It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Maybe its in the stadium but still got its invisibility cloak on

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
can you provide more source aside from youtube?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
i hate date prediction threads - just something else for 'non-believers' to point at and laugh and use as ammunition that there IS no such thing as aliens.

damn it. Please stop.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Kryties

God forbid the aliens don't land somewhere in America.......

......could you imagine the whinging if they didn't?

Could you imagine the whining at the speculation of an alien landing happening in America? Glad I haven't seen any in this thread.

Anyway, if this were to come to pass, it makes sense to me that an unveiling would happen in a public arena as opposed to an appearing at the UN or something like that. More people are likely to see it and hear about it.

While we as humans, from our point of view, think, 'Why don't they visit our leaders first? That makes more sense then going to a football game!" they may think it is better to be revealed to the population at large. Reason being, they may know that our leaders are corrupt and would want to let their presence known before our officials could cover it up.

It's like when a new tribe or people group was discovered. The "more advanced" civilization kinda just appeared to the populous and then sought the leader out. I imagine in this case, if true, a similar thing would happen.

Ever thought of them having met our world leaders already? What if our World Leaders only want technology and nothing more? They then might just decide to have contact with the Earth's people on a large global scale.

I really belive they already had meetings with world leaders on many occassions. I think our world leaders just dont listen to them and only want technology instead of curing earth and humanity's problems. Maybe the ET's dont see any other way anymore and think this public contact is necessary.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Keep your money in your jeans.

When they do show, it will be seen around the world because there will be ships visible around the globe. The whole world will find out at the same time and it will not be deniable.

People will try and hide in their homes, but will soon realise they(ET) are here to help.

Oh, don't worry about the Governments and people who would try and stop this, they are all in the underground bunkers by then. I think it is when they come out of those bunkers, the bible tales of the angry mob going against the people who have been saved will go down.

Just watch.... when you hear of people going underground for safety, the time is at hand. If people don't go into hiding, you have nothing to worry about.

Those of us left on the surface, with slim hopes of survival, are the ones who will first experience full ET disclosure.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

Originally posted by LifENcircleS
WOW I really hope they don't cut into any football games! Just joking I don't even watch football, but seriously what are the chance of this happening? We have been given dates here over and over and over again and NOT ONE date has come true...I hate to sound like a sceptic (which I am not) but I hate the fact that so many dates are thrown out there for us to latch onto and wait for that it only detracts us from the seriousness of our work to unravel the lies being spun! Now if this does actually come to pass you will find me sitting in front of my television with my foot in my mouth

LifENcircleS

Well, in this case it is completely different.

Always when there were given dates for disclosure or contact it was one person who did. Now it are many many more. David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland, Bill Ryan, Edgar Mitchell and many more.

They are all well known, some are very credible or have never done anything like saying this, some are killing their career if it aint true, and they all say AT THE END OF THIS YEAR.

Its totally different from any of the other dates given in the past.

Only one thing to do, and that's being patiant. i know, not realy one of my best sites eighterbut what can you do but w8?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
LOL,how freaking funny,aliens landing at a football field,this is one of the best knee slappers I've ever heard and yes will go down as another disformative hoax,and suppose I didn't watch game,would I be misinformed,I think it's funny people from different countrys are always the ones with these revalations

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
Keep your money in your jeans.

When they do show, it will be seen around the world because there will be ships visible around the globe. The whole world will find out at the same time and it will not be deniable.

People will try and hide in their homes, but will soon realise they(ET) are here to help.

Oh, don't worry about the Governments and people who would try and stop this, they are all in the underground bunkers by then. I think it is when they come out of those bunkers, the bible tales of the angry mob going against the people who have been saved will go down.

Just watch.... when you hear of people going underground for safety, the time is at hand. If people don't go into hiding, you have nothing to worry about.

Those of us left on the surface, with slim hopes of survival, are the ones who will first experience full ET disclosure.

Couldn't have said it any better myself Win! People this is not going to happen in a gov disclosure kind of way...

The ALIENS THEMSELVES DON'T NO WHEN THEY WILL BE GIVEN TO "GO TO" TO APPEAR

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Is it not Thanksgiving on 26th November through to the 27th in the US? If so then this is a great slot for Disclosure from Obama.....

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
so we can once again prove them wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong

Nothing can be certain until these dates pass:
December 21, 2012
Some time in the year 3797

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
is this some kind of V free advertise ?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What a suprise...nothing on both days...no disclosure coming

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hmmm not a peep?

Wait did somebody get their calendars mixed up?

Sorry guys, I believe there's something out there but I refuse to believe that there's a vast conspiracy hiding it from us-or that there are a few "chosen" ones that are given predictions. (I also refuse to believe that the "alien agenda" (if there is one) is entirely positive and benevolent.)

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Well people, its 29th. should we agree about that Obama not revealing this?

I know this would happening, so i told people that WE have to disclosure it, They wouldn't and aren't, sorry, and no one almost no one, or very few are listening, because they hope to much of there there president. He probably more laughing on this, because he is convince that this doesn't exists. Its out of his hands.

But hey, don't give up already. He has at least until the January so it says.
But i know he never gonna speak about this at all. Sorry, but once for all, WE are the one that has to disclosure for them.

Cheers

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Andypating]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think we should vote to close this thread.... I vote CLOSE

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Why? I think it quite brilliantly shows how retarded these predictions are.

In fact, we should have a thread with every single failed prediction so far this year, maybe people will start to see the light...i doubt it though.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra

In fact, we should have a thread with every single failed prediction so far this year . . .

Quite an excellent suggestion - a thread with all the failed date predictions and another with all the accurate ones. Probably wouldn't get a lot of hits, though. Diehard followers of this sort of thing usually don't like to be reminded of the failures.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra

Why? I think it quite brilliantly shows how retarded these predictions are.

In fact, we should have a thread with every single failed prediction so far this year, maybe people will start to see the light...i doubt it though.

O.k I'll split the difference with you lets close this and start one with your idea of all the failed ones and the people who start them. We have got to stop this non-sense

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

Quite an excellent suggestion - a thread with all the failed date predictions and another with all the accurate ones. Probably wouldn't get a lot of hits, though.

The accurate prediction thread would be empty. Does anyone know of any predictions here that did occur as stated?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

That already exists, though its not updated at nearly the rate that new predictions are posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join