It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Headline from 2004? "Kenyan-born Obama"

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Here is a video that just surfaced showing one of his reptilian handlers -Anita Dunn (The White House Communications Director) - watch her tongue

[edit on 15-10-2009 by factbeforefiction]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Yes, even you are now admitting that the evidence from Africa that obama was actually born there is starting to pile up.

Why so much coming from Africa, but not so much from the U.S.?

My theory on that is that the people here trying so desperately to "cleanse" his record for him are not able to get to the documentation in Africa as easily as they can here.

allafrica.com...

This is a list of regularly used sources for allafrica.com and I think you will find most of them seem to be New York and Washington DC. I can't find any info on The Standard they don't list any affiliates which is strange considering the article in question is from a different news source AP and AP doesn't have the article themselves.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction
Here is a video that just surfaced showing one of his reptilian handlers -Anita Dunn - watch her tongue

oh wow...

I am not sure what to think about that.

That is eerie in a yucky way...

Is she connected to the article somehow?

Interesting who she likes as a political philosopher...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I've received word from the original source that one of his contacts still in the media has located corroborating versions of the AP story on micro-fiche archives of US-based sources (trying to ascertain exactly where)... but that the specific story is unavailable from AP subscribers.

More info as I have it... and hopefully a copy or two of the other sources.

Stay tuned.

ty for researching this, Bill. I'll be watching for updates.

this is interesting.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I skimmed the first and 2nd so far. In the 2nd I found something similar on page 22/29 though it was with reference to Christianity. I have a screen cap that I thought to post before reading the 3rd.

I am not an Obama supporter (couldn't hold my nose and vote for anyone last election), and I think there's reason for concern with regard to the birther claims but we must try to be accurate when making claims one way or another. Thanks a lot for the links... chat you up after I've read the 3rd.

edit to fix link to image

[edit on 10/15/2009 by libertarianlady]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
He said, she said, they said. You want to believe what she said, or what the author behind a small time news article said, and refuse to believe what everybody else, including the state officials have being saying.

You choose to believe so because you choose to believe the president is not really your president.

SG

Actually, I believe he really is the President -- so I'm not sure where you get that from.

Also, it's not he said/she said.

This person -- Duckworth -- said this HERSELF. She speaks about the connection that she and Obama share.

As for the rest of the articles that state that Obama was born in Hawaii, interestingly enough more than 90% are from after he decided to run for President. Hardly the same thing.

Lastly, I am not a "birther". I could care less whether he was born in Hawaii, California, or Siberia.

I am only interested in proving that he is a liar.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

American politics lol

When does it matter where you are born

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Anita Dunn is the White House Communications Director

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

If you're not an american, why do you care?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

Sorry, after your reptilian description and watching her tongue....I was so grossed out I could not finish the video. All I could thnk of was eating flies.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Remixtup
reply to post by oozyism

Because it effects my relatives in Afghanistan.

Actually it effects me more than it effects you, you will still be living a comfortable life while your killer army is destabilizing the whole south east Asia, I'm afraid I will never be able to return at this rate.

Why do you care about race, religion or ethnicity rather than policies? That is beyond me and beyond any individual with a yoyo. Do you somehow believe an American born is a better leader? How can anyone come to such a conclusion without taking in to consideration thousands of thousands of other variables which effects an individual excluding the piece of land he/she was pushed out of the womb.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Why do you care about race, religion or ethnicity rather than policies?

I don't. I care about finding out the truth about this.

Which leads back to your original inquiry:

When you decide to run for president of the United States. One of the prerequisites, as per the Constitution, to hold said position is to be a natural born citizen. That is when it matters.

TA

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

reply to post by oozyism

Because it effects my relatives in Afghanistan.

Actually it effects me more than it effects you, you will still be living a comfortable life while your killer army is destabilizing the whole south east Asia, I'm afraid I will never be able to return at this rate.

I dont see how Obamas eligibility affects any of this.
gogo KILLER ARMY

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

When you decide to run for president of the United States. One of the prerequisites, as per the Constitution, to hold said position is to be a natural born citizen. That is when it matters.

TA

Which then leads to my first sentence:

American politics lol

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So I guess you wouldn't have a problem with a Jewish-born leader instead of Karzai.

Hope that clarifies your concerns.

Becker

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by Scooby Doo

And this proves what? Its another personal assumption from another author of another newspaper.

What would have prompted the author to say Obama was born in Kenya? Are you saying he just "assumed" he was from Kenya for no reason as he wrote that article? Wouldn't he have gotten the facts straight before it was finalized?

[edit on 10/15/2009 by bl4ke360]

Journalists getting their facts right? Are you kidding me? They assume things all the time!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I dont see how Obamas eligibility affects any of this.
gogo KILLER ARMY

Ohh that was fast, in your third post ^^

See if you weren't so concerned about what color or what religion or which piece of land Obama was born, you might concerns yourself a little more in regards to his policies
which actually affects me you and the rest of the world in that matter. Instead you concern yourself with a back-warded political filter. This type of political filter also existed to stop black people from getting in to politics.

What does this mean? Well it simply means that nationalism is another form of racism

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Remixtup

Go killer army? Are you out of your mind? If you have served one day in your life you should be ashamed of your statement.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Nothing new here to us. Ok he is not born american and you got lied at AGAIN. What a surprise!!!

It's all a game were we have no play in. We are still subject to their plan and their consequences.

That said. I normally agree with most of you on plenty of things but one thing I dont get and maybe one of you can explain to me the reson why some of you actually get so angry he is not pure 100% american born?. I understand he still spent a good part of his life in the USSA and he is americanized over the top. So does it really make a difference in anything? If he is Kenyan born and he favors American politic even if it favorizes american politics all the time. From what I see and understand he is defensif of USSA and doesnt look like his goal is to make you all Kenyans or get some Kenyan prince richer. Does it really make a difference for those who voted for him and voted for difference. (Here is your difference). The others that didnt their responce is already biased anyways. (Deep inside you know so no need to respond to this)

What tips me off just a little is when people see race or color. Even worst when people see frontiers. This is a sign of weakness brothers. Dont you see there is no frontier. Only ignorances divides men.

Only all united we stand a chance. All united. (the entire dam planet as HUMANS)

So the real question. Why are you all surprised like if its proof to anything and your all exited. About what? An AP article.... lololol Come on.

This is only a drop in an Ocean of lies and manipulation. There is worst at hand right now at the moment and figuring out if Obama is pure born american is not one of the priorities for all of us right now. H1N1 and its Viral propaganda that will make millions take their stuff only for them to make profit with no worries what so ever for your health. (The word Immunity should ring a bell to you when you cant sue the ones that made you sick ... what the hell is going on ... normal practice you say around the world. why do you think they ask for it. Because they know it just might make you sick ...)

So lets all pretends we didnt know and this will stop everything bad from hapening.

Brothers get your act togheter and think about what is really important here. Its to save every single one of us. Not just one country not just one elected group but all of us. These are the same psy tactics used to pull our attention Here at ATS from real matters.

These are the same lies posed to all of us like the discloser of what if we all know. The conspiracy of NWO. We didnt all know that the rich want to be more rich and will do everything to be rich. I can go on and on ... bet you got many more examples like that but ... Think about it .... think about a solution for all of us not only for you. Because when I think about a solution to help the world I include all of you in it we should all do the same. Good thinking. Stop ignorance ... Stick with one priority at the time ... running all over the place wont get us anywhere.

Fear No One, Trust No One ...

[edit on 15-10-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

So I guess you wouldn't have a problem with a Jewish-born leader instead of Karzai.

Hope that clarifies your concerns.

Becker

Yes similarly the racist bigots didn't want blacks as their leader.

Hope that clarifies my concerns.

Americans and Europeans have the biggest mouths when talking about how backward Muslims are, yet they have the same attitude, they need to fix their own problems before going miles away and invading other countries and implementing their own backward systems.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join