It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck for President!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I think we should elect Glenn Beck as the next President of the USA. Let's look at all the great work he has done lately to expose the COMMUNISTS in the Obama Administration.

Beck reminds me of George Washington or the kid in Tianamen Square that stood up against the tank in the fight for freedom. Glen Beck is taking the fight to the White House and daring them to shut him up, so as to expose their desire to crush the free press in this country.

Glenn Beck is an American Hero and my hero. Go Glenn Beck we wish you well and pray for your safety as you stand up against those that threaten our nation.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

Obvious thread for attention.

Sad that a person enjoys getting flamed.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Ugh. No Thanks.

Glen Beck is an American Hero.

And define what hero means to you. Because his list of "heroic" actions comes up short in my list.

[edit on 16/10/09 by Morbo the Annihilator]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Stinky,

While I'm not sure I agree with you 100% on your nomination, I do however fear Mr. Beck may not be with us come 2012. Be that from a literal or figurative stand point.

Becker

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

So are you saying you do not appreciate the work Beck has been doing to expose the communist sympathizers in the Obama admin?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

I fear for his safety to. I pray daily for Mr. Becks safety. I think the only thing that will keep him alive is the fact that if he does pass many people will think it was assassination by TPTB.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

While I do like Glenn Beck a whole lot, I don’t think I see him as a President, could you see him crying while attempting to negotiate a peace treaty.-)

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Although he is a great provider of true info, he is not a born leader.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Glen Beck does not cry the tears of some wuss. He cries those manly tears of repressed anger and rage against those who desire to steal our freedom.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Glen Beck is a joke. I wouldn't vote for him as president even if my life dependent on it. If he was president, no I can't even think about that it's too scary.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkyFeet

Glen Beck does not cry the tears of some wuss. He cries those manly tears of repressed anger and rage against those who desire to steal our freedom.

You mean those Vicks-induced tears? How are those manly? How are those the tears of repressed anger?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Morbo the Annihilator

Well that was for a photoshoot.. I guess Reagan shouldn't have been President because he faked tears during his acting days?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I gotta say stinky, you are a perfect example of the way your party thinks.
I like the way you lay it all out there for everyone to see. I think Glen Beck might be to much of a sissy for you guys though. He bawls about everything.

Wait - I take that back - He's perfect.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I know that stinky, it was meant as a joke....

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Well that was for a photoshoot.. I guess Reagan shouldn't have been President because he faked tears during his acting days?

Awesome, way to take that totally out of context. Same with Arnold Schwartzanegger.

But hey, I didn't vote for Reagan, either, now that you mention it.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Sundancer, Beck is not a Repub or a dem, He has said so thousands of times on his radio and TV shows... Maybe you should watch it instead of listing to what others say. Then you could form your own Opinion.

link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Well I thought the folks on the other side might like a metro-sexual crying kind of man. Shouldn't that broaden his appeal?

[edit on 16-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

link   
i get you are trying to grab attention...and feed those who believe this...

but come on. Glen Beck...this guy can't control his emotions for one. two, what real qualifications does he have to be a president? three...didn't he start doing his kind of show to prosper in the media?..for profit?

i know a lot of other politicians are in it for profit, but someone this blatant?

this title made me laugh, so i had to read. now im kind of saddened by the fact that someone really believes this...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

Wouldn't you rather have a man as President tht cries a little bit when he is upset then one who has his subordinates throw out the race card everytime someone disagrees with his point of view? Just sayin'

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

reply to post by jd140

So are you saying you do not appreciate the work Beck has been doing to expose the communist sympathizers in the Obama admin?

I don't watch or listen to him. I tried once, I lasted for about 5 minutes. What he was talking about was interesting, but the guy himself is annoying as hell.

You can believe he is the greatest thing in the world if you want. I for one live just fine without tuning in to his show.

Besides I rather watch something really imformative at that time. That is why I watch The Doctors.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join