It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Griffin (BNP Leader) to appear on Question Time Tonight amid Protesters Outside Studio

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I would LOVE to see a rematch. In honesty i would like to hear Griffins policies so i could analyze them and compare them to the other parties. First thing i'd like to see Corrected in this country is the immigration. The 2nd thing is the PC brigade. And you know what? I want to be able to shout that i love this country at the top of my lungs without having a finger waved at me in a foreboding manner.

I demand more chippys. Pubs should be reopened. Everyone should own a union jack. Churchill should be included in the educational syllabus. Every citizen should speak English as a FIRST language fluently. The housing system should be prioritized on the basis of NEED rather then ethnicity.

Is it to much to ask for? With the current government, Yes. Yes it is.

Bring on the Question Time rematch.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by SearchLightsInc]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Dude, forget about the BNP!

Everything you ask for is in the English Democrats! We got 250,000 votes in the last elections and even won the Mayoral seat in Doncaster. He has the highest approval rate of any politician in the country! Look him up and his policies.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The only people fuelling racism are the Terrorist that run our country "Labour" They blow the # out their country then ship all the refugees into ours, of course there is going to be bitter words said about one another "We are at war with each other" This is not the doing of the British National Party, the British National Party didn't "Shock and Awe" Iraq.

Our Government is the one stirring up the hatred.

Thirty 'high-risk' terrorists to be released early

UP to 30 “high-risk” terrorists — including some of the most dangerous men in Britain — are due to be released from jail in the next year.

More are being freed in the wake of a ruling by Britain’s most senior judges that long sentences for terrorist crimes could “inflame” rather than deter extremism.

An analysis of appeal court cases shows that of the 26 terrorism cases it has heard, 25 have led to men with terrorism convictions having their sentences reduced.

Others are being released because they serve only part of their term. In response, Chris Grayling, the shadow home secretary, said the Tories were considering longer sentences for terrorists. Source

I don't see any other party standing up to this crap and saying "NO This will not be tolerated in our Great Country"

[edit on 23-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by neformore

Again, the man has a point. This is a city which has more people of non-British background than anywhere else in the country.

More than Leicester? I have to admit I was under the impression that Leicester was the first place in the UK where white people were actually a minority (although it won't be long before the town i live in is in a similar boat.)

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You have to laugh about Jack Straw's comments on Griffin's lack of "moral compass".

Comes from a government that lied about wars, spies on its people, lied about a referendum, failed on crime, education, health and immigration, let beaurocracy run rampant in all departments, emergence of the chav culture, made the country a target, man I could go on and on.

This isn't just the current government's fault though, this has been going on since the 60s-70s. Kind of like self-hating imperials, repenting for our position pre-WW2. I think the country has been too deeply affected by leftism for such a long time that it's going to be hard to get out of without radical change. It's going to keep on getting worse until there are daily clashes in every major city around the country.

The kind of world they have tried to create is simply unnatural. The common man is fed up, hence the Conservatives controlling practically every council around the country. The General Election really will be interesting, I can't wait.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by AR154]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The reason the BNP will get votes is that they are saying what the average person in the street thinks - excluding the extreme bits. Unfortunately these days, we are all afraid of being accused of an 'ism'.
I used to work in an asian/muslim area. There were mosques on every street corner, calls to prayer, sari shops, halal shops, fireworks being let off at all times to celebrate family events, frequent religious processions down the length of the main road, a well know drugs scene, flash cars with no tax.. The police seem to be taking a softly softly approach. Residents have not assimilated and have no intention of doing so. An Asian friend explained to me how they group together to buy out white property and business owners. A white friend tells me how he is sometimes sworn at when he goes into a shop as they don't realise he understands the language. As a white female I get cut up at traffic lights and roundabouts by young macho Asian male drivers. My elderly white clients - the few who have remained in the area, feel as if they are living in a different country. Someone else told me recently she was the only English speaker on a bus.
How is not feeling comfortable with this, 'racist'?
The indigenous people are being swamped. It was a bit disingenuous of 'whatever her name was' on Question Time to deny the existence of the former by saying we all came from the same ice age or we all came from Africa. It is denying that countries have a culture. It is denying that there are problems when incoming cultures retain their separateness and take over the INDIGENOUS culture (includes people of all colours who have settled and adapted)

[edit on 23-10-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I read that the BNP got 943000 votes in the euro elections.
Yet hardly anyone admits to voting for them !
Must be a guilty pleasure then !

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
One of the comments the american lady came out with said "In the Ice Ace when no one lived on this continent" True, its very likely no human was living on the continent but i feel that despite the assumption we are all african in origon, white people first populated europem, Possibly due to being drivin out of africa.

But most importantly we are not talking about ancient times. We are talking about here and now. The population BORN in this country against those that migrated here. The british arent tight and they are not perfect either. When Irish/Asian/Indian and african population migrated here for work in the 40's and 50's they where needed. Now, we have a population that can do the jobs needed to be done so we have to say "Thanks but no thanks" There just isnt room.

I dont really care how racist it sounds, we need a litle national pride that isnt about our damn overpaid football team.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Last night was a chance to actually question Griffin on BNP policy. We could have shown them up for the one trick pony, reactionary bigots that they truly are.

Instead, Griffin has been made a martyr by being incessantly barracked by posh students. Even my mum felt sorry for him. Nice one auntie.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

You are not from Leeds are you, I always get classes as racist until they see my best friend is Indian and 60% of my other friends are Black.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm from Leeds.

Leeds Leeds Leeds Leeds! Marching on togethhherrr! We love you Leeds Leeds Leeds!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
OK... So let me ask a hypothetical question...

If Adolf Hitler and Nick Griffin swapped places... would you vote for Hitler and do you think he could "stop the decline of our communities"??

Would just like to know where you would draw the line!

I don't quite understand your logic. Of course I wouldn't vote for Hitler. He was a racist, fascist, genocidal maniac. I don't believe Nick Griffin is any of those things, because quite simply, I haven't been successfully conditioned by the media and my peers to believe exactly as they do. Nick Griffin, like me, believes in the reality of race and that ethnic groups deserve sovereignty over their ancestral homelands. That is not racism and it is not hatred, and nothing you say will make it so.

i see the BNP (and groups like them) as destructive to humanity!!

How is wanting separate, ancient cultures and ethnic groups to survive 'destructive to humanity'?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by solidshot

Not unless Leicester has grown several dozen times in size, no! I said more people, not a proportion of people. All the foreign born people in London would outnumber all the foreign born people anywhere else in the UK easily.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Didnt read all the posts.

But this made the news in Australia and all i have to say is.. This party was voted in(although i dont agree with them) So there must be a high number of English people that agree with the ideology if this party.. So quit your bitching and deal with it as protesting isnt going to do much( have u seen this parties body guards ) Good Luck! lol

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by unicorn1
Neformore I agree 100%.

I'm wondering if those who argued against his appearance also opposed the march calling for Sharia law!

Had a peek on the Unite against fascism website, there is nothing mentioned or planned against the Muslim EXTREMIST protest called March 4 sharia.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by colec156

Originally posted by unicorn1
Neformore I agree 100%.

I'm wondering if those who argued against his appearance also opposed the march calling for Sharia law!

Had a peek on the Unite against fascism website, there is nothing mentioned or planned against the Muslim EXTREMIST protest called March 4 sharia.

Thought i;d take a peak at the UAF website. Guess what? They are charging £10 for you to join their covertly facist group! Hahaha.
Who in their right mind is going to pay £10 to legally protest against fasicm by being facist?!?! L.O.L

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

My logic was to see how far you would go to achieve you goals...

If you truly believe that Nick Griffin or the BNP are not racist,,, even after the video evidance i provided in my previous posts... then you are deluded and there is no point continueing this conversation...

Its like saying the KKK aint racist... they just dont like Black people.

Nick Griffin, like me, believes in the reality of race and that ethnic groups deserve sovereignty over their ancestral homelands.

Ok... so guess that means you (and Nick) want to send all white Australians back to Britain and give the land back to the Aboriginals? Or the white Americans back to their various European nations and give America back to the Native America Indian... Not to mention all the people with Spanish and African origins who are living in South America...???

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

I know it's crazy. They deny fascism by being fascist themselves.

It's a crazy world out there which will get worse before it gets better...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Its like saying the KKK aint racist... they just dont like Black people.

And how many black people have the BNP killed? In fact, how many people have the BNP killed full-stop? Now, ask the same question of the Tories and Labour. Your priorities are warped.

Ok... so guess that means you (and Nick) want to send all white Australians back to Britain and give the land back to the Aboriginals? Or the white Americans back to their various European nations and give America back to the Native America Indian... Not to mention all the people with Spanish and African origins who are living in South America...???

As a matter of fact I do support that, in theory. But it's an issue for the native people of those countries to deal with, not me.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

And how many black people have the BNP killed? In fact, how many people have the BNP killed full-stop? Now, ask the same question of the Tories and Labour. Your priorities are warped.

Regardless of how many they have killed... the issue is if they are racist... you stated that they are not!!!

Do you know the definition of racism or what it is to be racist???

racist noun

someone who believes that other races are not as good as their own and therefore treats them unfairly.

As a matter of fact I do support that, in theory. But it's an issue for the native people of those countries to deal with, not me.

How convenient for you... I bet if those people where in a position to deal with it you wouldn’t be so keen.

Ridiculous comment... Racism is ignorance... THIS website has even stated it... Racism is not welcome on this website... but we still get people defending racist parties and ideology's... What a terrible shame that in this day and age we still have organisations with such warped ideologies and mentalities of racial superiority... and how sad we have people who support them. Please, i am trying hard not to be rude because this is a subject close to my heart, so watch some of the videos on the BNP which includes Holocaust denial, jokes about black and Asian people, and confessions of wanting to eventually evict all non whites from Britain.

I say this with conviction... My wife is Black... My Children are mixed race... Any political party tries to kick us out of our own country and i’ll go to war!

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Muckster]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join