It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck for President!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ah, the cult of celebrity invades ATS. All I know of Mr. Beck is that he is an entertainer and a succesful one. Good for him. Nothing wrong with being a shameless self promoter. Most successful people are. That being the case, do you really think he would have anyones best interest at heart. Personally we should start voting our neighbors, co-workers, friends, hell, ourselves into office. People who are not beholden to any special interests. Pipe dream, I know. But I would rather hand the car keys over to someone who just lost their job, house, etc. Mr Beck doesn't have any idea wehat it means to be hurting in America.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkyFeet
Beck reminds me of George Washington or the kid in Tianamen Square that stood up against the tank in the fight for freedom.

What does he remind you of here, aside from the blatantly obvious? Hmm?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

He seems to me to be like a good performer and a man working to earn his money. So the guy used a little vicks to cry...so what

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

Stinky, I consider myself a hard right conservative, maybe only outdone by Ronald Reagan (small bow, humble).

I enjoy listening to Glenn Beck, and I do watch his tv show.

I see him (as correctly assigned) as the guy in Tianamen Square.

But president.

Nope.

Hopefully, Sarah Palin can mature to that position. That'd be MY vote.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
A guy who cries when he loses a family member is one thing. A guy who bawls because he doesn't like the way something is going politically is wuss in my book.

My dad once told me that a man can cry for three reasons.

1. His leg is in a bear trap.
2. His dog died.
3. His dogs' leg is in a bear trap and he has to shoot it.

-ahhhh, sensitivity is alive and well in my parents household-

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I like Beck and I think he's done an outstanding job exposing this administration, but a presidential run? I don't think so. He's a little too prone to emotional outbursts for me to consider voting for him for higher office, not to mention that he doesn't have any experience in government and would be in over his head even further than Obama is.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I think we should elect Glenn Beck as the next President of the USA. Let's look at all the great work he has done lately to expose the COMMUNISTS in the Obama Administration.

Beck reminds me of George Washington or the kid in Tianamen Square that stood up against the tank in the fight for freedom. Glen Beck is taking the fight to the White House and daring them to shut him up, so as to expose their desire to crush the free press in this country.

Glenn Beck is an American Hero and my hero. Go Glenn Beck we wish you well and pray for your safety as you stand up against those that threaten our nation.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

Your brilliance astounds me everytime I read your posts Stinky.

Glenn Beck would make a good boat anchor - he is derailing the real issues, deflection, bullsh-t and more bullsh-t - obvious that you two would get along.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Good idea, now for his VP he should have a liberal democrat, perhaps Chris Matthews?

Beck/Matthews 2012?

That way if we don't like Beck's conservative agendas we can shoot him and have an extreme liberal in charge again.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by Sundancer

Sundancer, Beck is not a Repub or a dem, He has said so thousands of times on his radio and TV shows... Maybe you should watch it instead of listing to what others say. Then you could form your own Opinion.

Holy crap, you are kidding right? He supported the wars in Iraq and afghanistan, the bank bailouts (which he said wasn't enough!) . He also defended the Bush administration day in and day out. He is silent about the Federal Reserve...He supported the patriot act, bashed Ron Paul and his supporters....mabey you should have watched and listened more closely. Now he takes one of Alex Jones's talking points (the left right false paradigm) and he wipes himself clean....sorry, IMO he is confused at best and deceptive at worst.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

Beck is a conservative, there's no question about that. Conservatives are not necessarily Republicans, however. As for Beck, his support for the Bush administration waned significantly in the last year of his presidency and no, he's not a Republican. He's said that he dislikes them almost as much as he does Democrats.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by vor78

I didn't say "Beck is a republican" but instead pointed out his neoconservatism which...just so happens to fall right wing republican. Beck says Obama is a better choice than Mcain NOW, but that was not his tune before the election. Again, he flip flops and is at least confused. He sure isn't a libertarian....

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
he cries tears of laughter that soo many people are falling for his nonsense while deflecting his lobbiest corporate sponsors from any attention.

Glen Beck will point out a bump in the road and scream it is a giant mountain, meanwhile pretending the mountain behind him doesn't exist.

tell you what, you go with Glen Beck, and he can run against Michael Moore..after all, both of them are crusading to save america from the ideals of the other side...Sure, Michael Moore may have far more education than Beck, but he doesnt cry as much, which I guess is the only qualifying mark for the right wing now if someone cares for their country

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If you are ok with mega corporations ruling the world, a mcarthy style police state full of prejudice and hatred where the homeless starve to death in the street I think you should nominate him.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
And just when I thought Sarah Palin was the worst candidate in the history of the universe....we have a new contender!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
An interesting idea SF, but I do have one concern.

Imagine President Beck sitting down to negotiate with a Putin led Russian empire and military juggernaut playing brinkmanship over a showdown in, oh lets say Georgia.

As Putin gazes at Beck with his steel cold KGB gaze and announces that Russia will never back down.. President Beck bursts into tears.

How can that end well?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by metamagic

Of course VP Palin assumes the reigns and takes over to save the day and immediately orders the 82 Airborne Division to Georgia where they take up defensive positions along the Florida border.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Glenn Beck as president? The crap is gonna hit the fan now!! Dear gawd save us Nancy Grace.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

You want Glenn Beck for President yet you can't even spell his name properly?

Just sayin'.

Careful.. now you are criticizing his base.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I think we should elect Glenn Beck as the next President of the USA. Let's look at all the great work he has done lately to expose the COMMUNISTS in the Obama Administration.

Beck reminds me of George Washington or the kid in Tianamen Square that stood up against the tank in the fight for freedom. Glen Beck is taking the fight to the White House and daring them to shut him up, so as to expose their desire to crush the free press in this country.

Glenn Beck is an American Hero and my hero. Go Glenn Beck we wish you well and pray for your safety as you stand up against those that threaten our nation.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

This is a joke, right?
Please, tell me it is.
If you do believe that Glenn Beck is a true American Hero, I have a bridge to sell you.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Glenn Beck is trash. He's to one sided and If you don't like his side your a unpatriotic. I say take him off the tv.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join