It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodlines: I was arrested by the FBI for exposing their secrets - by Bobby Fontaine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
The documentation I was seeking was along the lines of court docs detailing the case number he provided. things that don't have sensitive, personal information on them.

I thought US federal court cases were not allocated a number? Is that what Byrd said...or am I mistaken?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

southern district does, I think.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

southern district does, I think.

Oh

Do you mean southern district court?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Links covered so far. The first one, is a narrative by Bobby Fontaine...

video.google.com...

cullanshound.blogspot.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

scrippsnews.ucsd.edu...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by etraveler13

Bobby Fontaine .... Isn't that the same guy responsible for the Priory of Sion hoax... I mean he wrote a thing about it...folks questioned him then he later recanted the P.S.

But it was used in the Da Vinci Code... I remember watching a whole history channel thing about it..

Bobby Fontaine.... Admitted to that hoax didn't he?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

I don't know, could you provide a link, or some evidence? Better yet...Bobby Reviews these posts. Care to comment? I will be happy to wait until after your next chapter for an answer...E

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

forget the link above....Care to comment on this?

www.theobamafile.com...

...Let’s first start with what it takes to keep the cacophony of silence and complicit cover-up silent and covered up.

Joan Swirsky writes that Douglas Hagmann, in an interview with Dr. Laurie Roth, revealed, “The reason for the media blackout about [Obama’s] birth-certificate issue was nothing less than organized Mafia-like dire threats to members of the media, issued not only from the heads of major TV and radio stations, but also from Federal Communication Commission officials. According to Hagmann and [his investigative partner] Judi McCleod, who conducted a nine-month investigation and documented their findings scrupulously,” threats were made to fire major talk-show hosts if they mentioned Obama’s birth certificate, threats were made by FCC officials to yank broadcasting licenses, and memos were circulated by corporate TV headquarters to all on-air employees advising them not to mention the birth-certificate issue, his lawyer’s license or his college records.

According to Swirsky, during the interview Hagmann and McCleod alluded to e-mails and other evidence in their possession — copies of which, they said, were secreted in several locations.

But the question that begs answering is: Why go to such lengths to keep documents away from public scrutiny? The birth-certificate issue is only a critical problem if, as many believe, it contradicts Obama’s citizenship story. And why prevent access to college records or restrict inquiry concerning his law license?

An even more pressing question is: How does a person like Obama — a nobody from nowhere — come to command such power and money so as to pull this off? Think about what it takes for a presidential candidate, and now sitting president, to have such power.

The answer can only be that Obama is the front man for something far more sinister. One person, without the strength and backing of a cabal capable of toppling governments and affecting worldwide currencies, etc., could not even consider such an undertaking, much less pull it off.

Ergo, the logical conclusion must then be that behind Obama there exists a group or organization so powerful and so sinister that they are able not just to influence global policy, but to control it. I repeat for the record, Obama in and of himself cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, singularly demand that every major media outlet ignore investigating that which could potentially make Woodward and Bernstein’s investigation into President Nixon pale in comparison...

www.theobamafile.com...

Perhaps you can shed some light on why Obama has not been tossed out on his ear....E

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I've spoken with clandestiny and he has agreed to provide some of his documentation as proof of his arrest.

I've given him until Wednesday evening, my time (NY) to do so.

His threads will remain open until that time. If he does not comply with the offer of proof, the thread will remain open but it will be in a new section, with a shiny new tag on the title.

Crakeur! C'mon mate. One of the many things I have learned while at ATS is that you are a man of your word! If Bobby hasn't met the requirements as per stipulated in your post, you need to end this madness... or share with us the valid reason why this (and related threads) are still open.

IRM

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

If I am not mistaken, he has provided the proof requested in the form of a video which had to be removed since it showed a letter with his home address on it (personal information).

[edit on 10/15/2009 by NJE03]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE03

If I am not mistaken, he has provided the proof requested in the form of a video which had to be removed since it showed a letter with his home address on it (personal information).

But was he arrested for exposing bloodline secrets? Or for illegal activity........

[edit on 15-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Though I have not seen the video, I would suggest that like many video's we see on this forum, it's is by no means a stamp of authenticity.

IRM

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

But was he arrested for exposing bloodline secrets? Or for illegal activity........

He was asked to provide court documentation that would prove he is not lying about this.

He is yet to do that....and it was due today

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Pertaining to his title claim,how will proof of arrest prove it a hoax? other than we with common sense all know it's a Jesus complex that we're dealing with here...Yawn boring:
He is saying he was arrested for exposing bloodline secrets (zazz stifles hysterical laughter at even typing that) and I'm saying if he was arrested it WAS for a criminal offence. Whether he was charged, then prosectuted and sentened is irrelvant. As I'm pretty sure he wasnt charged for being the decendant of Christ. So how is the arrest proving anything to do with the title of the thread? Other than he was arrested

I can claim I can breakdance, and post a you tube video of a breakdance-off-fight, but it doesnt mean that I am Elektro Rock the greatest breakdancer of the 20th century.
Only thing that can be certain is the OP is on a recruitement drive for his cause, and is getting followers on ATS, let them eat cake I say......

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
thread closed while the staff reviews the issues.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
well, I forgot to actually close the thread and that's a good thing.

While Bobby didn't scan the documents, a member was kind enough to give me the time on his video where the documents can be found.

at about 3 minutes he shows his rejected pardon letter.

at about the 4:30 mark, a bit early actually, he shows the court document. The case is labeled, as he said it was, H-02-163

Now, we were unable to read the contents of the case but he's proven to me that the case existed and, for now, that will work for me.

Bobby, thank you for video effort and I'd like to suggest you cut the part of showing your home address out of the video. As you see, we removed from here because we don't like people publishing personal info such as addresses here and I think it's in your best interest to remove it from the youtube video and anywhere else you might have posted it.

The thread will remain here, in the gray. Please refrain from attacking Bobby directly as that is not what we do here. There's plenty of material to work with, attack that. Break it down, find mistakes, errors or impossibilities but remember, the member deserves to be treated with the same courtesy and respect you expect to be treated with.

Carry on

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
For anyone who is understanding what I saying here, you will find this article very interesting. Ask for details if you don't get it.

ictsd.net...-21723

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I'd like to suggest you cut the part of showing your home address out of the video.

I would also suggest remaking the video, showing only the pertinent information.

No offense, but I highly doubt that anyone following/participating in this thread wants to see your house or your paintings or your garden - they want to see just the relevant information, that of the subject at hand.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

I kind of liked the third painting, the one with the american flag in, what appears to be, tatters.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GoneGalt

Me, with what do you slay dragons?

My ever increasing wit and charm, what else

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join