It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewers: have you seen past 2012?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Medieval1028
A client of mine states he was 'told' that there will be a major incident on November 25, 2010 in NYC. This did not come from a psychic or remote viewer but from a 'being' who has visited and abducted him and his wife on several occasions for many years.

I realize this sounds ridiculous but I have associated and interviewed this man for over a year now and many of his disclosures are backed up with remarkable evidence.

BTW, the 2012 prophecy is a farce according to the 'beings'. We have much bigger things to worry about...unfortunately.

Bigger?

What else could be possible bigger than New ET's and 2012 doomsday?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have seen past 2012.

And I hate to say it but it's Y2K all over again.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I've seen into 2013, I was on vacation everything seemed completely normal. This whole Mayan thing is complete nonsense, the calender just ends in 2012 because that is how far it was calculated to.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I am a Remote Viewer.
I was trained by Dr David Morehouse personally through his company,
Remote Viewing Technologies.
I was trained in Co-ordinate Remote Viewing in 1998 at a location in Suffolk, England.
As some of you will know David is an ex-Special Forces soldier as well as a member of the Stargate program, he is also an excellent teacher.
I would urge all ATSers to check out his site.
Now the first thing i must say is that RV is most definately real.
Quantum science seems to be pointing in the direction of some sort of massively parallel transfer of information as regards to an explanation for the process. Check out Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff.
To answer your question as to looking past 2012.
Up until now i haven't given it much thought, you must understand that RV has talent branches.
Some people are good at seeing down to cellular/molecular levels.
Others are good at distant locations/people.
Some are good at emotions/mindsets of people/groups.
And a few are able to see through time.
I can see through time, but because i am interested in history most of my trips are to the past.
I have however viewed the future a couple of times by accident.
I have no idea of the years i have seen, but i would say between 2020-2050.
For some reason i feel forbidden from looking at 2012-2015.
If i do pluck up the courage i will let you know.
Until then i would say that an epiphany of the collective conscious is set to alter the paradigm.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

With respect, no flames. Perhaps a vision of the multiverse?

I can honestly say that I have no ability to see into the future.

So much abuse to my brain that it's a banner day when I can tie my shoes

December 21st, 2012, I plan on last minute christmas shopping for my youngest, and a surprize gift for my wife (she loves those) and nothing more.

mike-glass half full-russellus

[edit on 14-10-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm not religious by any means, but the Bible clearly makes many references to a future world and far beyond (a thousand years) - probably the post 2012 period.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dometheus

Tibetan Monks Remote View 2012 Documents

“Scientific interpretation of the monks statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.”

I wonder exactly how does one go about confirming that statements made by "Tibetan Monks" are genuine and not fabrications?

Oh well. We clearly have nothing to worry about then.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Once again people are putting all their faith into one day, why must we set dates? They never come to pass as we expect/predict/want/wish/hope etc. I think we should stop focusing on the date of dec 21st 2012 and just use the WARNING that was left to affect some real change to ready the planet for whatever is coming? Over and over again we hear that the ancients left us these dates as a heads up but few people ever heed them, they either use it as a scare tactic, blindly belief whats in MSM and run around like a chicken with their head cut off without examining the facts and the deeper meaning.

If you look into the prophecies you will see there is no set outcome. There are several different possible outcomes that apparently depend on our choice as a race in the galactic scheme of things.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I read somewhere (and I can't remember where!) that the Mayan calendar stopped at 2012 because that was the date our solar system finishes it's orbit around the galaxy.

On another note, December 2012 will be 5773 by the Jewish Calendar. As far as I know, it doesn't end on that year.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
I am a Remote Viewer.
I was trained in Co-ordinate Remote Viewing in 1998 at a location in Suffolk, England.
As some of you will know David is an ex-Special Forces soldier as well as a member of the Stargate program, he is also an excellent teacher.
I would urge all ATSers to check out his site.
Now the first thing i must say is that RV is most definately real.
Quantum science seems to be pointing in the direction of some sort of massively parallel transfer of information as regards to an explanation for the process. Check out Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff.
To answer your question as to looking past 2012.
Up until now i haven't given it much thought, you must understand that RV has talent branches.
Some people are good at seeing down to cellular/molecular levels.
Others are good at distant locations/people.
Some are good at emotions/mindsets of people/groups.
And a few are able to see through time.
I can see through time, but because i am interested in history most of my trips are to the past.
I have however viewed the future a couple of times by accident.
I have no idea of the years i have seen, but i would say between 2020-2050.
For some reason i feel forbidden from looking at 2012-2015.
If i do pluck up the courage i will let you know.
Until then i would say that an epiphany of the collective conscious is set to alter the paradigm.

Great. I'm glad another experienced person has joined the thread. May I ask, what did you think of Dr. Morehouse's book? I thought the first 3/4 was quite compelling, yet the last 1/4 fantastical. On the order of mental breakdown where reality and unreality meet.

I completely agree that a consciousness shift of the masses is in the works. Not in 2012, but has already begun. 2012 may be the apex point.

Would you please describe why you feel anxiety of fear in viewing this event? I am very interested in other peoples intuition since I have developed my own. I feel a great excitement is building in the ethers and all around us. I STRONGLY feel that this is not another Y2K type of event. I can already feel the waves reverberating back to us. There is definitely something happening. My feeling is completely independent of the 2012 theories and Mayan predictions because I feel it myself.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I shall say it again,

The earth at the moment in space/time has reached the 4th density (4th dimension), and the earth in time/space will reach the 4th density (4th dimension) in 2012.

Anyone who vibrates congruently with the 4th density transformation will progress with it, anyone who does not will end up on a 3rd density replica of earth and repeat the whole 3rd cycle density again until it's over just as this one is coming to an end.

Though, the people who move on or repeat the cycle will have to walk the valley of death, its just how it is.

You cannot see into this query for the earth is not of this 'vibration' (density).

Because there is a majority who are more "in the middle" polarized than positively polarized which is a mix causing it to be a very catastrophic transition, but it does not matter what happens to you, just know that it has been this way for an indefinite amount of time in an indefinite amount of place, utter infinity.

Edited for no apparent reason, my condolences.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Once again people are putting all their faith into one day, why must we set dates? They never come to pass as we expect/predict/want/wish/hope etc. I think we should stop focusing on the date of dec 21st 2012 and just use the WARNING that was left to affect some real change to ready the planet for whatever is coming? Over and over again we hear that the ancients left us these dates as a heads up but few people ever heed them, they either use it as a scare tactic, blindly belief whats in MSM and run around like a chicken with their head cut off without examining the facts and the deeper meaning.

If you look into the prophecies you will see there is no set outcome. There are several different possible outcomes that apparently depend on our choice as a race in the galactic scheme of things.

The dates are important because of the galactic alignment that is coming. That is all. In general time and dates are irrelevant because there is only the Now. However, this event has yet to happen in the Now so there is the answer to that.

I have a VERY strong dislike for those drama queens (you refered to MSN and other news orgs.) that keep spreading negativity about these events. Some jerk interpreted the end of the world because the Mayan calendar ends at that time and the drama just unfolds from there. Everyone knows what is on the news is all drama and half truths anyway. Drama, crime, violence, death, sex...all these things sell. They want money and viewership/ratings. You won't hear interesting truths like Tibetan philosophy's or true Mayan predictions on the news. Not enough drama. Giving people hope doesn't sell right?

The world will be, and is, what we collectively make it. I hope the galactic alignment fries all of the transmitters for Fox, CNN, MSN etc... The New York Times and Washington Post disintegrate... and politicians work for the people and not for hire. THAT would be a grand new world.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Just as an RV session is done double-blind to prevent contamination of the result.
So too is the conscious shift, the result must be the true expression.
To prevent the outcome from being anything other than true, the period is in a field of intense uncertainty.
I cannot go any further than that.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
From what I understand a lot of remote viewers cannot see past 2012 for some reason. Ed Dames, who was taught by Ingo Swann, claimed he couldn't see past 2011, but then again, Ed Dames has a horrible prediction rate so take that as you will.

Ed Dames is not the only remote viewer who has made that statement, Russell Targ, Joseph McMoneagle and Hal Putoff also said it.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
I am a Remote Viewer.

Hey Cosmic,

I am a remote viewer trained by Lyn Buchanan since 2004. I personally have stopped trying to explain remote viewing to others as they always think that it has to do with being 'Psychic' and most people can't wrap their minds around what CRV really is or just out of popular propaganda just put it down. I as with most of the remote viewers that I have talked to got their start with CRV from reading Morehouse's book Psychic Warrior and just found it fascinating.

The problem with viewing the future is that you have to wait sooo many years for feedback.

It is nice to see remote viewing growing but there is now so many people who say they can remote view because it is the new buzzword for being psychic that the term remote viewing does not have the same meanings anymore and now with the staring at goats movie coming out it may just get worse.

Anyway cheers to you and Spirit.

Finally, If anyone wants to learn about Real Remote Viewing there are 3 people in the world at the moment who can be trusted to properly train you in the art of remote viewing IMO and the are:
Paul H Smith
Lyn Buchanan
David Morehouse

most of the others like Ed Dames have agendas and are just in it to make money and fame. Also, there are some others people out there who are true remote viewers but most of them do not train people. Beware of those that state they can train you to be a remote viewer in 5 minutes like Russell Targ - I respect Russell and think he was invaluable to remote viewing but training a person in 5 minutes is really unrealistic - for example, I can train you to fly a plane in 5 minutes as it is possible, but what do you do when you get up there? Can you land for example?

Nice to see a couple other viewers out there.

Cheers,

Shado

Oh, and as far as seeing past 2012 - yes some people have up to 2050 that I am aware of. 2012 is a Myth, the world will not end in 2012 - humanity may end but the world will still be here

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Pretty please!

Perhaps there wouldn't be so much drivel on these threads if we had more first-hand information.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadoMan

Funny you should mention Lyn Buchanan, I just listened again to an old interview he did with Art Bell.

My understanding ShadoMan is that being physic can get in the way of remote viewing, think Ingo Swann said it as he is a natural physic.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If sarah palin runs for president in 2012 and wins I will have to say thats the end of the world for me

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

That is also my understanding - unless the psychic is 'willing' to learn the protocols that CRV has in place, if they are they can make excellent viewers. Ingo is a natural - but he also abides by the protocols - but of course he helped developed most of them too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join