It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodlines: I was arrested by the FBI for exposing their secrets - by Bobby Fontaine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lostviking

reply to post by lostviking

You would make one heck of a screenwriter. I am still considering the merits of your story.

Cool profile pic.

I am not smart enough to make this up, I don't think anyone is. I am barely smart enough to write down what happens to me. I spend more time spell checking than anything else and I have to edit everything at least once. I have been writing for ten years and have gotten much better. But when I read the works of a real writer, I see how far I still have to go. I however see the same thing you see, a lot of material for some good movies, which I wish I could simply drop the reality of it all and go out and make good use of it. But what good would that do in a world that is falling apart.

It is strange to read back some of the things I write because they seem to be more appropriate for fiction. But I am just telling it like it is, which is not really want I want to be doing. I have other talents, ones that I am more naturally inclined towards and actually love doing. This to me is all crap. What kind of an accomplishments is it to figure out a lie. I mean when I write a brilliant seeming paper on gasoline additives and their effects on climate along with the politics that surrounds what’s being done, which is neglecting to tell why it is really being done, all I am doing is piecing together an sloppy ugly puzzle some idiot put together. I would never choose to do that if I had a choice. I would rather build me own puzzle, one that I didn’t have to hide from the world because it is so obvious useless.

I do like kicking butt though, I guess because it releases a lot of pent up anger. It makes me happy instead of mad. So when the S does finally hits the fan, there will be a certain amount of payback, and probably a lot of money, if I survive it all, and the economy does too. I have never had any money though, so I don’t know how to relate to that aspect of it, just that I won’t have to worry about it while hoping it doesn’t screw up my life. I really don’t want it. I have done really well without it. I think it would annoy me. I just want to do the things that I want to do, which never costs much. I don’t want to be bothered with worrying about money, or even simply wasting the time needed to spend it or keep track of it. I have too much else on my mind to get stuck with one more thing to deal with.

If I had money, I would never have gotten where I am today. Money screws up everything, at least the way society manages it today. I don’t want anything to do with the ridiculous financial system they have suckered the rest of you into where you build your futures around funding these idiots and their stupid games. It is more than just con game, it is a joke that they designed to be funny for them to watch you squirm in. If you could see the big picture, nothing they try to do would work. But they make the whole thing so complex that you either don’t understand it, or if you do, you see how to get rich really easy. Either way, the human race is shooting itself in the foot by being party to it, including the other team. The whole world could run perfectly with just a few simple adjustments to the way the economies of the world are run now. And it would disable the control over it needed to force these stupid conspiracies on us

It will be interesting to see all this made into a movie. I have written the whole story up in a fiction novel. It is actually quite good too. I also enjoyed doing that because it was my own. This stuff out here, this all belongs to you people. You are the ones doing it, you are the ones falling for this con game. They have got you doing it to yourself and you can’t seem to be talked out of it. This is not a David and Goliath story. It is a story about one guy scratching his head looking at everyone else wondering that the heck you are all thinking. But then I was given enough information as a child to figure this all out and you weren’t. So I have to figure if the shoe was on the other foot, you would have done the same.

I just wish this could all move a little faster. It is not getting any safer out here, the mistakes they are making now grow worse every day. They are risking the survival of civilization do not know if they are in control of their board anymore, they are just afraid of the truth coming out while at the same time they wish someone would just believe me and end it all. But then regular citizens are afraid of the truth as well, I think partly because they don’t want to see how badly they have been made fools of. Like with right wing conservatives and the way they are acting towards Obama, it all has to do with them not wanting Obama to show how badly Bush and republicans actually screwed everything up by fixing it. So they are willing to rink the future to keep from knowing they are as wrong as they are, not that I think Obama has all the right answers. But if conservatives weren’t in such a state of denial, they could help mend the problems without worrying so much about it all pointing back to their mistakes. Ultimately the buck stops with average citizens because we have the right to free speech, protest, and elect leaders, while the information needed to put things in order is available.

It is all just a big mess and really the only thing that can be done is for everyone to stop so we can try and figure it out and fix it. My story pretty much forces that to happen once it gets out, which I have not told the worse parts of this story yet. It is much worse than you think. When it all gets out, the world will stop with the human race standing there with its collective mouth gaping in awe of how screwed up things really are. It is actually kind of humorous that could actually do these insane things in order to get where we are, that is if we can all look at it like that together.

Hopefully that will happen soon, the sooner the better, so we can start to put this thing together like it makes some sense so I can move on to doing the things I actually like doing, like my art and building gardens. I am sick of this nonsense. Luckily it seems that the worse things get, more and more of you are getting sick of it to and are finally starting to listen to Chicken Little trying to tell you that the sky is falling.

Chicken Little predicts coming Apocalypse
video.google.com...#

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

com'on man evidence. . . . one freaking shred please

Patients my friend, and I do appreciate the comments you sent me. I am getting ready to start working on a video that will prove this court case is real. But my fridge is on the blink and roommate is around getting in my way becasue it is a federal holiday. I hope I can get it done by this evening. If not, tomorrow, definitely.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

just upload the documents Bobby. So much easier and faster. Then you can do the next video.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It may just me here but i see the potential for this guy to become the secret society blood line equivalent to John Titor.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kapodistrias

Kapodistrias asked some questions and I answered them -

1) You say the word "bloodlines". That don't you think that gives the impression that you are member or coming from the elite?

I am, I do, I never said I didn't. I guess you mean that most people think this would mean we all live in another word of wealth and power. Some do. Can you imagine if in the middle a fake end of the world, I came out of a castle in Switzerland to come down from the heavens to tell everyone I was the messiah and they should build a new world church that allows my family to rule the world indefinitely. It just wouldn't fly. So they tap their bloodlines at the perimeters, then they use prophesies and heritage to lead back to them and a fabricated story about how God wants the world to be ruled by his chosen people, the tribe of Judah, which actually the story isn't really fabricated if you know who God is. Of course they could never let you know that God is a banker.

2) You said in the other thread "my story." That don't you think that people would consider that you imagined this story?

I imagine people have come up with all kinds of ways to respond to "my story" and I imagine that must be one of them. I can't decide how people will react to my wording but they have to do it for themselves, I can’t do it for them.

I have been trying to get peoples attention on these issues for a long time. This is the first time I have gotten any of this magnitude. Perhaps I could have done it better but I am very pleased that I tried this and it is working so well.

I have an idea that I can't try myself because this story has consumed my life from the day I was born. What I would like you to do, then report back here to the rest of us is to try to imagine a story like mine and tell us how it came out. I don't think in my wildest dreams that I could ever make this kind of stuff up. If I could, I never would have gotten around to doing it because I have better things to do with my life than make up crazy things like this. But that would be a mistake because this would make such great fiction and I would have missed out on making a lot of money off it.

3) You said that you threatened people. That don't you think that people would consider you to be a criminal?

I am a criminal in a lot of ways. I don’t take part in the game you call legitimate because it is illegitimate. Before I lived where I do now, I was a animal. I didn’t accept society and lived by my wits. Most of you would have classified me as a criminal if you followed my through my life surviving any way I could. I also have spent a lot of time in jail over the years, although most of that was from crimes never committed made up by my father as he stalked me trying to figure out a way to cut off my game plan.

Getting what I need any way that I can has never been beneath me. There are a lot of people that you may classify as criminals that I look at as simply not being willing or stupid enough to fall for the con game the rest of you fallen for. These are people that if given a legitimate world to live in would likely be societies more productive members while I have my doubts about where many of you so called law abiding citizens would wind up in that kind of reformed society.

In my view of the society I see being created by your rules, those who follow them would be the criminals if I were to judge them the way many of them may judge me. You are supporting the destruction of humanity while risking the future of life on earth, which may be the only life that exists. Claiming ignorance of your role in it does not mean you are not an active participant in your own demise, and wont change the fact that you are. Blame becomes irrelevant after a certain point. I mean who are you going to blame when you are dead and so is every other living thing in the universe after these idiots get what they want and screw it up.

I don’t hold you in contempt of my life and future. I have faith that if you knew the truth, you would walk away from the game just as I have. I can only see labeling anyone a criminal in a society that is legitimate. This world has never seen a society that is legitimate. Perhaps some day we will and perhaps in the world, there will be real criminals. But then since we have never tried, we don’t know. Maybe in a world that is not run by morons, there are no criminals. I can prove that criminals are created as very important part of the master plan. So for all we know, that is all they are, a fabricated element of society that wouldn’t exist in a real world society.

I am not trying to be your leader. I am not trying to get anyone to follow me. If you offered me the lead, I would turn it down and probably give you a lecture about how the problems in this world are caused by people who are always looking for leaders to tell them what to do instead of using the good mind they were born with to know what to do for themselves. I just want people to fix what they broke so I can live a real life.

The “bloodlines” I was born into has fooled you into ruining your world, which happens to be the same one I live in. I might have their blood flowing through my veins but I did not fall into their trap, which they also set for themselves. The term Bloodlines to most people inspires thoughts of intelligence and even perfection. If that were the case, the world would not always be so crewed up. I am telling you from my personal experience the bloodlines are a spoiled bunch of arrogant buffoons. That is evidenced by how a guy like me can come from nowhere and knock them off their board so easily.

4) Your threads are sooooo looong that eventually, the readers get tired after a while and get bored.You may give facts with dates in 1,2,3 etc...

If I start getting request to be less informative, I will see what I can do. But I keep getting responses demanding more. So that is what I am giving. You asked me to answer 1,2,3,4 questions and I have answered them all. So I assume you have everything you want now.

But really, I am using this forum for more than educating. I am also writing a book through it. This is a great way to write a book, like with my answer to question 6 on my presidential pardon. It is ready for publishing without editing because it can’t be edited, it is the actual answer to question 6 on my presidential pardon request. This book is about my activist work at ATS when trying to educate about what is going on in the world. So all that is needed be done is to publish what has already been written because it cannot be changed or edited or it wouldn’t represent what happened here, which makes for a lot easier publishing.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

It may just me here but i see the potential for this guy to become the secret society blood line equivalent to John Titor.

Never heard of him, briefly looked him up, sounds pretty cool, need to look at it further. It definitely sounds familiar. There are aspects of my story that are a lot more provoking than this political crap. If I can ever get passed this bloodline nonsense so I can pay more attention to it,,, there does seem to be something else, I have seen a lot of strange things in my life. I didn't get where I am without a lot of things taking special notice of me and go to a lot of trouble to make sure I am aware they are there. But I am too busy with this other BS to have time to look at it, which is a real shame.

I used to worry something would happen to me before I got a chance to share it all, even with myself. I don't worry anymore. My skin has grown so thick that I don't see much of anything anymore other than whatever my objective is for the day.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny

If I start getting request to be less informative, I will see what I can do. But I keep getting responses demanding more. So that is what I am giving. You asked me to answer 1,2,3,4 questions and I have answered them all. So I assume you have everything you want now.

You misunderstood me...

I meant to give some information more clearly.I didn't mean to give less information.

All I am saying is change a lit bit the format.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

This is the first time I have gotten any of this magnitude. Perhaps I could have done it better but I am very pleased that I tried this and it is working so well.

I am glad that you are satisfied.You know, this is a very critical forum and you must have some patience in order to take you seriously because there are others who are doing the same thing.

If I could, I never would have gotten around to doing it because I have better things to do with my life than make up crazy things like this.

Others I suppose don't do have better things to do.

You are supporting the destruction of humanity while risking the future of life on earth, which may be the only life that exists. Claiming ignorance of your role in it does not mean you are not an active participant in your own demise, and wont change the fact that you are.

If this is judge I do not agree with you.We have been fooled sooo many years and you must give the people who are now awake some space.Don't judge them because they are not active!Everyone has to help in his OWN LITTLE way.We cannot be all Alex Jones or YOU.

I am not trying to be your leader. I am not trying to get anyone to follow me

Now thanks for clarifying that but you have said that you have a team or something...Could you elaborate on this?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I am, I do, I never said I didn't.

Bobby and I can say that I was born into the elite.And I pick a good name to fit it and I show the link from the wiki...

This I suppose isn't very strong proof.

Do you know names from inside?What are these?
Do you know secrets?What are these?
Do you know anything that we will accept it as proof without doubt?What is this?

[edit on 12-10-2009 by kapodistrias]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I dont care what they are saying about your story Bobby. The point is ...you stood up to a bunch of powerful , bloated, sexually decadent, murderers.

Many fear that kind of power that rules over the world and i guess there is a healthy form of fear to have when dealing with these folks.

It is kinda entertaining to test the waters a bit though I have to admit...see what makes them react and or jump offsides. I have done this and produced some fun results.

Anything from strange phone calls with modified voice enhancer, v22 osprey buzzing my dads house located a long ways from military bases in a ski resort area. When I say buzz I mean 4 fly overs and shaking the entire house and almost shattering the windows. Having the power simutaneously unplugged from a friends house in Alabama and my side here in Tx while on the phone talking about paranormal, gov conspiracies etc. No bad weather in either state under clear conditions.

Keep doing what you are doing....these folks need to get over themselves anyway

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

just upload the documents Bobby. So much easier and faster. Then you can do the next video.

I shot the video, all I have to do is edit and compress it. It will be up in the morning. I can't keep the printer/scanner in my room because the ink fumes bother me so it a pain in the A to have to deal with. Actually if I could figure out where to upload to this site, it would already be done. But I get tired of wasting time looking for it. Why don't you tell me where so after the video is up, I can scan and upload when everyone tries to say they need more evidence.

If you are getting nervous that I am pulling your leg, shut the page down again til I get it done. That won't frost my britches one bit. Don't worry, you will get what you want. My refrigerator broke, it got in the middle of my day.

Look at it this way, if I was pulling your leg,, well that would just be about the stupidest thing I could do. I don't make mistakes and I certainly wouldn't make that one. If you are worried, shut down the page til you are satisfied, in fact it would make me feel better if it bothers you that much because I wouldn't want to lose sleep worrying about you losing sleep.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Look at it this way, if I was pulling your leg,, well that would just be about the stupidest thing I could do. I don't make mistakes and I certainly wouldn't make that one. If you are worried, shut down the page til you are satisfied, in fact it would make me feel better if it bothers you that much because I wouldn't want to lose sleep worrying about you losing sleep.

Really Bobby

All you had to do from the start of this entiore fiasco, of all your threads, was to upload some form of documentation.

Labelling the mods as idiots, and posting cocky statements such as "you never make mistakes" is just plain stuck up.

Oh and by the way, you have yet to mention wether or not you went to high school after you contradicted yourself on the last thread. All I want is a yes or no answer, and I will leave you be....but please dont label people here who you know nothing about

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kapodistrias

I am not trying to be your leader. I am not trying to get anyone to follow me

kapodistrias responded -

Now thanks for clarifying that but you have said that you have a team or something...Could you elaborate on this?

My team is an extension of me and I them, we are one unit. They, like I, would rather live our lives free than in a fools world. We are not trying to take over or seize power. We don't want to build any institutions around our work or hand down a heritage of authority to our children. We want to go home when this is over knowing we're safe and the future is secure from idiots. In order to do that, the rest of you are going to have to learn to think for yourselves. And I wish you would hurry up about it because we are not getting any younger.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The “bloodlines” I was born into

Yet, in your first thread, you state:

On the bloodlines, I don’t know much about them. I used bloodlines to get you to come read my story. I suppose I am a bloodliner.

To make sure that your statement of luring readers to your thread is read clearly, I'll quote that one line again:

I used bloodlines to get you to come read my story. I suppose I am a bloodliner

Well? You start a thread claiming you are from special bloodline, then oppose your own statement later in the thread, and yet STILL start another thread making the claim again !!!

What the hell?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
He also claims to have left school in the 4th grade....

Yet in his open mail to me, he claimed he used to beat up people in high school.

Thats 2 contradictions....yet people are still swallowing this garbage.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

I'm a man of my word. I told you that you had until Wednesday and I'll stand by that date.

Uploading your videos to media.abovetopsecret.com... would be best.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
According to this lawyer who specializes in presidential pardons:
Who Can Apply for a Pardon.

No petition for pardon should be filed until the expiration of a waiting period of at least five years subsequent to the date of the release of the petitioner from confinement or, in case no prison sentence was imposed, until the expiration of a period of at least five years subsequent to the date of the conviction of the petitioner.

In some cases, such as those involving violent crimes, violation of narcotics laws, gun control laws, income tax laws, perjury, violation of public trust involving substantial sums of money, violations involving organized crime, or other crimes of a serious nature, no petition should be filed until the expiration of a waiting period of seven years.

When did you receive your pardon?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Clan, Did you contact me via u2u system some time ago about all of this?

If so looks as if things are ready to come forward eh?

I do not remember if I read your last thread as mentioned here, but before you go further can you make some bullet points about what you know of your connection through family and the plan of the Illuminati for the GP?

If it was not you, then there is someone here that has the same claim as you do.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
ive followed this thread from the old one, just to see what you have to say, and if there is anything to be learned to the workings of the inner elite, the PTB

i think you are mistaking your "following" as a good one, and it appears to me your enjoying this

you dont really need to back up your stories with hard docs and stuff, others have exposed the inner workings much better then you have, leaving larger questions (hidden_hand, titor, revelations of an insider, etc) - at least in them there was some knowledge to be gained, or some form of proofs that one could check

all i am getting from your posts is verbal diarrhea, no links, no proofs, no quotes, nothin, just quackery

ive also noticed the avoidance of all the mod requests and such

you come off as such a fake its not funny, but some of us are still hanging in there "just in case"

please prove us wrong

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
A link to the videos documenting the details of my arrest and trip to Houston are posted on a new thread that you can find at the link below. This is just a taste of what I have that I have provided in order to win your confidence that my answer to question 6 on my presidential pardon petition was actually the answer to question 6 on a real presidential pardon petition and that the details outlined it did happen. I however understand there will be many more questions to follow so I am hooking up my scanner to better bring you up to date on it. So strap in and hold onto your hats, this might get a little bumpy before the dust finally settles.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join