It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

The New Orleans Saints and Tampa Bay Bucs are also playing today(11/22). Since all the college football games are over(11/21) and there was no footage of aliens, we must assume that they will be landing in Tampa Bay or Jacksonville sometime today. Kick off for both games is 1pm est.

I am fairly certain that nothing will happen because none of these prediction threads ever come true. But I would love to see some alien disclosure from the worlds govts. Acknowledgment of an alien race is the only way to bring humanity together towards a common cause.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I had a vision of this event.. It takes place in Colorado, Denver I believe. Unfortunately the vision consisted of mass panic and chaos. At one point I was huddled in a downtown building basement with several others. We could see through some tiny windows in the basement to street level and it was carnage outside, rioting and violence. We decided to remain in the building for our own safety as it was too dangerous to go outside.. but at the same time we felt we were about to be attacked and die anyways. Was not good.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

I sure hope your vision isn't accurate lol. Although, I cannot see our world system surviving much longer without each a massive conscious shift or learning that everything our experts had told us was a lie to keep us in the dark.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I am hopeful for change!
I am ready for change!
We shall see.
Disclosure will come from the external beings! Not form our government!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I can’t even believe you people are even entertaining the idea that there will be UFO’s appearing over some stadium? I said this before, I’m sure almost everyone who believes that there is something out there hopes that E.T would show himself in a public place, in a big enough way, so that the Government cannot deny the existence of E.T’s and UFO’S etc and have to come out with “Disclosure”

Get it! This is just someone’s “wishful thinking” that’s been pushed around as truth.

Now its got Mixed up with David Wilcox’s ‘Punt for Publicity” with all his “insiders” that are warning us of some disclosure! Then of course he retracted that they might not disclose and of course sold us the good Ole, clandestine story that certain powers are tying to stop the disclosure.

What you might add into the equation, with all the 2012 hype! These ‘experts’ this is their pay day, this is there last trust to make money, sell books, make movies. All off the hype, the one fueling the other. After 2012 its down hill for them all, as the Cry Wolf would have Hit home for many and it’ll never ever be the same.’

Sure someone will try create another “2012´down the line, the B.S will continue on the wire, But their viewer ship will be down 80%.

Chat again Sunday Night !

[edit on 21-11-2009 by SharkBait]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
well what struck me is the vision began in a stadium which myself and 1,000's fled from. Then the following day this post appeared on ATS discussing a stadium and disclosure. pretty weird.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hey wait maybe "V" was launched just in time to kinda brain wash us and prepare us for 'Contact' its all falling together now. thats its ! Tuesday is the last of the 2009 Launch, I'm sure they'll have new material next year after tomorrows disclosure!

For the International viewers "V" is where Alien spaceships show themselves over American cities and "come in peace"-Good series.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by SharkBait]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

I pray you are correct and he does give full disclosure. Hopefully all the leaders who attended the G20 summit in Pittsburgh discussed this and it will be a world wide disclosure. We have been lie to for so long that who ever is THE FIRST TO TELL THE TRUTH will certainly go down in History as a great world leader.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd7880107218.jpg[/atsimg]

wut?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

Good one, ...... I guess they would have also discussed how many more books they going to sell.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd7880107218.jpg[/atsimg]

wut?

HAHA!! This is it, in a nutshell.

Aren't you people tired of the rollercoaster of hope and excitement when a new date arrives, then the dismal disappointment and frustration when time and time again it proves to be untrue?

Wake up, and stop falling for this stuff over and over again. What evidence do we have to support a UFO landing in Florida on the 21st or 22nd? Some lady had a "vision" and told Bill Ryan? Come on people. Stop falling for dates...it's one of the first signs of a charlatan.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

Is that Tom Petty?
No. Nevermind.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
What if its a case of the "Balloon boy" pulling another stunt???

Actually, i think it would be great to have contact, and even greater if they mean us no harm or have a taste for humans

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
What if its a case of the "Balloon boy" pulling another stunt???

Actually, i think it would be great to have contact, and even greater if they mean us no harm or have a taste for humans

Its sound that you had your brain filled with "V"

That serie is gonna messing this up, IF they gonna show up.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
They will show up, but my feeling is that it will be in 2010. If it will be this year, well, be it. I'm ready and tired of waiting. This world needs a boost.

[edit on 22/11/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
At one point I was huddled in a downtown building basement with several others. We could see through some tiny windows in the basement to street level and it was carnage outside, rioting and violence.

Man hate to burst your bubble but have you ever seen war of the worlds...pretty sure thats the scene where all three of them are in the guys basement looking out at the world as it gets consumed by aliens.

I also agree if anything like this is to ever happen...it wouldm ost likely be during the olympics that is supposing the aliens have knowledge of the event.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Goodness...my Who Dat chants are gonna have a whole new meaning to them 0_o

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well, there was a "time traveller" a while back who said that disclosure will never happen in our timeline (at least as far as he was able to see).
I do not know who to believe anymore on this disclosure stuff.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
to disclose according to project camelot is putting up a video on the net...

when dr.greer briefs the president he sends and email to his staff...

good campfire stories but thats all they are,

im mean not to bash the fellows, id gladly share a pint any time with them and swap stories but shouting wolf all the time is not the way to disclose when you have no proof "aliens or their tech" , the only proof they have is of faulplay and coverup in sencitive areas of the military.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
i don't know why anybody even pays attention to someone predicting disclosure....it will be a one time thing, and until then it will only be conjecture. when it happens, it happens, and nobody should waste their money buying books and DVD's filled with tales of predictions.
my 2 cents

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join