It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Black Gives A Prayer To Satan Live At The 2009 VMAS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Thank you,

I'm very glad to see other christians on here. I usually get a lot of bashing when I bring up the word God, Jesus or religion.

Nice Avatar, by the way!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Well the atheist are out in droves! This is for you BH, namely because early in this thread you mentioned it was the parents responsibility to monitor their children and how they are influenced.

I completely agree. However, knowing that you do not as of yet have children it may be hard for you to understand. A parent cannot watch their children 24/7. while we certainly can control what we allow them to watch, we have no control over what their friends say and how they may influence them outside of the home environment. Peer pressure is a very powerful thing when teenagers are involved. To expect a teenager to be firmly rooted in anything is above and beyond. These are the most confusing years. Most people have a hard time maturing before the age of thirty.

If you think what our kids are exposed to in music is harmless, then I ask you to take a look at this article.

An article about the murder of 4 people following a "horrorcore" festival. Two of the killed were a pastor and his daughter.

link:[www2.newsadvance.com...]

I never pushed my beliefs on anyone. That is you putting your own spin on things. I simply stated my beliefs.

In this country we are free to worship freely. I find it highly offensive that during a music awards show some comedian throws up a prayer to the most evil entity on the planet and invokes the live audience as well as the viewing audience.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I have a fishtank and they are very aware of the fish tank as they dont' constantly bump their heads on the walls.

And they are very aware as me as the human because I can't walk by without them gathering at the side and wiggling back and forth like crazy for food.

And to even add to that, they can even recongize that I am the human that feeds them, any other human they tend to ignore.

And that is the problem here, assuming humans are dumb and not thinking. Just like people can't give animals the credit they deserve.

I just don't know what the chrisitian obsession is that you obsess over what everyone else does, and try to force your beliefs on others.

As for the other who says almost all religions believe in satan. Do your homework. Many don't. We don't need a boogyman to keep us in line.

Many of the pagan religions don't believe in evil. Only people who choose to do good or bad or vicious things.

Can get your fish to prove that you are the creator of the fishtank and infact exist? So getting humans to prove the existence of god is like getting fish to prove the existence of humans, there are signs pointing to existence,but no one has proven it. You havent answered my question yet.

When people pray, that is "asking for food" salvation, you just dont get it.

There are some people, namely the satanists who are bumping their heads in the corners

There are people who recognize the god who created them, just like the fish recognizes humans, but cannot prove it. Ok.

Until you can show that a fish can prove that humans were the creator of the tank, im am still correct.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

An article about the murder of 4 people following a "horrorcore" festival. Two of the killed were a pastor and his daughter.

link:[www2.newsadvance.com...]

If music can effect people to go and kill, those people already have a problem in their heads, it's not the music.

If it was the music, or the 'satanism' in it, there would be mass killings everyday.

One rare case like that doesn't prove anything.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lister87

I think more to the point...it makes young people say..I wonder what praying to satan is like...no big deal, lets do it! tell me Im wrong and Ill tell you , your out of touch!

that makes it wrong, and I would not let my kids watch it.

Lady gaga, was OVER THE TOP! it freaked me out...call it what you want, say it means nothing, but deep down you know.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

No one needs to prove God exists. If there is a creation there is always a creator.

You mention people asking God for things and not getting them. It is true that God always answers prayer but the answer isn’t always yes. He also helps those who help themselves.

It’s not like a person can sit on their butt all day and pray for the bills to be paid. It doesn’t work like that.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Can get your fish to prove that you are the creator of the fishtank and infact exist? So getting humans to prove the existence of god is like getting fish to prove the existence of humans, there are signs pointing to existence,but no one has proven it. You havent answered my question yet.

When people pray, that is "asking for food" salvation, you just dont get it.

There are some people, namely the satanists who are bumping their heads in the corners

There are people who recognize the god who created them, just like the fish recognizes humans, but cannot prove it. Ok.

Until you can show that a fish can prove that humans were the creator of the tank, im am still correct.

I can't believe you are comparing a fish in a tank, to humanity.

For one, we've gone through various stages as a society. The average person in the centuries gone by wasn't as educated as the average person now, they didn't know what we do and were more easily fooled and manipulated.

Now we know alot more as a general population, we don't have to believe what we're told by the few 'elders' or smart folk. I can't believe some people to this day (sorry catholics) still believe in the Pope, and worship him and his ways. He's a fiend, the vatican is a terrible money grabbing 'company'. The fact they cover up all the dodgy goings on and child abuse with money, shows just that.

IMO, religion was a way of controlling society, with the heaven and hell, using parables as ways of explaining how to be a good person, and was a way of explaining the questions some people were asking. What are we? Why are we here? Who made us? As society has grown up ,and evolved we have found out the explanations in other places (Science) and some will always cling onto the earlier beliefs, but imo, it's dieing out and will gradually dissapear.

We'll one day look back at religion now, as we do looking back ancient religions, with a confused face of 'HOW on earth did they believe that?'. Take a lighter, a deodrant can, a camera and a gun back to -10 bc, and you'll be a god to those people.

Christianity or even Judaism haven't been around forever, and were based on previous religions when they came along. So is there just one 'God' who has been the same god all these years in various religions? Or are they just man made, and somehow one of them has survived 2009 years?

In my opinion, the main way it has survived is through control, and power (the vatican, rome) and being brought up to believe in religion. At the age of 3, 4, 5 what child is going to pick going to church over playing with a toy? What child at that age can decide that they want to give their life to Catholicism? None of them, they are forced into it.

Who knows who's right on this, we all have different opinions and reasons for it. I believe my ideas are in basic form, somehow correct, i may be wrong, but i stick by what i think. If i'm ever wrong, i'll hold my hands up and say i was, fairplay.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKARonco

I think more to the point...it makes young people say..I wonder what praying to satan is like...no big deal, lets do it! tell me Im wrong and Ill tell you , your out of touch!

that makes it wrong, and I would not let my kids watch it.

Lady gaga, was OVER THE TOP! it freaked me out...call it what you want, say it means nothing, but deep down you know.

Does it? I've had friends listen to death metal and heavy metal for years, never once has any of them said 'i wonder what it's like praying to satan' - mainly because every single one of them does not believe in God or Satan, so they wouldn't anyway.

How am i out of touch? With what?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Thank you,

I'm very glad to see other christians on here. I usually get a lot of bashing when I bring up the word God, Jesus or religion.

Nice Avatar, by the way!

You are welcome friend.

It's sad that people bash each other especially over things that they can't show to someone.

You've shown Christ by your actions, that's how I know who you are, which is not a Christian, for that title does not add one thing to a person other then segregation which is what the word Pharisee means...Religious Separatist. This is not who you have shown to me. You have shown me Christ, not a Christian.

Christ comes seeking, not loosing. He already has 99 problems and to bitch isn't one. He is eating with those they despise....because wisdom is justified by her children.

A great delusion is over many right now. This is deluge, the flood of waters over the people and many will die waiting for the image that will never come not realizing, because of the vanity of self preservation that those who seek to save their lives will lose them, they will lose the name entrusted to them.

The life is in the blood...a line started from the beginning, indeed the river of life, which runs blue inside your veins and that pumps through the lock where four mighty rivers conjoin and are sent out again to water the Garden of Eden which means "Pleasure".

First.
H6376
פּישׁון
pı̂yshôn
BDB Definition:
Pison = “increase”

Second.
H1521
גּחון / גּיחון
gı̂ychôn / gichôn
BDB Definition:
Gihon = “bursting forth”

Third.
H2313
חדּקל
chiddeqel
BDB Definition:
Hiddekel = “rapid”

Fourth.
H6578
פּרת
perâth
BDB Definition:
Euphrates = “fruitfulness”

Your heart controls the flow of these rivers. The arteries of Eden.

"Forbid not the children to come unto me"...for these are the tree of life...the family tree. Those tending the family tree will eat from it and have life and more abundant. These fruits are given 12 months out of the year and are for the healing of the nations.

Isa 51:1 Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.

Isa 65:1 I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.
Isa 65:2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;
Isa 65:3 A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;
Isa 65:4 Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;
Isa 65:5 Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

"I know this, because Tyler knows this" Fight Club

My Avatar? No one may buy or sell salvation without it. That's the intention shown in this very thread. It even comes to life....on the "Silver Screen"...People have such a "Passion" for it, so to them I toast.

Peace

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

He also helps those who help themselves.

Not to digress from the post, but your quote above is simply not true. No where in the scriptures does it say that, and God does not work that way. I agree Faith without works is dead, however, this does not mean God helps those who help themselves. Think of the cancer patient who has been handed a death sentence and is suddenly healed. It is when we realize we are weak and cannot do it ourselves that God moves. He wants us dependent on him.

I'm sure Jack Black is a very nice man. when you compromise morals for the all mighty $$ then your nothing more than a sell out

As a role model for many teens, as well as his own children he has a responsibility to try and be a positive influence on today's with trying to spread a little light.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Honestly, who gives a crap?
People worship god on TV, what's the difference?
You'll say something like, oh well god is good and satan is bad!
Well, not everyone is on the same side.

If he even does worship the devil (which I doubt, he probably did it for publicity) that's his problem, and anyone else's who follows his example.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I cant help but think everyone completely missed the point of the thread, ie illuminati reference, and instead turn it into a anti-christian thing, you dont have to be christian or religious at all to hate luciferians. But again I think jack blacks part was the joke the rest was actually satanic.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by wonderworld

He also helps those who help themselves.

Not to digress from the post, but your quote above is simply not true. No where in the scriptures does it say that, and God does not work that way. I agree Faith without works is dead, however, this does not mean God helps those who help themselves. Think of the cancer patient who has been handed a death sentence and is suddenly healed. It is when we realize we are weak and cannot do it ourselves that God moves. He wants us dependent on him.

I'm sure Jack Black is a very nice man. when you compromise morals for the all mighty $$ then your nothing more than a sell out

As a role model for many teens, as well as his own children he has a responsibility to try and be a positive influence on today's with trying to spread a little light.

What would you say to Jack right now?

Remember, Jack fights demons for you, so that you may live in a world that is demon less....

Peace

P.S. Laugh a little....It's ok....God likes laughter....That's what Issac means.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I saw the clip and saw nothing wrong with it. I like Jack Black alot. He's a good person.
Also I think some people need to understand that Freemasonry isn't the bad guy. Has'nt anybody read The Three Little Pigs.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Wow, OP, surely you see that Jack has always been a jokester..all his vids and songs arent really for children..I mean..just listen to the Tenacious D song" F*ck Her Gently." So, as you can see..adult stuff..Religion ,I dont think it plays a part in this..its a joke!!! Im sure if you went to my profile page..you might foe me immediately, I joke about it too..anyway THIS is why Jack did it..and its a kick a$$ game too!

Just keep the kiddies out of the liquor cabinet and you wont have any problems.

BRUTAL LEGEND TRAILER

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
All of this might make more sense if you read a little of this thread at GLP, "Jessica Simpsons MTV house in Calabasas had hidden cameras everhwere,"

Here is the original post from someone calling himself "MTV/VIACOM = SATAN"

Something about to be exposed, and it's unbelievable it has stayed under wraps this long, is the fact that the illuminati controlled (satanic) MTV decorated and furnished the house in which Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey lived and filmed 'Newlyweds', was literally full of cameras.

Not just the ones that everyone knew about.

MTV had the house well before Nick and Jessica moved in. There were hi-tech cameras placed throughout the house that could not be seen. They have footage and audio of everyone who ever came into the house and everything that ever happened there and in every room.

If you ask how I know, I can only say that I do. This will be spreading around the rumor mill soon and you can remember you read this here. One person that helped set the cameras in the Calabasas home wants out of the web of the MTV groups evil ways.

He said that the footage has been copied due to several who had it and that it is only a matter of time before this comes out. He says that they have things on film that will be extremely humiliating to many people. They have video of things that will shock even Jessica.

Yes, they have lots of video of Jessica nude and having sex. That is the least shocking of what the footage contains however.

The former MTV employee is talking now because of fear. He is now in hiding far away from California. He wants this to begin to go public not to devastate the Simpsons.

He thinks that if it is out, then many will be implicated and they will no longer hunt for him. He knows that he will be prosecuted when this all is exposed. That is if he is found.

Something very interesting to note is what he said was the real reason this was done. He said that many within the know at MTV say that Jessica has spoken of the fact that she is some sort minister thats real mission here was to lead people to Christ.

She said on many occasions to ones there that she knew that someday she would "get her life back to serving God" and that she would use her fame to lead many to Christ. Obviously, MTV and who is really behind it are luciferian to the core.

He said they will not let her or her family turn back. I guess this is what happens when you deal with the devil.

THREAD LINK

I've read through the thread and there's nothing that contradicts what I've learned on the subject of Hollywood, politics, Bohemian Grove, etc.

There are some purported insiders who come in the thread later to offer their own insights, fears and hopes.

There is a great primer on the Illuminati, Satanists and the entertainment industry called The Industry.

Here is a trailer for that Youtube series:

www.youtube.com...

And here's the first video in the series:

www.youtube.com...

That thread, and everything else that has come out about Bohemian Grove, Hollywood and the U.S. government, etc., is a warning to all of those involved in these things that all of it is about to go mainstream.

This is the prelude to a complete, public exposure of everything we've been lied to about. And it is a much needed, long time coming relief to those who have suffered under this darkness for so long.

It's already all over Youtube, and Youtube, and resources like it are now the public's media. This means enlightenment is happening by the second, exponentially.

The effects of this rapid exposure are being felt throughout Hollywood and hidden chambers within all governments.

We are almost there...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
ok .. as i said.. i would post a dream I had 30 years ago of this very thing.

Within one week of accepting a literal Divine invitation to accept God as a Father I never had before, I had this VERY vivid dream which came in 3 parts but I only remember 2 of the parts. Each dream came one after the other on 3 separate nights in secession...

Part 1: All I remember was that I was in a HUGE auditorium up on the very back row and even with binoculars I couldn't see the stage. (end)

Part2: The crowd
Finding myself sitting about halfway up from the stage in the same auditorium, I could see the stage but couldn't really make out who or what was going on. As I sat there about 20 secs or so, I thought I saw someone jump up and start running as fast as they could over people and out to the stairs to get to the exit as if someone/something was chasing them.

Another 20 secs pass or so, a person about 4 rows ahead of me jumped up out of their seat and started violently walking over people to get away from what looked like a ghost or some sort of ghost (which now I realize it was a demon) that was chasing them with it's arm outstretched as of to grab them. All this time, everyone that was around me never blinked an eye, or even took noticed what was going on around them let alone the person that was causing a ruckus. Even the people that were being walked on, never blinked an eye either and remained fixated on the stage.

5 secs pass or so and the person that was being chased by the demon started to fly! I Immediately stood up since I couldn't believe my eyes and next thing I know was, the demon grabbed a hold of the person trying to get away and they both disappeared into thin air. VANISHED!

I sat back down and looked to my left to ask the person sitting next to me if they saw that, but, they too were fixated on the stage. Seconds later, I felt a presence sitting next to me in the seat to my right I KNEW what it was and was frozen in compete terror! I could almost KNOW what it looked like and could see from my peripheral vision it was the same demon that grabbed the person which vanished just a minute ago!

For whatever reason, I slowly turned to see what was there and a very hideous thing which was almost transparent open it's mouth and started to screech at me!!! Instantly, I started to climb over people not caring who it was and walking on people heads and grabbing whatever I could to get away from it! Finally making it to the pathway I started running as fast as I could and look over my shoulder to see if & how close it was to me. It was about 10ft from me and gaining.

I began to run faster when my feet disappeared and I was flying and was going even faster than I was running. I looked back again and the demons hand was inches from my left shoulder! I kept flying and looked back again and could see it's hand millimeters from my left shoulder and knowing that if this thing touched it I would vanish like the other person did and suddenly without thinking I said .. "IN JESUS NAME!!!"

I instantly woke up sitting up in bed almost drenched in sweat.

Part3: The Front of the Stage.
Finding myself at a barricade out from the front row about 10-15 ft or so and I was being pressed against it with a HUGE crowd all around me pushing against it as if everyone wanted a closer look. I had barely enough room to move. As I looked up at the stage, I saw male and female dancers in white cloth, some barely wearing anything at all.

As I stood there wondering what was going on, the crowd keep shouting "We want Judas, we want Judas!" over and over again in a single voice, so loud that you couldn't talk to anyone. Moments later, the dancers cleared the stage one by one and way back on the stage a single dancer was twirling as almost it was a ballet. However, as she keep coming closer, I could see she was holding something as she danced.

Moments later, I saw it was a decent sized snake and wrapped around her in a way that would enable her to dance the way she did but I couldn't see it's head. I was freaked out. The lady was absolutely beautiful and again hardly wearing anything. Moments later, still not seeing the head of the snake since she was about halfway from the end of the stage where we were at, she made a couple of circles and then dipped down low and then swung her arms up to the left as if she was holding something, and it was the head of the snake!!

It's head was HUGE, 3x the size she was and opened it's mouth and engulfed the woman in white in one single bite!!!!

I woke up again sitting up sweating and heart racing a 100 miles/hr!

To this day, that dream was more vivid than any other I've ever had.

My best interpenetration of the dream

The auditorium was a real concert, and perhaps a vision of future of what will eventually will be presented as 'normal' or in your face Satanic worship disguised as 'normal'. We've seen this with Madonna and other already.

Q.What was the purpose of the demon and the people trying to get away?
A. The people that are were trying to get away were the people that realized what was really going on and wanted no part of it; the demons knew who they were by their actions.

Q. Why were the people flying?
A. Unknown, but my best assumption is God gave the supernatural ability to escape. Hence, they vanished because of the name of Jesus like I did? Unknown, pure speculation.

Q. Why did the snake eat the woman?
A. Unknown, but, it looked like a sacriface or perhaps the woman was then completely possessed. (?)

To this day, after this dream, I've only been to one concert, it was Christian and nothing even close to what this dream was.

To those who think it was a joke by Jack Black, I think it also done in jest as well but, it was well thought out and if you look at the woman beside Jack, she looks horrified when he mentions to say a prayer to Satan. 2).That prayer, may have sounded like a joke, but to me.....it sounded like the real deal and JB been dabbling in the dark arts. I think Jack Black is a good actor and like some of the movies he's been in but after this....hmmmm

it wouldn't surprise me if demons actually manifest them selves right on stage in the very near future either through humans themselves or outright.

Thanks to those who took the time to read this post. By it, I hope that some will realize there really is a good side and a evil side and they choose the side of good.

As always, you can U2U me.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

That was an awesome read! Thank you for taking the time to share your dream.

I completely agree with you about the manifestation of demons. The bible says as the end draws near, the veil will thin. Those who have eyes let them see. Those who have ears let them hear.

I truly believe this is what is happening with all the ufo/alien stuff. That will be Satan's weapon to deceive, and some celebrities will be right there jumping on the band wagon.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Anyone can write about a dream they had of this AFTER the event, haha!

Heck, i had a dream about it too. How can you prove me wrong?

Noone remembers dreams from 30 years ago in that much detail, unless you wrote it down at the time, and why would you? It would have been insignificant then..

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Oftentimes in my experience the significance of a dream has less to do with the content and more to do with the overall emotional impact.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join