It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Razorleech

ETs will make themselves known at the special Olympics.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Where I am , it's the 23rd

NOT A THING ! .......

..... hang on .... today there'll be a new date !

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terces_Pot_Evoba

How sure are you?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well, my husband is watching a game and i asked him "Is this game being played in Florida by any chance"?

He looked at me and rolled his eyes and said "yes"

Enough said, i wouldnt want to stirr anything by telling him aliens may be landing....

So...... now what?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terces_Pot_Evoba

I lol'd hard. Good show.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Waiting, they are here and now it's time for the masses to know, don't know about revealing themselves at the Special Olympics but it's as good a place as any. This is always interesting to me, I think one day when we least expect it they will show up and there will be no doubt... great thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Why do people post these date threads.

I doubt we will ever get disclosure in our lifes. I seriously doubt humans are really ready for it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
They will show up, but my feeling is that it will be in 2010. If it will be this year, well, be it. I'm ready and tired of waiting. This world needs a boost.

[edit on 22/11/09 by Cybernet]

Why are you waiting? what makes you think they will ever come in our lifetime?

Yes this world needs a boost, and it's our job to do that, not some random alien.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well I'll be watching San Diego beat up on Denver today & what a fitting place for the aliens to reveal themselves: Colorado!!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Let's see ..... 22 Nov..... Uh, ain't that the date Kennedy got assassinated in Dallas?

oh well... intelligent creatures from space are just as earthshaking

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by Cybernet
They will show up, but my feeling is that it will be in 2010. If it will be this year, well, be it. I'm ready and tired of waiting. This world needs a boost.

Why are you waiting? what makes you think they will ever come in our lifetime?

Yes this world needs a boost, and it's our job to do that, not some random alien.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by _Phoenix_]

Because I want to go home. Well, i'm shure they will come in our life time for certain, in 2012 i expect them to, atleast for a while, but 2010 is just, you have to wait and see. I agree it is our job, but if the ET's arrived, it would shift conciousness of many in my opinion, then we could get rid of all the negativity and fully ascend as a race to higher planes of existence. Not over night of course, but it would help.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The only thing we should all be waiting on is for this day to pass
So we can say I told you so.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Well, my husband is watching a game and i asked him "Is this game being played in Florida by any chance"?

He looked at me and rolled his eyes and said "yes"

Enough said, i wouldnt want to stirr anything by telling him aliens may be landing....

So...... now what?

Ask the alien (your husband) to joy the game!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well, it seems that prediction had as much hot air in it as the anti American rhetoric being slung around.

I guess there is still nov 27th to look forward to.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Well, it seems that prediction had as much hot air in it as the anti American rhetoric being slung around.

I guess there is still nov 27th to look forward to.

No! Disclosure did happen today in a parallel universe! You turned left when you should have turned right and you missed it! Darn it! We all missed it here. Perhaps we can try another day and this time it will happen in our universe!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
u guys are pathetic ... when something happens, it does

another failed prediction? really? what a surprise lol

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well, it the 22nd where i live and only a few more hours until the 23rd. Do i really have to wait until the 27th?
Im not so desperate to beleive everything as much as i used to be, so you dont see me channel surfing on all the ESPN channels and flipping back and forth from one game to the next w/ my vcr ready to tape a historic event.... God i wish something would happen, but only because im bored as hell and sick of waiting, having to hang on every word of these UFO and ET nuts like those on C2C. Makes me glad i dont watch tv or listen to radio. I almost wish i couldnt read either, but then again, it halfway there, i have dislexia afterall. But WHAT IF, it does happen? THEN WHAT? Will people riot? Will people commit suicide (Mostly Christian zealots probably, i know a few who could wait for this JUST to make a good thing like this seem ugly) What will the crazees do? Will they either search for tinfoil to cover their heads? Or will they bumrush the ETs and start claiming 'Im one of YOU!!!' or 'Oh space gods, share your wisdom with me.... HERE, take my firstborn son, and this stray cat i found as payment!'

So many possibilities. More bad ones than good ones in my mind. What would happen if a Christian Zealot or overly skeptic ass___ or Alien haters pull a gun and start shooting at these ETs? What then??? Does anyone else think of these possibilities besides me?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
and yeah .. the aliens would appear in the US, since is the primary country and with most people ...

lol

worse than I though

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
21ST...nothing...22ND...NOTHING! Well I guess this closes this thread....Now we can wait for the next moron to throw some dates so we can once again prove them wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

I totally agree with ya.
Those predictions are based on someone's dreams and that is just it, it is dreams it is not reality.
Maybe they are pulling them out of their ars to draw attention from the public.
And about imminent disclosure thingy, it is not going to happen!!!
my 0.02

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join