It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewers: have you seen past 2012?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jsmallz

The only safety net that America has for Palin becoming President is the secret government - they will make sure she doesn't F it up too much!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
My take on the 2012 debacle(?). I'm seeing 12/21/2012 as the day of a solution to a problem. The problem begins approximately 18 months before when genetic therapy is introduced to facilitate physical immortality in humans. The therapy works as advertised in young people with virtually no side effects. However, when tried on older people, immediate death may occur due to either menopause or something like it. On the other hand some older people have no death response and it becomes akin to a "fountain of youth". Scientists/Geneticists will not be able to recognize the "point of no return" in the recipients of the therapy until 12/21/2012. Then and only then will people be able to take the therapy with no worries or know to stay away from it. Of course people will still die due to certain illnesses, crime, suicide, accidents, etc. Looking further ahead, I see the PNR being overcome also, but that in itself is several years out. Just my take on it.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
im not so sure i believe in remote viewing all as much as i believe in visualizing. what i think is happening is these people are given a pre-conception of what to view, and they use their imagination to fill in some more detail.

if someone could explain the specifics on how to do it, i really don't see any reason behind it.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadoMan

Hi ShadoMan, glad to see that we are not alone.

I will u2u.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by john11235

This is completely false and many people uneducated on the subject make the same accusations.

Yes, if you knew the target you would have front loaded results and Analytical Overlay would be out of control.

See my earlier posts about double blind tasking.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

Transmutation of the human species will result from tweaking our DNA to enhance our physical biology. The human genome was the first major step towards this in a long list of genetic research. Gene grafting will become commonplace by 2042 and somewhere within the darker areas of bio-genetic research, interspecies grafting will be performed in an attempt to enhance human abilities.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have just created a thread with co-ordinates in it.

So lets do the experiment and find out.

The ATS Remote Viewing Experiment.

Metaphysics board.

By your grace OP.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
I have seen past 2012.

And I hate to say it but it's Y2K all over again.

Lol, you hate to say it? I would totally take that over the end times.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It's funny, I do not have a picture next to my message or what you call an avartar but yet you do not see what I'm implying.

What I show here is absolute truth to the higest degree, and inbetween carnations we will all laugh about what we are doing now. It does not matter though for here is what you should know................Again:

I shall say it again,

The earth at the moment in space/time has reached the 4th density (4th dimension), and the earth in time/space will reach the 4th density (4th dimension) in 2012.

Anyone who vibrates congruently with the 4th density transformation will progress with it, anyone who does not will end up on a 3rd density replica of earth and repeat the whole 3rd cycle density again until it's over just as this one is coming to an end.

Though, the people who move on or repeat the cycle will have to walk the valley of death, its just how it is.

You cannot see into this query for the earth is not of this 'vibration' (density).

Because there is a majority who are more "in the middle" polarized than positively polarized which is a mix causing it to be a very catastrophic transition, but it does not matter what happens to you, just know that it has been this way for an indefinite amount of time in an indefinite amount of place, utter infinity.

If you have any questions, concerns, or answers (which is quite unlikely) than let me know, through what Above Top Secret uses " YOU TO YOU, U2U"

Thanks and may love and light always be the foundation to all thoughts/thinking.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It's funny, I do not have a picture next to my message or what you call an avartar but yet you do not see what I'm implying.

What I show here is absolute truth to the higest degree, and inbetween carnations we will all laugh about what we are doing now. It does not matter though for here is what you should know................Again:

I shall say it again,

The earth at the moment in space/time has reached the 4th density (4th dimension), and the earth in time/space will reach the 4th density (4th dimension) in 2012.

Anyone who vibrates congruently with the 4th density transformation will progress with it, anyone who does not will end up on a 3rd density replica of earth and repeat the whole 3rd cycle density again until it's over just as this one is coming to an end.

Though, the people who move on or repeat the cycle will have to walk the valley of death, its just how it is.

You cannot see into this query for the earth is not of this 'vibration' (density).

Because there is a majority who are more "in the middle" polarized than positively polarized which is a mix causing it to be a very catastrophic transition, but it does not matter what happens to you, just know that it has been this way for an indefinite amount of time in an indefinite amount of place, utter infinity.

If you have any questions, concerns, or answers (which is quite unlikely) than let me know, through what Above Top Secret uses " YOU TO YOU, U2U"

Thanks and may love and light always be the foundation to all thoughts/thinking.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HighEye

Just FYI in terms of "by-the-book" remote viewing goes, you can't really know if what you're getting is valid information or not since the target is a wide open haze of possibility. So you have to focus down the target like "Remote Viewers, have you remote viewed your house, a famous landmark, etc, on January 1st 2013?". The remote viewing protocols taught in classes/institutions have an objective goal that can be verified one way or another. That does include waiting to see if the stock actually does rise, or if Roland Emerich really is a prophet :p

That being said: I am more then a well versed "astral traveler" or "onironaut" whatever whoever would like to call it, am being taught remote viewing by a bad ass, and I have seen beyond 2012.

Rather the do a big blah-blah again about one of the big percieved "catalysts" or "syncing" events I seen, or get too much into boring details of how in many ways things will be the same; I figured I would just say this: Don't believe the doomsday crap, fossil records alone disprove that any natural cycle wipes everyone out..and it's hard evidence not just an anecdote like one person's experience in a timeless place can be more often then not.

If you really want to know what I seen in Lucid-dream-land you can check out my above linked thread in this forum title:
2012: A Beautiful Future: But 1st, Waves of What The (F)reak @ 11:11

This will be an interesting ride. Rock on

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Time is something that in my opinion many people don't understand. I believe that any idea that the future is immutable, that an event is inevitable, is only true for those who are incapable of making choices which will allow them to prevent entering into the reality where those things happen.

Free Will is limited. Everyone thinks they have it, but many people are easily predicted because they don't realize what it means or how to exercise it. Others are less easy, it depends on where you stand in the time-space continuum and your own ability to forecast the future. Everyone in theory has the ability to forecast events, to plan ahead, but forethought is something most of humanity does not exercise in a useful way.

People who can see the future and have free will create ripples around their reality where their future choices are distorted to other people trying to view the same future. Where an event occurs where there are many prescient people viewing, time becomes so distorted that it becomes next to impossible to see beyond it unless your one of the people creating the distortions, in which case the accuracy of your prediction is based upon your ability to trace and predict the actions of the other people also viewing the same event. This becomes even more true when you have people who are not merely viewing, but trying to control the outcome.

In short, the actions of one prescient person is always concealed from another when the other person has less ability with prescience. This ranges to people who can't even see into tomorrow to people who can see 50,000 years in the future. Of course with the way time lines diverge and possibilities emerge and sink within time, 50k years is virtually pointless except as a form of exercise.

Thus 2012, with the massive number of people trying to see into and beyond it, is extremely distorted in the time-space continuum. Many people have seen beyond it, those who have not (who have seen "THE END") are seeing things which are possible but not necessarily probable or likely.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventhdoor

Free will is the reason for indefinite distortions and infinity, it most definitley, is not 'limited'.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Remote viewing eh? Yeah sure ok ill play along, first since the future is never secure there can be no future to see, for time and things change rapidly. So even if you had a "vision" it would be a made up vision from the information your brain has gathered from birth until this point.

To "remote view" would be to "guess" at what you think it could be based on trends and history, it’s only a guesstimate.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by humilisunusTo "remote view" would be to "guess" at what you think it could be based on trends and history, it’s only a guesstimate.

Not a guess , it's a probable future, time lines are also a problem

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

when i read that i though about the 100th anniversary trip where a cruise shop will take the same route as Titanic did in 1912. The cruise is between 8.–21. april 2012, tha boat however is called Balmoral.

www.titanicmemorialcruise.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I saw a tv show, maybe unsolved mysteries back before 2000 and it featured a Lady, approximately 40 or 50 years old who had remote viewed (or was it some kind of hypnosis where they go in the future instead of going past) until shortly after the 'End of the World'

In it, she believed she was dead, BUT- She saw it through the eyes of a young man, approximately 15-25 years old.

In the scene she describes him walking out of the woods and into a camp or barracks of some sort, where he eats quietly there with some other young woman. Not many people there.

She fast forwards many years (?) and sees the older version of him (her spiritual self reincarnated?) on his deathbed, surrounded by his family.

I don't know if the lady is still alive, and/or if the young man could have been born yet, but it made me wonder if the 'End of the World' (as we know it of course) will come much later than 2012.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'll make a bet saying that nothing of Doomsday proportions will happen in 2012. Look forward for us to be here for a long long time.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
reply to post by HighEye

You say "real remote viewing"? It is a bogus field with a lot of charlatans trying to sell you books and seminars.

I can take it seriously when a RV practitioner solves one (1) child abduction case.

I find RV to be an interesting topic. Ingo Swan is said be pretty accurate. I really don't think you could have said it better though.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I don't understand why anyone would think Remote Viewing isn't real, why would the U.S. Government/CIA use a program and spend all that money for 18 years if it didn't work, I won't name which remote viewer in the program said that because I don't remember off hand who it was, the reason that the program was dumped was because it scared some of the higher ups who didn't want their minds read, guess they have too much to hide.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join