It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewers: have you seen past 2012?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Great question, but the obvious answer for any RV fakers out there has to 'Yes', since a 'No' can be proven wrong.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
Great question, but the obvious answer for any RV fakers out there has to 'Yes', since a 'No' can be proven wrong.

There is no 'end time', it's simply a transition, it's been that way for an eternity.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dometheus

Thanks for the excellent links.

One question though: Why is the Tibetan monk article entitled 'MISS WORLD' ?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I don't care if what i see is RV or not. All i know is that the pictures are not my imagination but more about how the path of one person will be by the choices taken in the past and the present. It is still free will, but every decicion has a path. And that is what i see.

But can anyone help me with another thing i sometimes experience. Its pictures but they are overlapping each By that i mean that when you for example sit in a meeting your eyes jumps around on each person as you talk to them. If it was recorded it would be bits of streams where the next scene is after you open your eyelids. In a split second the eye can go from one side of the room to the other while the eyelids are shut. Wich makes the next part different than the other.

I know it sound's weird and maybe irrational but its there, i just don't know what to do with it.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i saw a lot of water, ocean, wind storms, big steel boat of the name 'World Court', many people didn't make it

then was a party at a boat, i think at the different one and Bill Gates was there, looking much younger and i was there

not sure it was exactly 2012 thought ! but something like that..

or maybe just my imagination ...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

There is no 'end time', it's simply a transition, it's been that way for an eternity.

No offense, but i don't see how this reply has anything 'remotely' to do with my statement!

So why the 'star'?

Edited to add my original statement and your reply

[edit on 14-10-2009 by McGinty]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
All this spooky dream/vision interpretation puts me in mind of Moses and his relationship with the Pharaoh. Maybe he was a Remote Viewer?!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Yes, the world is not going to physically end in 2012.

Instead, life will go on and there will be massive changes in the way we live our lives.

Those changes will not be 'good'.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

No offense, but i don't see how this reply has anything 'remotely' to do with my statement!

So why the 'star'?

Edited to add my original statement and your reply

[edit on 14-10-2009 by McGinty]

Sorry I did not mean to direct that towards you.

It's a very complicated matter this 2012 business.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Dp.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
who cares if remote viewing is real or not. who cares what the accuracy is. i think the op was asking what people see, not if how they see it is real or not.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Tibetan Monks RV 2012

Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war.

And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
A client of mine states he was 'told' that there will be a major incident on November 25, 2010 in NYC. This did not come from a psychic or remote viewer but from a 'being' who has visited and abducted him and his wife on several occasions for many years.

I realize this sounds ridiculous but I have associated and interviewed this man for over a year now and many of his disclosures are backed up with remarkable evidence.

BTW, the 2012 prophecy is a farce according to the 'beings'. We have much bigger things to worry about...unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Yes polarized, into the 4th density, but to go into the 4th density you do not take your physical body (the one at the present) with you into a different physical body, therefor...you get the idea.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yes.

A top remote viewer, who worked for the CIA, claimed nothing special happens in 2012 and the human race is not extinct.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You are asking something that is quite broad. I have to see from someone elses view.

What I can tell you is that people are thinking about this backwards. People are thinking the end means something bad will happen on that date. That is not the case. Sometimes "the end" is a relief, a blessing. Have you ever watched a movie that was so intense that you couldnt wait for it to be over so you could breath? You will be just as happy to see the end. The day after, will be a wonderfull day of overwhelming relief. January 2013 will be a peacefull, humble time where people are quiet with their own thoughts and memories.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by mrsdudara]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by homoerectus
no offence .. but why would you even be asking on this site when the greatest seer in history nostradamus says his prophecies run up to the end of the next millenium.??? 2012 is a joke.. the earths crust will move one day but it;ll be totally unexpected and nobody will guess it.. just dont be committing suicide o selling all your earthly belongings just yet.!!
if you live to the end of the next milennium then maybe you should ...

Some people don't take into consideration that the gregorian calender was introduced 17 years after Nostradumus' death and automatically presume that the year 2000 was the end/beginning of the milennium.

We are using a different calender to Nostradamus

Although the long count calender ends 21st Dec 2012 at 13.0.0.0.0 which also falls on a friday, Friday 13th, unlucky for some.

PS:Any true RV will tell you that you can not see past that date, either they can not or the more you know the higher your own chances of survival, places are limited.

You can learn Remote Viewing for yourself, it is not that difficult, there are plenty of sites on the net where you can download the mp3 tools to learn.

After that you will understand the Cassandra Complex which is the gift of knowing the future but the curse of not being able to change it or convince anyone.

This complex is the basis of films like "12 Monkeys".

[edit on 14-10-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

that it is!

Sorry to pick you up on what now seems an obvious error of pushing the wrong 'reply' button (which god knows i've done myself. I know feel like one of those obnoctious trolls that continually try to put people down. Sorry again

For what it's worth, i hope your original reply proves to be true.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HighEye
This is a question for anyone who practices real remote viewing using the technique of seeing a future environment and gaining information about it through RV. I'm wondering whether anyone has successfully remote viewed to January 2013 on these boards?

The earth at the moment in space/time has reached the 4th density (4th dimension), and the earth in time/space will reach the 4th density (4th dimension) in 2012.

Anyone who vibrates congruently with the 4th density transformation will progress with it, anyone who does not will end up on a 3rd density replica of earth and repeat the whole 3rd cycle density again until it's over just as this one is coming to an end.

Though, the people who move on or repeat the cycle will have to walk the valley of death, its just how it is.

This is similar to what I was describing. I feel we are going from 3rd to the 5th though. It is not necessarily a linear transition. That is 3D thinking. The 4th is sort of an energy pathway to the 5th, it's not really a destination, more like a 'road'. I agree that not everyone will make it. People will end up where they should be. No better or worse. We are all in this for spiritual growth and we all end up at the same destination. Different roads so to speak.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

Actually this is partially true. You CAN change future events given you put enough energy into it. Some things which are minor and have minor effects on the free will of everyone can be easy. Major effects require group conscious thought focused on a particular goal. If the change is major then you actually end up creating a parallel timeline/reality. This allows your free will to take effect without having a major impact on the free will of others. You can do the same thing for past events. If you change the past you really are jumping from one reality to another parallel where the changed event already happened. Time is really only an illusion. Focused thought is what reality IS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join