of the hill. There was this been, maybe 2.5 or 3 meters tall, tight space clothes and boots, his clothes only let face and hands uncovered. In that moment I communicate to him that I was scare, when I looked to my friends for few seconds, they seemed to be like frozen. the been in front of me took over and somehow assist me during all this. Then he extended his long hands and fingers, this simple expresion made me feel love and frendship in my heart impossible to describe.

The ship started to advance untill was on top of me, his beam got stronger and whiter and became like a tube covering me, I could feel how this light touched me and went thru my body, I saw my arms and I was becoming transluscient. Next thing I nremember, I was looking in the oposite direction and watching the ship leaving.

With the years, I understood they can take just one second of your life. make you have a 3 days experience and come back the next second. Something like that is what they did with me that night.

This was a short version of one of my most important encounters, but the only one. Since that night, I can feel and sense things, sometimes in dreams, sometimes awake.

As you can imagine, nobody can tell me they don't exist. Today, I thank the Lord for all this and I hope share it help somebody.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

WOW! That sounds like quite an experience man...I recently watched the film Knowing last night w/ my girlfriend and ur experience sounds kind of similar to it, being that you saw light beams and light beings and a spaceship. Then you talk about people being saved and spaceships leaving earth...I've never had an experience w/ aliens, but, I did recognize a UFO in a photo I shot on top of a mountain in the Adirondacks, NY. I didn't see the UFO when I took the shot, but def. recognized it after uploading my photos from my camera to my comp. Pretty neat...maybe that's a sign? Who knows...I always see the numbers 11:11 and 1:11 in all instances of life...on clocks, on my Ipod, on my car's gas mileage and on game clocks in sports...it's crazy...does it mean anything that I see these numbers without even trying to?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Woah! That entity in the TV is scary...so that would appear when you'd take photos? Did it happen everytime you took a picture in that room?

Here's my lil disclosure, the original image:

You can see the object inb/w the two tallest peaks in the background, in the sky...hit ctrl + to inlarge the image.

www.ufodigest.com...

Here is the story on ufodigest.com:

www.ufodigest.com...

And below is the thread in regards to my image...some nice folks were able to do some things w/ the photo to help analyze. Check out the external image links in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BOC

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BoardsOfCanada

I believe now, anybody following a few simple steps can really increase the chances to have an experience of this type. Let me explain this, and it is very important.

The Confederates are a group of races that consider us their little brothers, they've been watching us and waiting with pacience. As far I know, they come from some of the moons of Venus and Jupiter, others from far as Apu and Pleyades. This group are the good ones, and they are open to contact all the time. So, why we don't see them?...Because they are in a higher state of conscience, wich is called the fourth dimension of conscience, we are in the third one and our vibrations are low, we dont control our minds and we constantly have bad thoughts and feelings; all these is like poison for them.

So, it's easy to guess what we can do in order to contact them. change, change, change. Do anything possible in order to elevate our conscience from inside to outside. Love, forgive, service, respect; starting with ourself.

I am sure they can see every person on Earth that tries to follow this simple steps, they won't waste an opportunity... if you accept the call.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join