It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewers: have you seen past 2012?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I looked into the future once because I wanted to see what I would look like in my seventies. That would be way past 2012.

I clearly saw myself as a cute little old lady who had a smile on her face. So I think nothing will happen in 2012 and the world will still be around.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystrange
reply to post by Psychonaughty

We may change, some vibratory event can impact us in a positive way

Can you please talk alittle more about this. How can a vibratory event change us in a positive way? I am just confused in what you are saying? What in the universe can change us in a vibratory way without killing us?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HighEye

It would seen you have remote viewing mixed up with pre-cognition.Do you really want to know what the furture holds.I have seen some aspects of furture events on a number of occasions and it was not pretty.Do you really think people can change the furture is they know before hand whats going to happen.Why do people nearly always see negitive events from the furture.Its like someone from the furture is trying to warn us before it happens.By the way.Its good if you leave town just before dec 21 2012.Find a nice place to hide and hold on tight.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

"We may change, some vibratory event can impact us in a positive way, but to believe all the worthy will be ushered through, and the unworthy left behind, is just more recycled Judeo/Christian dogma adapted to New Age vernacular. "

You misinterpreted my statement, there is no "doomed" or "Unworthy", just simply beings who are not ready. Everyone will have to reincarnate into different physical vessels those who are ready will move on to a 4th density earth when it moves on in time/space, it is already 4th density in space/time. What science tells of "Dimensions" should be taken lightley as any scientist will tell you that nothing is 100% proven in any science WHATSOEVER. Science is confused for there are always opposing views in the vast multitude of theories and such.

Also my statement has nothing to do with christianity whatsoever as I am in no way affiliated with such fabrication.

I'm not being arrogant it's simply just a truthful hint as to what the whole 2012 dilemma is.

Nothing is linear it's cyclical. If you are not ready it is not because your unworthy it's simply because you need more time.

All is how it should be. Love and Light be with you.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
call me a skeptic or a flamer but I have some simple questions I need answered.

1. When "remote viewing" how does one tell what date it is? is their a calendar nearby always that is turned to the right page?

2. When "remote viewing" how do you know which alternate reality you are in? because if im correct they aren't conveniently numbered.

3. When "remote viewing" how do you see into the future when the future is not written because it has not happened yet?

4. How can we rise into the "4th dimension" when the 4th dimension is called "time" or "space time" which is where we already exist.

Please dont answer one. If you reply answer all of the questions please.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Its been proven not that everything is formed of vibrateing energy which vibrates so fast on such a small scale that it appears solid. A basic solid has quite a low vibratory rate, where as a living thing with moveing molecules has a higher rate. Ever since the big bang matter has been moving up this vibratory scale. It is also a reason why we cant see people in spirit because they vibrate at a rate we cant percieve. This is what the mayans real message about 2012 was, our global move up on the energy scale.
What people need to realise is that evolutiuon works on every scale and on every level, smallest particle to the entire universe and from matter to mind and spirit. Also people need to realise that alot of things we see as opposite are degrees of the same thing but on different ends of the same vibratory scale which means you can make the transition from one to the other. Like love and hate for example, they are the same emotion which are just vibrateing at different levels, when you understand this it makes it easier to turn a hate emotion to the higher vibration of love, which is still takes a real conscious effort. Another scale would be matter and spirit like I said, and the scale continues to levels which are unimaginable to us. Anyway im going on a bit now, but this is what I thing 2012 is about, for the moment anyway.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
My New credit card expires March 2013 so this is proof that we will be OK.

Not everyone will make it though, some will get caught up in the 2012 rhetoric and they will perish. This is something that I am actually concerned about to be honest, with so much BS being promoted for 2012 doomsday just to sell books and movies some people will get caught up in it all. A small non-lethal event can turn into mass hysteria and panic which will then cause the death of who knows how many.

Want to survive past December 2012? Then you need to believe in yourself and see things for what they are! We no longer have the luxury of playing dumb and follow the leader, we must wake up and see things for what they really are and not what we are told they are.

Remember thoughts create reality so be mindful of your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Im not sure what the guy was talking about specifically but are you sure you understand what vibrations are, or what a vibratory change would mean?

Vibrations are the endless moving/oscillating parts of energy that exists all around us. They are very real and can be seen, infact I can see it. vibration change in a positive way would just be a more rapid oscillation in the energy structure. If you oscillated at a higher vibratory rate of energy you would be open to see and view the energy and beings thats raised to this higher frequency yourself. You would change in many different ways aswell.

Vibration - the rate at which the life energy all around us is ocillating at.

Right now most vibrations in people are low so they cannot see or perceive the life energy becuase it vibrates at a much higher rate than the physical world/existance that we see around us. Once you move more intune with the earth's and sun's energy vibrations and flow at that level, you will see the world as it truly is, pure energy, its like neo in the matrix, Instead it looks like a bunch of blotchy fuzzy translucent forms around everything.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
When I was little, I used to get asked what superpower I wanted to have. While most people said they wanted to fly or become invisible, I said I wanted to know the answer to every question and life mystery there was to know. Little did I know that this was actually going to become a reality a few years down the line. In a very shory summary, 2012 entails an "upgrade" of our DNA (our DNA was downgraded in the past by creator god extraterrestrials known as The Reptilians, or Annunaki) that will significantly increase brain capacity and function. When this happens, there will be incredible power. People, simply by coming together and jointly intending something, will instantaneously manifest what they want. With the upgraded DNA, you will be superhuman. You will know everything. Would you like to walk on water? Would you like to be telepathic? Would you like to travel to anoter dimension, or be in two places at one time? Remember that anything is possible, and so as you intend for something to occur in the platitude of infinite possibility, so shall you be granted with the information (consciously) on how to manifest it. You will be a living encyclopedia, and you will have access to any information you want in order to manifest what it is that you intend to manifest. Does this make sense?

This is the reason why remote viewers cannot see past 2012 -- there are an infinite array of possibilities for what can happen. Evolution will no longer unfold in a linear sequence of changes like it has in the past; we will consciously co-create evolution with our thoughts and intentions as we go along, quite literally and instantaneously. This is as simple as I can put it in a short summary.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrky
This thread is rather devoid of posts questioning the EXISTENCE of 'remote viewing' and 'the end of the world in 2012', so I will contribute.

Just because there's a conspiracy theory relating to possible government research into a topic, doesn't mean it is real.
Just because our cultures over the last few thousand years used the solar cycle to determine crop rotation and peak/optimal harvest times, and that the solar cycle was due to change at a certain time, that doesn't imply that the world will cease to exist then.
Just because some crazed vague man from hundreds of years ago wrote a series of texts that the 'thousand monkeys with typewriters in a basement could eventually write the works of shakespeare' could apply to, doesn't mean that they are accurate predictions, especially when they are being misinterpreted.
Just because some money-grubbing hollywood director makes a movie about the year 2012, that doesn't make it real.
Just because Al Gore is running out of money and wants to sell more tickets to his 'talks' whilst scaring the crap out of us, and he and his eco-terrorist buddies want to set a timeline for our 'stop using technology to save the planet', doesn't mean you should listen to them.

I am hoping that this post will give some actual discussion as to the EXISTENCE of remote viewing and the 2012 armageddon, because frankly, this thread seems rather ignorant.

To paraphrase Penn and Teller: Remote viewing and 2012... is MALE BOVINE FECES!

I agree to be very skeptical, but I don't think I should be skeptical of my own inner intuition and voice. I think that I should be skeptical of anything that comes out of a TV or YouTube or this website itself. But, ultimately, I should trust my own judgement primarily because, let's face it, life is about competition. If you don't fight for a piece of the pie (gain money, security, etc), then you stand to lose it all. And, actually, you must step on some toes eventually. And, it seems like the ones who step on the most toes get the farthest in life. They don't just compete; they play rough. It's like that across the field: from business to performing arts.

Penn and Teller also have something to sell: entertainment. They want your views, so they build an audience where there will be followers. In the past, I have agreed with some things they have said, but really the chances of agreeing with everything one person or group says is pretty slim if one has a discerning eye. That's because I think they purposely mix in lies to confuse you. If you knew the ultimate truth, it might set you free. They don't want you to be where they are. It's a small circle, and you're best left at the bottom of the bucket.

That's my two cents...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I believe that the third vision or secret of Fatima is simple, "todos muerte".

I would expect an accurate "vision" to contain proper spanish, and not spanish obviously typed by a non speaker. "todos muerte" looks exactly like someone looked up "everyone" and "death" in a dictionary and just stuck them next to each other.

either:
you read this somewhere, where it was fabricated by a non-spanish speaker.
you fabricated this yourself, and did a poor job at it.
you had a "vision" and in it, those words were spoken to you, and were quite obviously a creation of your imagination and not an "entity" conveying something to you in spanish.

For the record, various ways of saying "everyone will die" in spanish are:
todos moriran
todos van a morir
todo el mundo morira

[edit on 15-10-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sciencenewby
4. How can we rise into the "4th dimension" when the 4th dimension is called "time" or "space time" which is where we already exist.

I find that humorous myself. People who use the word "dimension" in a saturday morning cartoon sense, and don't realize that dimensions above the third very literally mean things beyond length, width end height (our three dimensions in layman's terms). Some people call time the fourth dimension, but bear in mind string theory operates with 26 physical dimensions. In simpler terms though yeah, time can be described as a fourth dimension (though personally I like to see our perception of time as the result of movement along a physical fourth dimension and the ability to only perceive slices, meaning "true" time exists beyond it, or such 'movement' would be impossible - granted that's a pet theory).

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
reply to post by HighEye

You say "real remote viewing"? It is a bogus field with a lot of charlatans trying to sell you books and seminars.

I can take it seriously when a RV practitioner solves one (1) child abduction case.

How the hell you think the US found Saddam while he was hiding in a one by one bunker in the middle of the desert?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
How do you get the training or become remote viewer?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Have you seen past 2012?

Yes i have and this is what i think

Earth fallows the sun where ever it goes. And the sun travels in the direction the Galactic center spins. Earth will still orbit the sun counter clockwise. And spin counter clockwise.

If the sun travels bellow the Galactic plain. So will earth.
The sun will still move in the same direction as the Galactic center spins. And earth will still orbit the sun counter clockwise.

The only thing that will change is the angel that the Sun and Earth gets to the Galactic center. This might create a magnetic pole shift but not a 180 degree shift. How much depends on the angel of change compare to the galactic center.
It might even change our current tilt compare to what it is to day. But it wont be any more damaging then the tilt we experience with change of seasons. Earth changes tilt every season as it orbits the sun counter clockwise.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by elaine

I have never remote viewed but been to and seen future events! The world will not end in 2012 but there will be a catastrophic event that will happen in October of 2011. This is my Warning thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
2012 is a New Dawn, A New Beginning, A New Age, transition period going into a New Era-so will be the transformation/new beginning period and upgrade to higher consciousness/awareness/understanding because of what will take place after 2011. Many things will come to "Light" in 2012 and that is what most of the ancient civilizations forsaw happening. October 2011 is the catastrophic event that will bring mankind into that "New Beginning"!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Remote viewing doesn't not refer on seeing future. Remote means distant and is bound to location. Remote viewer could see distant places at this moment, not in future.

OP stated an irrelevant question and I am stunned of seeing so many stars given to it. I won't go into that any further, I hope you all personally understand why.

You don't have to be a clairvoyant, to be able to tell that world goes on beyond 2012. The solar system, probably with all it's planets, will continue rolling around their orbits just as before. We, as humankind, may however be capable of destroying ourselves before that date - especially when we seem to be so interested in fearmongering and about doomsday. What we want, usually happens (except peace, love and other such irrelevant things).

Be careful what you want. In fact, want nothing - just observe the reality.

Sincerely frustrated,

-v

[edit on 15-10-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

the following post is waaaay off topic....in a thread that has gone waaaay off topic.

its pretty unfortunate that so many people, referring to Psychonaughty specifically, have no idea what they are talking about with this whole "vibrational" and "density" and "dimensional" mumbo-jumbo.

it is possible to discuss these concepts in scientifically valid (or at least testable) ways, while still maintaining their metaphysical status.

as for the "vibrational" bit: neurons in the human body gather into ganglia at specific points. neurons, ganglia, and cellular structures are adapted to respond to specific molecular and energetic stimuli....basic neuro-sensory stuff. it gets interesting when you consider that ganglia sensitivity to "higher vibrational sources" increases as you move upward through the body.

for example, some people consider the "seat of the soul" to exist within the pineal gland. in this gland, you will find production and receptivity of '___' which is a molecular structure with an highly potent energetic potential.

so thus: when a metaphysicist speaks of "raising their vibration", they are probably talking about a psycho-somatic response to focussing their conscious attention to a group of neurons or structures located higher in their own physical body....also known as "getting high".

________

as much as i would love to tackle this and other misunderstood subjects, this thread is not titled "kindergarten for metaphysics". i understand your frustration with the purveyors of mumbo-jumbo, but lets keep the condescending tone down, k?

.....and now, back to the RV topic.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
Remote viewing doesn't not refer on seeing future. Remote means distant and is bound to location. Remote viewer could see distant places at this moment, not in future.

I think strictly speaking you would be correct, but at the same time i also think we perceive it far too strictly. Which shouldn't surprise us as that is what humans do.

The RV'ers used in the 70's and 80's have reported much more than simple present-time events, including viewing ancient times as well as forward probabilities and possibilities. Sorry, I don't have a link to supply, just reiterating something I read a few years back from one Military RV'er.

Originally posted by v01i0 In fact, want nothing - just observe the reality.

Well said. It requires a complete turn-around for most people to do so and as yet most are not ready to take that step. But thank you for planting the seed here.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I checked and my house will still be here. That's good enough for me.
I will have a new couch, though.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join